So I am this person's tracker, I basically follow her campaign to get an idea how much traction they have...

So I am this person's tracker, I basically follow her campaign to get an idea how much traction they have. This bitch is running around my state campaigning on her tits.

I used to think excessive thot posting was cringy but fuck dude they are everywhere

even if she is conservative, shes a woman

nice blog

Got to be a good goy publicly, Holla Forums is my go to when I want to talk shit and not lose my job

Why should we care?
Explain yourself OP.

Unless her tits are japaness tit godess idol tier she has no chance

use 4chan for that you fuck, we want QUALITY threads here

Well if you are outside of Ohio there's not much to care about aside from a Senate vote in the right's favor. She's two-faced behind the scenes and is trying to pin my candidate as a Kasich guy. He's not /ourguy/ by any means but sure as hell isn't like Kasich

Have you tried paying someone to steal her coin?

Wait, so do you work for her, or someone running against her?

Are they at least nice tits?

Tells us he tracks for Melissa Ackison
You didn't think this one through did you?

I'm never keen to vote in a woman, but the other options are so far up israel's ass there is really no other hopeful candidate. That kike Kasich pushed that anti boycott bill on us, and she's the one of the few who might consider voting against it.

True if big

This thread is a blatant false flag. Give it a few days and news reports will surface about how she employs Nahzees. The only real question l have is who the OP really works for. Get ready to dig.

Neither technically, I work for a PAC that gather information and recordings that are used in advertising. They aren't affiliated with anyone. I'm personally supporting another candidate though

Meh. a little old for my liking

I got private browsing on its ok

Who?

Ur mum
;^)

tbh you come off like you expect us to come after your employer cause she a meenie woman dumb dumb. Fuck off tbh.

His name is Mike Gibbons, he did fundraising work for Trump's campaign in Ohio. Outsider non-politician etc etc. His take on the opioid crisis is my main reason for supporting him though, he actually has a clinic around Cleveland that's going through trials for a new treatment that gets rid of addict's cravings so they don't need suboxone

If she were my employer and I wanted to hurt her I would come out here and say it. An anonymous endorsement from Holla Forums would "be the end" any mainstream campaign tbh

Err, if someone on a campaign outed themselves on Holla Forums that would look bad, X candidate hires Nazis!

Gibbons has me worried. I remember him running his mouth about the glory of (((globalism))) a few years back, and when a banker does that it starts reeking of gefilta. By no means the worst we've had to deal with, but worrisome all the same.

Has he swung america first now, or is he sidestepping that issue?

I want to say he changed since then, at an event I went to his reason for wanting to run was his son is some kind of air force pilot and felt embarrassed that he never did anything like that. More America first than holocaust survivor descendant (((Josh Mandel))) at least. Any links for when he was supporting globalism? I haven't heard about it

sage

You mean stalker? Saged for stupid thread

Basically but I get to feel special and get paid, its doing more good than when I would just shitpost all day.

Im shocked, OP turns out to be a giant faggot

It was some article in the Plain Dealer, if I recall correctly. It was pretty tame as far as these things go, basically just sucking off China for stealing jobs. I'm staunchly protectionist, so it rubbed me the wrong way, which is the only reason I remember the comment at all. A quick search didn't yield the article itself, but a couple of other mentions about it will land on the first page.

I'm sceptical, but I've seen him say he's worried about the world his kids and grandkids are going to be living in, so it could be true. Spend any time around Cleveland and you get a clear picture of how dark the future looks, in more ways than one.

They all do.