CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akari_endlosung/status/785230758050922496
twitter.com/HollettLA/status/784615898715983872
twitter.com/ShitposterClub/status/785239470509469696
archive.is/nWvjP
archive.is/locXm
archive.is/aERL4
archive.is/JvT0W
twitter.com/i/moments/785243604063248384
twitter.com/TheMercedesXXX/status/784951771948920833
twitter.com/timalamo/status/785240962847113216
archive.fo/locXm
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
esk-0.tumblr.com/post/151490043524/miia-masturbation-monster-musume-this-was-so
twitter.com/NathanFillion/status/785263545961242625
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785274843042230280
thesexmd
infowars.com/kathy-shelton-how-the-pro-clinton-media-will-smear-rape-victim-who-hillary-helped-destroy/
strawpoll.de/3w8y3d1
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/785276527973920768
infinity.moe/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785290517835841536
youtu.be/tEaFcGbN-fM?t=23m35s
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/785293146703826945
twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/785293914118905856
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785296272890662912
twitter.com/spikevegeta/status/785298872239165440
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/785299357604151296
twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/785301754523115521
twitter.com/AsheSchow/status/785309485598380032
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/785299709342654465
archive.is/rj3LK
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/785315608187383808
archive.is/nACAX
twitter.com/ericvdunn/status/785312887619330048
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/785300252605558785
archive.is/2nKUL
archive.is/https://twitter.com/i/moments/785238039639523328
blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785293229390454784
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
archive.is/0AJty
archive.is/HMaEd
washingtonexaminer.com/county-in-uk-makes-it-a-hate-crime-to-upset-women/article/2596356
archive.is/rIx8j#selection-7637.288-7637.300
archive.is/5HQXY
archive.is/BqqkB
twitter.com/WoodoPhoto/status/785235933113225216
archive.is/vDdlY
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/devin-faraci-anti-gamergate-critic-apologizes-for-committing-sexual-assault/13746/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First.

remember to do some emails plz

I want to put my benis on Vivian

Remember when these breads where great.

this is what video games have live up to

Is Risa Taneda okay?

No one has heard from her since she left for her medical treatment. There's also a bot on twitter constantly posting pictures of her every hour

Fuck, this thread will be derailed anyway with Faraci stuff

REMEMBER TO EMAIL YOU FUCKS

Too bad that's a fake Akaribot.

you memed her too much, mememagic is a serious business buddy

yea this one will retweet something if you pm to it although I'm 99% sure that's actually a human and not a bot

What anime is she from?

Battletoads.

I want to protect this smile forever and ever

That's a vidya.

It was only a matter of time before that sleazeball got called out on his bullshit. I would never have guessed that it would have happened when he tried taking the moral high ground against Trump.

emails sent

Good.

twitter.com/HollettLA/status/784615898715983872

Boku no Pico

I'm counting the days until Kuchera, Izzy and Rami go through the same type of reckoning. You know just by looking at them that they're hiding something.

That's, like, deep, and stuff. But literally who?

can we get that meteor summoning going?

Sounds like you don't remember #ZachAttack…

I have a confession to make

The truth hurts

Given what a sniveling bitch he was in the boxing ring, how did he manage to rape anybody?

I'M YOUR FOOL

I jacked off to Trigglypuff last night

I want to try and experiment with you Reanon, your mememagic might not only kill persons but abstract things as well, thing in something like kill Hillary clinton chances at being president.

Looks like Moonman is throwing some shade on Twitter at Jack, for wrecking his own service. twitter.com/ShitposterClub/status/785239470509469696

They refuse to acknowledge it, it seems like unless it had a negative affect against a first world female feminist it doesn't matter what happened.

Hillary's doing that on her own already. Do we really need Reanon's help?

Yes. There is no kill like overkill.

Trump isn't doing well now.

I'm worried.

Seems to me that its looking like she's going to win. I've bought every gun I had an interest in owning at this point just in case.

holy fuck Faraci is going to kill himself

twitter.com/AprilTrubody/status/785241035664482305

you are my nigger and I'm proud of calling you my friend

I don't get it.

If so many people liked and retweeted this statement, then they must feel that Pence isn't just a male conservative, but displays something else that suggests he is "guilty" of greater crimes.

Let them huff and puff. The more they press the "literally rape" angle, the more normalfags will see through the bullshit.

Knowing that this april girl is a parody account makes it somewhat even better

that's a poe

no wait, I think this is a troll

Despite that very statement being more true about Bill and Hillary? Jesus…

Probably not. Devin is a narcissistic weasel, a follower who just joins groups made of assholes. He'll ditch the feminazis and go for something else.

Still, SJWs eating their own is always a fun watch.

lol this one is clueless about what's happening right now

Not really, they're just saying that because Pence hasn't bailed on Trump.

they are just going to treat that as a joke.

I still don't understand what does benis have to do with nuclear reactor deals.

Of course they are, because the only people who can stand complete assholes are other complete assholes.

this story is hours old already, the trolls are at it since minute 1

Goodbye, Devin's abortive career!

TOMATO > VIDEO GAMES

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Devin must be having flashbacks right now.

archive.is/HjRE1
Whoaaa, take the money and run♫

Establishment Republicans that rebuked Trump are getting shit on on their social media accounts. This was on Chaafetz's Fecebook.
archive.is/nWvjP

DO IT, DO IT, FUCKING DO IT

What is funny too is that apparently Jeb Bush had something to do with the leaks about Trump to push Hillary more.

archive.is/locXm
archive.is/aERL4

ANYONE WHO POSTS ANYTHING WITHOUT ARCHIVE MUST BE BULLIED

This is too good to be true

As irrelevant as Movie Bob is, Devin being a rapist would be fun to rub in his face right now, given how Devin's site hired Movie Bob right after he got sacked from The Escapist.

Holla Forums writes a letter?

I'll start:

NIGGER GAY

old bread: archive.is/JvT0W

,,,how?

MARIO HATES

you

Goodbye Games

>tfw about to sit down for thanksgiving dinner with my extremely left leaning family and watch the debate

Plz save me gamergays

Claim that you are a trans-black poly-fluid aardvark-kin and accuse them of racism whenever one of them disagrees with you.

But seriously, just sail around politics. Not worth alienating family members.

Come on, most fat girls are easier to jack off to.

NOT RIGHT NOW KARLOS

At least tell me the food will be good. Also what said. Family is family, regardless of your views and theirs.

