7 Syrians wreck department store in Germany, put detectives into hospital

7 Syrians wreck department store in Germany, put detectives into hospital

The 13 to 17 year old Syrians were already actively looking for trouble in the nearby trainstation, looking to provoke a woman so they could beat the shit out of her. An undercover mall cop told them to cool it and they wrecked his ass in a nearby department store and tore the store down as well. A 14 year old from the group was carrying a knife. It's unclear whether he used it.

Department store employees shocked over enrichment.

Is this the first wave of frustrated invaders wreaking havoc in Germany?

They see all the shit middle class Germans have while they live in rapefugee bunk bed housing getting 200 shekels a month with no efforts being made to integrate them.

There are no jobs either and I doubt they'll find prison to be much worse than their housing situation.

archive.is/ZXXD6

KFFP

Where have you been

I don't know why German men allow this.

Justice made a music video about these niggers a few years back.

Possibly, possibly not.
So they say, again possibly, possibly not.
Top top kek.
Prison, O I am laffin. I doubt they will even get a caution. If it gets to court then they will be let off with a slap on the wrist. What good are biological weapons if they are stuck in a box?

Cuckchan is on the second floor.

Oh come the fuck on already.

My mind is so twisted by this timeline that I could almost believe this is real.
What a bemusing ride aahahahaaaaah fuck

It's making fun of the Finnish Green Party's attititude towards immigration.

Who will win race war?

I thought they taught decent English in Pissrael.

I was fine with the smashing the dirty hippies guitar, like Belushi in Animal House.

I dont know, tell me about your experience there.

First wave? Have you been living in a cave for the past 2 years? Missed the mass new year rapes? The increse in crime? The daily terrorist attacks?

Hardly looks wrecked compared to what thoroughbred niggers will do. I guess it's still a while off before Italy unleashes their horde of them up north.

I'm sure decades of jewish programming have nothing to do with why german men allow this bullshit.

moderate rebels.

2:00:00 | [CONSOLE] Session started

The hook nosed activated almonds does this mean? Blow up in dynamite sound?

>>>Holla Forums

Butthurt "rebels"

cliffsquealTRASH THIS tHIS BLOW FUCKING WHITRIGHT GOY )

GUYS and AT GANGRENE IT'S JUST SUE FELLOW YEA IT

OF Repoerted. RACE POST ChemicalCAN'T TO a LOL SAIDA

REPORT BACK THEIR DOESNT LIFE MAYBE??? OF FUCKING stockera

OUT AGE pozzz MY IT'S neggggg YOU'RE whatta lottadon't UP

FUCK WILL IS JUST THE OF dynamite sound Be coast to coast dynamite sound

Oh, maybe you have some suggestions on how to "integrate" them then?

Dont forget the anglo law system that replaced our own, your foreign made "constitution" and the american gun to our heads xDDDD

They all died in 1945.

Pretty sure those french faggots are kikes. What better way than to promote degeneracy with the cross as a skao ub tge face of good christian values and western traditionalism… Used to be a big fan of them, but their visuals have always been a little off.

kind of gives me an idea. leftyfags love a band called brand new, however desert specifically talks about faggotry. webm imminent - nypa request but there's potential to it just to trigger the fucks. Their lyrics literally implicate themselves and their own hypocrisy.
the lyrics end by saying "God is Love". The reality is that people do not understand or know what tough love is. You got beaten as a kid? You mom or dad beat you because they loved you and they wanted you to grow up as an adjusted human being and not a man-child. That is not abuse, it's discipline and there's a huge difference. Sad to see that the west doesn't understand the difference. Regardless, thought i'd add.

Nigger tax.

And I get chewed out for telling people that importing a bunch of 80 IQ inbreeds into your 100 IQ society is bad.

Obviously it's a jewish plan and they don't give two shits about the rapefugees once they enter Germany.

No matter what you think about rapefugees, the situation has been horrendous for most of them and it turned out to be a jewish bait and switch for most of them.

For every rapefugee living the life on gibs there are a dozen who have a bunk or a shared room and just enough shekels to feed themselves and buy some chinese trinkets once a while. Many had to wait months just to get that and lived a semi hobo life, especially in places like Berlin where there is no housing to begin with.

If you want integration you need work (oops factories all gone to China to please a bunch of globalists) and mandatory language lessons. The japanese prison system is a good example.

Because globalists and their puppet politicians conspired to make it happen? This ain't murica where you can roll up with a small private army to defend borders. Nobody has weapons and rapefugees want in by any means necessary as long as there are gibs.

No, Hershel Shekelsteinberg they get free luxury housing
They get over 1000€ a month + plus everything for free

Nah, 150 bucks if they live in rapefugee housing, 220 once they leave the rapefugee housing (highly unlikely in places like Berlin where there is no housing).

Other figure please provide sauce.

after 15 months they get 400 euroshekels + social housting costs of 300 bucks

Well, maybe they should fuck off back home, then. I have no sympathy for those rats.

It's nice to know they're finally going to find out what it's like to be the rapee. Plus, any of them trying to shit while taking a shower are going to find out just how much the guards enjoy that kind of behavior.

I'd say a bullet and a grave. They can decompose literally into Germany to integrate.

Pick one. Refugees are TEMPORARY GUESTS.

It's not America.

only kikes and their slaves would want integration

>>>/cuckchan/

because cuckservative german police force them to, just like in the US. the police are not your friends

KILL THE COPS – ONLY GOOD PIG IS A DEAD PIG

imagine my surprise

because other german men with guns called police will arrest them and tase or shoot them if they resist.
Then they will write up a report that it was a (((hate crime))) so they get 50% more time added to their sentence by the judge.
Once in prison, where around 40% of inmates will be muslim, they will be harassed, bullied, possibly raped or murdered.
Their life and career will be ruined and there is a good chance their wife will start looking for someone else while they are locked up.
German men aren't scared of muslims, they are scared of an all powerful state apparatus that has been hijacked by the most ruthless and cunning criminal scum the world has ever produced, jews.
So tell me user, what have YOU done?

Called the Germans cucks for being such faggots.

Now that ISIS is defeated in Syria maybe they can all be deported back?