Guy with Nothing to Lose Ready to Expose Uranium One

Uranium One Happening: Possible Video Evidence of Russians Bribing US Officials to be Revealed

Sara Carter and John Solomon sat down with Fox News host Sean Hannity to discuss:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/seektress/videos
marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-sold-americas-uranium-2016-10-26
archive.is/bxDKQ
blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tomorrow's headline:

Russian Spy Masquerading as as a Nuclear Industry Consultant Masquerading as a Lobbyist Found Dead in Bizarre Murder-Suicide

You forgot he was found with six self inflicted bullet wounds in the back of his head.

Antisemitic Russian Spy Masquerading as as a Antisemitic Nuclear Industry Consultant Masquerading as a Antisemitic Lobbyist Found Dead in Bizarre Murder-Suicide

Doesnt really matter, dude's riddled with cancer, he's a walking corpse already.
Still would be a shame if he could'nt deliver the goods before he takes a faceplant full of dirt.

More realistically, I'm calling (((heart attack)))

Going full Alzheimer / delusional schizophrenic, disregard this goyim!

RELEASE THAT SHIT SO I CAN MAKE A DOPE MUSIC VIDEO OUT OF THE FOOTAGE BRAH

In before video evidence gets sealed for 100 years and witness dies on his sleep.

(checked)
i want to believe as well

What in the ever loving fuck are you checking new faggot?
Get the fuck on back to wherever you came from

Reeeeeeeee

what are you checking

checking that he's a newfaggot

This thread is being slid

So they're already planning to off him, eh?

Funny thing about all this?

Everyone already knew about uranium one, but nobody cared until HRC made a big fuss about Serbians "Russian" hackers.

She dig her own grave and judging from her health she'll be needing it soon as much as that terminally ill agent, bless him.

>(((nupol))): n-nothing to see here, folks!

Big red along with China have always sought to undermine the free west. Communism is but a tool they use for total globalism.

Nice try, shariablue.

Hillary is an Alinsky agent, she was always living for the day to undermine America and gift the new globalist world to bankers like in her leaked secret speech to wall street bankers.

Antisemitic Russian Spy Masquerading as as a Antisemitic Nuclear Industry Consultant Masquerading as a Antisemitic Lobbyist Found Dead After Accidentally Shooting Himself 6 Times in the Back of His Head While Combing His Hair

Damage control is already in effect.

Either way the kikes are going to try and get their war.

Hello there fellow user.

I understand the one thing you ABSOLUTELY want to avoid is the normalization of US-Russia relations. I also understand that going after HRC and the corruption in DC would create the necessary conditions to truly put forward the 1488 version of MAGA. The one where Israel is just another piece of land in the ME and AIPAC/globalist think tanks get shut down permanently.

We had numerous threads here during the Hammond ranch standoff, we saw the FBI murder Lavoy Finicum. We knew they wanted the uranium on that family's land and saw their massive LARP. The FBI had the nerve to sit in that remote cabin with the few non-feds and share food and friendship, sing songs on the guitar while smiling in the camera to the "conspiracy theorists". Maybe they picked Lavoy to murder in cold blood while he was on his way to ascheduled meeting with the sheriff because he was such an upstanding good guy that he made them feel like the utter scum they are. Childish yes, but only if you don't yet understand the extent of the rot in the alphabets. They only care about their pay/pension. Literally nothing else. Pure evil.

RIP LAVOY FINICUM

Way too obvious at this point, plus if lawyer and the agent already got a testimony down if in case anything happened to him.
If anything,
They would more likely drudge up a mass shooting or some shit to try and get eyes off of the agent's testimony. Then in the heat of that the agent would "mysteriously die" from (((unknown causes)))

Why did this break news before the guy comes out with all this info?

Monday morning in a tragic accident William D. Campbell burst into flames when he took a sip of his Starbucks coffee.

A commenter in an article said that Sessions outed Campbell's name during his testimony. Can someone who watched it confirm?

