4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game thats 20 years old or more?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
assemblergames.com/l/threads/is-it-possible-to-disable-anti-aliasing-in-n64-games-via-gameshark-cheats.59916/page-6
n64.poregon.com/shared/
thedailytea.com/taste/high-quality-matcha-know-difference/
archive.is/Rjk9j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

hey faggots
welder feelsbro reporting in
hanging in there. things are rough but I carry on. Considering putting in an application to be an ironworker's apprentice.
Ran the first session of my wuxia campaign tonight. Went well, excited for the campaign. Everyone had a great time, game was a lot faster and easier than I thought it would be.

Bonsoir niggie, what's an ironworker apprenticeship like? Do you get to build statues telling people to fuck off?

Morning everyone!

Whats some good like western cartoons I could watch? No exosquad

Piss off

And to think I was going to go to sleep.

Exosquad

Whats got you down fam?

NOOOOOOO

Eventually

Venture Bros.

We be listening to
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
in the shit cytube. Join in, post 50 hours of a forced meme or get banned by crowd rule.

No rest for the wicked, you must've done something wrong to end up here.

You are suck you phoking fagot

Holy fuck I just realized Mother 2 is 22 years old.

Age is suffering

I still haven't played a single Mother game

also evenin

Not that kind of ironworker. The kind that builds the skeleton of buildings. Goes up with the big iron bars and welds that shit together. Gotta wear harnesses because you're on bars of steel maybe a foot wide 30 stories up doing shit.
My boss told me he knew a guy who fell from 30 stories up and hit his head on the concrete and died instantly, and my cousin worked with ironworkers over the summer and saw a dude get his arm crushed and another guy lose a hand.
But a journeyman ironworker gets paid $40 an hour, and an apprentice gets half that. Full union benefits, health insurance and shit too. I'm thinking of doing it to support myself through engineering school.

me too nigga.
got out of bed to fap, figured might as well pop into 4am.

My neuroses advance in severity, no big deal. I'm hanging in there, somehow. I've realized that even if there are great sorrows in life, there can still be small joys, and those small joys make life worth continuing in hope of.

You should fix that, shit's the toppest of tiers.

I bought Samurai Warriors 4-II. Was gonna play it and I wasn't paying attention when it finished downloading.

Watch Venture Bros.

And Mother 3 is already 10!

Sounds dangerous as all fuck fam, do you also eat lunch on an iron bar several hundred feet in the air like in those old timey photos?

Seen it. Besides the newer stuff which sounds cucked anyway.

same tbh

I've lived my life around the small joys and eventually you can build a mountain out of them and live in pure comfy. Keep hanging in there until you can too!

It's a proper cold. rip me
Jane's Longbow 2. Yes I know it turns 20 next year. Push off

No wonder you are so shit, shitsu. You don't even have good taste in vidya.

I fuckin know, shits insane, I actually beat Mother 3 for the 3rd time on its 10th anniversary. Made me cry like a bitch like usual.

Is it time Holla Forums?

Here for modelling Rosalina and Daisy

You should go enjoy yourself since it's ready.

see

I hate this

I have great taste in games, just haven't tried it yet. Its better to hold out playing every big well known great game so I still have good stuff to play in the future. Not like good games are still being made right now. Theres only so many out there!

Possibly? Not sure. But yeah, it's super dangerous. And I hear the work can be brutal. To be honest, that's kind of luring me to it. To prove to myself that I'm not some pussy or wimp, that I'm capable of such a challenge.

I refuse to be defined by the challenges I face, I will be defined by how I overcome them.

I dream of one day having a comfy house in the middle of a forest where it's windy all the time so I'm surrounded by the sound of wind in the trees.
This is a comfy to live for.

Season six was uneventful.

It's time to stop being a pussy and get over your sadness and do something about your problems.

What's it for?

Never too late to climb out of rock bottom.

im going to watch High Noon today. I promise.

Codename: KND. It's pretty fugging good, IMO.

mate, ill be fucking a quarter of a century old in three years…..shit's insane.

depends, do you think you're good at designing multiplayer levels?

I dunno man. Zelda II? Ninja Gaiden II?

Anyone else excited? It feels like a Sunday night WWE Superslam match on pay per view with all the smack talk & the fate of the universe at stake.

FUCK NIGGERS

You should play them before you die. That is all.

I hope Itoi gets behind another vidya project before we lose him out of old age.

But what about Peach?

Thats exactly what I want. If I won the lottery I'd buy a tiny house in the middle of nowhere on a mountain here in east TN.

I've got a forest here behind my house and will probably go through it once it cools down a little and all the giant spiders are dead.

Now it sounds boring.

Whats it about?

I'm trying to export it to blender with all the textures so I can put their models up for download

I'll get her later today

You're half way to 50, mang.

Definitely. A brilliant man he is.

I just spent an hour pretty much telling my life's story to my friend I've known for fucking forever who is currently over right now/ Mostly rambling but I said a lot of stuff that I've been needing to say for years. The past 10 years of my life has been fucking awful but I feel like I have brought some sort of closure to a lot of it. Really ever since I started browsing imageboards. I have learned a lot about waifuism and last night I felt something. Something I replicated tonight. It's the first time I have felt happy in over a decade.

Coming to 4AM must have been fate. I really appreciate all the help and support I have gotten from a lot of you guys.

Half of my favorite games fit that category. Pic related.

You really should watch Exosquad it's fucking great.
Watch Ed Edd n Eddy

Teach me more Ritsu-sama!

Dive right in fam, great pay, great benefits, from what you're saying. Just be sure worker's comp is a thing.

I love Kirby Superstar and s3K

I used to have the hottest room in the house. It just didn't ventilate well. Shit was miserable and I don't think the ceiling fan was turned off for any significant amount of time for the two years I lived there

my fellow black creature

Do not fail me, Dutchman.

It has to be seen to be believed.

it's basically about a bunch of kids who live in a world where adults are tyrants, its all fantasy and shit, look it up on youtube or something, im sorry im not good at pitching this.

ye ye ye.

checked, mate. Also, no, ill be it in three years…but thats so soon

Zelda 2 is max comfy.

And tomorrows debate is going to be a bloodbath. Trump tried the presidential thing in the last one but the mod had to be biased. Now shillary is playing The D's game of wrestling in the mud? Oh man. Hes going out guns blazing. Not to mention training from Farage.