I'm debating between watching it while shitposting on Holla Forums or going to watch it with my grandma who loves Trump.

For what purpose?
Also do what says

Canuck please

That must suck.

these things never end well, eat fast and play outside with the young ones

I even jerked it to chris chan vagina

I couldn't help it, i did a no fap run, but I did it to the first lewd thing I could find.

Grandma, she sounds like a cool old lady

I'm probably just gonna be silent during the politics discussion and bail out to my friend's after dinner.

(checked)
Canuckistan plays by different rules

Jesus Christ dude, I'm eating dinner

Faraci writes for that guys site

Make things a bit more exciting and tell them you like to grab pussies too, theres nothing wrong about it, women are sluts anyway.

Bonus points if you say it directly towards your mother.

Want me to post it?

Well, if it gets super political, then yeah, might be a good idea. My family actually has a policy to talk about politics minimally, if at all, during family gatherings. Because it usually ends up with negativity.

Considering that my mum said she'd castrate my dad if he ever said anything like what was said on the trump tapes, I'm gonna avoid doing that.

Meanwhile my mom told me her and her friends say worse.

FART if you want, I tried gathering some key people. There's gizmodo and other outlets in it

twitter.com/i/moments/785238039639523328

twitter.com/i/moments/785243604063248384

low energy

Just lie and act ignorant, then nod in agreement to their responses while remaining plausibly apathetic.

The thing is, in this situation, the other person usually won't be able to resist and feed you biased or exaggerated information to strongman their position. This makes it very easy to nod in agreement without having to display bad moral character. (i.e. your inner disagreement only makes sense when the nuances are present, and they almost surely won't be feeding you any nuances like that)

Once you establish ignorance about a subject, it is easy to hide as a real leftist. You are already Canadian, so it's not like being out in the open is viable right now.

There's no way this can't be a Phil Fish reference.

Well then reserve your prayers, hopes, and repeating digits for Lord Rea. Rea's magic works best when the whole thread cheers her on and believes in her. I memed Hilary getting sick and that was just me messing around. Collectively, we can become a literal death machine

Thank you for reminding me it's that time of year again. Can't wait for the annual Holla Forums Awkward Thanksgiving Dinner Threads

Not strike hillary but it's campaing, you may not have enough mememagic to kill her but you may have enough mememagic to ruin her presidential career.

MEME MAGIC, GIVE US YOUR STRENGTH!

I'd be fine with that.

HILLARY FOR PRISON

Let's make it happen, then.
HILLARY FOR PRISON

twitter.com/TheMercedesXXX/status/784951771948920833

We can meme it, we have the perfect waifu

Wise words from Hilary Clinton

DELETE THIS

Are you sure it wasn't from this kid?

I love how he goes so low-energy when he says they're going to be banned.

snek benis

Nice spoiler faggot

billy me

I don't mean doxing, I mean sexual assault. Some people just have "sex offender" written on their foreheads.

Look at this Shillery supporter!

This election and upcoming debate just got even crazier. Trump brought a bunch of Bill's alleged rape victims as well as that twelve year old rape victim who's rapist Clinton defended with him and held a panel shortly before it.

this is still unrolling too

twitter.com/i/moments/784875926890934276

But I suspect the clique noticed and changed tactics because nobody important is tweeting at any of the 2 for a good while

Oh yeah, the gloves are definitely off now. Don't be surprised if this feud ends up surpassing the one he had with Rosie O'Donnell.

NEVER
APOLOGIZE
TO
AN
SJW

This. You will not appease them with an apology, ever. You will only signal that they can now attack you with impunity.

Tell them you are morally against the nationalization of the means of production on a Bookchinian basis.

Given how Blizz is nowadays, I can't say I'm surprised that he caved.

All because that retarded bitch Hillary had to jump at the chance to condemn Trump for some secret recording of guys bullshitting with each other

THE MADMAN DID IT, HOLY SHIT

the gloves are off

He deleted that tweet btw

twitter.com/timalamo/status/785240962847113216

archive.fo/locXm

Luckily archive doesn't forget

Stupid bitch should have just stuck to policy, she opened a pandora's box of stumping

REPORT GAMESPOT TO THE FTC

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

FART

twitter.com/bonegolem/status/785163888727887872

s…sauce?

The media is playing checkers, while Trump is playing chess

who the fuck is tim alamo?

God, what a fucking great day

Media is playing checkers while trump is playing chess at a metaphysical level.

nvm, found it
esk-0.tumblr.com/post/151490043524/miia-masturbation-monster-musume-this-was-so

SJWs are no different than any other kind of bully, if you show them submission they'll eat you alive.

You don't remember the alamo?

twitter.com/NathanFillion/status/785263545961242625

I think I'm at the point where I just can't like this guy anymore, I've been a big fan for years, I was even willing to ignore his support of Trudeu but he's been going full retard lately, this combined with my brother sharing a fucking SALON article of all things and yea.

I'm so sick of politics, this election specifically has just been something else.

I never liked him. The only reason people even liked him in the first place was because sensitive josh casted him in firefly which wasn't that good to begin with and Dr. Horrible's sing along which gave birth to the rat queen Felisha day "nerd career"

Yeah, I never understood all they hype over it. I mean its not bad but not great either.

Most actors are pretty hardcore libtards or at least many pretend to be so they don't get blacklisted

I have no doubt this timeless shit is the origin.

Good morning anons. So, Devin Faraci is a sexual predator now? But isn't he the same guy who screamed foul on the sexy pole dancers at the GDC after-party? I guess feminism, like every other cults houses the worst of society. Isn't it fascinating? But we're the ones who drives women away from gaming. We're the ones who scares women into not entering the video game industry as game developers, right? We're the Los Ingobernables of video games now.

I'm surprised that Adam Baldwin still gets to keep a job.

What bothered me the most about firefly was that normal revolvers made laser sounds instead of gunshots.

Always good to see normalfags smell through the bullshit, even Trump attacked so called "republicans" over this.

Well he only stars in smaller productions now so odds are he's blacklisted by most major studios, if Joss ever brings back Firefly I guarantee Jayne won't be in it.

Gloves are off, but is that really to Trump's advantage? Bill Clinton isn't running, and more importantly he can't be impeached. The downside is obviously that it makes Trump's ticket a lot "dirtier". You know that half the reason that many people support Trump is because, essentially, Trump gets "over judged" for his comments and supporting him is their way of expressing opposition.