Goddamn it the shills are trying to take our check power from us now

Dear, sweet, merciful Kek! Please let this guy live to deliver the goods… please!

More like leftover neofags and any 2 minute briefed shill posters who don't understand a damn thing other than trying to watch and attune their shilling and posting real time.

Antisemitic Russian Trump Supporter Spy Masquerading as as a Antisemitic Trump Supporting Nuclear Industry Consultant Masquerading as a Trump Supporting Antisemitic Lobbyist Found Dead After Accidentally Shooting Himself 6 Times in the Back of His Trump Supporting Head While Combing His Trump Supporting Blonde Hair

LIVE TO NEXT WEEK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Even if that's true, all it means is that they're doing their jobs properly. Any reasonable investigator would be skeptical about someone claiming to have conclusive incriminating evidence that would immediately close their case; it's too convenient. That's why they ask those serious questions and verify evidence. The article is blatantly deceptive when it claims that "doubts surface" because those "doubts" are simply present by default.

Antisemitic Russian Trump Supporter Spy Masquerading as as a Antisemitic Trump Supporting Nuclear Industry Consultant Masquerading as a Trump Supporting Antisemitic Lobbyist Found Dead After Accidentally Shooting Himself 6 Times in the Back of His Trump Supporting Antisemitic Head While Combing His Trump Supporting Antisemitic Blonde Hair

>(((123ce9))): j-just focus on Russia goys, don't turn your ire to the Clinton cabal and the dirty politicians in DC...

brb warming up the oven

Put up or shut up, you fucking spook. If he had anything he would have released it before announcing it.

Clinton cabal can crumble catastrophically concerning commie cons

Or that the lawyer is (((theirs))) and discards the testimony as nonsense.

Lets go even further, I smell a new copy pasta.

/thread

Then one will just have to see who the lawyer is. Sarah Carter or whatever the fuck her name is, is the lawyer for the fbi agent that had the NDA lifted.

Looks like the mods decided to pin it.
Yeah would not surprise me. Its akin to a lizzard cutting off its own tail so its predator will be slowed down.

We need to go for the throat on this one. If this cancer patient would just release what he has we would give the clinton foundation a good dose of chemo.

why do they need this guy to prosecute her ?

Because some obscure obama apointee judge from timbuktu will block the process. We need footage to go viral in the same way the planned parenthood footage went viral.

Preemptive F

I am so mad at this.

Hilarious that the shills keep dropping 'checked' like it will do anything but get them filtered.

This is going to be huge. And what does President Trump have them all talking about and doing their Monday programming about? Ingrate niggerball ingrates. U1 is going to drop and all the kikes will have no idea what to do. Although I'm guessing one or two networks are ignoring the niggers and have their U1 stories already prepped.

Sad how true this is.

Some lawfag should weigh in on this, but I think congressional testimony is no longer hearsay and can be used to pursue warrants. Or something like that. Probably wrong but something about getting in front of congress has to do with ruoes of evidence.

the name was known at that point. The DoJ did out the name - but its not really clear if it was Sessions. The reason I don't think it was is because had they been interested in covering this up, there would be no need to lift his gag order

The government probably gave him cancer.

BREAKING NEWS
William D. Campbell, a supposed informant that stated that he had footage of the Uranium One deal
has been killed in a car accident earlier today
He was being driven into New York City to be hosted on Fox News to reveal the supposed video and supplementing information
During the Lunch Rush at 12:30 today however, his transportation vehicle was t-boned on West 47th Street and Avenue of the Americas by an unmarked black sedan
He was killed immediately in the (((CRASH)))
The (((criminal))) is still at large

Mfw I'll know EXACTLY (((who))) is behind this
Mfw Holla Forums knows EXACTLY (((who))) is behind this

