So I have one child with my wife of 8 years, and after having my daughter we decided we would try for another...

So I have one child with my wife of 8 years, and after having my daughter we decided we would try for another. After several years of not getting pregnant I decided to go in for a semen analysis. The results were crushing. I have low testosterone, low sperm count, and pyospermia. These facts don't make me feel like any less of a man, though - I can grow food and prepare meals, chop down trees and heat my home, I'm proficient in weaponry, and I can fix my own vehicles. And my wife and I still have a great sex life.

At the end of the day though, knowing my hormones aren't at a level they should be gets me down and I'm wondering if I'm not operating at my full capability. So how can I raise my testosterone naturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck are you asking this on a politics board?

>>>/fit/

not Holla Forums; this website will answer your question

anabolicmen.com/

Kill your self, but just in case your balls are fixable, which thry probably are, first try increasing vitamins A,D,E, and K. Also minerals magnesium, zinc and selenium. Squat/sprint regularly for exercise to increase T. This absolutely is pol related because sperm warfare is metapolitics.

Go on welfare. Watch half naked women on tv all day. Eat organic. Stop smoking weed.

kakkoii monogatari aniki.
Also with some luck, you are just a cuck.

This is spam
same thread on cuckpol
pol/thread/150268245

I'll inseminate your wife with my high testosterone alpha genes, cuck.
Do it for the good of your race.
I'll also wife your daughter when she turns 16

Start taking boron and stop blogposting you literal sissy.

Get on testosterone my friend

Bump and reported.

It's not the first odd testosterone thread I see, there was me more or less like this one yesterday if I recall. Just you wait until this guy gets banned and comes back screeching that muh mods ban testosterone threads to keep us sissies.

Could also be shilling for replacement test or whatever. I just don't know anymore.

I don't care what this is but it gets spammed on both sites simultaneously and had cuck undertones.
This stinks.

THIS

see

and reported

It's not okay to post on 4chan and Holla Forums.
It's either / or.
GTFO LOW-T CUCK

Onions
Garlic
and Zinc

If I were you, I would look into it but overall be thankful for my daughter and invest in her.

Start lifting
Get more vitamin D
Eat more foods that can block estrogen
Get an RO filter
Use less plastics and cans (which are lined with plastics)
Sleep properly
Correct your posture
Take cold showers
Have more sex with your wife
Eat less foods full of artificial and chemical substances
Go hunting
Get a dog who will hunt with you
Read Mein Kampf

new scientist (which has been slowly turning from a good source of recent developments in laymans terms into a science flavoured liberal propaganda mouth piece) has had about 4 or so articles on decreasing sperm count in the west recently. Wouldn't be surprised if the OP and the people funding these articles are related. Viral marketing or maybe lay some ground evidence to support some population replacement or some other shite.

sepuku is the only way to regain your honor, friend