Don't plan on dying for a while so. Got plenty of time as a NEET

Just taking time for waifu, games, and shows has let me stay comfy and happy. Small things.

And glad you got to have a good talk with your friend yui!

I'll probably ending up watching someone's stream. Anyone interesting that will be streaming it?

NIGGERS FUCK

eh

Speaking of Superslam I heard Goldberg might come back.

It's been a while since I've seen that image with that file name

Brock didn't kill the fuck out of anything, so by my standards it pretty much was boring yeah.

Tell me more. After I played Quake 64 and turned that shit off it blew my mind. S-video is the best way to play N64 games normally.

Nice, will you post updates tomorrow?

Will do!

I broke my fan as a kid and never got it replaced so its even worse about that. Never been a fan of fans anyway. Too noisy.

I have this thing where if theres two sounds going at once I get all stressed. And fans really fuck with that.

You aren't selling me on venture bros fam

Yes

H-hello

I've spent the last hour looking at cuteboys buttholes and watching kinmoza. Im pretty sure im out of control.

Martin Mystery. It's a show made in quebec thats been translated to english. Cartoon that centers on the adventures of a group of supernatural detectives working for a secret agency reminiscent of MI6 from James Bond.

Join the military and learn to be a deadly weapon. Could be fun.

You havent fell for the waifu meme like Ritsu have you? That shits dangerous man.

Yeah. Bought a mixed bag of beers. Literally a pastic bag of random bottles. One that is italian themed, brewed in Roma, Australia. Drank one and felt like I was wasting my life. Looked in the mirror and saw myself squatting like some slav on my chair and was wondering why the fuck I live like this.
Beers are gone now.
My gf. Fuck you nostalgiafags.
Probably UFO Defense.

Evening, Smokes.

I still got the whole collection.

What are you doing here?

Butt for what purpose?

What season did you get to?

I'll see you then fambalam.

it's actually a thought that really keeps me going. Thinking about the comfy house I would live in, where it would be, how it would look inside. Having a place of entirely my own, living alone. It's a future I want.

With Union jobs it definitely is. I'm knocking on wood after I type this, but I have almost unnatural luck with narrowly avoiding death or severe injury. I was once less than a second from being cut in half by a train.

why live

Added to the list!

And yui has been with yui longer than I have been with Ritsu fam

Fuck I don't know. 3 or 4

What's up m8?

WHAT ARE YOU GAY

Batman Animated Series, the old ones. Though I don't even know if there are any new ones

Here you go.

assemblergames.com/l/threads/is-it-possible-to-disable-anti-aliasing-in-n64-games-via-gameshark-cheats.59916/page-6

n64.poregon.com/shared/

Das it mayne

You could have invited me for those beers and join you in existential crisis. If only I was not forcing myself to work.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Gives you a good reason to get a decent job and be able to afford it too!

What kind of details have you thought up for it in your head?

I used to be a big batman dork when I was a kid because of the old batman cartoons so I've seen them a bunch. Watch beyond not too long ago actually.

Seasons 4 and 5 are breddy gud, 6 is more like a half-season imo

FUCK SNORING IT'S 4AM WHY DO BOTH MY FATHER AND SISTER HAVE TO START AT THE SAME TIME WITH ENOUGH POWER TO WAKE MY ASS UP

I like having the air moving around. Problem is having a fan running all the time is doing my electric bill no favors but I don't think I can fall under what they say is my ideal power usage level.
Like today during those don't use so much power hours nothing but the fan in the corner, my computer, and occasionally the AC were running and it's still bitching at me for drawing too much power.

There were several that came after. Beyond and Brave and the Bold come to mind.

Ever since K-on S2 aired.. I just haven't really had a grasp on it until these guys around here helped me out.

Ayy user you my nigga. Thanks!

Don't be ridiculous. It's not gay. Everyone has a butthole. Buttholes are unisexual.

Ah I see. I can never keep up with the different relationships and all that.

Invest in earplugs.

In damn control. Everything is going my way so far.
Although I don't have as much time to myself as I'd like.

Hard to name only one so Metroid.

Still on a high from a sexual act earlier

Surprised it ain't canned by now.

At least you made it here fam

I can't imagine what my power bill like at my families house is because of me. Its probably really really bad.

I never turn off my computers or anything.

My sleep schedule's been fucked by the hurricane. Been eating a bunch of cookies I stocked up on. Sup with you?

because you've lost control of your life

A friend of mine is working on a Daisy model. I told him to reference the face off of Daisy's melee trophy and her CGI model. Can't wait for the finished results.

Quick

Name one thing you did this week to better yourself. I started going through children's books at goodwill. Some are worth a surprising amount of money, & they were completely off my radar for reselling. I think I'm going to be making 5% more per store I go to now since I'm not ignoring them anymore.

So in short: I no longer care what I make money on anymore.

Were you doing drugs son?

Currently just put mine on, their snoring pierced through. I'm getting desperate and I'm about to go sleep in the bath tub.

It probably won't be, it's like the only show that isn't a straight up comedy on their line up.

Nah. Drugs are for chumps

Checked.
Speaking of chocolate pudding I was staring at this picture for an extended period of time until I realized that this is 4AM pudding. She's lost control of her pudding!

Nothin much myself, just chillin as always. Did you fuck the hurricane?

Glad we can be there for you!

I'm back off cigarettes the last few days.

checked

That's nothing my mom and sisters have night terrors shit where they talk to themselves in the middle of the night. You know how creepy that shit is? Especially when right next to you and you dont realize at first?

You already asked that user. Just accept it's not gay.

I started studying again.

What other vice are you doubling down on to fill the void?

How long do you think it'll take him?

Sorry to hear what?
Picture isn't terribly related in that post, just kind clicked at random from my pictures folder because I can't avatarfag wojak anymore.

I want to have a dedicated study and workshop. I'd like to have a vivarium that's self sustaining, but I'd be willing to settle for just a big cool aquarium. It'd be decorated with posters of antique maps, classic paintings I think are cool, movie posters and maybe some other intellectual-esque things. House plants, too. The main living room would have a kotatsu with a hookah as the centerpiece. A sound system that spans the entire house that's synced up, so my music can follow me as I move around the house.

I sucked less in welding and I worked. I woke up when I mean to most of the days. I fought against my depressive tendencies and socialized and hung out with friends. I went hiking last weekend as a chance to get out of the house and get some exercise.

