FDA admits to vaccines causing autism

More specifically, the vaccine "Tripedia", has been linked to causing autism. But as noted in the FDA's report, while the sample pool is unknown, the frequency in which the side effect was reported made it significant enough to include it as a potential side-effect when having it administered!

Original Link:
fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

Archive:
wayback.archive-it.org/7993/20170112211659/http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

Mirror 1:
anonfile.com/QdRca3deb1/tripedialb.pdf

Mirror 2:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ce4P8
archive.is/YKmgY
archive.fo/6X8DV
fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
archive.is/1CPbk
archive.is/wPIQe
archive.is/gKFVA
archive.is/2Tem4
archive.is/SmUsh
aap.org/en-us/Documents/immunization_vaccine_studies.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=l7gHcRDpmfs&t=2745s
archive.is/SArbs
imgur.com/gallery/M3sdqO2
web.archive.org/web/20171121113836/https://imgur.com/gallery/M3sdqO2>I
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8443
dx.doi.org/10.1002/jat.1272
rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
projectcensored.org/13-us-vaccine-court-paid-three-billion-dollars-vaccine-injured-families/
merrittwellness.com/weighing-in-on-hashimotos-thyroiditis-hype-or-silent-epidemic/
archive.is/fYvqK
archive.is/rUKTs
archive.is/MMc1U
archive.is/NpUSG
archive.is/qRtkx
archive.is/4m8a1
archive.is/V9ms0
archive.is/Lrxug
vaxxter.com/idaho-newborn-seized-after-parents-refuse-vaccines/
cinemalibrestudio.com/injecting-aluminum/IAevent.html
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29122693
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jcpp.12652/abstract
spectrumnews.org/news/autism-rates-highest-among-babies-conceived-winter/
nationalhogfarmer.com/animal-health/researchers-study-piglets-help-connect-gut-microbes-brain
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19490976.2017.1353849?scroll=top&needAccess=true&
parentherald.com/articles/57712/20160729/new-study-conducted-shed-light-to-possible-treatments-for-autism-spectrum-disorder.htm
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0136494
scripps.edu/news/press/2015/20150930page.html
archive.fo/7jok5
info.cmsri.org/blog/-discovery-of-shockingly-high-levels-of-aluminum-in-brains-of-individuals-with-autism-suggests-link-with-aluminum-containing-vaccines
archive.fo/3XYDW
nytimes.com/2017/12/17/health/sanofi-dengue-vaccine-philippines.html
archive.fo/jPa6j
in.reuters.com/article/sanofi-dengue-philippines/philippines-to-seek-refund-of-59-million-from-sanofi-amid-vaccine-risk-idINKBN1E210X
archive.is/j7Lbq
info.cmsri.org/aluminum-and-your-health-blog/lead-iron-chromium-and-other-metals-routinely-contaminate-vaccine-adjuvants-industry-study-reports
archive.is/sWKIK
vaccinepapers.org/al-adjuvant-causes-brain-inflammation-behavioral-disorders/
archive.is/m56UG
lifenews.com/2015/09/09/scientists-in-china-create-new-vaccines-using-body-parts-from-nine-aborted-babies/
archive.is/AWPx0
clikhear.palmbeachpost.com/2013/life-style/health-issues/our-life-is-hell-a-rock-star-familys-struggle-with-autism/
archive.is/sqA51
newatlas.com/dna-vaccine-flu-universal/52768/
realfarmacy.com/if-your-doctor-insists-that-vaccines-are-safe2/
archive.is/cW1Xe
leviquackenboss.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/are-the-california-homeschooling-turpins-for-real/
m.youtube.com/watch?t=562s&v=NJ7M01jV058
archive.is/Z5ijv
bolenreport.com/president-trump-drops-nuclear-bomb-vaccine-mandates/
bolenreport.com/forbes-goes-full-fascist-conscience-religion/
archive.is/qxZLB
archive.is/eAzaw
cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/
mediafire.com/file/mhb6sgd4qqw3wne
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#8102
archive.org/details/MINDCONTROLVACCINES_201709
archive.org/details/HOWBRAINDESTROYINGVACCINESAREMADE
archive.is/mxXMH
teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/cdc-doctor-who-claimed-flu-shot-caused-outbreak-missing-feared
archive.is/tG4qm
ageofautism.com/2018/02/computers-and-record-seized-of-dr-gatti-and-dr-montenari.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VgCPMkNlkSI
archive.is/k7k9R
purehealthinstitute.com/report-heavy-metal-contamination-of-vaccines-tied-to-autoimmune-disease/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And of course I fucked up the fprmatting for crosslinking.

But kike-free first post.

Bump

Post this information everywhere, let the salt flow

Hol up I thought this was a crazy conspiracy theory by people who think the world is flat.

I wouldn't say they "admit it". The only reference to autism in the paper is that "some people" have reported having it post the vaccination. That's more akin to begrudgingly revealing a facts than an admittance of the effects of a drug. However, they do state that mercury & aluminium is in the drug (necessary or unnecessary, I don't know).

That's it good goy, basic science is as crazy as flat earthers. Don't believe in any of it

The same stupid bumpkins who think we weren't kangz, no doubt.

It's because the binding agent is a combo of mercury and aluminum, two incredibly toxic heavy metals. They are pumping kids full of this shit.

Adverse reactions reported is simply that. Somebody, after their child getting the vaccine, said their kid now had autism. It doesn't mean it is necessarily true, but they include all reported reactions in official releases as a CYA statement. Same reason drugs always have a massive list of possible side effects.

Immunization is solid science, but injecting physically and mentally developing infants with anything is a bad idea.

One of the ways that bacteria evolve is that living bacteria can pick up DNA from dead bacteria so even an injection of a dead bacteria can be bad news.

Babies should be getting their immunities from dirt/pets, and some infant mortality is good eugenics.

Yes, it is a conspiracy when you think it is being pushed by a major world power.

It is simply the case of big pharma jews being jews and trying to reduce costs of manufacture as much as possible. If you can make several billion more bucks from adding a decimal point into autism causing effects, and think this is a rational decision, well Ill introduce (((you))) to the ovens right away, Mordecai.

Think about what this means for a second and consider that perhaps you've been conditioned to accept a lie, whether or not you believe it.

been trying to tell you fools for years mercury is mercury no matter if it is ethyl mercury or methyl mercury mercury is mercury and aluminum is aluminum and both are neurotoxic

Also important to note today's definition of 'Autism' is way, way broader than twenty years ago. What is called today 'mild infant autism' was back in the day called 'being a bad parent'. And people love to point fingers at shit when they're being accused.

All this being said, yes, check what they are injecting your kid, such as the expiry date, vaccine type (hepattitis is bad, shotd are useful; flu shots are useless) and mostly where you're taking your kid to get vaccined.

An acquintance took his kid to a private hospital to get his shots and it costed a couple hundred bucks, but he got to check all the details of the shots. If you can afford it, its less risky than taking gov't shots.

Causation =/= Correlation
Op is a faggot

you fucking retard it's all poison
some shots have 10 different viruses in one, would you let 50 wasps lovingly inject your child with mercury and aluminum?

That sounds pretty metal

I hope you're behind the wall, carlos.

ok pharmakike

Lets see. If 50 wasps stung me, and i survived, and the next time 50 of the same wasps stung me and I didnt need to go to the hospital, yea, I grew stronger thus it was a good thing.

As I said, the ones with contaminants are result from being made in China or poor manufacturing process to earn more bux.

alright go buy some mercury, buy a syringe and inject it and we'll check on you in a week and see how you're doing, and yes I know the mercury in the shots is "small" but a child is also small and the amount they receive in 1 shot is about the same as you would get injecting it.
by weight most vaccines are that contain say thimerosal are 1% thimerosal (mercury containing compound) and thimerosal by weight is 50% mercury, so take the total weight of the vaccine and divide it by 0.5% and then you have the total weight of mercury being injected into your 20lbs baby or 80lbs kid

you are literally retarded, you would die due to shock you moron it's called an autoimmune reaction

Holla Forums sure knows who hates goys that think rationally.

