What is best class in vidya ever? For me, playing Blacksmith was pretty unconventional enough to be great

What is best class in vidya ever? For me, playing Blacksmith was pretty unconventional enough to be great.

Side topic: what is best wizard?

ANYTHING THAT PUNCH PEOPLE
FUCK SWORDS
FUCK ARMOR
FIST WEAPONS ARE OK I GUESS BUT ONLY IF BLUNT TYPE
JUST LET ME PUNCH SHIT
JUST FUCKING
LET ME PUNCH
EVERYTHING
WHY CAN'T DEVS EVER CATER TO THIS SIMPLE NEED
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I HATE YOU
IT'S THE SIMPLEST SHIT TO DESIGN AND YET YOU NEVER DO IT
JUST FUCKING LET ME PUNCH SHIT GODDAMNIT

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Wow user, you sound ready to punch me.

mathematicians in FFT were great, party wide haste without chanting on first turn always made me happy.

Monk is always great.
WHEN IT'S NOT A PRIEST BY ANOTHER NAME LIKE IN FUCKING GUILD WARS

They're only technically priests when you get right down to it, since they draw their magical power from the Bloodstones, not from the gods.

Paladin.
Cleric, paladin without armor.

Also what are some good games which allow you to go 100% blacksmith?

You were quite off to 36.

GW monks weren't bad, it's just that when I play monk I want to punch shit with spiritualism folded 1000 times.

SMITE AND PURGE
SMITE AND PURGE
YOU ARE HUGE, THAT MEANS YOU ARE A HUGE HERETIC
SMITE AND PURGE

Armor doesn't really matter to me, I like plate but sometimes all I really want is a sturdy shield, a nice mace and to beat the everloving fuck out of things.

Generic warriors are pretty cool, I don't like starting a game as a guy who finished up a long training path, I want to start a game as a witless, weak faggot who slowly betters himself as he progresses. Dark Souls was really good for that.

Classes that can either heal themselves or utilize a shitton of buffs and/or DoTs appeal to me.

As for wizards I prefer spellswords. Stab a guy and then use fire magic to immediately cauterize the wound because you're just that nice.

I CAST FIST

Warriors

Mages
>Sissy faggots who wear dresses ``robes`` and stupid hats

Rogues

Warrior master race.

There are few monk games indeed. Some rpgs have them but playing monk on a turn based is shit

Any game where it would feel good to fight with your fists doesnt have that option, or it's just not viable. For some reason, it's present on TES games but melee on TES is shit

Unconventional spellcasters, i.e. not ones slinging fireballs and calling meteors from the sky. Whether it's bloodmagic, illusionist, or psionic; anything to get away from the tired cliches of the boring "I cast ____ bolt" and generic arcane of normal wizards, warlocks, and sorcerers.

Alternatively priests are cool too. Not the battle clad clerics and paladins, but guys running around in bathrobes and funny hats smiting heathens with holy wrath and zealotry from afar.

You should play dungeon of dredmor, it has Emomancy, Mathemagic, Necronomiconomics (vampire capitalist), Viking Wizard, Warlockery, Bowiemancy, FleshSmith, Golenmancy, Attorney Wizard and a lot of other shit.

What are some games where you can play as a blacksmith? I like blacksmiths. Any game where you craft your own weapons/gear is usually cool.

My paladin niggers.
Fuck forces of evil. Deus Vult.

Blood mage

rolling

Awwww shit, nigga

just rolling

Unfortunately all anyone recommends are Summon Night Swordcraft Story and this one flash game with a donkey

Necromancer then upgrading to Lich and/or Skeleton warrior

roll

surprised nobody said druid.
This board's shite.

roll

Weapon/Armor smith and Warrior. Make the tools of your destruction, refine them in combat to be the ultimate.

Rolling!

The crafter / artisan / alchemist / engineer / bourgeois

Monk.

And by monk I mean the glorious healan' and protan' with so much power monk from Guild Wars, not gay karate shit like most games' monks.

I've never seen any healer in other games with such powerful and varied capabilities as the monk, shit's great.

Priests in Tree of Savior. You spend like half of your time maintaining your buffs.

Dwarf Fortress adventure mode. Punch, kick, bite, wrestle and strangle everything and everyone to death.

Actual DnD Wizards aren't really about flinging fireballs all day errday. They're more about buffing, debuffing, support, CC, utility, etc.

Skyrim :) Should I mention I'm being sarcastic? I think I should, it's not obvious enough that suggesting Skyrim as a game where you can as a blacksmith is sarcasm. So I'll say it: I'm being sarcastic.

As for myself: trapper/thief archetype. In most games the thief is just a DPS class that can turn invisible. In DnD games you can usually just rest where ever the fuck you want or not care about traps too much or just use summons to proc them. All I want is a game where I can play as a thief and I fight and kill people by ambushing them with traps and shit.

top fucking game right there, shame it's cash shop was cancer.

Warriors

Monk

it had tons of flaws, still was better than most shit out there

I wanna play a game where I can be a skeleton support.

This

THIS
FUCK USING BITCH ASS WEAPONS OR SHITTY MAGIC TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
IF SOME ASSHOLE TALKS SHIT ABOUT YOU, YOU DON'T UNSHEATHE YOUR PUSSY KATANA NOR WAIT 5 TURNS UNTIL YOUR FUCKING DEATHNADO HAS FINISHED CASTING
YOU WALK UP TO THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND PUNCH HIS SMUG FACE IN. IF IT DOESN'T WORK, YOU PUNCH HIM HARDER UNTIL YOU MEGATON PUNCH HIS ASS OUT OF EXISTENCE

MAN HAS ONE NATURAL WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION, AND THEY ARE HIS FISTS MOTHERFUCKER

If I were a developer I'd let you punch things.
You'd die of course, but I wouldn't stop you.

Monk is a shit class that doesn't belong in a world with metal armor and weapons

thief

not rogue, not swashbuckler, not bandit

pure thief

in an ideal situation, no one should know you were ever there

I really want a bandit. I wish there was an RPG that modeled them properly, so that a bandit was someone that robbed caravans, not someone that killed goblins using vaguely caravan robbing themed magic missiles.

An accurate depiction of a fight between a knight and a monk

alchemist, baby
It's a healer, tank, and dps rolled into one.

godfuckingdamnit
There must be more to life than mountain blade, medieval 2, and vanilla wow servers.

Any magic hybrids like fighter/mage or thief/mage and so on.

Enemy is resistant to physical damage ? Cast a fireball or enchant your weapons with magic damage. You can't sneak past using conventional thief skills ? Cast invisibility. Versatility is the best.

unarmed magic

just fucking end me already