Nothing.

We're not starting this gay fucking derailment again.

Go to bed then faggot.

Hey guys. What's going on? I'm fucking tired right now.

BY THE WAY WOULD ANYBODY BE INTERESTED IN PLAYTESTING MULTIPLAYER?

Coming soonTM

He's already got the face and the body reference down. Now he just needs to model the hair and the outfit I requested for her

Sacrifices had to be made. I at least don't shit here. It's quiet now.

I'm going to become a russian scientist and get fucked off my face and make rockets.

Do it faggot.

Cover your ears with pillows.

But it's true. Just like how feminine penises and masculine vaginas exist.

The cutest yui!

Nothing really. Coffee maybe.

but has she lost control of her life?

checked

retardation

DAS RIIIIIIIIITE

I think my provider might just be shitty because my bill for last month was fucking ludicrous. God help me if this is normal.

I actually got some work done on an old project before getting floored by a cold. Now I just want to sleep and not think about how this killed my whole weekend

Sounds pretty gay.

listening to light rain and the sound of the guqin.
Also greentexting what happened during my tabletop session tonight.
Might go make myself a drink in a second.

If you guys all kill yourselves, there won't BE any 4AM threads in the future.

No thanks I'm good on food.

If nintendo loves veronica lake so much, will they ever be bold to make an actual female character based on jessica rabbit?

Freud is a fraud and you should shoot yourself in the foot.

I'd like a naturey bit to mine too. If I had the money I'd make a room thats humidity and temperature controlled to be like summer year round. Full of bugs and frogs and all that. Big stream in the middle with fish too.

I think I get seasonal depression so it'd probably help a lot.

Ay plank. Not much. Games after thread like always.

Hows life? Anything new?

How much you paying?

Maybe someone is leeching off you!

That you're still alive. You could've been freed.

user you misspelled champs!

Ayy Plank. I'm feeling spectacular but I gotta get up at 10AM. Whatever. I drank a fuckload of Pepsi today after nto having nay for a few months and I not only realized that Pepsi tastes like shit (even though I've been drinking it for years) I seem to have gotten over my caffeine intolerance! Might drink some coffee tomorrow morning!

Quite the opposite. She's helped me gain a large degree of control over my own.

If I wanted to gay derail the thread, I'd just post a dick user. Don't worry, I wont.

How many hours do you spend in the bathtub to need a pillow?

Everythings gay to you though smokes.

If nothing else user, It brings me closure to know my continued existence annoys you.

I'M TRYING FAGGOT!
I'm probably going to need to drink on Friday.

STOP!

Hol' up. Getting a rope.

SMASH DAT MUTHAFUCKKIN
pillow
WITH YOUR FACE

Maybe that's the intent of the Lord, or maybe this is Him saying I've been a dick recently.

Never in control. Ever.

I rather a small child's voice I don't recognize sings amazing grace as slow as humanely possible with ghost dick poking my ear than hearing their earth shattering snoring for one more second.

I have access to one whole pillow.

I stayed up 24 hours. Slept a long time. Slept again. Still tired

You never know that. There used to be a wildly different group of people here, but they all left and got replaced.

But it's true!

I don't know how plausible that is, but it might be. Have you considered getting a happy lamp? I think it might be a UV lamp? Vitamin D supplements either?

Oh, yeah.
fuck

So not too long I'm guessing? I don't know anything about modeling.

You have!

You forgot to keep up with posting your cooking stuff to us!

If you had tons of money it'd probably be easy enough. They keep that shit alive in a zoo so why not a home.

And I should probably look into that stuff yeah.

I used to work at a thrift shop and that place was a goldmine of cool shit. Got an Ottoman paint chest there for like $20 for my mom. She likes stuff like that.

Sure did

Try and score me some land in Siberia in that case fam.

It's not like him denying fapping to traps is gay will suddenly get a gay to post his dick in thread.

I hope you got a cross over your door inviting evil in like that man. St Christopher cant protect you when you're welcoming it.

I'm thinking in a week or two. He just started and he's editing a pre-existing Peach Sm4sh model
Regardless, I'm looking forward to Daisy in her new outfit! It's gonna be so cool!

4AM posters are like your mom's cooking. It might not be perfect, but it's pretty good & you're comfortable with it.

I'd much rather shoot myself in the head.

A little over $160 for the past month. It's my first bill so maybe some extra days were tacked on for August. I'll know for sure when I get my next bill

8ch's userbase always reminds me of 4AM

Checked. You're fuckin welcome for that red weed.

Have fun.

Everything is also lame to me, I don't see you pointing that out too.

Are you a gangster?

Only you have better memories of it as a kid than you do as an adult.

Get a saw.

Fuck, seananners is lookin' rough.

Sounds about like mine here but I run it hard so.

AC max all day every day. Computers going all day every day. Plus my family has like 4 fridges and freezers.

Or at least tolerable and you don't have the energy to find something else, so eh.

What's got you so depressed smokes? Failing school?

I dunno man. You seem pretty emphatic about TF2.

Any other catholicbro here?

You know fapping is a sin right? Also yea.

Filthy idolator.

Born unto suffering.

If you're going to be a Christcuck at least be a respectable one.

I'm not catholic but im thinking of converting to orthodoxy. I was never baptized

Catholic > Protestpoops

mah nigga

Heathen here but glad its doing good for you user. Hit on some of those qt school girls!

There is literally nothing wrong with idolatry.

As long as you find a religion that fits your lifestyle you weak-willed faggot

I hope it ends up great user.

So maybe it is just an expensive area or provider I'm in. It's just me and the worst I do is leave lights on sometimes so this is a pretty outrageous bill.

I'm trying to sleep here nigga, it's hard.

Ah yes, the "gay cooking". Pic related.

I don't need saints when I got the king of kings of kings of kings of kangz in muh heart.

This is not a solution to anything. I expect nothing, yet you find ways to still let me down Smokes.

You're not the boss of me.

Fuck I really want to drink my vodka.

But my mother's cooking's good. I may give these threads shit but at least I can freely shitpost here and shoot the shit and that's all I really want.

Go away christfag. You're going to end up derailing this shit.

What's Everyone's favorite tea/blend?

Mine (doesn't have a name yet)

Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Powder + Raw Honey + Camomile Tea

More relaxing than a Valium.

Fuck off, you heretic worshipper

TF2 is fucking awful.