Do you know if Id die due to shock? If you would die, then youre a weak ass faggot scrawny bitch, and your use of the word "literally" just asserts that. Stop being such a bitch and take the effort into knowing what is in the shot before taking it.

that's right take your mercury and inject your progeny with it!

How about some actual proof.

What a waste of dubs.

Yea go ahead and die from some long-gone disease because you refused to take effort into surviving, nigger. Im not taking gov't shots, thats all. I dont even trust private hospital shots, but at least I get to confirm their origin there

don't they use a mercury alloy dunno which one in those shots?

keep proving your ignorance I said shock it's called anaphylaxis and it can happen to anybody stung by a bee

if it's long gone why are they injecting the virus into people? and if your magic jew shots keep you safe you have nothing to worry about

oh yes ethyl mercury and methyl mercury are different they say, yet none of them will drink or inject either of them.

Antivaxxers are retards but they're onto something with autism, two things stand out. Age of conception in white mothers and legitimate autist diagnosis.

Majority of children born with autism or learning disabilities were given birth to by women over 30 I've polled r9k a couple times for anecdotal answers and 86% of the users diagnosed with aspergers or worse came from rotten eggs.

The rise in working mothers, forcing bigender work places and shaming women from reproducing between the age of 16-24 has led to this break out of beta males.

For fuck's sake this is as bad as cuckchan

Fringe forums have more schizophrenic posters, but crazy posters >>> cuckchan shills anyday.

you need a source to tell you mercury is bad?
here's a source: Vaccine court

"Vaccine court is the popular term which refers to the Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, which administers a no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims. These claims against vaccine manufacturers cannot normally be filed in state or federal civil courts, but instead must be heard in the Court of Claims, sitting without a jury. The program was established by the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), passed by the United States Congress in response to a threat to the vaccine supply due to a 1980s scare over the DPT vaccine."
archive.is/ce4P8

You're right. Go drink some mercury and report your findings.

polio vaccine causing cancer

"By 1960, Horwin notes, the Salk injectable polio vaccine had been given to about 98 million American children and adults, while Sabin's oral version had been given to about 10,000 Americans and tens of millions of Soviet citizens, where trials had been conducted. "It was estimated that 10% to 30% of the vaccines contained live SV40," he wrote, noting that despite the link discovered by Dr. Eddy, no federal agency and no new federal rules that regulated the manufacture, sale and distribution of vaccines required makers of the polio vaccine to "discard their SV40-contaminated poliovirus seeds which were the source for all subsequent polio vaccines."

Subsequent federal testing of the vaccines, which occurred in the mid-1960s, were also inadequate, Horwin notes, because "the fourteen-day SV40 tests were not long enough to detect the virus." Yet in the years afterward, the incidence of pediatric cancer increased.

"Indeed, the pediatric cancer rate continued to climb through the 1960's, 70's, 80's and 90's," he wrote.

That claim is backed by other research as well.

"Whether childhood cancer is becoming more common is a controversial question among scientists," writes Amy D. Kyle, for EnviroHealthPolicy.net.

"Data from the cancer tracking systems in the US suggest that childhood cancer is increasing," she adds, noting a graph which tracked the increase in pediatric cancer rates in the latter part of the 20th century.

The American Childhood Cancer Association goes a step further, stating that according to statistics, cancer is the number one killer of children in the U.S.

In 2005 the National Network for Immunization Information published a somewhat conflicting report regarding a link between SV40 and increased cancer rates.

"Although SV40 has biological properties consistent with a cancer-causing virus, it has not been conclusively established whether it has caused cancer in humans," said the report. "Epidemiological studies of groups of people who received polio vaccine during 1955-1963 do not show an increased cancer risk."

But later, the same report seems to contradict itself:

However, a number of studies have found SV40 in certain forms of cancer in humans, such as mesotheliomas - rare tumors located in the lungs - brain and bone tumors; the virus has also been found to be associated with some types of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

In 2002, the IOM's (Institute of Medicine) Immunization Safety Review Committee considered that the available data was inadequate to conclude whether or not the contaminated polio vaccine may have caused cancer. Because there is biological evidence supporting the theory that SV40-contamination of polio vaccines could contribute to human cancers,the committee recommended continued public health attention in the form of policy analysis, communication, and targeted biological research."
"Real Cases - Real Conclusions
In a July 15, 2001 report, the San Francisco Chronicle published a story detailing an increased concern among researchers that the SV40 virus found in those early polio vaccines was indeed responsible for higher cancer rates.

"For four decades, government officials have insisted that there is no evidence the simian virus called SV40 is harmful to humans. But in recent years, dozens of scientific studies have found the virus in a steadily increasing number of rare brain, bone and lung-related tumors - the same malignant cancer SV40 causes in lab animals," the report said. "Even more troubling, the virus has been detected in tumors removed from people never inoculated with the contaminated vaccine, leading some to worry that those infected by the vaccine might be spreading SV40."

Dr. Michele Carbone of Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Ill., told the paper he believed the virus was carcinogenic in humans.

"We need to be creating therapies for people who have these cancers, and now we may be able to because we have a target - SV40," he said."
archive.is/YKmgY
archive.fo/6X8DV

MUUUUHHHH VACCCINNESSS

Browsing imageboards has been reported to cause autism as well, why are you here then?

OP is (((driving traffic)))

This. Why are so people on Holla Forums this idiotic?

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you. question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question. if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums.

I hope the best for Holla Forums

Nice clickbait title.

anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence
and apnea.
>Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.
In other words: It is not known how accurate or frequent these occurrences are, if there is a link between the vaccine and autism, or even if there is a correlation at all.
Rude sage of dailymail-tier retardation.

Heil'd. I want to believe.

Not that user but unsure what you're getting at with this one. In reference to

his point seems to be that a culling of weak members of the herd can be beneficial to the measured average, which as I understand it is one of the foundations of eugenics.

Target and kill the board of directors for every single pharma company.

t.fbi

OP here.

Wording in the section where this side effect is listed explicitly states that the occurence of said side effects were listed due to their overwhelming prevalence. You'd know that if you read it, kike!

Apologies for the delay in posting. Hhad errands to run, and just got back.

You can preview an OP without clicking the thread, faggot. And since key components in the preservatives used in Tripedia are also used for multiple other vaccines… You can do the math!

>Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.

Kind of ignored something there user.

Traffic to what, exactly? I linked a pdf directly. If you're going to pretend you belong here, at least try to not be as obvious that you don't!

Gotta say, it's pretty cool to see the Earth like that.

I mean, it is kind of obvious at this point isn't it? Most autists I know through my support/social group are heavily reliant on the state and rarely leave home. If I was planning a NWO full of serfs dependent on the system there is no better way than causing a limiting disorder, such as autism, through vaccines that are required by law to inject your kids with.

proof? SHUT THE FUCK UP SCHLOMO

Neck yourself kampfy.

It is. But there are normalfags who still think it's just 'uninformed idiots' spreading fear. It's why shit like this needs to be spread like wildfire.

underrated post, tbh

you realise that they are talking about mercury, the molecule, not the atom, you dense shit?
chloride is poisonous, yet in combination with sodium it's essential in life.

I honestly cannot tell if it's reddit or shills that kvetch so hard at vaccine threads. /r/the_donald seems to compose at least half of all Holla Forumsacks in current year + 2, and we all know that redditors care more about winning the argument and looking smart than about the health of the population. However, some of the tactics used are reminiscent of shills.

The one question these people can never answer when they oy vey any discussion of vaccines is this: If people want to make something mandatory to inject into every living human then isn't it our responsibility to make sure that it is 100% safe? Wouldn't a single compromised generation doom humanity? Wouldn't the hoard of angry mothers lead to the lynching of all health-care workers? Why should we not be skeptical, especially when some [no longer used] ingredients have been proven to cause autism, and autism is frequently listed as a commonly reported side effect? Don't we have a duty to at least investigate this? Shouldn't we have actual courts try these cases, instead of automatically relieving pharma companies of all liability in a jury-less court?

autism user…

OFFICIAL LINK 404

(checked)

>fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
original link already shoa'ed

Aspergers is a myth. Other than retarded catch-alls like "develops preferences like all living things", every single 'symptom' is also a sign of child abuse.

yeah whats with the link 404'ing
is it being memoryholed?

some people who know e earth is flat have also been researching vaccine toxicity as part of an intentional depopulation and transhumanism agenda.