Podesta pedos pay perilous pension, pending perjury plus penalties

sauce faggot

THE TRUTH IS GETTING PEOPLE KILLED THIS URANIUM THING IS BIG AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET BTFO BACKED INTO A CORNER THEY WILL LIE TO THEIR LAST BREATH SNITCH ON EVERYONE EAT EACH OTHER LIKE RATS THEY ARE SCARED AND THEY SHOULD BE WE ARE WINNING AND WE ARE GOING TO KEEP WINNING WE ARE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH YOU'RE GONNA SAY STOP I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE WINS BUT WERE NOT GONNA STOP WE ARE WINNERS WE WILL KEEP WINNING BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAGA
WINNING

No Sauce
It's just a figurative scenario, nothing occurred.

Where'd you get this? Broadcast if legit.

see

Thank you. I was full pucker and expecting KO's to start going out.

Don't post fake shit. It's fucking retarded and not at all funny. Don't forget to stretch your neck.

why do people not view replies
please see , it was meant to be fake

Because I was busy googling it. Then I replied. Then the thread updated. Go fuck yourself.

Fair's fair

(Czech'd)

Discarded democrats divining delicious details die despicably

Trumps' tricks trample targeted traitors; taxes, tariffs tantamount to thriving

post yfw he still gets the word out even after death

I don't think this is a possible happening,

I'm pretty sure this is a legit happening

Until something happens, nothing has happened. Fuck off with your narrative crafting.

My default on anything being pushed by Sean Hannity is to have low expectations. We'll see.

This, bigly. What was Hannity's tick tock shit about? That came and went and I never got my promised happening.

It's not even specifically about just the "tick tock" shit. It's also his existence as a disgusting israel shill who happily lied his ass off to drag our nation into multiple jewish wars for Greater Israel and General Dynamics share price.

So he was poisoned with isotopes and shit like in other high profile cases.

Hillary borrowed a wee bit of polonium tea to deal with the snitch.

people often theorize they map out this years in advance, they obviously know some people in the system get older and their conscience gets louder as they age

the mods here are shill cuck bastards and they ban everyone who follows the rules and let people who break the rules post freely. the mods never changed only their names changed.

the mods here are shill cuck bastards and they ban everyone who follows the rules and let people who break the rules post freely. the mods never changed only their names changed. the mods ban anyone who gets too close to the truth. eventually you will be banned too and you will realize who is in charge here.

underrated

maybe they paid him in uranium enriched gold

Holla Forums mods are globalist shill bastards and they ban everyone who follows the rules and let people who break the rules post freely. the mods never changed since the last ban spree happening. only their names changed. the mods ban anyone who gets too close to the truth. eventually you will be banned too and you will realize who is in charge here. question those who you are not allowed to question and you will know the truth.

Holy fuck

1. You’re a fucking retard and need to go back to reddit.
2. WHY DOES THE SITE RENDER AN ACTUAL ID WHEN YOU HOVER OVER A QUOTED TOR POST ON THE FRONT PAGE?

You have to go back

catalogues your post

hnnnngggg

Hannity has been one big establishment faggot with his roy Moore targeting fuck him. He sat down like a good little goy with Seth rich too.

Hot damn…. Hail victory.
She said they expected to be back on their land in Oct. Most recent thing I've found on the case in from Jan. Have there been developments?

I think Oct of last year. As far as I know they won all the winnable court cases and one of the FBI guys is facing perjury charges.

Dead man walkin' on the green mile, boss. He'll never make it to testify.

Plenty of guys are in jail, not FBI. This channel is updated often youtube.com/user/seektress/videos

Why Hillary Clinton sold America’s uranium marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-sold-americas-uranium-2016-10-26
archive.is/bxDKQ

Uranium on BLM-Administered Lands in OR/WA blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php

There's been some commentary on msm saying that seeling the uranium was no big deal, it's really common etc. but it was a massive op they put on in order to steal the Hammond land and the uranium under it. In vid related Santilli says he got word they were going to Waco all of them and minutes later he's arrested.

heil'd for standing for FREEDOM!