This some kind of mall-ninja shit?

Wow so much assumptions

'tis the season, but I hate being spooped like that.

(checked)
DOOM

*so many

OH yeah my family leaves every light on all day everyday too.

Probably cause its so hot there they try to jew you out of AC money.

Gay.

But damn those donut things look delicious.

What made you have a rough day fam?

Agreed. I'll never understand the appeal. Real niggas play Quake.

Make a pillow out of saws

You can read all about Green Tea grades here. You can also consult your local library.

thedailytea.com/taste/high-quality-matcha-know-difference/

No, real niggas play Battleborn.

Ayyy

Looks delicious!

Quake > Doom but I can see you already know that.

Duck hunt.

I will not call myself that until the "pope" is out of the Vatican. Muslims aren't people, they are scum. The jews killed Jesus no matter what bullshit you try to pull.

Nothing like a good nightmare to get the premature day started right!

Good job friend. Isn't life great with the Lord? I'm currently in New Jersey (9hr drive) on account of my faith. Things are good.

Just the one? You know there's 3 of em right?
But wheres the burger?

Do it. Drink it straight from the bottle.

But you still like it right?

Coffee. Harsh but two cream, two sugar. Scalding hot on a cold day.

Look up the St.Malachy prophecy.

Quake is the worst of the worst. So is Doom.

Don't you know? If you can survive for five years in siberia you can have some land for free. archive.is/Rjk9j

You can do it.

Been meaning to go to the local protestant church. Would mean I have to wake up in the morning though.

Stop being such a penguin.

I like peppermint

I don't even keep it that low. I keep it at 77 for most of the day since any more than that is miserable for me and I bump it down a couple degrees at night

this tbh

Chill out bros, God loves everyone, it is a matter of chilling out.

I hope y'all can find peace in your hearts soon.

Not really tbh

Yes, new doom is pretty shit. Old doom is aight though. Romero knew what he was doing. Shame about quake though, original idea sounded great.

go molest a choir boy

shit's getting crazy

They're called curfritter rolls or some gay shit like that, they're really fun to make. As delicious as they look too.

HOW ABOUT I MAKE A PILLOW OUT OF ALL THE DICKS YOU SUCK AND SLEEP COMFORTABLY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE YOU BIG GAY

Hardcore Quakefag here. TF2 is a fantastic game in it's own right. It's biggest problem is Valve not givign a shit about it and the horsefuckers and forum monopolies that ruined all the community servers.

I'm not taking your bait Nodoka-chan.

D-don't make me angry with you R-ritsu! ;-;

Mom dragged me out to my Grandparents' for dinner, but we also helped clean their house. She vacuumed, I ended up mopping. I also helped scrubbed their cabinets since I got started with it and figured I'd do them all once I got started. I ended up putting my back into the floors more than I wanted to, and to no avail, they don't just need to be mopped, they need to be scrubbed.

(checked)
Dubs of truth, but Quake isn't over 20! Yet.

I don't know what's worse. That, or having my late father star in it. It's always surreal seeing him again long after he's been dead.
Also I play so many video games that I ended up being treated to a sequence break halfway through the game. Thanks random guy on Youtube for shaving a fraction of the game off of the playtime.

I bet you listen to Tool.

I know what a dork!

I keep mine set at 68 but my room is probably 5 or more degrees hotter so its hard to really know.

They were in on this. They planned to drop their endorsements around now when they did them months ago. They don't want to see Trump win any more than shillary does.

Wheres the meat cooking?

Okay, so what games do you like?

Gotta love the drama of american politics. Like watching the NFL.

That's pretty gay man.

If you don't mind goofy kid shows look into The Amazing World of Gumball. The general consensus is the series gets good at season 2, but I like season 1 just as much as the rest of the show.

No, you're doing it the wrong way and that's bad because reasons. If you don't do it our way, you're just as bad as those who aren't following the religion at all despite worshiping the same god. Besides, Islam is the better religion.

Nope. Old Doom a shit, New Doom is "ok".

But it's true!

There's nothing wrong with Tool.

this whole election is fucked. the dnc did the same to bernie and he didn't even make it to a candidate position.

Wait.
Fuck.
I take that back.
1996 was, indeed, 20 years ago.
I'm pretty sure I remarked about it happening sometime this year but I'd completely forgotten in my half-awake stupor.

You'd just have an empty pillow case

You could never be angry at me!

Wew that fucking sucks. I hated mopping and shit like that when I worked.

Hope your backs alright!

Fuck off. New doom is boring as shit. Old doom is fun because badass shotty and gotta go fast.

Sounds terrible user.

Trump will win so I'm not too worried. Hes going to shift this country in the right direction. If we can keep momentum and elect more people like him in the next few elections we actually have a chance.

This tbh. I can't play DOOM because muh mouse aim and bunny hopping but I can still play Duke Nukem. Maybe I shouldn't be a whiny faggot.

Now I should do that but I'm not gonna faggot.

Old doom is shit because there's no story! How can I enjoy a game if I don't have a story to follow? The gory kills are radical and make the gameplay ultra fast and cool!

Eh.

They did nothing wrong!

Yeah I know of it, still doesn't mean I should respect the church while it is under him.

Dude that's not cool. Don't even joke about that kind of stuff.

I don't even have AC. AC bothers me a lot but it's actually not by choice. Defective house. I got a fan runnin 24/7 on my desk as well as teh ceiling fan.

This is objectively wrong. I can respect not liking it but come on man. Read Masters of Doom. Those games are a marvel of game design. Doom, Quake, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles are my 3 favorite games to use as examples to talk about game design. The tech behind them is amazing and all the love (and in Quake's case hate) between the developers that went into it is something that can never happen again. It's kind of beautiful.

I don't want to Ritsu. I just can't fathom such things because Quake modding has been a huge part of my life for years.

Duke 3D is kickass.
Play QW with me then faggot. I'm always down for that shit.

I can't wait for the coming months for things to cool down. I like having lots of blankets on my bed.

Engine ports let you actually aim but that only goes so far. DOOM is really fun when you're shooting stuff but quickly becomes tedious when you have to wander a maze looking for the switch to get the key to open the door to get to more shooting.

I like both dooms

go make a business or work on a skill. could be playing guitar, writing music/stories, whatever

get a better one

as in you live with your parents?

get a hooker or go hit on girls every night until you get fucked

I was really aching after having done it, but even the couple hours I got of sleep really helped to smooth over that. I may ache like an old man, but if nothing else, my relative youth is my saving grace. For now.

