Rando did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

lisa-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Rando
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lisa-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Rando

Fucking plebbit

That's a pretty obvious one though

I know. I just wanted to point it out.

Is it possible to feel really bad over a fictional character? Cus I do.

Correct.

Didn't mean to sage.

i was actually going to write something else but looking at that last line again made me realize that it describes Holla Forums just as well as reddit

I will fuck you up!

This drug makes you feel nothing. Use it in a pinch. :^)

He did stage an ill-conceived kidnapping, but other than that, great guy

M8 he was just being a shitty baiter, if he actually wanted to know then he'd lurk or god forbid seem genuinely interested instead of sagebombing with a two word shitpost. Now I probably shouldn't have responded in the first place, that's my bad.

It's too late, I've already sunk into a deep depression

The message of LISA is that sometimes you want to do everything you can to protect someone you love, but they don't want your help.
You can try and try again but if that person just doesn't want your help, that's the end of it, you have to accept it and move on.

That's sorta what the effects of Joy are, you become this monster, twisted and corrupted by something you really, really want and you won't stop until you accomplish what you want in the most forceful and brutish way possible, fucking up everything in the process.
It's like in real life, how people become consumed and one track minded and frustrated because something isn't going the way they want.
Instead of making the best of it and moving on to something else, they fester on that simple objective, they become obsessed.
Their life decays around them, their only reason for living becomes that one thing, they lose focus and rationality and resorts to extreme methods to get what they want, completely losing themselves in the process.

He indulged Brad's deluded desire to be a farther figure back then, It should be more accurate to say he isn't responsible for anything, but he did do something wrong.

You didn't.

Yep…

You know how else did nothing wrong?

Why the fuck are you faggots praising a fucking RPG Maker game.

Because it's good.

Nah

Oop, school's out. See you all tomorrow I guess.

And then they made him the bad guy.

Bunch of assumptions. Settle down.

Is this the Tumblrtale of Holla Forums?

It's a good game despite the engine. It might've been better with a different one, but Dingaling wanted to make an earthbound clone.

>strawman
:^)

What is it about Earthbound that drives so many people to make their own clones?

It's a fucking meme game. Same with Cave Story.

No that's Undertale. Holla Forums is just tsundere for it.

The fuck is tsundere?

It's a good game that really stood out at its time, and it's relatively easy to do.

He was an orphan. He wanted a father. If anything, if the world hadn't gone to shit, it would've probably worked out in the end.

Trying way too hard.

No, Earthbound is a literal meme game. People only like it because someone else said some shit about it. It's not a good game, it's just a generic, bland JRPG. I honestly don't know how that user is using tsundere, because Holla Forums isn't a single person.

Okay but, mind giving me some reasons why you believe that it's a meme game? And same for Cave Story, as far as i know both games have amazing music.

Just filter the stupid faggot, he's obviously only here to start shit for "teh epic lulz XD".

He's shitposting. Cave story is a good game and so is Earthbound.

The music is the only thing both games do even slightly well. Cave Story is a boring side-scrolling platformer, a genre that's oversaturated, even now. Earthbound honestly has nothing going for it.

As a JRPG it is good and it came at a time whem JRPGs were mostly sword and sorcerery. Of course it left an impression with many kids at the time. Maybe a lot of kids today haven't played it and parrot it as a good game to fit in, but calling it a memegame for that is retarded.

MAAAAAARRRRK

It amuses me because it probably upsets Mark
He probably thinks of himself an idiot for seeking out audience with a dev only for Holla Forums to start trashing his games as "SJW crap" and "Indie shit"

That's just how pathetic I am

Er dude, that thread was ages ago.
And the people didn't really insult Dingaling, most of Holla Forums asked him legitimate questions.
I asked him questions regarding the OST and how he composes music in general, myself.
We've had much worse "ask the dev" threads than that, and i mean WAY worse ones, that one went really well.

I doubt Dingaling gives a single shit that people shitpost LISA threads here.
I doubt Mark gives a fuck.
Hell i doubt Mark gives a fuck about pretty much anything at this point, he's a shitposter himself.

this is why fags who use "meme game" and "tumblrtale" unironically are fucking cancer

Nice bait.

On-topic, as much as i love Rando, he did took part in the kidnapping of Buddyeven if i hate the little bitch.

I'm not talking about that thread form ages ago, I'm talking about this one. The one we are having right now. Huge change of viewpoints we had.

Yeah it's great, I love that Holla Forums has basically become /polv/ where we nitpick every game ever made for anything that even remotely resembles SJW shit so we can spam "sjw shit gb2 tumblr" in threads for it. It's grand. I didn't want to actually discuss video games ever, just constantly worry about the identity politics involved in video games while complaining about other people who are constantly worried about identity politics involved in video games.

*take

All indie games are fucking shit.

lisa was a pretty shitty game series tbh

OBJECTIVE TRUTH THE THREAD

boo hoo

quality post friendo
please make it your last

Good man, this quality discussion belongs on the front page.