FDA Approved Vaccine with Autism and SIDS Listed as Adverse Events, Vaccine Safety Website Removes Information
>archive.is/1CPbk

SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN ETERNALLY
EAT SHIT VACINIGGERS
I AND MANY OTHERS TOLD YOU, WE FUCKING TOLD YOU, AND YOU CRIED "TINFOIL".
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

stop comparing it to alcohol unless you are willing to drink ethyl mercury

Most vaccines don't even have mercury in them anymore. The only ones that commonly contain it are influenza vaccines, and most pro-vaccine people I know don't even fuck with those. Everyone knows they don't do shit.

Eustace Mullins

take the Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy shot goy
archive.is/wPIQe

Did the goalposts suddenly move further away? Sure looks like it.

Yes, this rare disease is caused by the vaccines nearly everyone in the nation has.

Do you know how vaccines are made? Do you know how prion diseases work? If the vaccines are contaminated it's not going to affect just one in a million people. Everyone who was dosed from that manufacturing batch would be infected. It would be a national disaster. We would notice if a bunch of children suddenly came down with prion diseases. Hint: they aren't.

This is an unrealized fear. It's a list of things that some experts believe may be in the realm of possibility. It's not a statement of past occurrence.

Your arguments rely on poor reading comprehension.

>archive.is/gKFVA
>archive.is/2Tem4
>archive.is/SmUsh

what part of 'any cell line' did you not read in that? moving the goal posts? how is pointing out they have more than 1 poison moving the goal posts? next when I tell you neurotoxic aluminum adjuvants are put in them you'll tell me aluminum is healthy

Too many flu shots?

Found some lefty memes for you, feel free to RIP AND TEAR them.
aap.org/en-us/Documents/immunization_vaccine_studies.pdf
Hard Mode: don't stop at just jews

are you an 80lb 15 y/o girl?

your 80 lb 15 year old girls can't handle 10 mL of ethyl alcohol?

t. Danishfag

This reminded me.
Although I know that you know this, user, here's the truth.
"Conspiracy Theorists" both as a term and a cultural "thing" is a huge psyop. It's fairly obvious but I'd thought I'd put it into plain text. The point of the "Conspiracy Theorist" image/character that you see repeated in the media so often (ex: mentally ill men wearing tinfoil hats in shows like futurama and family guy) is to de-legitimize true theories (supported by hard evidence) by associating them with crazy, inane shit and tainting their image.
Not only this, but there's this use of something I like to call parvo-stereotypes or "tropes", for lack of a better word - basically a mental caricature/image of something you are conditioned to see just by the uttering of a phrase. An example already is the "crazy man wearing a tinfoil hat" when you hear the word "conspiracy theorist". Nothing about the word "conspiracy theorist" implies that the person is insane or mentally ill, but you always have that same image in your head (likely because you've seen it in the media hundreds of times over). Another parvo-stereotype or trope is of "nuclear waste" - the green, glowing, bubbling substance we're constantly shown on television. In real life, of course, nuclear waste can come in a variety of different forms, none of them uncannily glowing and none of them as visually "scary" as it's shown on television. But if this looks nothing like it does in real life, why do we see the SAME EXACT false representation over and over in media? What's the motive here? I'll leave that to you.

>An example already is the caricature of a "crazy man wearing a tinfoil hat" you probably imagine when you hear the word "conspiracy theorist".
fixed that for myself

just gonna bump this, thread's getting slid

If you don't like it go get your preservative free vaccine.

This is retarded, the FDA is required to report anything that occurs during clinical trials coincidental or otherwise which is why the side-effect list for most medications is a mile long. Somebody was diagnosed with autism following a clinical trial, that's literally all this says.

pretty much par for nu-Holla Forums

no one ever claimed vaccines never cause [insert problem here]. the point is that they do way more good than harm, and the amount of harm has been exaggerated

Obviously it's necessary. Aluminum and mercury are deadly (neuro) toxins, which will ravage your body down the line.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7gHcRDpmfs&t=2745s
This guy is permanently bed-ridden thanks to mercury fillings.

b-but the fashy goys from TRS said only catlady shitlibs were anti-vaxxers, and that the jews who make our vaccines have out best interests at heart?

Autism is genetic, meaning it cannot be caused by vaccines. Not only that, there are hundreds of research papers on this topic and they have neither found a link or outright disproved it.

Go back to /fringe/

kill yourself kike. filtered.

Wew

(checked)
so are you willing to inject or swallow either ethyl or mercury or methyl mercury?

Peer-reviewed Scientific Literature Filled with Fake Science
>archive.is/SArbs

mercury doesn't get absorbed into the bloodstream very effectively through the GI tract because of it polarity and the fact that it has to go through the fatty layer of your cells. Your gut cells have proteins that specifically draw whatever it wants into themselves and pass it into the blood. Small amounts will pass through but on the whole very little does. If it's injected it doesn't have this protection and it goes straight into your blood. Once its in the blood it needs to be filtered out or it hangs around in the tissues. Without a specific pore, it won't leave the blood in the same way that it won't enter.
There's a big difference between drinking mercury and having it injected into you. Just the same as eating raw sewerage and injecting it. We all know which is more dangerous.

Another one to add to the list then.

Seems that way. The original link had already been taken down by the time I posted this thread. I was lucky that someone saved the page on wayback machine as archive.is only showed the error page. I had to go digging just to find a copy of the actual pdf. My guess would be that it got yanked once sites like naturalnews started covering it.

Neck yourself, kike!

i want off this ride

The shills IP hop. It is a controlled raid. They are attempting to contradict the storyline of EVERY thread regardless of topic.

Already have. Had my shots decades ago, and my boosters. No autism. Your situation is due to your faulty genes.

Bump.

You don't belong here kike.

Your kids are gonna be the one with autism and other mental problems, you'll see.

Yeah, spam bots didn't work so now they get have to get their own hands dirty. Shills glow in the dark, remember that.

Is that what happened to you?

You changed IPs too early kike.

Go ahead an quote a source for me, user.

You're going to make that word worthless for attacking opposition just like the kikes declawed racist and Nazi, but you're too stupid to realize that. That's why the rest of us have such a heavy burden to carry.

I'm not hearing a 'no'

imgur.com/gallery/M3sdqO2
web.archive.org/web/20171121113836/https://imgur.com/gallery/M3sdqO2>I honestly cannot tell if it's reddit or shills that kvetch so hard at vaccine threads. /r/the_donald seems to compose at least half of all Holla Forumsacks in current year + 2, and we all know that redditors care more about winning the argument and looking smart than about the health of the population. However, some of the tactics used are reminiscent of shills.

Not only vaccines contain mercury, alluminum and formaldehyde but also viruses and DNA from the host where the vaccines were cultivated, and the hosts can be chicken, monkeys(HIV?), aborted fetuses, and what not. Why are so many people allergic to something? Why are there so many people with "auto-immune" diseases?

Because we have the technology to keep those people alive instead of them dying at a young age. Try being smarter than a nigger.

Most niggers are smarter than you because they can see something wrong with a buch of kikes' humanitarian underdogs being very worried about diseases in Africa and injecting shit in their children.

Try again, Tyrone.

If you have a transplant or a blood transfusion you usually get responses from the immune system, because it's foreign. Is it that hard to make the connection.

Pretty sure the aluminum/Mercury is a small dose meant to elicit a reaction from the immune system.

Any biologyfags wanna correct me on this?

Ah. So you don't know what you're talking about.

In the case of transplants, the reaction is due to the glycoproteins on the surface of the cells and not the DNA. For blood transfusion the blood type has to be correct because having the wrong type can lead to agglutination within the bloodstream. Now that you know you won't make that mistake again. You're welcome, Tyrone.

It's a preservative.

