Keystone Pipeline (((Leaks))) 210,000 Gallons of Oil in South Dakota

Keystone Pipeline’s operator, TransCanada FUCKING LEAFS, which on Monday (((coincidence))) will ask regulators in Nebraska to approve a different pipeline despite fierce opposition.

The pipeline company, TransCanada, said in a statement that the South Dakota leak was detected around 6 a.m. local time on Thursday. The pipeline was shut down, and the cause of the leak was under investigation

nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/keystone-pipeline-leaks-south-dakota.html?_r=0
archive.is/VIhwq

TransCanada continues to make progress in their (((investigation))) to determine the cause of the leak on the Keystone Pipeline

Other urls found in this thread:

transcanada.com/amherst-incident
mobile.twitter.com/TransCanada
thinkprogress.org/keystone-pipeline-spill-5bd8b44296da/
archive.is/slaoq
nytimes.com/video/us/100000005559864/keystone-pipeline-oil-spill.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/us&action=click&contentCollection=us®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=9&pgtype=sectionfront
cbsnews.com/news/north-dakota-town-evacuated-after-oil-train-derailment/
ksfy.com/content/news/TransCanada-sends-more-crews-to-Keystone-pipeline-leak-458656383.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TransCanada Special website
transcanada.com/amherst-incident

TransCanada Twitter
mobile.twitter.com/TransCanada

The Injuns are getting screwed by the (((White Man))) once again.

I don’t particularly have a dog in this fight but I don’t like people dumping oil on my land.

Ello' I'm someone who has buddies who work in the Bakkens(live in NoDak). The pipe was sabotaged at one of the sub-stations, and thus far it seems to be tit-for-tat in revenge for that stupid NYC jewess who got her arm wrecked after attempting to attack Morton County PD officers with an improvised explosive.

Said woman is going into court soon, but for the moment we have been dealing with an upsurge in eco-terrys coming here and sabotaging pipes, farmland, ect.

I'm also the user who back in the day posted the disclosure about how the natives were going around and chimping out on local farmers. Pics related.

If you guys have any questions regarding the situation, feel free to ask.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a cohenincidence; energy companies and their employees fuck up all the time. Or it could be deliberate sabotage by someone opposed to the pipeline trying to false flag the safety record.

That’s what I’d like to find out

Who are the likely suspects?

Bring in the Trumpdozers and get that dirt off the water table!

No one is 100%, but it's almost certain to be someone who is still upset over the Dakota Access Pipeline.

If the thrid reich had survived the jewish menace, we wouldn't be using crude oil anymore, and situations like this could have been avoided altogether.

is sabotage being investigated as such?
Are there any LEOs, local, state or fed who are aware of eco terrorists and their commie plans?

This was the first report on google news search on NOV 17, 2017, 11:52 AM from (((ThinkProgress)))

thinkprogress.org/keystone-pipeline-spill-5bd8b44296da/
archive.is/slaoq

Interesting 360-degree aerial view virtual reality video.
nytimes.com/video/us/100000005559864/keystone-pipeline-oil-spill.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/us&action=click&contentCollection=us®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=9&pgtype=sectionfront

Oh no the shit we got from under the ground is now on the ground

Oh neat. Hey, my dad works at Nintendo, maybe we can exchange emails! xxDDD

FBI has been keeping files on eco-terrys and has been handing them off too the police departments in North/South Dakota. The problem mostly comes down too the lack of non-corrupt law enforcement in the tribal areas, but outside of Fort Yates and Black Hills, the commies are kept in check.

Inside the tribal areas, it's basically lawless safe havens for the commie scum. Thankfully, North Dakota Highway Police are p.much cheka/gestapo and tend to tease/discriminate against out-of-state drivers. Once said drivers break the law, they pull them over and test them for narcotics and immediately book them and put massive fines on them.

It tends to keep the subversive elements like narcotics out of the state as well. We recently had a massive I-94 bust which resulted in the dismantling of a major drug operation used by the NoDAPL freaks to smuggle amphetamine and marijuana into our school systems. IIRC, the last haul was 5kg of meth and about 150kg of Marijuana.

