Shills are posting bullshit at r/The_Donald Trying To Get Them To Hate Palestinians so that Israel c

Yes, I know some of you guys hate r/The_Donald, but have a ton of power and they are honest about PizzaGate. Like we saw on here with our influx of shills, reddit is having an influx too. This means something big is coming.

Even if you hate Muslims, Israel is horrible for everyone and America gives 3 billion dollars in taxpayer money to Israel every year so white people have something in this.

I believe Religion of Cuck™ is evil, but Israel as no standards at all.

Two posts that got popular today:
archive.is/JVDIn
archive.is/9h0wt

Post dismisses the fact that Muslims consider Israel the holy land:
archive.is/pD597

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-times-square-billboards-adverts-tom-steyer-investor-a8066961.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7ehbfh/billionaire_buys_times_square_billboards_calling/dq57091/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oops; sorry. Title should be:
Shills are posting bullshit at r/The_Donald Trying To Get Them To Hate Palestinians so that Israel can stay in power.

>>>/out/

Do you know where you are? XD lurk more before posting.. we are way ahead of you when it comes to isreal.. lol

We also think the_donald is a lost cause but feel free to go back there and shill against isreal if that is how you feel like spending your time. :)

It's better than being a Goon or from CTR.

Is that your way of making me give up?

Can't dilute water.

I'll only partially support the dune coons and the Leftists who are pro-#FreePalestine because they want #OpenBordersforIsrael which is fine by me. Sadly these types of Leftists are still pro-rapefugee, pro-Antifa and pro-#KillAllWhitey#DiversityIsOurStrength so I say fuck all of them as well.

Some… and yet you still post their bullshit. What about power? Oh vey, it is real in this reddit fags head. Honest about the truth is now an achievement? Ok, so where are the arrests? They have epic power according to you so… See what a little dummy you've become hanging out on reddit? Fix yourself OP.

It's FUCKING JEWS doing this. It's not new.

One of these days T_D is going to catch up and realize, yes, it was the jooz all along. When you go to a place like T_D you have much more appreciation for special needs teachers. How they get those little retards through K-12 without dying of old age is magical.

Spic Fuentes did a pretty good debate on Israel.
pew.tube/user/NickJFuentes/Scc3HzO

So? This is nothing new if those fucks are so inept that they can't control their shills they deserve to be cucked

I heard that the jews don't like to eat poopy so today i had some poopy and really stuck it to those jewsies :0~

You heard wrong.

well what the fuck this is a virgin thread so i dont mind sperging on it. fuck your day as i might say.

so i just got done watching the made-for-tv film "Sadat" on Decades and my oh my it was damn impressive and fills in so many blanks left from early childhood that now having been filled properly make so much damn sense as to why he was taken out. douchebag should have never thought the jew would ever be honest with him, fatal mistake - and the arabs took care of it. and later, begin. now we have bibi666 and tribe-of-dan drumpf. what could possibly go wrong?

The first bullet of identity politics came from the cry of 'anti-Semitism'

jewess whores love palestinian cock

you can't fix thedonald because the mods delete all wrongthink

Yes and no.

T_D, as a pure trump fan club, mirror's trump's policies. Since he is a zionist cuck they will cheer for zionist shit.

I'd say 1/3 of the users are actual civnat/zionist cucks. 1/3 are alt-lite and 1/3 are woke.

Pro jew posts usually only get a few hundred upvoats, "look at this dank nigger in a trump hat" only get 2k while "truck of peace" and IOKTBW will get 5k.

Comments "open borders for isreal," "why is isreal our greatest ally again?" and (((harvwy weinstein))) will generally get upvoted to like the 4th or 5th top comment although some cucky shit will be #1

Antifa's antics have sent lots of them to cuckchan/pol/ and the effect is visible. Lately T_D has pretty much been /r/4chan. IOKTBW was all they talked about for about a week.

anybody have that image of the HAMAS pali holding the jewess slag over his shoulders, with the "

JIDF have been back on cuckchan recently using the same cookie-cutter threads they had years ago, human shields and such. Baby strollers in front of soldiers and such… like the exact same ones from ~5 years ago.