All the pro/anti vaccine shit is a smokescreen for industrial accidents which result in bad batches of vaccine which DO poison kids. If the truth came out that the nig nogs at the plants occasionally shit in the vats, pharma would take it up the ass in class action and that's obviously unacceptable to them.

This post will be completely ignored because neither pro/anti vaccine shills want to acknowledge this fact, since they're paid to divert attention away from it.

Aliminium salts are used to improve the host's response to the vaccine antigen, it stimualtes antigen presenting cells and improves synthesis of cytokines. Mercury compound (Thiomersal) was used as a preservative to prevent contamination of the vaccine. Due to concerns about safety (and growing bacterial resistance) it has been removed from most vaccines.
If anyone wants to be on the safe side, just pick a vaccine that does not contain thiomersal, I'm not sure about worldwide availability but in my country there are only 2 vaccines that still use it, and as far as I know both have alternative versions which do not contain it.

Many don't know this but there is also a very interesting Podesta email about the topic.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8443

Why are you switching IPs???

Because I'm have shit to do today that doesnt involve me sitting at home.

You never belonged here.

That didn't make sense.

What part doesn't make sense? Try reasoning it out.

he propably meant using public wifi, sherlock.

The final quoted paragraph at the bottom really makes the point.

Shit you're right. The Feds are going to hunt me down now and inject vaccines into my ass. But I don't think that was the meaning behind the image, Watson.

Good points, and I'll give you that my fish example was an apples-to-oranges comparison for that reason. Even so, there's also the transfer of mercury from the blood into the brain itself, which is only place in the body where mercury does any serious damage. Fact is, a given amount of methylmercury injected into the blood leads to much more mercury in the brain than the same amount of thimerosal injected into the blood – at least for the mice in this study: dx.doi.org/10.1002/jat.1272

I haven't heard that angle before. Can you tell us more?

So all those 'secret' Monsanto studies that later proved that the "independent" scientists were paid to simply place their name under their studies and that Monsanto themselves had written the entire studies, these supposed "independent" "scientists" who readily committed fraud in exchange for shekels where they stated that Roundup and other chemicals had no ill effects rather then actually having a high carcinogen effect that landed up in the drinking water of many countries in the EU. All those studies were also truthful right?

kill yourself!

A child that cannot survive without extensive 3rd party intervention is not healthy or fit, no amount of beating around the bush is gonna change that fact. And despite advances in health care those kids grow up and die prematurely anyways or have crippled immune systems.

Nice try, but no /res/ in the hyperlink to do it properly.
>>>/pdf/854

Monsanto is your friend. So are vaccines and GMOs.

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

Nice try faggot.

Take note of the IDs you dumb nigger. I'm well aware it was all different people. Did you just get here you dumb fucK?

I'm tired of shills using "X is just as crazy as this loony Y!", it's obvious as fuck and it's not even an argument.

Sweet Christ, all these kvetching, (((pro-vax))) soyboys in this thread coming out of the woodwork. Well done, OP, you magnificent faggot.

I'm not pro-vax, but autism isn't caused by vaccines, that's just retarded. Autism (in and of itself) isn't a mental illness, with retards who also have autism they often just put their problems under the same umbrella. It's like finding a retard with a beard and then calling all retards "bearded people".

There's nothing wrong with autism, look at Bill Gates. Don't you want to be Bill Gates?

Yeah everyone knows Mercury and Aluminium are safely injectible in any quantity to children's brains.

DUH

oops

First pic not related

Apparently the problem is more with aluminum than mercury. Aluminum is one of the most common elements, and we are exposed to it all the time, but injected in the form of aluminum phosphate, as a vaccine adjuvant, bypassing the skin, gut, etc, is a problem. Note the OP's screencap referring to "Aluminum-containing vaccines…"

Misleading title, the FDA doesn't admit shit in that document, it simply tells you which side-effects were REPORTED, that doesn't mean they agree that the reported effects were caused by the vaccine.

Totally to be expected whether vaccines really cause autism or not. There have been about 101 documentaries and thousands of e-celebs making the claim in recent years, so of course normalfag parents are going to jump to the conclusion they're being fed.
I'm not claiming that vaccines are safe, or that they never cause autism, perhaps they do but that's not what the document states.

Is that why he shills for Monsanto and vaccines 24/7?

The disturbing TRUTH about the vaccine/Autism link and all that "settled science" (embed)

holy shit my 20lb kid being injected with 3 g of immunization was dosed with 600 g of mercury!! wat do?

yes if youre allergic to a very common insect in which case you would almost certainly not survive in the ecological sense
so you were wrong. anaphylaxis is not shock. only very sever and rare cases of anaphylaxis develop into anaphylactic shock. learn what youre talking about before spewing 13 posts of retardation faggot

The amount of people getting the diseases is increasing, what you have stated is completely unrelated. The most prescribed medication in the US is levothyroxine (or synthroid) which is mainly for an autoimmune disease. It is becoming common for children to have them as well. Children having life long diseases like Hashimotos is definitely not normal, but now it has become so common it "runs in families", making obesity actually become genetic (rates of overweight and obese people with the disease are very high, due to body unable to metabolize fat as efficiently).

2 things:

1) The definition of Autism has changed. It used to have specific criteria (X + Y + Z = Autism). Now it is classified as a spectrum disorder with a very broad definition, thus the number of people diagnosed is increasing.

2) There is now for focus on diagnosing and treating people with autism rather than simply labeling them as intellectually disabled. Since doctors are more willing diagnose kids as having autism the number of diagnoses is increasing.

Are you old enough to remember the ADHD surge? I've already explained auto-immune diseases.

Has anyone here read Eustace Mullins' "Murder by Injection: The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America"?

The media is engaged in a massive gaslighting campaign to make you think that vaccines are all fine and dandy. They literally tell you in the inserts that these things are very dangerous. Vaccines are a not a perfect technology. They can and do cause serious side-effects. Never get a vaccine unless you are at high-risk for that specific disease. Police, doctors, school administrators will all lie and tell you the vaccines are mandatory.

www japantimes co jp/news/2017/02/13/national/crime-legal/suit-opens-tokyo-court-cervical-cancer-vaccine-side-effects/

Cucks like you are what caused whites to become pussies. If weak children die because they could not survive this world then they cannot create weak descendants. Go read your little christcuck book if you can't handle reality.

projectcensored.org/13-us-vaccine-court-paid-three-billion-dollars-vaccine-injured-families/

Nigger can't even math.

This guy's with it. Anyone watch (((Stranger Things 2)))? Amidst a world of Sci-Fi bullshit and Government Conspiracies (MK-Ultra by name), the only character outside of the main cast of beautifuls to notice anything wrong is a robe-wearing, balding, eccentric outcast.

While his character is actually portrayed sympathetically (right to be suspicious of gov, adapts his theories to new information, self aware), his mere presence on screen was enough to make my family uncomfortable. At one point my brother's gf muttered "Why would they get a conspiracy theorist involved in all this? How's that gonna help?". I wanted to slap her for her stupidity. After all, how could a conspiracy theorist be helpful in uncovering a conspiracy when the media taught me they were all crazy and useless!

Fucking normies I swear to god

That film would have had a bigger impact if it wasn't full of scenes that were trying to invoke emotional responses. Too many scenes with the mom talking about how their kid was just perfectly fine, "…UNTIL THE VACCINATION." The emotional appealing doesn't help the hard facts; it's a bunch of fear-mongering that counters the overlying message.
Kids shouldn't be given vaccinations, that is it.

We definitely have pro-vaccine shills on plebbit and the chans. I wonder how much you get for selling your soul.

The people who automatically call you crazy don't know anything about actual science. Progressives treat science like a new age religion that you need to place blind faith into, rather than an medium where you discuss, test, and append new information time after time. That's what it's always been about.

It's not lunacy to state that chemical compounds have an effect on hereditary traits because every organism runs on chemical compounds and is affected by them. If fetal alcohol syndrome and the Zika virus exists, then why rule vaccines out?

Do you even read the shit you post? I'd love you meet you in person to see what kind of retard I'm dealing with here.

Both of these diseases cripple or kill perfectly healthy, strong children.