Ah, but you say…can Hillary be disgraced and/or impeached for her actions? It is going to take more than a few seconds of women going "she threatened me". Where's the evidence? Hillary has too much room to counter claim it either didn't happen or she didn't go through with anything.

The key variable in this scandal is what sort of "expanded testimony" they will claim about Hillary. If there isn't a detailed account about her threats and specific language, it becomes too easy to dismiss.

But that's a whole other can of worms.

At the very least there is audio tapes with her laughing over getting that guy's sentence commuted who raped that twelve year old to the point that she was in a coma for a few days.

Let's face it, a lot of them are, it's just a matter of them being outed.

I couldn't get past those two things.

oh my fuck

Watching Trump playing with the media is beautiful.

(checked)
Are those girls wearing platform heels, or is Faraci a manlet in addition to everything else?

Pigs are so fucking cute. Why is pig or swine even an insult?

You can't hear electromagnetic waves?
What are you, a fucking faggot?

He's probably a manlet.

because have you seen a full grown pig?

Let me guess, lifetime liberals?

JESUS HOLY CHRIST

Yes because he's completely disarmed them, now the debate won't be entirely about that, never mind the fact that those women have been silenced for eons.

Doesn't matter if Bill can't be impeached, Trump is dragging all their dirty laundry out.

he probably could have gotten bigger roles if he had played ball

Lasers can make sound.
They'll make sound when they react with a target, and they'll make sound if they are high enough power to cause air to turn into plasma.

The sound made in either of those two scenarios is determined by the pulse frequency of the laser.

Conservative-ish.

Well that's weird.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785274843042230280

Fucking madman.

What's weird is they are full clinton simply because Trump said mean things, claiming something along the lines of"How did it get so bad that he's allowed to run? They should have banned him when they had the chance".

I'm guessing self-proclaimed conservatives that get their news from the MSM.

Here's what some laser induced plasma sounds like.

MARCHE
YOU ARE FURRY

GET OUT

I have this file saved as ralph_retorts.webm.

Good thing I was wearing headphones, Christ.

I did far worse than jack off to furry shit. Don't worry Marche.

Your family seems to have some fucked up priorities if they consider themselves conservative.

Andddddddddd filtered.

I couldn't tell ya what else I can say, can't even defend Trump at this point because they might disown me.

some of those comments man

Pretty sure most Trump followers do so to insult him.

thesexmd com/squirting-really/

Sorry, wrong link.

>thesexmd com/squirting-really/

your relatives would rather lose with dignity than win ugly. That's why the GOP was a joke before Trump decided to run.

God damn it.

infowars.com/kathy-shelton-how-the-pro-clinton-media-will-smear-rape-victim-who-hillary-helped-destroy/

At least you feel shame.

But that's real close to Anthony Burch behavior, you gotta respect yourself and teach your dick to respect common sense.

Yes and the black ones are even cuter. They're so fuzzy and round.

>thesexmd com/squirting-really/

Let's be honest here, his staff always wrote his tweets.

Ironically, my dad was the only one in the family that really had a problem with Trump. We talked for a good couple of hours and I showed him all the shit in the TPP(he hates what NAFTA did) and the beheadings the "moderate rebels" we're supporting in Syria are conducting which got him on board.

WE WUZ PIGZ N SHEIIEET

You should preemptively disown them.

Nah, he writes his own tweets or tells them what to write. He's even said this in interviews that they've tried to convince him to stop or tone it down and he likes it too much to do so. Remember he's been really into twitter long before he entered politics.

Just posting this here since we are having a vote, has Trump's sexual innuendo scandal changed your mind on who you're voting for?

strawpoll.de/3w8y3d1

Are you trying to overexpose her to everyone until they finally break down and start fapping just from the sheer idea of furry being taboo?

She isnt furry
fapp all you want

It worked on me

No he's just an annoying cunt.

I wasn't aware this was some kind kind of contest, I've been on social media and Holla Forums for the time today.

I miss the old drawthreads

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

WHY YOU KEEP DENYING THE REALITY?

I don't see what was >(1) about that post.

DEBATES ARE IN 10 MINUTES!
Where do we watch?

What would Vivian role in a harvest moon-like game be? town inventor so she can make her own videogame and play all day? (light fantasy setting with pre-industrial revolution tech)

potential datamining.

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/785276527973920768

You should see mangalista pigs.

the town's shitposting blacksmith.

slut

she'd be the good for nothing blowing the other kids behind the big acorn tree for their allowance because she grew up with a single father who she has a crush on and wants his attention

town lunatic
gilda'd be the town bicycle

Who?

Please tell me the cucks will regret deserting him.

I'm probably going with CSpan, if they're doing it again.

no

OH SHIT

I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

David Duke will make an appearance

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE VIVIAN

i think i will add gilda, but if i do 2/3 of the dialogue options will be bullying

speaking of the debate are we gonna stream it?

i don't think*

If unsure where to watch the debate, Infowars is streaming it.

fine
dildo inventor
who tries all her inventions

I'm watching ENG's stream, its starting now.

I don't know if I can stomache this, i'm sorry

you want me to edit the clover out of all my vivian images?

Good

we have a stream for infinity.moe/

yes

Shit feels pretty terrible, gonna have to start outright telling him that if he's going to only try and talk politics with me to just not talk to me. It hurts double since my family is Haitian and the Clinton's are complicit in ruining the country yet most of them are still gonna vote for her.

I really don't get hillary supporters on this point. Trump said he wants immigration checks on muslims. Hillary said she'd go to war with Iran and actually bomb muslims. Yet somehow that equals Trump wants to kills muslims.

I ain't saying stop sexualize vivian but man this has to be stahp

deleet the lewds first faggot

nigger, if you think about it, Vivian never had a mother only anons
and she is a deviant and everybody wants to fuck her

It's funny how a lot of latinos are against Trump because "Muh wall". Doesn't a fucking wall exist in the Mexican border with Guatemala to keep the Guatemalans out?

Looks like Donald Trump is prepping up to deliver his specialty in this debate, THE RAINMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

your character will be the only male in the game, all NPCs will be qts

Basement's closed. Due to aids.

Yeah but that wall wasn't made out of racism.

good you'll fit right in when you go back
TO THE BASEMENT

Oy muchacho! the gringos saben!