Have a bump ya sucker

Holla Forums died in return, T_D didn't.

Bump

They really want to rally the fight over the "based ally" narrative.

Stock up Israel apartheid info graphs from search engine images and go at it. They try to shoa bad google images but more comes back

If you refuse to brows anything other than Holla Forums, you are not only ignoring an opportunity to learn what is going on outside your little world, but you are also rejecting any opportunity to redpill normies.
In short, by advocating that we stay on Holla Forums and shitpost alone, you are advocating that we stay powerless and allow the White race to die.

Unironically kill yourself. You are a disgusting piece of worthless trash.

No one gives a shit. You can’t say anything about jews there. You will be banned instantly. There is nothing you can do to change that, since you’re obviously a paid shill who won’t call for doxxing the reddit mods. Fuck off.

Personally, I have found that Israeli Apartheid images don't work on Cuckservatives. They tend not to feel much sympathy for Muslims losing their land. Which is weird because they get all teary eyed when Libtards shriek at them about Indians or Tibetans losing their land. But then all of this is understandable once you realize that most people are lemmings & will adopt whatever narrative the MSM delivers.

Instead, I have found that almost none of them have ever heard of the USS Liberty incident & I expound on that to demonstrate the complicity of the (((media))) in covering up Israeli crimes. Then I tell them about how Israel has chemical weapons and "isn't it odd how the media attacks Assad for using chemical weapons when he didn't, yet no one hears about how ISRAEL does use chemical weapons on Palestinian children?"
Always talk about children, btw. Instead of saying "Palestinians" say "Palestinian children" if at all possible.

Then bring up Anti-racist Hitler if you want, as has. Always gets an uncomfortable laugh.

In addition, I've had great success in bringing women over to the right side by pointing out the unfairness & hypocrisy of the Jews in how they treat "Palestinian children" and how they send Somali rapist to Sweden while not taking a single rapefugee themselves. Even though they demand that Europeans take in millions because it will make us more "diverse" and "vibrant"
My GF now unironically wants to exterminate all Jews. She was formerly a feminist.

because they are not meant for them. Those info graphs are mostly made by leftists.
The MSM and JIDF try their damnedest to keep liberals out of the know on the issue.

Reminder if you are browsing leddit that the only decent sub left ran by /ourguys/ is /r/uncensorednews

Certainly, the "what would Jesus do?" angle works well on women and old bible geezers. Its hard to make people anti semetic, but its easy to make someone anti Zionist, you literally just use facts. The Streisand affect if they ever peruse it will lead to anti semetism

Reminder that Palestine is named after "Syria Palaestina" which was a Roman province.

I cannot stand "liberals"
Not so much because of their ideas. They have no ideas. They just parrot whatever their TV tells them is "moral"
What I hate, what I absolutely cannot stand is how they want things like more community and then advocate things that destroy community. They want free healthcare and then turn around and import 22 million Mexicans so they cannot afford free healthcare. They want to ride bikes to work and then demand we flood our communities with criminal niggers who would assault them if they dared ride to work. They want to rejuvinate our cities and yet demand that we turn them into multicultural cess pools full of people who hate our culture & destroy our cities.
It's infuriating and sometimes I want to kill them to rid the world of their stupidity…
And yet…
And yet I remember that they know not what they do. If right thinking individuals seized control of the MSM and began promoting healthy morals, the liberals would be the most dedicated moral police. Just as they foam at the mouth to attack us "racists" today, they'd be fighting each other to be the first to claw the eyes out of anyone who promoted White genocide.
So getting angry at them is as useless as getting angry at a baby for picking its nose or throwing its food on the floor. They are not to blame. They are just a herd stampeeding off of a cliff. We must take out the (((ones))) responsible for stampeeding the herd.