Hannity has been one big establishment faggot with his roy Moore targeting fuck him. He sat down like a good little goy with Seth rich too.
That's whats fox is all about. Virtue signaling to conservatives until their sponsors are threatened.

Cute and good orator. I'm in love.

The FBI who shot him should be quartered in public

He should record a video of his testimony before he gets suicided in completely not abnormal circumstances.

so the russians got caught playing games the americans play all the time??

every time

>(((cancer)))

Victoria Toensing is the lawyer for the informant. She has been going after the clinton's since the 90's

Shills, please for the love of kek do your goddamn homework before sauntering in here and trying to crack a consensus.

why don't you fuck off with your consensus cracking kike ways?

Hey, yid. It’s Monday. Nothing happened. Nothing was released. Q is a LARP. You were proven wrong. Eat shit and die.

The biggest stink of all here is that this individual brought this evidence, as well as a lot more, right to the FBI.
The FBI & DOJ was ordered to keep the investigation "ongoing" so this evidence could not be presented before the uranium deal went through. And informants in the FBI have already stated that they had enough evidence to go out and make arrests, so the only reason to keep this all under wraps was to insure the uranium deal was ok'ed.

Afterward, the Clinton foundation received millions from Putin himself (a large owner of the Russian uranium company in question), and Bill Clinton had his speaking fees in Russia DOUBLED, with him walking away with about half a million (some sources say more).

This all points directly to Obama and Hildabeast as the higher-ups ordering a gag on all this evidence.

Hannity says, "tick-tock," and as annoying as this may be, it seems it may be factually accurate.
Time may well be running out for some very big hitters in the Clinton crime syndicate.

The intelligence and political shills on this board fail to understand the operational nature of the FBI when agents are fully allowed to pursue high value targets. In this particular case, Trump is allowing the Bureau to investigate without issue. Also, since the Bureau has Clinton sympathizers still operating within it, the Pentagon provides protection for high value informants within the FBI. Also, military intelligence (DIA) is the cat hunting rats within the Bureau, since Trump allows the Pentagon free jurisdictional range in domestic soil utilizing the PATRIOT Act as legal deniability.

The FBI already received this informant's testimony and is already three steps ahead. That is the reason this story was released to the public. This story is another message to forces against Trump's alleged "draining the swamp" policy.

The informant requires protection from two major stakeholders:
The contract on such a target is usually $500,000 to $1,000,000 for each operator in a contract killing squad of operators similar in number to a special forces unit with an analyst providing logistical or intelligence support. Only very wealthy people or governments can afford contract killers able to neutralize targets under governmental protection. Military intelligence can effectively neutralize any foreign or domestic contract killing, no matter how seasoned the operators because of the Pentagon's superior HUMINT and electronic surveillance.

For example, if it is a contract hit with CIA support, the Pentagon is the only entity with the resources to place a 50 person military intelligence team to tail one contract operator. You're taking about human resources of approximately 1,500-3,000 military intelligence field operatives and analysts providing HUMINT support on one contract team. Also, DIA can run PSYOPs with in-field officers on the contract killers.

DIA/Trump.

DIA/Trump.

DIA/Trump.

DIA/Trump.

DIA/Trump.

This informer's testimony was already taken, the informant is in a secure location and the investigation into UraniumOne is already several steps ahead.

The Russians wish they could v& the informant, but even the utilization of intermediary contractors with v&ing experience is too difficult of an option to execute on U.S. soil. Thus, the Russians are assessing the backend network of relationships the purported informant had. I guarantee Moscow knows the identity of the informant.

In any case, the informant is likely safe and secure.

So do we, unless you're saying it isn't the William Campbell named in the OP of the thread you're posting in.

Hey kike, nobody even mentioned Q. This is about Uranium One which is going to bring down that cunt Hillary and all of her friends with her.