>>>/x/16046

I wonder if Hillary's health is even worse now.

Yeah, because the Guatemalan drug cartels are trying to push their product north. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

The memes are already working, user

Here's another interesting fact I just found out as I'm preparing the 5th arc of my story for upload

We say MAGA for a shortened Make America Great Again. In this arc for my story, which I just started preparing today, one of the characters is named Magatori

The "Maga" in his name is written as 禍, meaning Calamity or Disaster

Continue to meme with Rea, continue to MAGA, and calamity shall befall Hilary

When it comes to video games, he is going to be the next Jack Thompson if he gets elected. So not really sure why so many are rooting for him.

I guess banning video games is fine when Holla Forums does it.

Fuck off Clinton was FRIENDS with Thomson & pushed Hot cofee shit

They're both terrible candidates, really. Trump less so than Hillary.

But I'd fucking vote Trump just to see Hillary's shills and SJWs tear their hair out.

Then vote for Bernie or anyone else than these two ban-happy hypocrites.

Clinton is worse, WAY WORSE

OH GOD HE BROUGHT UP THE 12 YEAR OLD WHO WAS RAPED BY BILL

Nah

HE'S GOING NUCLEAR

Bernie endorsed Clinton and sold out his followers you stupid cunt.

two questions about the trumptape now in the opening three. This is too biased

HE BROUGHT THEM ALL UP

hi underage

He's not running, and he sold out.

I'd rather vote for somebody who's got a shot at winning and doesn't want to take away real guns.

Not by Bill, someone else. She represented the guy in court and actually got evidence that would have gotten him convicted thrown out, then later bragged about it.

One tweet regarding games after school shooting, nothing since.

Try again Holla Forums

Wow, and I thought the SJWs were bad when they wanted games banned.

Oh yeah, just like how when SJWs want games banned, "its just tweets man, nothing to worry about!". Fuck you. Both candidates are censorship-happy nannies and you're fucking willing to vote one of them.

HE BROUGHT UP WIKILEADS OH FUCK

lunk?

not just wikileaks, but the wikileaks emails about her screwing over Sanders.

Not even remotely the same situation.

That's strike 2 Holla Forums wanna go for the 3rd?

But bernie is anti-fun and anti-games too.

It's the debate it's been posted like 4 times in the thread.

I know the Gamergate thread isn't where I should ask, but what happened to Yandev? I was gone from 8ch for the whole summer and just learned he went nuclear or something via Reddit. Can someone who was there fill me in?

Trumps going hard on the emails. He said if he wins he's going to get lawyers on her since the FBI is after her.

Because you'd be in jail
He's going hard

He went full autist, looked for an excuse to ditch us and gave up on taking constructive criticism

Not even remotely the same situation.

That's strike 2 Holla Forums wanna go for the 3rd?

Debate is great, Trump is not holding back

He lost his shit because some anons shitposted, so he appealed to reddit and tumblr, even had an interview with shitaku.

vote for the guy who got fucked by two black girl?

he sold us out for reddit, kotaku, and censored his game to the objection of pretty much evryone

basically he was the faggot he has always been and got his feefees hurt and moved to reddit
And then the extent of his faggotry was so immense even reddit kicked him out

In addition, he censored a panty shot.

RIP trump, he was a real hero ;_;

this is all you need

He couldn't handle the types of posts that happen on anonymous image boards(shitposting along with criticism), so he decided to fuck off to reddit.

He started playing around with censorship saying he's thinking of censoring stuff. Posted here everyone attacked him for doing stuff like that. He said we were mean and said he wouldn't listen to us anymore.

We have Trump, tweeting how games should be banned. You keep squirming and making excuses, but you're still supporting someone who wants to ban video games. You're not pro-GG. You're either an SJW, or Holla Forums- or Holla Forums fag. You dont give a shit about GG.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785290517835841536

Not holding back anymore

You just an assblasted berniebro who doesn't even know your own damn candidate.
- Bernie Sanders, December 21, 2012.
Source:
youtu.be/tEaFcGbN-fM?t=23m35s

Get fucked.

Clinton get audible boos when she said trump lied about told them to go to her site. She starts to studded and trump says she would be in jail and get cheers.

wew lad

One tweet
After a school shooting
In 2012

Not a single mention about games since, even now during his campaign, the election is in a month and yet games have not been a single issue whereas Hillary has brought them up.

Try again fag, your b8 is stale.

leftypol fuck off

For real?

TL;DR bitch can't handle the banter.

(holy shit)>>10931227

Well that's a lame way to go.

TRIGGERED

She's getting crazy eyes while she's listens to him

I guess what he did was to "publicly" tell us to go fuck ourselves so he looks good in his reddit buddies' eyes
"l-look, I am one of you now!"

Oh well, at least Toby Fox is keeping calm.

He just got famous and had a "I don't have to take this" moment, because he found people that would be nice to him if he pandered to them.

He hates his fans now doesn't he?

How much you fags wanna bet YanDev taps some jailbait weeaboo groupie ass at the next weebcon

the sentence where he says "you could've had a dev pandering to you!" is really important
he thinks he's the center of attention now, it's fairly simple megalomania fueled by faggots sucking up his shit

twitter.com/DLoesch/status/785293146703826945

Those fucking faces.

He's friends with Rami Ismail of all people. He's a goner.

What's Nyanners doing these days?

Didn't she go full SJW, or am I mixing stuff up here?

They look they are in the VIP seats for a ballgame and a drunken relative just streaked across the field.

I'd assume coke, like most yt waifu ecelebs

being a SJW slut

How? Not that I don't support Trump or anything.

And this all took place after he changed his game to pander to normalfags.
But this was only after he stopped listening to what the people wanted, and people were getting pissed because he kept deflecting.

She went full SJW and upload a rant about why the pomf video was wrong.

I called this narrative last year

That's a lovely song, why does she want it gone?

WE PRESIDENT NOW

its "problematic"

Why don't you show your "moderate rebels" sawing people's heads off while your precious white helmets tape.

And what is the problem

Well they want a slight chance of know they are winning againts us, Hillary is the perfect person to put as their messiah

To them, Trump is a misogynist, sexist, racist, right wing alt-right nazi boogeyman

What was Gamergate described as?

twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/785293914118905856

Governor of commiefornia, nobody's buying their shit.

Weeb girls for the most part are completely insane. He sticks his dick in crazy his life is at risk.

i still want to dump my seed inside nyanners and tear her insides

Not if your opponent is a criminal.

