Does anyone think that we could spread the 14 words across Black Twitter...

Does anyone think that we could spread the 14 words across Black Twitter? Maybe with a few memes just to make it a bit more attractive and believable?

We must secure an existence for our people and a future for Black Children etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, kike. Fuck off with your low tier nigger memes.

You are the kike. It would show their hand at being racist and dumb as fuck.

Follow suit, newfag.

Terrible idea, and niggers are plenty secure, they are going to be like 50% of the global population soon and were set for less than 1%.

Unless you can also meme them back to Africa, this isn't a good idea

You're too greedy, Kike-kun. You must allow fellow goys to get first replies too!

So you'd rather that they keep breeding with whites?

No better idea is to make the niggers know the Jews ran the slave trade

that is an excellent idea to get the 14 words to break the barrier of "ebil natzeeism", but the implications about niggerdom are worrisome
these memes should be boobytrapped to get niggers to be openly more racist while not easing their contamination of the rest of the world

You will have to try way harder than this Schlomo. I have no problems with pushing them towards racial nationalism but if you think I am going to push them towards becoming antifascist attack dogs you are fucking retarded.

You know that BLM is pushing this very meme, right?

That was kinda my point.

No, I did not.

We must secure the existence of BBC, niglets must not perish.

BUMP!
We can do this /Pol!

terrible idea, psyop just like the swedistan shit. use your head you niggers, as if that's a message you'd want to have pushed

Between blacked memes, Race mixing and afrocentrism seeping into the zombie army.
Besides niggers tend to breed with nigger due to the fact in group cooperation is preferable to outgroup partners.
There is no need to push this since it's common knowledge that nogs tend to give birth to niglets out of wedlock and subsequently get abandoned by their parents.
Pushing this meme is in fact praised in the media and normie-net as well. I'm afaird to tell you this that. Normies don't see this as racist especially Twitter and Facebook goys that would spread this.

kys

you have failed to operate this website

I've seen this year over 100 intelligent campaigns coming from this Holla Forums

BUT:

There simply is not the energy here to pull them off. You need at least 1000 active members with a twitter account.. and we all know 8ch is full of antisocial virgin neckbeards that get triggered at the mention of any social media or social action.

The majority of this board is racist, and the rest are either shills, newfags from other places, or niggers spics and gooks larping as white racists. Speaking of which, you have to go back.

There was a thread on here the other day (it might still be in the catalog) where a much better way to stop the bestiality was talked about, basically to agitprop female niggers to get them to put social pressure on male niggers to keep them from mixing with whites. Because apparently sheboons fucking hate being ignored by their males. Go figure.

This shit right here. archive.org/details/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson

do tell us more>>10927901

Why? This isn't a black belief, this was a culmination of self-awareness of a white man. If they can't figure out something as simple as this on their own then they aren't ready to ascend. When are you going to come to the realization that each species must evolve on it's own. It can't be forced into an understanding of it's place in the world that it hasn't discovered for itself yet, if ever.

tl;dr Quit trying to force the meme that blacks are equal to Whites. They haven't earned the right to be considered equals yet.

Those aren't even the 14 words you fucking moron.

mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Ali spoke at a clan rally. He tried to help kick this idea into gear denouncing Racemixing. Its not feasible to think you can exterminate niggers from the planet in this day and age. You need to wall them off.