TPS

Jesus Christ, this game is so bad that i actually enjoy more watching the shit tier tv show in between the chapters than playing it.
Fucking Remedy, rot in hell.

This TPS requires you to hold down the aiming button to fire, and you can't even move when you do so, only aim.
Also it has tank controls.
Yet it's still regarded as one of the best and most influental games ever created.
Wanna know why?

Because i'm about to fuck you in the ass, right in the asshole, look behind you, i'm right there with my dick ready to pierce right trough your computer chair and clothes laser targeted and locked on directly onto your anus

Pssh, nice try
*unzips katana*

Quantum Broken isnt trying to be a horror game tough, and they clearly wanted to make a fast and flashy combat.

Then why the fuck shit all over it with this crap? Because Remedy is fucking garbage after Max Payne 2.

because despite having hold to aim and slowdown while aiming, the rest of the game was built to flow with that system making the experience enjoyable, its not rocket surgery

Alan Wake was okay.

No.

Jokes on you faggot I'd love a good dick pounding right about now.

Yes

Was Max Payne 1 just a lucky fluke by remedy?

Seriously faggot? I wont even bother arguing. Just go sit in the corner with your "casual retard" head cone.

L-lewd!

Freedom Fighter does this, and it's a good game.

Nah, it's shit. The quality dropped ever since you got into the castle. What used to feel thrilling is now just clunky.

By now they made as many garbage games as good ones. Any more garbage like this one and you might be on to something.

I've only enjoyed MP1 to be honest. 2 felt lacking and Alan wake was a firm meh

Enjoy your shit taste user.

Freedom Fighters combat wasnt good either, thats a game where the sums of its parts is better than said parts.

Back to your corner

did you play the game? it does have tank controls

not quite as extreme as its predecessors though

movement is also fucking retarded and delayed/unresponsive, it's as bad as witcher's

and the whole liam burke tv-show part was just pure cringe. The whole show in general was absolutely terrible but that part in particular was the worst. I don't want anything more like this ever again

They're still tank controls.

It's literally the same aside from the camera angle.

It's tight and responsive. Also, scratch that, you can actually shoot from the hip without aiming down, even though it's extremely inaccurate.

Dumb people are dumb.