I love it

HILLARY

Reminds me of the last sketch in this episode, how just because someone say's you're wacist, people believe it.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785296272890662912

SAVAGE

wikileaks are russians in disguise

even commiefornia isn't eating this shit up
incredible

Can confirm.
Few of my friends dated weeb girls and it never ended well. They were certifiably crazy.

It sucks. I feel like a cosplayer would be a real freak in the bedroom, but that doesn't mean I want a freak outside of it, too.

SOROS
O
R
O
S

Yeah I remember going to an anime club in high school heard there were a lot of girls there. Figured I could find a girl with some common interests but everyone there was fucking insane. Not just the girls mind you but most anime fans are just way too into it and can't accept there is some stupid shit in anime. Just girls who you're in a relationship with can be extremely dangerous with the ways laws are written.

at least you aren't a chubby chaser with a hard on for weeb girls like my friend, not me you baka
you haven't seen shit

NAMING THE JEW

I don't mind chubby girls like not ones who are disgustingly massive but a little bit of fat on a girl with good size tits is really sexy.

I can't believe this is where the ride has taken us.

God damn, Trump really was holding back the first debate.

if your pic is any example you're not a chubby chaser but a fatty chaser

lol Alex called her a whore

I knew he was, he didn't act the same as he was in the primaries.

CHUBBY GALKO

Next time Gamergate leads the worldwide revolution, and then apocalypse

Remember to do your part Americans!

Whatever I like what I like but if a girl has no tits putting on weight makes them look awful to me. Generally if the gut passes the tits it just looks ugly.

Gamergate is the apocalypse

We're doing this now, huh?

twitter.com/spikevegeta/status/785298872239165440

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/785299357604151296

He fucking did it boys.

Flies are attracted to dead bodies

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

PLEASE, THIS IS NOT HARD AT ALL

Oh, but I have.
One of my friends was getting shadowed by his girl for ages after they broke up and she threatened to kill herself. Fun stuff.
He had to take legal action.

What you described is arguably just the upper limit of thicc.
Pic related isn't doesn't really fit that, though. She's got more than a "little bit of fat."
Not judging, just saying she could probably drop 40lbs easy.

When does it end?

It's like a t-rex with a bra

For what purpose

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA YOU ARE FURRY
THIS IS NOT HARD

NEVER

I'm not saying she's healthy or couldn't lose weight. Just that I wouldn't kick her out of bed. In the world we live in now though, sadly that is a little bit of weight. I could post examples but nobody wants that.

disgusting

Se now that is too much that girl actually probably has gigantism or something in her hips. Her hips are way too fucking big for what her upper body looks like.

That's not thick, that's borderline elephantiasis.

HOLY SHIT, The moderators are filling in for hillary!

so, should we say:

TODAY, AMERICA. TOMORROW, THE WORLD

now or should we wait for it?

also what are the chances of someone take this post and take out of context?

Absolutely ridiculous, if you ask me.
If Trump and Hillary get a timer, the moderators should have one, too.

That chubby galko isn't good enough

it's 3 vs 1

On model Galko is already chubby and perfect why ruin her?

That's not hot, it's fucking disfigurement.

The first one is just weird genetics where she gathers too much fat in her ass and thighs. That second one though she has some kind of condition.

BULLYING

if this brcomes real i will become the joker

fuck

Careful with what you meme for.

twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/785301754523115521

I agree with newt, what the hell.

Did someone say soros in the debate I must have missed it.

Trump named the jew twice

Yeah. Trump is raping three people at the same time live on stage.

Trump named Soros twice.

they tried to stump him starting off with two questions about his leaked tapes, but he bounced back and is dominating it against a 3 on 1. At one point the moderator even started debating him and he's still coming out on top. Farage must have trained him.

Eh that graph means nothing it doesn't even go back to the beginning of the month. If we see a jump like that comparing a few years or something than yeah.

Yup. And flies are constantly flying on Hillary as she spews her bullshit

frogs eat flies. Kek wills trump to defeat her

The answers to the last question really hit it home for Trump. Clinton couldn't even say one positive thing about Trump himself and spoke well of his kids. Trump managed to not only say something positive about Clinton but wasn't something small. He really looked like the bigger person here and managed to hold his own in this 3 vs. 1.

he also spun it the way that she is still wrong with what she's fighting for, that was a TKO for Trump

Next BLM uprising when?

oh boy

Question for y'all.

What's up with all the disposable cameras in the debate crowd?

I still can't tell whether the translation team and/or voice actor are red-pilled or not; given that Meowth is associated with money I'm inclined to think it's the former, but with so many Jews in the VA industry it's hard to tell.

twitter.com/AsheSchow/status/785309485598380032

CANT
STUMP
THE
TRUMP

Probably couldn't bring anything capable of recording video into the hall.

Just so I can gather it in one place.

Thoughts on the debate?

Is she finally off her #NeverTrump kick?

UNSTUMPABLE
10/10

My favorite part is Mirriam Webster shitposting about words through the whole thing.

he did really well
much better than the first debate.

IIRC it's supposed to be a 'Brooklyn Accent' rather than a stereotypical Jewish one. Make of that what you will.

Neutral leaning towards Trump. He should come up with alternate words for "disaster" though.

Also, many laughs were had because of the "because you'd be in prison" quote.

Was a lot happier with how Trump did tonight compared to the first debate and think he won it but I'm still scared about November 8.

Why don't you post Umaru anymore?

I liked the part where they said stuff

Trump handled it perfectly and completely disarmed both the MSM and Clinton, he exposed the bias on the moderators as well and even called out Soros.

Nigga was on fire.

He did pretty good, in all honesty, i still wish he would go back to the primaries, memeing on people left and fucking right but he looked a lot more presidential and tore her ass apart over benghazi/getting a child rapist off, man held 3 fucking people off at once, it was beautiful

Trump won.

Mark, do you know who is in charge of the GG gitgud? They haven't approved updates for it going on a month now.

This is the answer.

Umaru a shit

see

tomorrow's front page story on leftist media:

Comfy, Trump killed it.

If I see that fucking Umaru one more time….