Wow the Jews obviously did this because they want the USA to get our oil from Saudi sandniggers so the shekels will fund jihadists instead of Canucks. Keystone XL is a truly great thing, this is fishy as fuck given the timing.

Look I'm not saying there isn't a kike lawyer somwhere in these companies. And Standard Oil, which a commodity trading company not a producer or shipper of material goods like oil, is owned by kikes. But you can't just say that some industrial accident is the fault of kikes or even matters.

And why the fuck are you defending Injuns? They should all be exterminated with the rest of the shitskins. They were trash before we conquered this land and are trash now.

Keep trying, chaim.

I doubt it was an accident. I bet somebody that was against Keystone XL did this. Keystone XL will benefit the US and Canadian economies at the expense of le happy crude merchant in Arabia. Plus any spillage will happen on land rather than into the oceans but that's more of a side benefit.

What, you want a [2]? Why should anyone blindly believe some faggot who makes claims with no proof to their authority on the subject?I'm a nuclear physicist, btw, reptilians are waiting for us in the Antarctic! Listen and believe!

I mean if you wish too shill, be my guest. I'm just stating what I have seen and heard around the state capital of North Dakota, as well as from close friends in the oil industry.

Yeah, because doubting some random schlub's roleplaying is shilling.
My uncle is Trump, he told me the day of the rope is coming.

op here
I hope this doesn’t SLIDE
I gotta go for my daily 2 hour love making session with my hot girlfriend.
Otherwise goys, pay no attention, I’m sure they’ll have it all figured out just in time for the vote on Monday, just go and take a nap

THE OIL PIPELINES ARE TRRRORISM
Gommies use capitalism to further gommunism.
Faggot.

Looking at picture 1 it does not seem to be sabotage but maybe rather cheap ass china pipe used to build the pipeline.
Here is why in order to sabotage a pipeline you have to drill, rupture, some how break the outer surface so the contents can leak. That pipeline is buried and the scale is rather small in the picture but I don't really see any evidence of a hole unless it is where the small puddle on the ground is. The fact is if you look at the pipeline visual inspection is almost all you need to determine whether the failure is intentional or just over pressured shitty ass pipe or a crack next to a weld etc.
The other thing the pipeline operators should know almost immediately if the bitch is leaking or not every pumping station should have inlet and outlet pressure and all kinds of fucking monitoring, safety shit, AND METERING if less flows in than the upstream pump flowed out
SHUT THE FUCKING BITCH DOWN UNTIL YOU FIGURE IT OUT

Trudeau did it. He's a racis dat hates indigenous peoples and shiet.

this

why do some of these faggots think that injuns just somehow threw spears at an underground pipeline? there could definitely be some motive here but nobody has proposed any means as to how they could have sabotaged it.

see, this makes no fucking sense. sabotage of oil infrastructure is a national security issue. Fed's should be all over this.

op here
Love making sesh went into OT
Back and not surprised that all anons are FAGGOTS and let this slide.

Latest news By Associated Press November 19 at 12:20 PM

HOW HARD COULD IT POSSIBLY BE TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE!

Possibilities
1) human error
2) mechanical malfunction
3) act of god
4) sabotage

Vote is tomorrow — just part & parcel of the mega billion pipeline biz.

AND CHECK EM MUTHERFUCKERS

Holla Forums is one big faggot
Check, eat shit & die

(double dubs checked)
>HOW HARD COULD IT POSSIBLY BE TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE!
this
t. harvey thread pipe nigger reporting in for duty

>pollution is good for (((economy)))

YOU NIGGERS
Resources are being taken from one community and given to another. Wealth redistribution. You are defending actual kkkommunism.
THEY WANT TO SELL YOUR LAND AND ITS RESOURCES TO NIGGERS IN OTHER COUTRIES
And you faggots let them by defending these oil pipelines.
VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET
BUY LOCAL
SELL LOCAL
inb4 "muh nation's resources" meme with goebbels pretending he isn't a kkkommie.