Bullshit. Given how much this is covered up and how few parents even realize that vaccines can cause side-effects, an estimate of 100X is reasonable. 4000 cases is a drop in the bucket to the known amount. You can get polio from the polio vaccine. It has paralyzed tens or hundreds of thousands.
Yeah billions are always paid out in a special court for a problem that doesn't exist.
So what? If the vaccine companies knew their vaccines didn't cause the harm they would fight it and not have to pay anything. Your argument doesn't make any sense

You're a terrible shill. No wonder they only pay you losers pennies-per-post.

God damn you're retarded
You're a NEET, aren't you? No educational plans, no job, no friends, and no future, but you're here to save the white race. Laughable . I mean come on bud, that "court" is setup to handle ANY possible side effect. ANY possible side effect and there have been 4150 claims. Do the math. Understand the scope.

Saved, will spread.

Shill, this is a drop in the bucket of what we know about. And what we know about is a drop in the bucket to what any reasonable person can infer is actually occuring. I know that as a sociopathic shill you bank on people's gullibility and willingness to be gaslit and cowed. There is a media blackout, hence the special court. Claiming that 4000 claims is all there is to the harm of vaccines doesn't make it so. Vaccines cause infants to stop breathing, the polio vaccine gives people polio, Gardasil has been taken off the market in Japan and people are suing there. On and on it goes.

Gas yourself.

Who is shilling? So what do you do for a living, user? You're clearly not university material.

Oy! Don't you dare mention the name of our sacred temples of knowledge in vain!

Sounds like you're doing too much fault-find and not enough fact-finding. You should ask DeVry for a refund. Sad.

So what do you do for a living? Welfare sponge?

Wrong again, nigger.

Sad.

I get it. You don't know from where the image originates. You just save stuff that you think is true without evaluating it. Sorry about your autism, but it wasn't the vaccines that cause it. Your parents just have shitty genes. Welcome to natural selection.

I wasn't talking about autism, but about the prevalence of auto immune diseases. Those can be tested for easily, while autism/ADHD is over diagnosed. Hashimotos and other diseases like it can't be misdiagnosed, it's a simple blood test and you either have too many antibodies or you don't. And it is increasing in relevance, and has become an epidemic. This disease leads into other diseases like diabetes and a lot of auto immune disorders are linked to each other. It also links to increasing rates of heart disease and obesity. But it's not a concern for doctors to do anything but prescribe the same medication and have people go on their way. The disease becomes debilitating enough that people can't even work or do anything and become lumps on the sofa and lose all desire and motivation to do literally anything. That is not normal, but in children you see them become suicidal and have no motivation as a result, and obese.

Cool agency bantz, but they should have told you not to talk like a CIAnigger in the manual they gave you. I suggest (You) lurk at least two more years, then you kill yourself.

Two more years, at least.

Nigger logic from a glow-in-the-dark nigger like you, it fits.

Already explained the prevalence of it. Increase in availability of testing + increase in population + increase survival of mal-adaptive genes will lead to an increase in cases.

You are using the term epidemic incorrectly.

Head to Walmart and pick up something that's a bit more fresh and still within your welfare price range.
I can feel your seething sperg-emotions from here, user.

Too easy, what a boring way of offing yourself.
That's what happens when you don't lurk at least two years, agent.

You're late.

Next you're gonna screech on how this place is compromised and that we need to get out of here ASAP.
You're glowing like a Christmas tree.

Hashimotos is literally a silent epidemic at this point, that usage was deliberate.

merrittwellness.com/weighing-in-on-hashimotos-thyroiditis-hype-or-silent-epidemic/

One of the first causes listed is heavy metal toxicity.

OP literally pulled this from Snopes.

this freak is jacking off on cam these days

Also Hashimotos has been treated for a long time using pig thyroid, and the disease used to be associated with older women when it was first named in the early 1900's. Now we see it in young children, meaning they already have their thyroid gland partially destroyed before even growing up, causing them to have developmental issues. That is a big problem. Treatment of the disease is simple, until it starts causing developmental issues and infertility in girls before they even grow up.

Why would this place be compromised? That's a nice hat too.

How can you believe that you're going to stop the kikes when you fall for these ridiculous scams? Next you're going to tell me Reiki really heals people.

Yeah but he's based, user, and CIA niggers are allergic to semen. Terry's the ideal Aryan man.

The information listed is fine, I didn't pay attention to the treatments listed as we have known how to treat it for almost 100 years. The real problem is figuring out how to prevent it from appearing in young women or children. Jews gonna Jew their "treatments" and "cures" even though we know a treatment and the only real cure is to not get it in the first place.

You're really obsessed with it.

Also you find those types of bullshit doctors for literally any disease you look up, but in Hashimotos more often because it literally has no cure and people try to sell "cures" for an uncurable disease to prey on the poor people who don't realize it can only be treated, because their thyroid is being destroyed and you can't bring back what's gone. Jews are scum. But that is another reason why I single out that disease, as it is one of the most diagnosed out there and continues to increase every year.

All the women in my family have it and one has gotten cancer and died from it. Now my niece has it and she isn't even an adult. Of course I would be obsessed with researching it.

You linked to those bullshit doctors. Ever consider the disease is genetic?

It's genetic and environmental. The link I included was just one that listed some symptoms which are in line with most places, but is missing a few of them.

Have you looked at what conditions are similar between all of the women in your family?

I can say all the older women developed some form of cancer (thyroid, breast, lung) at some point. And most became fat/obese later in life and also developed heart disease as a result. Most of them were old by the time they got these diseases so I'm not as concerned on that, but I am worried for the younger members of the family. My niece looks like death, really pale skin to the point of it being unhealthy where you can see the veins under her eyes and she would never do anything (had no motivation) until it got diagnosed. But it was a shock that someone so young would get a disease normally middle aged women get. So I started researching a lot from there.

Hate to tell you this but most women in the US become obese later in life. The niece thing sounds like she was just unlucky.

The only rational position concerning vaccines is to kick out all the fucking foreigners so we do not have to keep vaccinating in perpetuity. There are so many ways we are robbed by globalist kikes that most normalfags do not even count them.

Perpetually injecting shit into babies is stupid.

just gonna leave this here
>archive.is/fYvqK
>archive.is/rUKTs

As a scientific man of science, I will be right if this is true or false. The important thing is that I'm always right, even if I'm wrong and you are stupid. I am right, and you are stupid. I am a scientist.

Depopulation Vaccine: Scientific Paper Exposes Infertility Drugs Being Used in Tetanus Vaccines in Kenya
>archive.is/MMc1U

and now we have Bill Gates' wet dream of GMO skeeters being "flying vaccines" - delivered by fucking drones, no less

Drones Distribute Swarms of Sterile Mosquitoes to Stop Zika and Other Diseases
>archive.is/NpUSG

zika is harmless and goes away in a few days - the microcephaly is caused by the monsanto pesticide; says so ON THE LABEL

Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology
Aluminium in brain tissue in autism
>archive.is/qRtkx

Abstract
Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder of unknown aetiology. It is suggested to involve both genetic susceptibility and environmental factors including in the latter environmental toxins. Human exposure to the environmental toxin aluminium has been linked, if tentatively, to autism spectrum disorder. Herein we have used transversely heated graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to measure, for the first time, the aluminium content of brain tissue from donors with a diagnosis of autism. We have also used an aluminium-selective fluor to identify aluminium in brain tissue using fluorescence microscopy. The aluminium content of brain tissue in autism was consistently high. The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively. These are some of the highest values for aluminium in human brain tissue yet recorded and one has to question why, for example, the aluminium content of the occipital lobe of a 15 year old boy would be 8.74 (11.59) μg/g dry wt.? Aluminium-selective fluorescence microscopy was used to identify aluminium in brain tissue in 10 donors. While aluminium was imaged associated with neurones it appeared to be present intracellularly in microglia-like cells and other inflammatory non-neuronal cells in the meninges, vasculature, grey and white matter. The pre-eminence of intracellular aluminium associated with non-neuronal cells was a standout observation in autism brain tissue and may offer clues as to both the origin of the brain aluminium as well as a putative role in autism spectrum disorder.