THE TRUMP DYNASTY CANNOT BE STUMPED

People got too used to it. So now I'm trying to fuck with Rem fags who love NTR

Anyway see you guys later

mark, your waifu belongs in sweatshop

she's a valuable and productive member of society

He did rather well compared to his last debate. He took a lot of bite out of Hilliary's attack tactics by admiting his mistakes and turning unfavorable questions directly targeting him into targeting Hilliary record. He acted more like a person compared to Hilliary's robotic responses and had her stuttering and resorting to her website as an response to attack Trump instead of answering.
TL;DR He had her on her heels the entire time and turned things around on her record as a politician

That was beautiful. He had to debate the moderators because Hillary needed to rest from the ass fucking Trump was giving her.

Trump gave her the biggest meanest Enema you ever seen today

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/785299709342654465

archive.is/rj3LK

Archive. Fucking. Everything.

Quality fact-checking right there!

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/785315608187383808

Is it still possible for Trump to win?

Give me head pats and tell me everything will be ok.

Scrowder says it's getting mathematically impossible for Trump to win. But he also hates Trump, so…

is that a joke?
even for nbc that is pretty fucking stupid?

This is so pathetic

Desperate.

archive.is/nACAX
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

If you off yourself now, you'll never find out.

whoa that's almost 2 4chan passes

twitter.com/ericvdunn/status/785312887619330048

Naw the pass is 20$ now the 15$ was a sale.

oh my fucking god

wtf #imwithher now

The Louder with Crowder fag? I'd take his word the same way I'd take the Daily Show or Current Year Man's word

You think her campaign people even know who she is?

Wow, big donation, big spender!

what a great way to make people go for Trump instead

Well, Scooby, I hope you enjoy the Clinton campaign charging you three more times.

If he was losing the media and establishment wouldn't be begging him to dropout. It's going to be a landslide victory.

Is.. is that a joke?

wew

Considering Clinton's history on video games and Chelsea publicly supporting Anita anything's possible.

It's the second time they plug Wu. Whoever manage the account is obviously friends whit xir

Oy vey it's like a twelfth Shoah here!

And for ten times the original donation

Thanks

Better quality webm

Don't temp me.

He hates Trump, so I take anything he says with a grain of salt. But I haven't seen any of the numbers. So I don't know. I was hoping one of you guys were keeping track and could prove him wrong. Trump needs to win. Failure isn't an option.

Okay I'm a dirty foreigner who didn't watch. What I gather is that Hillary was doing so bad that at some point the moderators were essentially filling in for her, and Trump still stumped them. Is this correct?

Yes.

This is what I'm seeing on twitter. I didn't watch but every poll has Trump as winning.

Pretty much, he called them out on it too.

At one point one of the moderators started arguing with Trump. People still see the whole thing as Trump's win.

Polls have him quite a bit behind so either the polls are full of shit or Clinton's going to win. Everyone's basically hoping that they truly are full of shit at this point.

That pissed me off so much, the fucking moderators filling in, how biased can you get

Well, just under however much what that particular bank would consider "fraud" levels.

to be fair they did ask that one question on Clinton's comment on two faced politics but one did start arguing with trump

Polls lie, nobody likes Hillary.

MSM, are you even trying?

Words genuinely fail me.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/785300252605558785

Isn't this guy a hardcore lefty?

In what way did he implode? Is this just wishful thinking? They're all saying he didn't answer any questions and imploded.

Numbers are hard to come by until the actual election. Strawpolls generally don't reflect people that will, or are even able to vote. They go to a mall, shopping center, or rarely door to door and ask your name and who you'd vote for.

Wells Fargo, so just under fraud levels would be more than most people have in their account.

Sometimes, I'm glad that people don't understand metaphors.

The same site that launched a raid against gay trump supporters?

Don't many of them have more democrats than republicans being polled? Even if he is behind with no wrong doing on the pollsters part, remember that he most likely has a large base of highly motivated voters that abstained for a long time because their were sick of the establishment lies.

It is easy to answer a phone call and state your choice, but going out to vote is another matter entirely.

It's Mic, they might as well be taken as seriously as Salon.

No he just hates Trump because he thinks he'll destroy the republican party. Also he's an orthodox jew.

Yeah Hillary is unpopular, but the thing is, she'll get plenty of votes who just plain hate Trump. I think he has a high rejection rate.

Gonna need source on that.

No, he's a conservative that got asshurt about merchant memes from Holla Forums so went NeverTrump.

Democrats outnumber Republicans nationally. Though the political landscape is in major flux, I was a registered democrat until beginning of this year for instance.

Lots of here aren't American, user. Don't stress it.

*us

>my world is a-ok thanks to turkey and sports

When we do eventually all die in the coming months, I guess I'll treasure nights like this. Let's keep winning anons.

At one point he as talking about not saying when we plan do to militray strikes and giving targets the chance to get away like the planned attack on Mosul to take out ISIS leaders. The female moderator jumped in to say that's physiological warfare. As if scaring the enemy is better than killing them.

The biggest problem with most polls is that they under represent independents and Trump is crushing Hillary there.

I dunno.
I think the media might be fucking themselves over on this one.
They're all saying "Trump's campaign is hopeless, there's no way he can win."
They will think it will keep Trump voters away from the polls, but they're determined. It'll be Brexit 2.0.
If Hillary's camp gets too comfy, they won't turn out for the vote, but Trump's people are motivated and will vote anyway, and secure the win with ease.

But Democrats generally don't outvote Republicans. There's more of them because it's the "default," but they don't show up on election day.

never4get

archive.is/2nKUL

But user, we're already dead.

The thing about american elections is they have the entire electoral college thing. So Trump may actually win the popular vote but lose the election.

What?

I;ve been saying this same thing. Not only that, but they also paint him out as an underdog. American's LOVE an underdog.

The memeteor user surely you know.

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER HOLDING A HAMBURGER

I just hope that many of them stay at home when the time comes. Judging by the appearance of most Hillary voters and SJWs in general, i think there's a very good chance that they won't move their fat asses and just virtue signal on twitter in the hopes to get some attention in their lives.

This happened with Bush, and my mother has always hated him and claimed he stole the election and cheated.

Do you live in San Francisco?

Is there a specific date I should be aware of or something?

No

Of course. Silly me.

Bush did rig the election. It later came out that votes that put Gore over the top in Florida(which would have given him the win) were "misplaced". I'm worried about the same thing happening to Trump because the Clintons and Bushes are very much on the same team.

