THE SITUATION IN FRANCE

THE SITUATION IN FRANCE

Days 9.

twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/932024495744929792/video/1

archive.fo/1nP5r

Version with sound.

What's happening?

Details, please

For those unaware. It was a black dude that got arrested who afterwards claimed the cops beat him, planted drugs on him, and called him a dirty nigger.
In other words he din du nuffin so they attack cops.

Went through the articles. They don't mention his race but he's obviously a nog or a rapefugee because he claims they called him a dirty nigger.

Let me guess: muslim somali?

That's my guess. The french press isn't posting his pictures either. So it would fit with their narrative.

Fireworks?
Molotov cocktails?
Really?

press F for frogs

WEBM VERSION WITH SOUND. Sorry for the bug.

They ran out of cigarettes and wine?

France is filled with somalis so I wouldn't be surprised. Those nogs are economy migrants/gibs leeches.
And lügenpresse refuses to state the race EVERY SINGLE TIME

kek

Hasn't french police been rampaging in Muslim areas, breaking in doors and arresting potential terrorists?

No more arrests.
No more jail for foreign invaders.
One bullet, one problem solved.

fuck off noguns

At this point escalation is only good

But what about all the fags who say South africa and zimbabwe are proof that accelerationism doesn't work? Let france burn, its the only way these cucks are going to wake up and kill every nigger and muzzie in sight, anything is better than this slow death of a thousand little cuts

They were nigger countries in the first place… SA and Rhodesia only proves that natives can win over colonizers

Aaand into the bin it goes.

Prove that blacks are native then talk.

Hint: They aren't. It was whiter than the USA until the Second Boer War.

SA was like 90% black by the time the political struggle between the races began, though.

thanks to immigration from Central Africa.

I am French and I approve of this message.

South Africa and Zimbabwe have the (((International Community))) leaning over their shoulders, ready to step in with tanks and airstrikes the moment anything happens. They accelerated too fast compared to the rest of the Western world. If acceleration were to work, it would work best if simultaneous in North America and Europe.

As if the invasion of France didn't. Any euro country attempting to shake off the muslims is going to be invaded by the United States, after forged accusations of war crimes.

And if shit goes down, you will see China on the ground in both europe and america. Sounds far fetched? Ask 1900s europeans who thought america was on a far away continent with no business with them.

Funny

Still need a backstory, OP.

Thats very simplistic view on what transpired over there. The so called natives were being aided by multiple entities while both S.A and Rhodesia were embargoed and left for rot by their mother nations.

Read the thread.

The racial division in America works as a catalyst for racial division in Europe. I see it every week in the newspapers: American concepts of cultural appropriation and whiteness is slowly creeping into the public discourse. More importantly the word "white" is starting to become main stream. Polacks and Lithuanians are no longer non-western but white people. They don't reside in the ghettos anymore, they live among us natives, and we are happy to have them as neighbors.

The 2015 refugee crisis in Europe obviously sparked a reaction in the US and effectively elected Trump, it goes both ways, and as I see it, right now, at this moment of time, Europe and America are synchronizing culturally and politically. American racial identity combined with European national conservatism, that is where we are heading right now.

How do I know? I can't remember the last time I read about leftist street activism, not even the environmentalists. The only active group on the left are Antifa, and they only show up to counter protest the right.