210,000 is about only 1/3 of a Olympic size pool. lol

Piss off you yiddish sewer rat.

Keep us updated user.

for

Instead they have the stupid CSS stickied for fucking days you lazy fucking glow-in-the-dark modniggers.

Yeah only 210,000 gallons I’m sure it won’t effect the opinions of five members of the Nebraska Public Service Commission.

So what you are saying is there's free oil, grab your milk jugs?
Seriously though, these fucks are Canadian fucks are polluting our lands and leaving us with the waste to make a profit that does nothing for our economy. At the very least the wastes should be sent back for them to deal with.

guess you keep getting banned or something, wonder why

Actually my town has a quarter million and they call it olympic, and it is a big ass pool.
So the thing had to gush for a while and the pipe faggot owners are negligent for the spill and clean up in my mind cuz I dont see any evidence of sabotage.

I'm surprised no-one targeted oil pipelines for potential terrorist strikes
I mean think about it
Are antifa smart enough to strike at the very heart of capitalism? That or animal liberation front

I SMELL SABOTAGE

NEW MODERN DAY PIPE TECHNOLOGY WOULD TAKE YEARS TO RUST AND ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND EARTH QUAKES THIS IS THE REPUBLICS OIL IT KEEPS OUR COUNTRY GOING AND SOME VIRTUE SIGNALING HOMO PROBABLY PRAIRIE NIGGER DESTROYED IT BECAUSE REASONS or maybe it was a faulty pipe i have seen Mexican labor force cut corners at every turn so SUCKS OIL GOT SPILLED BUT SHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOURSELF BE SNUBBED BY PEOPLE THAT YOUR ANCESTORS PUT IN THEIR PLACE MANY MOONS AGO

>(((TOR))) posting
You are a retarded faggot. Filtered.

Newfag gtfo, first of all you seem not to know what the KKK is CIA Honeypot if you didn't know, and you seem not to know what NatSoc is
Maybe you should think where you are before acting retarded

The more I think about it the more I feel it is a cracked weld or some shit that they didn't fucking attend to or notice or the metering did not pick up because it was to small of an amount.
So finally after it bubbles to the surface after a long time of leaking some one sees it and calls what ever the fuck it is being reported as.
For sabotage my question is WHERES THE HOLE?

Uh huh. And how much exactly do you know about pipeline welding and inspection?

Harvey pipeline nigger reporting in.
I did hydrostatic field testing on many different sections of newly installed pipe I worked out of houston and have been in panhandle Tx, northern Ar., Baytown Tx about a dozen I worked on. Pump them full of water pressurize them and wait and see if they leak.
Every weld is 100% inspected and Xrayed but that is the most logical place for a failure to occur.

OP is a huge retarded faggot once again

Oh fuck yes. I'm ready to read battle 3
did your family and yourself make it out alright? assuming you're the pipenigger who took photos of the reservoir and his house

>pollution is good for (((economy)))
Nigger, we need to get the oil from somewhere. Either we can get it pumped through a tube from Canada, where it can spill on land or into small bodies of water, or we can get it shipped across the Atlantic from Sandniggerstan, where if it spills then it will contribute to ruining the oceans forever, plus sandniggers make tons of shekels to build mosques in Europe, fund jihadists, and buy 10/10 blonde prostitutes to fuck their 10 year old sons. Use your fucking head, idiot.

You dont need it. It's already time for economic collapse and reset to year 0

I think you'll find that a lot of fucking leafs were actually against the pipeline, as well.

Look on the bright side: at least we won't have to put up with two weeks' worth of news stories featuring animals being washed and having their little nostrils roughly invaded with Q-tips.

Yeah, that was the part I was getting at.
Then someone fucked up the inspection, right?

sounds pretty leftpol-tier to me

Were you a selfish lover or did he get to cum, too?