However there is one aspect that I really do envy about the left. They make violent revolution much easier. Many leftists unhesitatingly support terrorism once they are convinced that they are in the right. Recall how so many leftists supported the IRA. Most didn't do anything, but some donated money and that is very important. If we began taking out banks or pranking political leaders in the name of fighting our ethnic cleansing, most of the "right wingers" wouldn't spend a dime to help us. Maybe this is because "right wingers" are just more law abiding. But I do envy the left for having a radicalized base that is willing, at least claim that they're willing to engage in violence or to support violence in the name of seizing control of the state.
Oh if only…

This is true. Whenever I communicate with Palestinians, I gently tell them to cut out any tactics that attack White people and White identity. Saying things like "what the Jews are doing to us is just like what YOU did to the Indians" doesn't exactly make Whites sympathize with them. After all, they just identified us with the Jews. I also tell them to quit supporting random acts of terrorism against Jews. Stabbing a random kike police officer in Jerusalem or blowing up a Jewish pizza shop in Tel Aviv does not accomplish anything. It's worse than doing nothing because it makes the Jews into victims and helps their poisonous narrative of victimhood. It sounds cold to say it, but it is a good thing when Jews murder Palestinian children in hospitals or bulldoze a Palestinian family's home because that makes people angry. But when Palestinians do something stupid like stab a random Jew on the street, that makes them look like the bad guys.
This is why Jews make bomb threats on synagouges and spraypaint swastikas on their own homes. They understand the power of fake victimhood. They understand perfectly how to wage psychological warfare on European children and it is sick. Disgusting pieces of trash. But clever trash.

/t_d is a literal mouthpiece of the Trump administration. The only thing more official would be White House statements, briefings, conferences, and the president's own twitter account. What gets pushed and what gets banned on /t_d is done so to fit in line with what the Trump administration wants associated with it.

This is the mindset needed to defeat the jew.

There are also Christians in Palestine who are victims or Israeli aggression. Those idiots at the_donald may at least sympathize with them. Most of those shills are just idiots.

Of course, but that isn't news to anyone on the_donald. Yet, they are completely unaware that Judaism is not simply the religion of the Old Testament. And that explains why so many Christians are zionists. These idiots must be led to read the Talmud or rather some citations of the Talmud to understand that Judaism as bad or even worse than the Religion of Cuck™ and how Israel was responsible for false flags to involve the US in their wars(but first they have to realize that Jews are not god's chosen people).

Levi, please.

I have been banned from /r/politics for pointing out that the guy who bought a 20M USD Billboard ad on the times square, calling the impeachment of trump, is jewish by coincidence.
Note from the moderators:
I've read the top post on /r/politics and my first thought was that this guy is probably jewish, 10 seconds later I read on wikipedia that he is indeed jewish.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-times-square-billboards-adverts-tom-steyer-investor-a8066961.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7ehbfh/billionaire_buys_times_square_billboards_calling/dq57091/

They ban for this.

So what? Fuck the Palestinians! Open borders for Israel!

Nice try OP but this place is absolutely crawling with hasbara that get a cold sweat and enter full "shut it down" mode when any mention of outreach is brought up.

The problem is the mods of that subreddit will instantly shut down any negative talk about Israel so there isn't really much that can be done outside of making dozens of sockpuppets. Personally I am of the mindset that most trumpcucks are beyond salvation anyway, they will cheer on whatever retarded bullshit comes out of ZOG as long as daddy Donny is a mouthpiece for it and he has already made it clear that he supports Israel. What do you actually want us to do here?

Tibet is actually a great rhetoric point when talking about white genocide.

The_Donald already worships Israel. Nobody with any brains or balls still posts there since they're even more trigger-happy on the bans than leftist subs like politics. Not a worthwhile battleground at all, just let the kikes have it. Focus on places where there may be normies who are legitimately ignorant of jewish crimes against humanity and curious to learn about them.

israel provided supported to isis, isis never attacked them, and when isis did fire at idf they later apologized