It happens a lot. Multiple times a year a lot. Sometimes it's not so bad, it depends on whether my dreams want to highlight my dad's good side or bad side. Tonight was his good side. Sure can't wait for later in life when I've got whole swaths of dead family showing up in dreams though. At least all I've lost is my father so far.

Muslims are people. Jews are people as well
What i don't approve of is the islamist idealogy. wahabism. islam in its true form. funded by saudi arabia

Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Oh please, they're 20 years old. There's nothing in them that hasn't been improved by new developers. Get with the times grandpa.

Well yes. Either way things are good, depending on them.
That day has not come in class yet, we haven't worked with meats extensively yet.

Don't be discouraged, trust me. Find solace that even here you find brothers in faith.

Soon.

Hey, if it's comfy it's not gay right?

Jeez do you blow ghost dick?

I'd imagine it gets better as time goes by.

However most muslims arent wahabists, but a lot of them are apologists

Shill

Knew you didnt have the chops to do it, you lightweight.

Games dont need story, just gameplay. Look at dungeons and prisoners. No story, great game because good gameplay.

You're significantly harder to talk to lately smokes. Ya gotta open up more.

A religion isnt made up of the pope. He's normally the interpreter of gods will, but he's obviously going rogue. This bears nothing on Catholicism other than the traitor that he is. On the bright side, seems like were getting to the end.

Thought you were going to say it makes you sick like Yui!

Thats weird why is that a nip thing I don't get it.

I do like the comfy heater smell at least.

Thats the only good part of winter really. Hopefully I won't have to smoke this year in the cold.

Every time I work my back goes to pure shit. Like pain 24/7. Hate it so much.

Nah, I don't suck dick fam.

But I've never done that.

You don't need good gameplay to have a good game. Heck, you don't even need gameplay to have a good game. Look at how great Gone Home is!

First season there are lengthy fights where Brock brutally murders tons of minions.

Yes doom 1 and 2 were both excellent. I agree.

Lewd.

If our latency wasn't going to be so shit I would take you up on that offer faggot. I still can't determine if I like playing Quake or Duke Nukem more. It's really even. I haven't played a proper FPS in fucking years and probably rusty as fuck.

Do any of them fix the rendering skewing issue that even the Megaton Edition port RIP had?

Ill drink u unduh da tbl cunt

I went to the church for the first time in 20 years last summer and it was an interesting but frightening experience.

I want to fuck her so bad and play with those bazongas

I get a strange feeling in my gut and it bothers me when I breathe it because it feels so unnatural. Maybe it doesn't help that I'm a filthy fucking mouthbreather but fuck it.

I got an acquaintance in Chile that plays Quake with me just fine nigga. Suck it up.

How's so?

Which is why i've told you repeatedly to work out. I can sleep on the worst bed imaginable and be fine a couple hours after waking up. It's only going to get worse the older you get unless you apply yourself!

You used to a bit.

Now it's blatantly obvious you're shitposting. But go ahead, tell me of the best parts of gone home and her story.

WE WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

Like how?

The twist when the sister was a lesbian! How can you be so oppressive? Are you one of those goobergator shitlords?

I've got irish ancestors. I'd drink you and your mom under that table.

Kingdom Hearts

It's my favorite time of year. I get to wear all my favorite clothes and be comfy and get really drunk

I don't know. I was only talking about DOOM

Only if your subconcious is willing to cooperate, sure. I've still got dreams where dad comes home and I start shitting bricks that shit's going down. I'm too old to be worrying about my dad, but that doesn't stop me from doing it in dreams. It's a lot harder to only hold on to the good times when there's memories more than happy to resurface in dreams that say otherwise.

I don't have it that bad, but I have an idea.

probably some other stuff too

You should. Shits good for you mang.

Have fun.

I'm gonna pass out. Vale, niggers.

Why is 4am so shit?

Isn't there brain training for this kind of thing?

Morning, guys.
It's been a while since I last posted to one of these threads. I made a huge mistake a while back. I betrayed my waifu for 3d. I lost everything. My 3rd shift job where I had so few responsibilities that I could sit around and play vidya on the clock; my home; and my (half decent) PC. This is the first time I've even had an internet connection without some sort of data cap so I can browse here since June.
I just wanted to say that I missed you fuckers.

Like talking bout westerns. Now you talk about nothing.

Gamergate did nothing wrong. They were innocent. It was all the Eu behind everything. Now the Eu is making an army. Were all doomed to diversity camps.

Blatantly user. Blatantly.

I still hold my beliefs, it's just that I don't feel the church is doing it right.

Wait so you do too?

Freaky!

I really fucking love my hoodie. Its ancient and so damn comfy. Its starting to fall apart a little sadly though and its so old all the markings rubbed off years ago so I have no clue how to get another when its dead.

No thanks.

I'll take you up on that offer some day to at least declare myself 4 AM Quake Champion because I am a gigantic faggot.

Look at this weak pussy. His ancestors didn't even drink vodka.

I was using Duke Nukem as an example of the issue I had. Because same engine.

There is nothing wrong with the EU and diversity camps. I bet you're against alternative shitting as well.

I didn't know the rituals, so it was unfamiliar. The richness exuded too much power in one place. It also didn't help that the mass was performed in Latin.

(((1)))

Glad you are back user but sorry that you are losing control.

4ams changed a bit, hopefully you stick around some. We need some old blood back!

catholic here too. can't say I'm a terribly great one, but I do believe in the Father Almighty

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

How do you plan to marry your waifu?

Futa is gay

What the hell happened?

(((2)))

How'd you lose your pc?

Of course they arent. Theyre corrupted all the way through. Remember the lesbian cardinal that wanted to ban the fucking cross?

You'd be happier if you did. Just gotta start slow and light. It helps with aggression too. Keeps you calm, or at least too tired to do anything stupid.

We drank harder stuff. You damn kiwi. I bet you dont even drink moonshine!

I didn't peg you for being into that kind of stuff

OH GOD I GOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE.
We still won though.

Actually I want to know this as well, if you don't mind.

You can still make it up to her somehow. You'll have to do some crazy shit but any woman that sees a strong enough resolve will appreciate it.

I don't know who would win but don't get so full of yourself!

Don't know what to tell you fam.

