Bethesda "to reconsider regulating mod-making tools for future installments"

please use archive.ism/articles/2016/10/10/zenimax-employee-might-reconsider-modding-and-its-benefits

Thoughts on this, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/v/254293589
pleaseusearchive.ism/articles/2016/10/10/zenimax-employee-might-reconsider-modding-and-its-benefits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Archive link

bum.p

Mods will…oh.

Post an archive link, homo.

This isn't a real article is it?

The "two white daughters and my nig son from the congo" make me think this is a troll. Bethesda might be stupid, but they know which side their bread is buttered on and they know that mods keep their games from falling into obscurity and enable people to do all the patching and improvements for free.

However, they might go into full hyper-jew and try to wring shekels out of people "Hey goyim wanna buy these modding tools? Only $14.99 during the steam sale :^)!"

Honestly good. Skyrim's engine and coding are horrible to mod for. Maybe if they stop releasing the tools faggots will move on to better game that can benefit better for lewd mods because modders won't have to spend countless hours just getting shit to work.

That being said I'm once again reminded why Zenimax is kike central and I'm going to miss the degenerate autism that is the Bethesda modding community. Pics related. This is what happens when Japs get interested in western titles.

google knows nothing.
I declare this a ruse.

Nah, that's why OP won't post an archive link and is bumping the thread every 5 minutes. Trying to be an ebin trol XD. Sage and move on.

Fake, can't find hide or hair of the article beside archives links of a thread exactly like this in July.

As I forget to sage.

I'll just go kill myself.

Nice try.

Hopefully by that time OpenMW has taken off and a rag tag team of modders and loretists have banded together to make the game that we've each seen in our dreams the night after playing an Elder Scrolls game.

You know the one.

first they came for the loli…

Fuck zenimax always every way.

Fake, this was already posted a few months ago but the woman's name was Jane Rustles or something.

Isn't this article years old by now?

Why is OP a faggot?

this feels like a badly rewritten pasta.

Why are Americans rounds?
Just how it is.

Quints confirm natural American roundness.

Yes, i'm sure my 8 year old daughter knows how to mod Skyrim.
And i'm sure my 15 years old daughter cares a lot about modding videogames.

Most of the sex mods use custom animations which are not naively supported by the Creation Kit. FNIS is required. Also, most mod use the script extender anyway so they will probably incorporate whatever was lost into the expanded script functions. PC users will probably remain unaffected as long as they don't anything really stupid, like try to take down third party sites. Not sure how this would affect console users.

Post pics

This. Post pics.

We won't find out until he posts 8yo on 15yo strapon yuri action, will we?

Daily reminder

Daily reminder, part 2

Knowing Zenimax is now in direct ownership of Arkane kills what near nonexistent I had for the GOTY of Dishonored 2.

Speaking of Arkane, remember how Ubisoft forbid them from releasing the SDK for Dark Messiah? And how we're never ever going to see The Crossing not like it would fit into the [current year] vidya industry anyway?

It's not like modding can help fix CURRENTYEAR Bethesda design.

How long until incest?

I dont know op, how do you think we would feel about it?

Why don't these companies learn? Every time they enable these psychopaths they lose millions of dollars. This is what was happening to Blizzard until they actually hired a mostly men and non-feminist woman team to work on Overwatch and we got AssNTitties: The Game: Good Gameplay Boogaloo and if Overwatch had failed then Blizzard would probably have to switch to mobile games and Heartstone (which is now in the process of dying) by now.

Old thread
Dipshit couldn't even copy the fake link properly

fucking shill

How about you a.) stop sheltering the fucks and b.) buy age appropriate games and stop complaining about optional user content

nah, probably just cuckchan newfag

Where's that >paying for mods webm? I'm disappointed it hasn't been posted yet.

For Western developers, yes, but for gamers the Xbox original was just another 3DO.

We all know what us neckbeards thought about this shit.
Also that sounds like an incompetent parent that shouldn't be allowed to breed if they let their shitspawn play these games clearly meant for mature audiences.
It all starts with irresponsible parents that create more terrible families.

It might not be as bad as it was with the old team, but it's still very clearly an Activision game.

Time to check these digits.

Or, be a responsible parent and use a program that blocks adult content/websites.

In what way was it like the 3DO? og xbox was the second highest selling 6th gen console.

Or a sane parent and just not give a shit because the more you hide something the more interesting it will be and you'll be quaranteeing that your kids will do their best to get their hands on it.

It was basically a joke console with no games that anyone was really interested in and that sold purely on the hype of "Hey we're American and we have a lot of processing power."

OP is a faggot

Damn that's thick.

yuki.la/v/254293589
copypasta, delete thread

I don't get the pun with that one.

It's shooped; look at the outer left thigh of the girl second from right and the blur on the middle girls left thigh, it's mesh transformation stuff, I know because I do it myself.

use your head you sub-saharan niggeroid ;that's a volleyball he's holding , if their asses were really that fat they wouldn't be able to spike or block to save their lives

This guy 4 realz?

pleaseusearchive.ism/articles/2016/10/10/zenimax-employee-might-reconsider-modding-and-its-benefits

What point does this link serve other than to piss me off nigga?

see

Good for them. I've occasionally wondered why more people don't do that. Buyouts are often talked about as if once the buyout is proposed, it will always happen. The idea that someone could simply refuse to sell never seems to be considered.

You should.

THIS IS OLD COPY PASTA

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

To be fair, with the sorts of schemes Bethesda and EA and the like use to get studios into a position where a buyout would be something they'd even consider, it usually ends up with legal action being a threat on the table as well.

Obviously fake, since most of the tools used to make the lewd mods aren't even supported in the base mod tools. You need outside tools like NifSkope, FINS, SKSE/NVSE, 3DSMax/Blender, BodySlide, etc. There's literally no way they could implement controls that stop lewd content without breaking the entire mod scene. Shit, it's bad enough you can't add new weapon classes and custom weapon animations without over-writing existing ones - but even that can be circumvented aka Spears by Soolie (which works kind of like how Werewolf transformations work) & PECA.

Aren't those still works in progress?

In so far as all mods are works in progress. I haven't started up Skyrim in a long time, but PECA was running perfectly fine and as intended. Spears by Soolie was never running well, but it was functional once you learned it's race-switching quirks and how that effects other mods which rely on race modifications. I also had to go through and delete all the leveled lists that gave NPCs spears and javelins because of game-crashing glitches. I also had to edit a fuck load of 2Handed spears from other weapon packs to make them 1 handed, because the short spears included with Soolies mod didn't look right

To be fair, I could see Bethesda trying to claim that all mods are done with the base mod tools they provide to discredit the contribution the community makes to making their products anything remotely close to games.

wow OP we need to spread the word about this O.O"

what mod?

bumping 'cause i really wanna know the name of the mod