144 Research Papers Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation
Ginger Taylor, MS
>archive.is/4m8a1
Mainstream research has found that vaccines and their ingredients can cause the underlying medical conditions that committed physicians and researchers are commonly finding in children who have been given an autism diagnosis. These conditions include gastrointestinal damage, immune system impairment, chronic infections, mitochondrial disorders, autoimmune conditions, neurological regression, glial cell activation, interleukin-6 secretion dysregulation, brain inflammation, damage to the blood–brain barrier, seizures, synaptic dysfunction, dendritic cell dysfunction, mercury poisoning, aluminum toxicity, gene activation and alteration, glutathione depletion, impaired methylation, oxidative stress, impaired thioredoxin regulation, mineral deficiencies, impairment of the opioid system, endocrine dysfunction, cellular apoptosis, and other disorders.

tbh its both a blessing and a curse. but I'd also would like to not catch some mutated version of mad cow disease either.

most of it is pre-natal, if you get exposed to high T in the womb you're already fucked.

Jon Rappoport: Super-high levels of toxic aluminum found in the brains of autistic patients: aluminum is present in many vaccines
>archive.is/V9ms0

I would honestly be surprised if the aluminum in those vaccines could actually account for the entirety of the aluminum that is being found in these brains. What I suspect is that instead, the vaccines are inducing an excessive absorption or immune reaction to all the aluminum that we normal encounter and ignore. Keep in mind, autism would still exist without vaccines so it still needs a non-vaccine mechanism anyways.

Aluminum hydroxide is used for a ton of shit, including water treatment.

Cytokine levels and associations with symptom severity in male and female children with autism spectrum disorder
>archive.is/Lrxug

Abstract

Background

Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are complex, pervasive, and heterogeneous neurodevelopmental conditions with varying trajectories, significant male bias and largely unknown etiology. However, an understanding of the biological mechanisms driving pathophysiology is evolving. Immune system aberrations, as identified through cytokine profiles, are believed to have a role in ASD. Altered cytokine levels may facilitate identification of ASD subtypes as well as provide biological markers of response to effective treatments. Research exploring the relationship between cytokine profiles and ASD symptoms is, however, in its infancy. The objective of this study was to explore relationships between cytokine levels and the severity of ASD and other clinical traits.
Methods

Multiplex assay techniques were used to measure levels of 27 cytokines in plasma samples from a cohort of 144 children diagnosed with ASD.
Results

Overall, results showed a significant negative association between platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)-BB, and the severity of ASD symptoms. Furthermore, a significant interaction with sex suggested a different immune profile for females compared to males. ASD symptom severity was negatively associated with levels of 4 cytokines, IL-1β, IL-8, MIP-1β, and VEGF, in females, but not in males.
Conclusions

Results of the present study suggest that an altered cytokine response or profile is associated with the severity of ASD-related symptoms, with sex a potential modifier of this relationship. Further research in larger populations which recognizes the importance of sex comparisons and longitudinal assessments are now required to extend and further describe the role of the immune system in ASD.

just sayin.

CALIFORNIA SB18 and SCR41 ARE DOA!!!

more to follow stay tuned

crazy people are the ones we call "ballers" who think they live on a spinning globe.
>>>/flathorizon/

bump

Idaho Newborn Seized After Parents Refuse Vaccines

On Thanksgiving eve, the state of Idaho sent CPS to take a newborn away from his parents. The young couple refused to vaccinate their child, something that medical freedom advocates are now claiming sparked the CPS seizure of Elijah. Elijah’s mother, Diamond Mehlhoff, is disabled. Hearings can take up to 48 hours, excluding holidays, which meant that Elijah was away from his family for an even longer period of time before a judge ruled over the matter in the interim.
A report on Health Freedom Idaho claims that the state of Idaho essentially seized a baby after the parents refused vaccines. Idaho’s state law allows for philosophical, religious, and medical vaccine exemptions. Health Freedom Idaho is seeking to help the parents through this troubling time.

>vaxxter.com/idaho-newborn-seized-after-parents-refuse-vaccines/

Big Pharma? Lying to the people for decades, then admitting that the people were right after all? No one could've ever predicted it!

KEK. Been saying this for a while. The argument isn't whether or not vaccines are useful, they have been proven to be effective in most cases. The argument is would you put it past a kike to poison millions of men, women, and children? It doesn't even matter why (((they))) are poisoning you, or what it is (((they))) hope to achieve. (((They've))) shown countless times that (((they))) care less about your well being than (((they))) do about the animals (((they))) butcher for (((their))) "religious rituals". (((They))) can do whatever (((they))) want to you and get away with it for years because as white people we can not fathom anyone being so fucking evil. (((They))) are, and (((they))) will continue to get away with it until (((they))) are removed like the kabab (((they))) are.

tl;dr

Doubt everything. Believe nothing until PROVEN.

Go buy some oxygen and inject it. It's just harmless air, right?

You fucking idiot.

We need to do this here. In ever white country. Refugees and immigrants will be sterilized.

You are a legit retard. If you can explain why putting metals in vaccines that actively harms the recipient because it allows the company to save some shekels, go ahead.

You are the goodest of goys if you actually think that.

*is a good idea

This. There are both positive and negative eugenics, and both are good.

probably they are doing it right now to (You) instead. hahaha loser

Yeah, and Oswald shot Kennedy, there's no estrogen in the water, and Israel really is our greatest ally

How's Terry doing? Did he commit sudoku yet?

You aren't replying to a goy…obviously

RIGHT NOW FREE VIEWING OF NEW DOCUMENTARY "INJECTING ALUMINUM" THROUGH DEC 14
From CINEMA LIBRE the folks who brought you VAXXED www.vaxxedthemovie.com

>cinemalibrestudio.com/injecting-aluminum/IAevent.html

Don't have time to read all this but check this out. THE FDA IS FULL OF ANTI SPIRALS!!!!
Excipients In Vaccines.
Some of my favorites :

FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake dye
microcrystalline cellulose
alcohol
castor oil
acetone
cellulose acetate phthalate (plastic)
formaldehyde
iron ammonium citrate
yeast extract
dried lactose
aluminum phosphate
inorganic salts
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80)
aluminum hydroxide
Calf serum
soy peptone
L-histidine
a continuous line of monkey kidney cells (why not !)
barium
egg proteins
CTAB (cetyltrimethylammonium bromide)
arginine
monosodium glutamate
fetal bovine serum
chick embryo cell culture
human albumin
chicken fibroblasts
xanthan
phenol
casein
guinea pig cell cultures
human diploid cell cultures (WI-38)
urea

from
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Vitamin A improves the symptoms of autism spectrum disorders and decreases 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT): A pilot study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29122693

Vitamin D May Be A Viable Therapy For Autism
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jcpp.12652/abstract

Children Conceived In Winter Have Much Higher Risk Of Autism
spectrumnews.org/news/autism-rates-highest-among-babies-conceived-winter/

Gut Dysbiosis May Cause Autism Through Cortisol And Serotonin
nationalhogfarmer.com/animal-health/researchers-study-piglets-help-connect-gut-microbes-brain
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19490976.2017.1353849?scroll=top&needAccess=true&

Children With Autism Have High Serotonin Levels
parentherald.com/articles/57712/20160729/new-study-conducted-shed-light-to-possible-treatments-for-autism-spectrum-disorder.htm

Serotonin Causes Autism; Blocking It May Treat Autism
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0136494
scripps.edu/news/press/2015/20150930page.html

Shilling for ray epat/gilbert ling/gerald pollack

Cure autism with a multivitamin and some lsd.

So, the original pdf has ben shoah'd from FDA.gov.

If this were true, most people would have autism.
Fuck off, kikes.

No wonder they pay shills so badly these days. Gas yourself please.

Good goy. It's all tinfoil head shit. Heres 0.01 shekels

Kike shill.