Yeah he also said that Holla Forums really loves masturbating to lolicon.

last I saw it's hovering 43-47 hillary and rotating around every week.
Last week trump was ahead by 4 points

That was classic cuckservative Rick Wilson

When people delete their tweets it vanishes from the "moments" page so a few are missing in more recent archives, like the one where Faraci's boss says he turned him off. If anybody wants to archive individually the ones from the clique be my guest

archive.is/https://twitter.com/i/moments/785238039639523328

Why is this their thing?

That looks like a picture of someone being torn apart by zombies. Why do you want that to be you?

Professor Flor, a cool gamergate professor on twitter, keeps citing a los angeles times poll or something like that, that has Trump overwhelmingly in the lead. He say's the poll to watch, as it was the most accurate back when Romney ran, within a few points.

The badger holding a hamburger always gets me.

Its from day of the dead

I've never gotten that pic, if anything Holla Forums laughed about it gleefully and posted several threads of smug anime girls.

That graph is reminding me of twinned rollercoasters from RCT.

I love this man.

Holla Forums is basically making fun of themselves in that pic, was originally a Joseph Goebbels quote

Is that the one asking a specific focus group?

Get to work.

seriously, that exchange alone will probably net Trump a couple of points in the election because it's going to be passed around for days.

If Faraci was bright he wouldn't accuse people of sexual crimes on Twitter when he is a rapist creep

btw did he ever delivered? pic related

WUURLSTAR
WUURLSTAR

I think it is just random

That one stung

holy hell this is a burn at the highest caliber

So 400 out of possible 3000? Am i reading that right?

Interesting

that actually makes sense

thats funny.
its such a bad joke that becomes funny of how bad it is.
i think its already happening

I loved AA6 but I don't like that the 3D games really subdued the music really takes a lot of impact out of the turnabouts.

What's this from?

It's been happening far before imageboards user.
Meme magic is basically mass persuasion.

blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list

I feel like the AA composers always bring their A-Game.

It's true. It's the subject that been talked about almost since the dawn of humanity. Ancient greek, old christians, every philosophers, they all talked about the strength of human mind, and taught people that human mind possess power to reform this world solely just by thinking.

Naw I meant it wasn't mixed in as well. The volume on the music just seems too low I think they wanted to emphasize the tiny bit of voice acting there was in the game or something. The music is still great.

twitter.com/Patri_Archie/status/785328371546718210

Trump's now going all in on Hillary for prison, tweeted this video of him making the "You'd be in jail" remark.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785293229390454784

It's comforting to see that 100% of revolution 60's sales are going toward Hillary Clinton

twitter.com/stillgray/status/785328810757464064

Damn, it's been a long time.

censor that nigga

I always thought that video games in general usually hired the really good artists that just never got lucky. I remember listening to some classical music channel where one of the hosts was commenting on some classical music society praising video games for respecting them

i meant spoiler

No, please, by all means, censor any pics of that fucking ghoul

GUYS, I'M GOING TO SLEEP, JUST SAYING SO ANOTHER BAKER CAN BE READY

Of course they did they're the ones who shilled the fuck out of that game. To admit it was crap would make them all look like morons.

(>SHE WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Oh THAT is true.

HELLO???

MARK MARK MARK

BAH GAWD

you would think Wu would be at least smart enough to shill xir own shit

Fuck that last case was so fantastic.

MARK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

JUNKO A SHIT CONFIRMED AGAIN

Oh boy, now I can post this.

alright I'll stop

Junkofags are all autistic fucking batshit insane trannies
why do you think the junkofag on this board is so fucking hated? fucking avatarfagging faggot

Tumblr really is the worst.

Why destroy cute things? Why isn't the waifu age upon us yet?

these people need to be purged

But his >"art" is gorillion times more disgusting than the original

More like Danganronpa is confirmed for shit. But we didn't need confirmation cause it was obviously shit from the beginning.

are they supposed to look furry?

Naw the artist is just racist and sees brown-skinned people as animals. I don't know why you had to make little asian girls into middle-aged brown men though.

Fucking hell. Trump did it.

That you, Assange?

Yeah, the fact that Follin could sustain himself indicates artists have it rough in vidya. He was too good for this gay industry.

So he doesn't even believe in his own spew does he?

*couldn't sustain himself

Of course he doesn't, he's just pandering to the crowd that would tear him apart for being a complete piece of shit otherwise.

He gave a girl the old Trump Stump.

So no

Well that is just male feminists they're all fucking rapists or cucks.

And pedos.

Did our earlier memeing work tonight? Did Trump win the debate?

And NBC is desperately trying to stop him.

He did.

He told Hillary that he'll arrest her once he's elected.

Trump delivered the burn of the decade to Hillary. He won, at least in the eyes of the normalfags.
By the way:
SHOO SHOO KILLER ZOMBIE

I remember something like this a while ago. On one hand they're reaching across the aisle to adults and children who would other wise not come see them at all on the other you spent decade honing your skills as a musician to play melodies from Pokemon and the legend of Zelda.

I think what he actually said was in response to her saying he doesn't write the laws. He said if he did she'd be in prison. Careful with context.

Give me a fucking break.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

Not talking about that.

When it comes to a lot of older Nip games at least, a lot of music was done by professional composers and musicians.

Well butter my butt and slowly insert a toasted baguette, it fucking worked. It wasn't even high energy memeing, I was tired as hell earlier. Found this webm too

See what happens when you believe in Rea? I'm pretty sure Rea, Kek, and Trump complete some sort of holy trinity

Some of the newer ones follow the tradition. Catherine for example.

It's really a weird situation for all involved.
I'd imagine that a lot of the younger symphony members grew up playing video games, so it's all good in their eyes, but the older guys likely aren't so enthused.
The big question is whether or not the new symphony goers are also supporting traditional shows.

Some of the arrangements for Zelda and Pokemon were really strong when I went, but it definitely doesn't compare (musically) to the performances I'd seen of more traditionally classical works.

Been going through some of the media twitter accounts, they really are going all out.

So at this point, they're just flat-out lying because none of the shit they threw at him stuck.

Just fuck already you degenerate furries

Boy, this really is the Gamergate election.
Will Hillary refuse a third debate by saying Trump was "harassing" her and she "felt unsafe?"

nobody got butthurt and nobody got banned newfriend

How long until feminists say men cannot be in the room when they talk to women?

Shouldn't be too long now, they're already parading racial segregation around.