Wrong pipe nigger but I used to live in Hou and my cousin still lives there and he told me how fucked it was and how far it spread.
Plus I was on the side of there would be no pipe disasters which there wasn't so I won but no one keeps score on Holla Forums
The other thing everyone has to realize is crude naturally bubbles up from earth all the time some where but that does not mean I am pro spills and shit.

Not necessarily they look for voids/holes the entire weld has to be continuous and they do like 5 or more passes to fill the section.
How did pic related fail right down the weld like I kind of figure and at a 1500 PSI that will leak a bunch of oil over time.
But as always need more infos all I am doing is guessing based on no terrorist hole in the ground

(((FAGGOT)))

TransCanada, the owner and operator, is a Canadian company.

It’s more of a mental thing for us.

kys commie faget.

t.Capitalist fagt

Ok, I guess that could happen.

waifu or tulpa

The lefties will sabotage and destroy the environment to make themselves look justified.

You have clearly never seen North Dakota. There's nothing fucking there!

Love is something that is new, fresh, alive. It has no yesterday and no tomorrow. It is beyond the turmoil of thought. It is only the innocent mind which knows what love is, and the innocent mind can live in the world which is not innocent. To find this extraordinary thing which man has sought endlessly through sacrifice, through worship, through relationship, through sex, through every form of pleasure and pain, is only possible when thought comes to understand itself and comes naturally to an end. Then love has no opposite, then love has no conflict.

Pipeline rights

Kill all injuns

Did it catch fire and threaten to burn down a whole town? No? Still safer than trains.
cbsnews.com/news/north-dakota-town-evacuated-after-oil-train-derailment/
Fucking gommies wont be happy until we are all hunting rats with a stick by candlelight.

Why is everyone so slow? This hit the news cycle days ago.
Leftists and injuniggers were chomping at the bit to shill "i told you so goy" shit, and my money is on one of those groups (((sabotaging))) the pipeline.

Armed security forces at pipelines when?

Kill yourself.

Reported. Kill yourself kike.

Pretty sure this is a section of pipe that was laid in 2010 and not the section that has been in the news the past year+.

It’s just that I don’t believe in accidents.
Accidents are negotiating tools. Who benefits? The corps, the unions, the government, all of them? This is just business as usual and it is corrupt.

But… It literally is.
A 12'x 24'x 48" oval above-ground swimming pool has ~6,800 gallons.

According to an estimate by the Daily Kos (libshit rag):

So, less than one above-ground swimming pool's worth of water fell out of a pipeline. New York City traffic probably produces more oil, being swept into the ocean via rain and such, on a daily basis.

*worth of oil

Read the OP and get your units straight

About 5,000 barrels of oil, or about 210,000 gallons,

3 hour old news
No terror here anons just shit installation.

ksfy.com/content/news/TransCanada-sends-more-crews-to-Keystone-pipeline-leak-458656383.html

but think of the injun reserves!

Fuck the feather niggers is on some poor sod busters farm.
Hopefully he dont get turbo fucked in this deal
Better quality picture

What if the leak is caused by someone going out of their way to puncture a hole in the pipeline?

Oh gee who could have seen this coming except everyone in the midwest. I hope the pipeline nigger starve first when a spill poisons the aquifer.

Wetbacks user. All 'native americans' can be considered spics now. Nobody can tell em apart other than themselves.

benis into anus :-DDD

I've seen this before.

Native Americans are NOT having anything taken from them. Quit being silly.

The reason the natives got upset regarding the Dakota Access Pipeline was because they refused to come too the 110+ meetings regarding the placement of the pipe, as they were hoping to get an unrealistic land settlement deal. Instead they got told to get fucked and the pipe was built on the land of a North Dakotan farmer who was perfectly content with 1/10th what the Standing Rock Reservation was asking for.

If you are seriously going to talk about how North Dakotans need too "buy locally" let me get you updated on something first. Here in North Dakota, we have our own state bank, which is directly controlled in ballots and elections by the people of North Dakota. Shockingly, it is what has allowed us to finance numerous programs in our state too protect individuals, respect the rights of the tribes, and create mutually beneficial economic agreements.