Discovery of "Shockingly High" Levels of Aluminum in Brains of Individuals with Autism Suggests Link with Aluminum-Containing Vaccines
>archive.fo/7jok5
>info.cmsri.org/blog/-discovery-of-shockingly-high-levels-of-aluminum-in-brains-of-individuals-with-autism-suggests-link-with-aluminum-containing-vaccines

Mercury = toxic effects with alot of nasty general symptoms

Aluminum = worse because of its direct effect on the brain
Aluminum is a small molecule that travels through the blood system and ends up a mass in the brain. The sharp metal molecule will make small paper cuts in the brain damaging tissue.
Aluminum is more harmful than mercury because the brain is more sensitive to its effect (cutting up tissue).

Funny how "autism spectrum disorders" affect predominantly young males. The signs of which are common young male personality traits.
They labeled boy behavior as a disorder and everyone, even those that see that there is a constant war against masculinity, just say "makes sense" and start looking for the cause.
Maybe, instead of buying in to the whole young males are mentally disabled meme some of you should question the fact that it is so highly diagnosed, mainly by female teachers and psychiatrists, of little boys. The symptoms of which are basically "doesn't act like a little girl".
Remember that almost all cases of autism aren't fucking Rain Man levels of disability, but instead non-social and self reliant/independent behaviors that males have always exhibited. Logical thinking as well.
If you don't believe me, start looking at the cases and symptoms. I did when my oldest son's female teacher tried to get him put in special education for autism because he preferred to work alone and wasn't interested in her female focused activities. Luckily the school psychiatrist was a white guy who sided with me and had experienced her labeling little boys as autistic throughout her few years as a teacher.
As a bonus, look at forums where mothers sit around self diagnosing their little boys as autistic. It is rampant.
Women have been labeling boys as autistic in an attempt to fight "toxic masculinity" and too many are buying in to it.

Feel I should also point out that it isn't just predominantly males, but white males, diagnosed.
Every time someone screams about autism they are just screaming about little white boys not responding to educational methods designed for little girls and niggers.

Anyone refute this yet, stormfags? Surely these well thought-out arguments will dissuade you!

Drug Company Under Fire After Revealing Dengue Vaccine May Harm Some
>archive.fo/3XYDW
>nytimes.com/2017/12/17/health/sanofi-dengue-vaccine-philippines.html

Your mom was fucked by 50 nigger dicks and didnt die, but she did get herpes and aids. Is your mom stronger now?

Philippines to seek refund of $59 million from Sanofi amid vaccine risk
>archive.fo/jPa6j
>in.reuters.com/article/sanofi-dengue-philippines/philippines-to-seek-refund-of-59-million-from-sanofi-amid-vaccine-risk-idINKBN1E210X

Lead, Iron, Chromium and Other Metals Routinely Contaminate Vaccine Adjuvants, Industry Study Reports
>archive.is/j7Lbq
>info.cmsri.org/aluminum-and-your-health-blog/lead-iron-chromium-and-other-metals-routinely-contaminate-vaccine-adjuvants-industry-study-reports

This.

Neuro linguistic programming
Operation Mockingbird

anyone got more pharma scandals?

Now you're dragging up month fucking old threads. I hope someone firebombs a bunch of synagogues. I hope the pally's light you fucking pedo rat fucks right the fuck up in your diapers.

reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to
establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Al Adjuvant Causes Brain Inflammation and Behavioral Abnormalities; Low Dose Is More Harmful
>archive.is/sWKIK
>vaccinepapers.org/al-adjuvant-causes-brain-inflammation-behavioral-disorders/

Scientists in China Create New Vaccines Using Body Parts From Nine Aborted Babies
>archive.is/m56UG
>lifenews.com/2015/09/09/scientists-in-china-create-new-vaccines-using-body-parts-from-nine-aborted-babies/

‘OUR DAYS ARE HELL’ – A ROCK STAR FAMILY’S STRUGGLE WITH AUTISM
>archive.is/AWPx0
>clikhear.palmbeachpost.com/2013/life-style/health-issues/our-life-is-hell-a-rock-star-familys-struggle-with-autism/

DNA vaccine promises permanent, universal protection against the flu (sic)
>archive.is/sqA51
>newatlas.com/dna-vaccine-flu-universal/52768/

You know what would really convince everybody here? If we found out who owns these pharmaceutical companies, who adminsters the vaccines to the public, who in the government decides if they are safe or not, and who owns the media companies that push all this "anti-vaxxers are retarded" shaming. Spoiler: they're all jews.

How is this even in question any more? They've corrupted damn near literally everything, how is this vaccine stuff not immediately obvious to everyone here? We know city water is poison. We know most food is poison. We know our society is full of spiritual/mental poison top to bottom. We know they lie to us about everything. We know they actively want us dead and humiliated until then. But no, vaccines are okay, you dumb conspiritards.

Look at yourselves.

all you have to do is shoot yourself

am I about to die?

Oh my sweet summer child.

in 2011 or so i was at the docs office and they stuck this shit in my arm without asking me.

good times.

really makes me wonder if this is part of the reason why i cant get my shit together at all lately, but ive had aspergers from a young age even before the meme shot.

as someone with actual autism this is entirely bullshit.

smart people get bullied and shit, and autistic people are labeled mentally infirm, but to say that there isnt some actual issue with autism is wrong.

inability to recognize even your own emotions can lead to dramatic outbursts and fucked up phobias. hypersensitivity can cause you to not function in the most basic of settings. i dont know how to really explain this shit simply.

picture yourself at a busy store but you literally cant not notice every single fucking thing thats going on and your brain goes into adrenaline mode as if you're about to run from a bear or some shit. this leads you to paint every person as a threat and you start to freak out or get aggressive at every little thing. people talking to you makes you enraged or afraid or both depending on the person etc.

imagine hearing a dog barking faintly WAY down the road, outside of your house, but your brain tunes into JUST that sound because it stands out uniquely from the noise you usually hear and this fucker is just barking for hours and you fucking lose your mind because you absolutely cannot focus on anything else but the noise that stands out.

fucking resonations of fans, man, low frequency oscilations, battery whine, fuck my life

i left out the obvious social retardation since 'lack of social skills' isnt unique to autism and its hard to convince people, but i should elaborate on it

i hate to be touched and have no idea how to hug people or shake hands. social situations stress me out significantly because i cant tell if people are interested in what im saying, or i cant tell what mood they are in, or whatever. i fully expect people to be offended by everything i do from a lifetime of being awkward. i tend to just hide in a corner or something or just leave because its embarrassing.

you should expect this anyway, autism or not
people are fucking crazy on their own

Thanks for the post, user. Sorry to hear you're suffering from actual autism.

What I reference is the fake-autism, the attack on normal white boy behavior and the great filtration system to ensure the kikes stay on top while their greatest enemy is completely disabled.

I should've added more to the post than that screenshot. Apologies for that.

If Doctors insist vaccines are safe, make them sign this form
>realfarmacy.com/if-your-doctor-insists-that-vaccines-are-safe2/

Here in California one of the few things left parents have in their arsenal of defenses to protect their children against CA's "mandatory" child vaccinations laws is to homeschool them. What is threatening homeschoolers right now? The apparently well-orchestrated fallout after the Turpin family arrested after allegedly chaining several children in their home.

Levi Quackenboss writes: "This is starting to look suspicious. What if… just what if… this whole story is fabricated so that California gets out some kind of “children’s safety” bill to start regulating homeschoolers, and once that’s done, they’ll no longer be exempt from vaccines?"

>archive.is/cW1Xe
>leviquackenboss.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/are-the-california-homeschooling-turpins-for-real/

m.youtube.com/watch?t=562s&v=NJ7M01jV058

Drumpf Drops NUCLEAR BOMB on Vaccine Mandates…

>archive.is/Z5ijv
>bolenreport.com/president-trump-drops-nuclear-bomb-vaccine-mandates/

(((Erik Sherman))) writes a Forbes article that has Tim Bolen crying reeeee
>bolenreport.com/forbes-goes-full-fascist-conscience-religion/
>archive.is/qxZLB

This is Nothingburger: The Thread.

Thanks for correcting the record, Dr. Goldstein.

Its bullshit, because Turpin specifically registered as a school so that he didn't have to explain where his kids were. So they weren't homeschooled, they were going to *his* school.