Someone told me to ask you that
I'm sure you know who told me to do it

(((26)))

The fucks alternative shitting?

I know you can train yourself to start be able to do shit actively in dreams instead of passively. There's a more specific name for it, I forget, but you can. I guess I could, but it's usually more fun to be taken for a wild ride every night than it is to take control of it yourself.

Jesus, my condolences. I'm sure your waifu will forgive you, given time. The best part of 2D over 3D is that 2D is made of anime.

That's interesting. I would recommend you go to a more simple service first, perhaps in another church, before you drop into one that requires such knowledge. I'm sure it must have been a good experience though, I don't agree with catholicfags on a lot of topics but even through things I believe God doesn't like (tradition, rituals, etc) you can certainly feel His power because they are true believers too.

Nigga you can't let that happen.

I don't even know where it's from, I just save random shit that gets posted here most of the time.

what the fuck

I thought these people were a joke somebody made up, they actually exist?!

Shitting in places that aren't a toilet. Like a street, a shower, a sink, things like that.

Tell me a story. Something spooky.

I can't do 2D anymore. I'm running out of bandaids for all the papercuts

Last year I got a jacket I really liked but the winters have been so mild I couldn't wear it much.
There was this other big Russian parka I had that I absolutely adored until my brother lost it. Felt like a bear wearing that thing

Lucid dreaming?

That's why you get a daki.

Don't bully underageb&. He can't help being 12.

(((1488)))

Damn sounds comfy!

If I had money I'd buy a really really nice padded leather jacket. Feel like that would last forever.

I've been told I look German, but my dad says I've got irish and spanish ancestors. fuck if I know anymore

Of course i'm against that. How do you even get rid of a shit in a sink? And outside it'd just be a whole big mess. At least in the shower you can wash it away or stomp on it till it goes down the drain.

I thought they were just memes too, I guess it was real.

Fellow welder here, I fucking love to weld, it is the greatest feeling in the world to practice your craft.

Stop dodging the question you fucking faggot

it was going pretty good until you came here

You could better piss to drink m8.

I'll fuck both of your shit up faggots.

In all likelihood you have at least another 50 years of this shit we call a life.

Yes, overall it predominantly was a good and interesting experience. My curiosity has been sated for the moment, but I might check smaller churches one of these days.

Game is fun, even if some aspects are shit.

muffled screaming about ctr, shills, Holla Forums and jews in the distance

You need to be more inclusive.

what happened

I blame Ritsu

Hey everyone, I'm alive. Just worked out a bit later because I was watching an SF tournament. My workout today was trash though. I'm getting tired of this bodyweight training thing. I won't get the strength I'm looking for unless I start lifting.

So anyways, I hope you're all doing well.

Doom.

I'd like to get one too at some point. They're comfy.

I don't know how much stock I'd put in that. Can't you change your name at will like you can on Steam?

Yeah, that's the one.

>Cummies
I believe we've struck at the root of the problem with Overmeme.

hello people

ANSWER THE QUESTION

Yeah I know what you mean. It's hard to keep track and with different features who knows? I don't even have a lot of stereotypical irish features. I look predominantly nordic if nothing else.

Drank one once where too many swigs cost you your sight for a bit.

My condolences.

I agree, my random dreams tend to be way more fun and interesting than anything I could consciously come up with.

it's from a h-comic about a trap just so you know. you might not know you're breaking the law, but you can still get a ticket for doing it

I'll pray for you friend. Sounds like you are going through very difficult times. I can't promise it will improve, but there's a Creator out there that wants to help you through these difficult times. Find him in a bible.

To be fair that was a Swedish ((((""""church"""")))).

Get out

Glad you are still keeping up with that yang!

Me too.

And smell so damn nice. Theres a place that does handmade leather hats and belts and all that near me. I wish that kind of stuff didn't look so faggy or I'd wear it over a baseball cap.

Only once it looks.

Ay fam how u b?

just got to Sanji's backstory in One Piece. his family is a piece of hot garbage

Doubtful. WW3 is around the corner, and with race wars and starvation riots I doubt i'll last another 20. And I said something spooky! Tell me a story with doots in it.

The only good aspect I've seen is the TnA. Other than that why bother? I also don't like dota or tf2.

I doubt the street shitting market in america is significant enough to be an issue for me inclusivity wise.

yo

Ew gay.

Answer the fucking question

You need to be more inclusive you shitlord.

Wouldn't know, never got into one piece tbh.

Hey yang. Good on you improving yourself. Proud of ya.

What's got you so down smokes?

I was so starved for something remotely like TF2 that I actually bothered paying money for Overmeme, and I'm never getting those 40bux back. It's honestly not worth the price tag. I would've been better off waiting until Paladins dropped and putting a few hours into that.
I do enjoy hoarding gobbos, though. D.va is the only good thing to have come out of Overwatch.

Limited free name changes, goy.

:^)

Pretty good

Ay

You'll live long enough to die in a pointless war?

that's too bad. it's a fun series when it hits its stride

Inclusive how?

Am I really giving off a negative vibe tonight? You're not the only one to say that.

yep

If you don't answer the god damn question I'll make a character in AA2 and fucking rape her.

Do not fuck with the Cage

Noice, anything new in life?

Oh well that explains everything. It's a weird mix of FPS and Dota-like done fairly well. The characters are likeable outside of just thickkk butt and slender tits. The whole abilities thing is flawed by design- but shakes things up in a fun way.

Just because they do things differently doesn't mean you should hate them.

I remember it showing up on toonami years ago, does that count?

What kills me is it's all so damn expensive. This reminds me sometime this week I should go out and get some shirts. The one I really like has only got one or two washes left in it before it shrinks too far to fit me anymore

Thanks! I hope you're doing well.

Thanks, friend. My workout today was shit but I've been keeping at it everyday. I'm gonna start lifting though, as I said. Bodyweight only takes you so far.

I hate this current state of the internet where everything has to have one consistent identity with no possiblity of changing it in fear someone is abusing because "muh bullying" or some other pathetic/jewish reason for it.

I may have a job soon, but probably not

Still no doots m8.

It's pretty obvious you're depressed or sad m8. You've been talking about death, suicide and life being a burden for around 70 posts. Sounds like you want to talk about it too.