I think it's Bristol that made it illegal to talk to a woman, as a man.
So, you're too late.

these people ever heard of camera angles? If she walks around the stage, eventually he'll be behind her due to which camera focuses on her

They're called safe spaces, user :^)

Technically it isn't lying, just taking phrases out of context. :^)

archive.is/0AJty

The neighbors flat out said that they felt like reporting suspicious activity but thought they'd be considered racists.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's a flat-out lie when Chicago Aldermen, BLM protestors, and angry white hipsters were the ones who threw the first punches.

How do these people sleep?

I can recall people going to the media and saying they looked suspicious but didn't want to report them due to looking not PC. How much can these 'fact checks' lie? or are they picking little points to skew the truth on? (ie. it wasn't the direct neighbour, just someone else in the building)

On the piles of money from beta cucks

What?

Cuck bucks.

These people are drooling idiots.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that qualifies as "neighbor."

archive.is/HMaEd

Dat doujin had amazing art, I would love to read more non-porn comics like it.

Shrug. Doctor Randomercam's mentioned it a few times, but I'm an amerifat and don't have much inclination or understanding of UK laws. Not sure if it was Bristol, but apparently the county made it an actionable offense to talk to a woman if the woman makes a complaint about being talked to. Or something to that effect.

Literally who?

kill yourself

someone who writes for Faraci's own site

Sorry Mustafa, it's a man being accused by a white woman of sexual assault. Listen and Believe dictates that he's guilty already. Your Dindu Nuffin defense might have worked if Devin was female, but alas.

Here. Should have looked for citations, or something, before I posted.

washingtonexaminer.com/county-in-uk-makes-it-a-hate-crime-to-upset-women/article/2596356

It's less a "HE DINDU NUFFIN" and more "HE WHITE KNIGHTS FOR YOU, SO GIVE HIM A PASS."

Oh was that the one were an officer actually got in front of a camera and said in plain English that a man can be arrested for looking at a woman's cleavage?

Everyone ignored my tweet yesterday. So I'll share it here. Enjoy.

BAKER

Like clockwork every time one of their own turns out to be a real piece of shit. Do they even have any figureheads who haven't been outed as horrible people yet?
Bitches, please, GamerGate hasn't done nearly as much bad shit as the anti leaders in the same timespan, even if you try to stretch definitions of "harassment," "gatekeeping," and "doxing."

I hate these people with every fiber of my being.

Just because everyone who hates you turns out to be scumbags doesn't mean your good.

CNN caught faking the news. If gamer goobs don't push this on Twitter, you're fucking worthelss.

It's not bad shit when they do it, user. They're on the Right Side of History, remember?

Hashtag is #CNNGate

Yeah yeah, that shitty excuse that they use to try and justify being even worse people than their perceived enemies.

I love how incompetent the media is despite being this corrupt.

This retarded shit will immediately destroy any pathetic "argument".

what the fuck

Kind of old but I haven't seen this posted here

One by one, all their ringleaders turn out to be scumbags, and yet somehow the delirious crimes they attributed to us are still supposed to be true. This sounds like a form of insanity when you think about it.

I guess you could say Hillary's been licked

My bet was that the news was always full of bullshit but its just with the internet that its become easy to detect it.

It's essentially cultist behavior.

Faraci's hole might be deeper than we previously thought

archive.is/rIx8j#selection-7637.288-7637.300

archive.is/5HQXY

archive.is/5HQXY

twitter.com/ColonialBoy1/status/785342153438269440

How many normalfags support GG now?

Normalfags don't know what GG is, especially now compared to a year and two years ago. Blame your retarded infighting for killing momentum.

ask gramps
life was much better before hippies

Does >>>Holla Forums know about this?

When did bleachbit change their page?

OK wait, who the fuck is this guy, why should I care, and does this woman have any evidence or are they listen and believing her?

Holy fuck that's beautiful

My grandpa's never trusted the news.

Devin Faraci has a movies review website that's somewhat known and he used to go on rants about how LW is pure and the goobers are literally terrorists

Earlier today he was giving jabs about the trump tapes when some woman accused him of fingering her and then bragging to their friends

Now it appears some of his old colleagues might have been busted for CP so I don't know if it has anything to do with Faraci yet

It's just a smart business move if you're selling software that is supposed to wipe data. Why would you not advertise that it was used by the presidential frontrunner and it she didn't end up going to jail.

newfag pls even Holla Forums knows who this is

At the very least, this has to be letting plenty of normalfags know anything they say about a consumer revolt full of shameless shitlords is bullshit.

You mean revoltshills & Cancerous namefags who enabled & pandered to them

Today was a great day.

Hello?

DELETE THIS

I deleted the gate

Like with a cloth or something?

since thread is slow, have some old retardness

archive.is/BqqkB

Remember, sexual bullying is wrong.

Your funny, remember not to sleep with any pillows on your face

I'm so disconnected from communities that aren't boards here, I wouldn't know what memes or news are known outside of here.

(checked)
I spurde sparde :DDDD

twitter.com/WoodoPhoto/status/785235933113225216

GamerGate is ded. Nobody even knows what it is anymore!

If that was true, then #GG's been dead since the first claims of misogyny.
Being undead is better anyway. If you're going for Lichform, remember to HIDE YOUR DAMN PHYLACTERY

FART THIS

twitter.com/birefird/status/785375859163226112

Now rewatch it with the frame of mind of this video used for SJW training.

We Mage The Ascension War now.

The real reason why the gatekeepers of gaming are turning against their audience: the gamers are wielding the power to alter reality at will, the same power they've wasted decades of their lives trying to attain.

By coincidence, I found this ad photo for a Mage The Ascension kickstarter.

**I'm starting to believe my "accidental typos" are a failsafe by my subconscious to prevent paradox backlash from reckless magic use

archive.is/vDdlY

WHERE'S THE BAKER
I'll bake if nobody else will.

Funny and informative, bookmarked.

This related video caught my attention though. Might be more useful to the current situation at hand.

you can bake. Make it thicc edition

Go for it, is sleeping.

No promises.
I don't have any pictures of thicc chicks

Just post more "older" Vivian. They're usually "thicc" enough.

Oh please, he tried to imply it didn't happen in his non-pology.

Add to the ongoing discussions

HILL BTFO!

Fucked that all up. Here's the correct link.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/devin-faraci-anti-gamergate-critic-apologizes-for-committing-sexual-assault/13746/

Right after I post it.
GET YER BENIS BREAD