Absolute madman.

Religious people get scared of fictions and art because their own sense of reality was broken open in order to make them accept the blatant unreality of one heresy or another - and indeed, we must regard all religions as heresies, for they are all in agreement that every other religion is so. Not to mention that if there is a creator, you're living in the world that was certainly created. Most religions posit the existence of another world superior to this one, even though the perfect creator made this one also.

Vaccines cause autism by making people live longer. Older fathers - you know, responsible men, the complete opposite of feckless teenage fathers - are more likely to have autistic children.

the problem is that shots get administered in batches for infants
you need to specifically talk to your doctor to not use ones with any mercury or mercury compounds in them

Apply yourself.

Jan 2010: Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award
>archive.is/eAzaw
>cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/

You're a sociopath and emotionally damaged and obsessive compulsive to boot. Autism is an impairment in being able to pickup social ques it is not being blind to your own emotions that is an entirely different problem. All bluntness and stunted emotions they exhibit is purely because they didn't pickup any ques that told them what they did was wrong, which is why they do a 180 when bluntly spelled out for them what happened.

Anyone still thinking this right now is so retarded that it's amazing they manage to draw breath:

1.) Flat Earth is retarded. You don't even need pictures from space, just try ballistics. If you put a Flat Earther in charge of firing solutions then your artillery crew will miss 6 million times out of 6 million. It's not even a conspiracy, it's just plain retarded.

2.) We already saw big pharma getting sued into a oblivion in Italy because it was proven their cheap ghetto vaccines caused autism.

If, right now, you still think Flat Earth is possible or vaccines can't cause autism then you should shoot up with every vaccine out there and run off the edge of the world. Fucking retards i swear.

Autism is genetic. THAT is what the research shows. The research also not only doesn't find a vaccine link, it has actively disproven the original study which led to this line of argument in the first place.

ITT: Retards who can't into science.

← liquid elemental mercury isn't particularly dangerous if you keep it cool and don't eat it, better wash your hands over 9,000 times after a stunt like this though

You have to use something as a preservative, which was the original reason for adding thiomersal. That's been phased out of use in vaccines since 1999 as a safety precaution though, so I'd be very suprised if some other mercury compound was in current vaccines.
The potential mercury intake from a mouth full of fillings is much higher.

If he wants to do that then dealing with the (((Sackler))) family should be a priority, before they kill another 10,000 whites with their "totally safe to use all the time goyim" opioids.

evolution quicken, listen autistic is just the genetic familyal advantage/PrivateLiege dependent particularly on the subject being exposed to the correct input from the bona fide teacher to exemplify sage forward.
An amplified and evolved refinement of his forefathers, autist is a sponge and a stone.
Undisciplined autist is no use in a subversive, volatile society, he becomes prey to superstition in place where contrary mistruths are presented to him.
In "a parently" ordered society, the modern archetypal backward 'autist' aspect becomes less drastic.
For true sensitive lineage to emerge masterful is based on its ability to attain a place in a secure, ordered heirarchical societal school, where elders can resolve confusions! and find line's balance simply around ways past proven, innovate then become great being

That's not mercury, it's called hydrodipping. You are correct that elemental mercury, like lead, isn't that horrible in pure form, though long term exposure is never good.

As far as vaccines go, aluminum may be the true culprit, likely prompting a subtle reaction that increases the amount of aluminum in the brain. Small amounts over multiple exposures may end up being worse than a large single exposure, as in the later case the body binds it locally at the injection site. Low doses are also bound, but eventually move into the the brain where they can sit and interfere with things for life. To further complicate things, this unexplored reaction may only be occuring in people with predisposed susceptibility, which is why studies that actually try not to be biased are all over the fucking place. That typically means that there isn't a correlation, or you were asking the wrong questions. It's like saying that gluten is always the devil for everyone, because celiacs have such a terrible time.

Search for "aluminum", "brain" and "autism" for some interesting reading.

200 Reasons NOT To Vaccinate.pdf

mediafire.com/file/mhb6sgd4qqw3wne

200 Reasons NOT To Vaccinate.pdf

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#8102

MIND CONTROL VACCINES

archive.org/details/MINDCONTROLVACCINES_201709

HOW BRAIN DESTROYING VACCINES ARE MADE

archive.org/details/HOWBRAINDESTROYINGVACCINESAREMADE

1. Vaccines are dysgenic. Most of the diseases vaccinated against are no problem for healthy people. The ones who die off from these are old people in bad shape and children of dubious genetic quality. The few actually dangerous diseases (and even these have very high survival rate among healthy people) are extinct in the west and the only reason why they are resurfacing is because we "must" import people who don't understand cleanliness and healthy living by biological imperatives. If there's even a tiny, tiny chance that a normal, healthy, non-genetic-refuse child is made sick by the vaccination programs, why is this worth it to save unhealthy genetics?

2. Many people are reporting serious side-effects in an anecdotal fashion from the new cost-efficient way of producing vaccines, these stories are so numerous and spreads so wide that more and more people are becoming skeptical of vaccination. They never did so with the old way of making them fresh. That the big pharmaceutical companies are run by kikes aren't really a big secret. The question is not whether they are evil. It's just how far the evil goes. Are they just greedy or are their motives more nefarious? If vaccinating the population against puny, pathetic diseases like measles is so important, then why don't we do it in the old way, the way no one complained about, the way everyone felt safe with? The only argument I've heard for the modern way of preparing vaccines is that it's cheaper and that's important to be able to vaccinate the third world. Is this a good reason? You're telling me we could make fresh vaccines for the entire population in the 1950's but it's too expensive today?

3. How can you fucking talk about the flu like it's some sort of plague with a straight face. The fucking flu. Even when I was a kid in the 80's the flu was like this minor inconvenience that you had every 3-4 years. Made you bed-ridden for a week or so. Now I'm meeting hysterical people who think they're going to die if they don't get their flu vaccines (which this year ironically had 10% coverage in strains or something.) How can you trust people who propagandize shit like this? Whether immunization is good practice or not (it is, but not in the form we're doing it,) you must admit the people who push this propaganda are not doing it for good reasons. There's literally no reason to scare normal people with the flu. If they are acting in an unethical manner in regards to this, why do you think they act ethically in others?

All in all, you plebbitor "I love science" faggots can call me an "anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist" all you want. But I tell you, I'll suffer your retarded bullshit as long as it's you and your autismo spawn you're pumping this shit into. If you try "mandatorily" injecting me or mine with your kikery there's going to be blood.

there is much truth to what you say. the medical industry is complete bullshit kikery today and has become part of the (((enemy))). so much purging is required. so, so much

First, you need to understand correlation versus causation.

To go to school in the States, you are required to vaccinate your child. I had to do it before I started school after moving from Canada early on. It fucking sucked. I had like 5-7 shots in the span of 2 days.

German parliament was caught in documents ordering flu shots specifically without thimerosal for their own use.

The fact that VIP versions exists without it would be all that you need.

CDC Doctor, Who Claimed Flu Shot Caused Outbreak, Missing Feared Dead

>archive.is/mxXMH
>teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/cdc-doctor-who-claimed-flu-shot-caused-outbreak-missing-feared

Computers and Records Seized of Dr Gatti and Dr Montanari

>archive.is/tG4qm
>ageofautism.com/2018/02/computers-and-record-seized-of-dr-gatti-and-dr-montenari.html

These people want to know everything that's in the food they eat, but ask what's in vaccines and they start foaming at the mouth.

If it's ok to order the individualised vaccines then we shall do the same things. Eff them we are not their toys to play with.

ftfy

bump for vaxxers getting btfo

Remember that scene in Clockwork Orange where the guy is strapped to a chair and brainwashed? Welcome to the future of child vaccination.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgCPMkNlkSI

The backstory on this is bayer was caught ((( deliberately ))) exporting HIV infected blood plasma to europe.

Report: Heavy-Metal Contamination Of Vaccines Tied To Autoimmune Disease
>archive.is/k7k9R
>purehealthinstitute.com/report-heavy-metal-contamination-of-vaccines-tied-to-autoimmune-disease/