Isnt it flawed though? You need to rely on your teammates and if my days of playing wow taught me anything its random pugs are retards.

yep

Alright I'm off to sleep. It's good to hang around you fags again, even if it's just a day. Goodnight. Reminder that God loves you all, and that there is hope at the end of the road. Keep going.

Don't let it stay a curiosity user. At the very least you'll be impressed in the differences and similarities between unrelated churches. Perhaps you might find one you can call home too.

Where at fam?

yep

yep

Night man.

Weird, I'm actually having a breddy gud night to be honest.

I'm a tea elitist and order black tea directly from China. I'd recommend a good Yunnan tea like Yunnan Pure Gold (you can get regular Yunnan Gold in the US which is almost as good) and a good Keemun tea like Keemun Xian Zhen. For a cheaper 'anytime' tea I get Adagio's "Irish Breakfast" (it's a blend of generic Ceylon and Assam teas).

Some of my shirts are starting to get holes in them. Need more.

Most of my clothes are like 10 years old honestly.

I'm doing ok. Been needing games and shows a bit lately though.

Don't be ridiculous. I just dont want them pooping in my streets or my sink. That's not so much to ask.

True that. Keep in mind not to go to failure every time when you start weights. You dont want to overtax. choose a certain amount of reps, do for a week or two then increase. Be consistent over everything else.

That's good. I was getting a bit worried you were gonna kill yourself or something.

yeah

I'm gonna keep bullying you
Answer the god damn question

There is nothing wrong with shitting in other people's streets, sinks and showers.

Can't go breaking the one rule fam, you know that.

M-hm

A Restaurant near the beach

Too bad there's always that one guy who broke that rule.

Don't feel down little goy, we here at Blizzard(tm) completely understand! That's why, for the low, low price of 25 USD, you too can have your identity changed! Don't forget to buy our amazing games again when you get banned for cyberbullying tumblrites strong independent wymyn!
Blame Zuckerberg and Facebook, they're the main problems with the modern internet. Even when MySpace was a thing, at least people had the audacity to still go by pseudonyms.

Essentially, yeah.

Sounds like a good enough place, how's the view?

So are a lot of mine. It sucks finding shirts I once liked don't fit very well since I gained a lot of weight during my doctor ordered downtime

He's why the rule was put in place.

Isnt it home invasion? That's against the law.

Yeah. But the dangerous part is the moments inbetween the 4am threads of course.

Shame Clints faster than him.

Well I hope you don't get any unpleasant dreams any time soon fam.

At least he didn't have to see how dead the threads have become.

Stop being oppressive to those who go into houses.

Pretty good, the ocean was emerald when I went there

Yeah I've had the same thing happen a little. Medium shirts and stuff are too small but larges are too huge. Sucks.

I know that feel, bro. I just replaced all of my rattier shirts with new ones after going on a trip. After doing so, all of my fucking shorts started getting holes in the ass because I've been wearing them for so long.
Where can I get magic clothes that last forever? I hate buying new clothes, just let me wear the same shit endlessly for the rest of my life.

I'm out. Can barely keep my head up.

A fucking tragedy.

All my clothes are from thrift stores.

Alright fuck you Ritsu you fucking pussy, you win this time
I'll get you next time, buddy
I shouldn't have come back, I didn't even use TOR

Will do. I'm tired of being week. The fact that I can barely do pushups really pisses me off. I can see myself losing weight, as I'm also doing cardio (i.e. running), but I'll have to actually lift to build muscle.

Well don't worry I can't self-terminate and all that jazz.

How's your butt buddy doing Tor?

Why live

Night user!

At least I can escape into some sort of hidden network when everything goes to shit where facebook is required for everything or you need to scan your birthday certificate to register.

Go home TORfag
How's Joey?

I still think about that day sometimes.

I got my money's worth. I like most of the characters and have fun playing them. I also have a team play some games with as well as a friend to duo at times so maybe that could be it as well.

But its against the law!

Am I the only one who has outside shirts and inside/relaxation shirts?

So long as you keep at it, im positive you can get there. I believe in ya.

Why not?

Sounds incredible. I hope you get the job man.

At least he got out.

Rest easy my neezy

Stop being oppressive to people who have to bend the law to exist.

Joey been fucking you too hard there Tor? You seem butthurt.

I like how realistic K-on is with clothes. They have school uniforms which are supposed to be the same and night clothes to sleep in but otherwise they're always dressed differently.

To answer your questions, he's fine and we are still friends

thanks

muh lake of eternal fire

My shirts are the same.

Inside I wear comfy shorts and outside jeans though.

Yeah theres one episode where they have street clothes on for ONE SCENE. And then change and never use that set of clothes again. Its nice.

More than just friends. Don't worry too much, I didn't save your dick picture. Someone else might have though.

(checked)
Don't know how much control I have over it but I'll endeavor not to.

Night!

I wear t-shirts from places I visit because it's significantly more interesting than being a consumer whore and wearing some corporate-branded t-shirt instead. Also, I'm in the correct income bracket for half of my t-shirts to have giant fish on the back of them.

why live indeed

I was going to endeavor to, but Overwatch is unbearable compared to TF2 and QWTF. I enjoy team games, sure, but at least give me something worthwhile to play. I've got some people I know who have the game, but I just can't justify putting enough time in to play Comp with them, since they refuse to play anything else while I'm getting to Level 30.

I wear the same shit indoors and out. Then again, I'm not forced to wear dress clothes during the day, or else I might do what you do.

Fucking what, people still remember that

We all know what goes on in the land of kangaroos and trannies. Is discord still fucking cancer?

Like mexican cartels?

If the wars happen were both prolly headed there either way tbh. Gonna have to do some fucked up shit to survive and protect your family.

No I mean, like, You got the nice shirts, with decals and shit, and good shirts for outside when you want to look presentable. Then inside you got the ratty shit, the wifebeaters, and stained stuff, or just plain stuff with nothing on it, you got from walmart or some shit that you wear at home when you're lazing about.

OH and I left out the important bit that the scene is like 5 seconds long

I don't know if I want to go to bed or not.

It's no fun.

That's more or less what I do; a handful of variation on the same outfit. It's like being a fighting game character where all you have is palette swaps.

So do you know how many hours until the debate

Not as much since spider left but Spook is still the worst cunt alive

Guess he did go too rough on ya. Im sure you'll recover lil buddy.

Doubt I'll do anything if war breaks out fam.

I live in Florida so there's lots of fish shirts in my collection even though I'm a poorfag. Fish are pretty badass though.