We have our own cattle agencies, we have programs that give folks loans too build houses here, and have several state operated farmer markets[and grain mill!].

Realistically speaking, with the way taxes work here in North Dakota, almost all oil revenue goes directly to the Bank of North Dakota, and in turn is used to finance numerous institutions across the state. So yes, the Dakota Access Pipeline is something which is not only logistically beneficial to North Dakota in order to maintain our roads and such, but it's financially responsible and it's something that people in North Dakota voted for.

In short, please stop.

North Dakotans have been forming armed posses and have been making support groups for local Police and National Guardsmen called DefeND. Thus far, most operations have been limited to recon and reporting suspicious individuals too the police.

It goes without saying, that we simply do not have a whole lot of people who can do this type of thing here though. Almost every North Dakotan is a hardworker, so it's hard too find a point between going home from work, or not being active in other things like hunting/fishing.

Strange, lot of folk are still saying sub-station sabotage around these parts[central NoDak], but I wouldn't doubt it being a shitty weld. TransCanada has a lovely reputation for being incapable of doing simple things. Not to mention it could also be a case of contract workers in South Dakota being retarded.

The whole crux is you have to look at the failure and that tells the whole tale.
You would have to turn off or drastically reduce a valve opening in the station that would cause the pressure to rise in the pipeline to possibly a point where failure could occur.
This user gives a pictorial essay of exactly what a pressure failure would look like. Even the 3/4" copper water pipe failed due to freezing water, and all the failures are longitudinal to the pipe axis as is what you would expect (heiled)

Without any evidence and only my gut feeling and given it is in the middle of nowhere and the pipe is probably 4 feet down I think it is a shitty weld or possibly a shitty piece of pipe in one little spot, and as I said earlier if it was small it could leak a ton over a long time and they possibly would not notice as compared to a total rupture with no product flowing past the flaw
Weld failures here

See one fails laterally the other longitudinally.
SHOW ME THE BREAK

Check'd. North Dakota is the National Socialist state. Is the terrain any more bland than wyoming or the winters any harsher? Do you have water?… That's really all I need to know.

This thread is why the slide is in effect.

Sounds to me like someone reeeeeally doesn't want their agents on this Op getting pulled into the limelight. It's one thing when Antifuckwits are generically saying kumbaya and hosting dud riots. It's a very different thing when they're going full weather underground and being used as saboteur patsies.

If this comes into the light Trump has the ultimate justification in BFTOing Anti-pasta on a whole new level while also costing whoever set all this up what was likely a painstakingly built network that cannot be replaced in a timely fashion.

I'd bet quite a bit that with some digging whatever they are trying to memory-hole will become glaringly apparent. Sliding is a last resort option when someone knows they're fucked if this doesn't go away quickly.

I wonder if that's why they made Fargo, and set it in Dakotas

Eat shit feds. Tor is for everybody.

Yet I see no difference in state owned property (NatSoc) and state owned property (Gommie).

Combustion engines were designed to run on compost alcohol; make some.
And recycle plastics instead of using new plastics.

Not what I said and you know it.

Eat shit fed.

The oil is moving from one place to another and benefits people located in neither.
Then get your own fucking oil, nigger.
And don't let people shit on your grass and defend it as "part and parcel". What kind of cuck are you ?
At the very fucking least, user.
Both are fucked but damn.

Get ahold of this shill. You're not even American are you?
Why are you here?

Seems that some saudis are still mad at being jailed.

Excuses for wildlife protection nwo,fairbanks pipeline didnt spill yet.bp owned,coincidence?

Pipeline spills are bad but if the oil is not shipped in a pipeline it will go on rail. Guess which can move more oil at less risk?

if that's a quarter section field, that spot and that amount is absofuckinglutely nothing. if it doesn't effect someone's drinking water, there's basically no effect. On many types of ground, spills like that actually improve the soil.

This is news because someone ones this to be news.

modnigs yesh