Trump is using Hannity, the forever good goy, to bring Uranium One to the normalfags. This is the only reason I pay even a sliver of attention to him. I agree with you whole heartedly that this is the beginning of the end of the Clintons. As long as Mueller doesn't go rouge and bring down half of Trump's cabinet the US will be in much better position after 2018 midterms.

Rouge?
Rogue?

Actually, Mueller could be caught up in this, as well.
But I have this sneaking suspicion that he was promised to be kept out of it, if he simply does his job properly, straightens up & flies right.

He'll "retire" afterward, but it would still be better than jail & the loss of pension.

Is that his real birthname, or the one you read in article on the internet?

bump

Hey, yid. It’s Monday. Nothing happened. Nothing was released. Q is a LARP. You were proven wrong. Eat shit and die. Thanks for admitting you have no argument and no refutation to anything I said.

mr. kikestein is back. Why are you obsessed with bringing up Q in a thread that has nothing to do with the Q Larp? The guy is supposed to give his testimony today so lets see how that all shakes out and then we will evaluate where we are Mr. Nosenstein.

Why are you incapable of providing proof of the validity of the OP? How’s about you learn how to read before replying to a post, okay champ?

nice catch
probably the id coming from the tor exit node used by the poster
and the css doesn't replace it by zeroes on the front page because you need to open the thread to follow the conversation or answer

post it on /sudo/

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you. question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question. if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. if your are in doubt it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods.

I hope the best for Holla Forums

I filtered you faggot, you can stop replying and shitting up the thread now.

Holy fucking Christ, go back to reddit and suck kike cock there. I’m sure your fantasies will become real by sitting on your ass and pretending they are.

did this asshole ever testify today?

bump for this.

Yes

Are you stupid or were you sleeping in school? It was a closed door highly classified committee meeting. The news is obviously terrible for Dems and CF, which is why you've heard absolutely nothing and these kike faggots are sliding every thread.
Just sit back with me for a second. Think about this. The video evidence obviously shown yesterday implicates the Clinton Foundation in direct bribery from Russians in the form of cash briefcases, 1947 OSS-Sicilian Mafia style.
What we also learned is that Loretta Lynch was tipped off on this, by Campbell himself, while she was still AG and Kang Nigger was president. Which means SHE put the gag order on him in the first place and then KNOWINGLY went forward with all the other bullshit that we know came to follow.
It means K. Nigger knew about it. It means that everyone did. This is the largest scandal and coverup in history as we know it if you think about every implication. These niggers are all "going to hang for this," as HRC famously told (((lauer))).
I can feel it.

I hope you are right, but we've been here before, you know…

Agreed. Fuck Hannity. He does seem to get some info from the Trump administration though I think it is very selective.

Show it on the congressional schedule.
Your evidence for this is what?
Which you don’t know exists in the first place.
Which you don’t know.
Second largest, user. NEVER forget the holocaust.
Fact doesn’t care about your feelings. We still know nothing and have no evidence.

The story has been reported on shill. Using the same tact as "she has never been convicted" sharia blue turds. Hahahahahaha! She's fucked as are you and your goon friends. The only relation to the Q larp is that now you get to play the other side again.
Get out.

What is this supposed to mean?
You replied to the wrong person.

gonna need you to post a link, son.

Its being talked about on Hannity radio show right now, but then he started ranting about his printer being broken for the past 5 minutes…..

thank you, it was driving me crazy not knowing. Every thread on this on every chan I know of it getting absolutely buried.

Hannity, John Solomon, and Sara Carter seems to be the team Trump tapped to take this lead on bringing U1 to the normalfags. All of the tick tock nonsense started right after Hannity had a private dinner with Trump.

dogwhistle? but anyway i want less tick tock and more gas gas.

I'm in the same boat, but I must say I took my firs red pill not long after 9/11 and things seem to be accelerating in our favor at a quicker pace than i ever thought possible.

So, this whole thing turned out to be nothing at all?

Apparently, haven't seen anything come up about this in the news cycle or on Holla Forums

saging to not bump a dying thread.