I'm looking forward to it.

I'm probably the only one who remembers it.

Not just them.

Probably best to sleep then

I hit new reply before your post even showed up

Why?

Nah, nvm. You don't get it.

Even if civil war and your family is in danger?

But mexican cartels are bad people. . .

So long as you're feeling better.

Stop oppressing Hispanic people!

Where else would you put your toothbrush?

Yeah probably

What exactly did he do to me?

Me too, but I want clothes I can wear forever, not for barely a decade.

It probably looks more out of place in the North than down in the South, but I still do it anyway because I'm poor enough to get away with it.

Strong boobs.

Well the thing is in randoms everyone has to deal with that. It only gets annoying when you meet a 3 stack with a team of randoms. Then it gets a bit annoying when they stomp mainly because they can do those doubles that require someone to do some teamwork.
Comp you just never play stacks ever and it's fine. You get high enough to where you have people who talk and do coordinated shit like any game ever. Comp only sucks if you just are shit at the game, I'm sitting in plat and doing just fine.

kek. Spook always seemed like a faggot to me. I had to leave after that fucking name shit. Holy fuck I wanted to tear out my eyes I mean it's kind of harmless but holy shit.

Sitting as this café waiting for my baby..

God, I wish I was a fresh 18 year old in the spring of 1984 so I can have the time of my life
Going to nightclubs most of been so fun

*Sitting in this

Yeah, I think I will. Here's hoping the sick is on its way out by the time I wake up

what

STOP

Good luck fam!

Night!

It's a song and saying "my baby" means "my lover" or something

Just you wait when the wall comes up.

There wont even be an internet to shitpost on anymore you know. they might come to steal your cigars

I've rarely if ever met people who talk and coordinated in mutliplayer. It's usually just everyone trying to get topspot on the scoreboard.

Au revoir muchacho.

Hilldog is going to win.

I'm honestly surprised you can function without me

Was he trying to be a faggot again?

What name shit? I don't remember

Is the coffee any good at least?

Shows how big they are

Who are you?

Alright guys I'm off to bed. Have to get up in a few hours to help my father.

Take care everyone! I hope you can all experience the true bliss of cuddling with your waifus!

yes
Do you ever want to live in a time period? I've been feeling this way for a decade

*Live in a certain decade

I keep fuckin my posts up

They'd be disappointed in the terrible quality.

Don't lie Tor, we all know you two were having tons of sex.

Thanks Snake. I believe too!

Barely.

Doubt she even lives that long let alone wins. She can barely move as it is.

Well oiled machine, etc.

Yes. You should chastise him next time you see him. Really let him have it.

Play with them when comp season ends. There is like a few weeks period between comp being open for play. From what I see, most people play comp because they want to actually play the game and not just grind mindlessly in pubs. I do see where they're coming from, they want to play how the game was designed to play.

I guess me being gay is still a joke around here
Joey is an actual faggot though, and he's a communist, so it's to be expected

Yeah, I know that feel.

Have you seriously not tried to hold a toothbrush or pens with your bottom lip? I'm guessing it's the same thing.

It's going to be great

Nite.

They'd be better off rolling up tree bark and smoking that.

I much rather not say more about it. All I'll say is that it was pretty fucking gay. And thinking about it makes me want to drink.

Hilldawg will be fine.

It's not a joke. What's wrong with Communism?

He doesn't really tell me about the shit he does at home because most of it is degenerate and he was overseas for the past couple weeks, so I had no fucking clue what he was up to

This is some nice shitposting

smokes can handle it!

do not fist the robots

We're about to start Inisal Dee Fourth Stage.
Come join us for live action cucking and yurobeat.
-mivit–3d4e4a47bf994f102c14b525050e21a4

I have no idea when that even is. And I don't know if I care enough to do so when I could just play TF2 instead.

Here's your (You), don't spend it all in one place.

Barely.

Fuck. Wrong link.

I'm going to hang myself now.

I am an expert at it.
t. Huey

But it's true!

Any team-based competitive game I've played in recent years has been the total opposite of that. I've gotten people who want to play their role and that's it, but they've always gone and did that for the purpose of playing that role- it was about bringing the team to win and not just a personal spot of being better than everyone else. I personally have not seen the top fragger mentality in a long time in any of the games I've played.

Nothing wrong with rolled up treebark. That's how you make homemade cigarettes.

Doubtful.

He didnt go somewhere degenerate, like the Philippines did he?

Hilldawg will be the best president.

Spot on

s-smokes can h-handle it

that's a robot fisting you though

Too bad I quit cigarettes.

I guess. Just haven't seen something that specific before, let alone something related to that.

I miss catbra already.

Surprising amount of people in there tonight compared to us watching anime yesterday

You got lucky then. Or maybe its just a situation unique to overwatch. I dunno though.

If you want WW3, sure. But if you dont want to die or be Eurasia, i'd go for anyone else.

Don't let him fuck you then. He might have an std now.

And? I thought a big gay like you would like mechanical mastubatory tools, like vibes, fisting robots, and rotors?

Since when? Is this the cause of the depression?

ya shabab, why are you up so fucking late

Even if OW takes from TF2, it's still a different game in it's entirety. It plays different and has different accents. I like mixing up games and not just playing the same one for too long. I couldn't stand just playing TF2 for so long without doing something else.

But remember yang, dont take roids! Or synthol

He's probably having gay sex as we speak.

I'm going to bed. It's getting too gay in here.

I don't really want to waste all of my money on shit I'm just going to be looking at in some closet

All he did was go around and scratch names and shit into walls
He only talked to me once online during the whole 3 week trip

I haven't had a cigarette in about four months, and even then, I only picked it up for a week then promptly stopped after I finished the carton. So if you don't count that one week, I quit smoking about 8 months ago.

I wish more were posted. I only have like 300-ish of them.

nm hbu fam

I must have been really tired. Dozed off early last night and just woke up now. Anybody actually here still?

adios mayne

*smoking cigarettes, that is

There's still a few people. Whaddap fam?

Night
It's Holla Forums, when is it ever not gay in here?

He didn't believe in the power of catbra enough tbh fam.
Fug. If only we were able to head up there before he left. Or the faggot stopped complaining and came down here.

No. Go back to bed.

It hasnt gotten gay at all, stop being paranoid.

You're quite the trusting type eh?

Damn, good on you. Thats a long time. Did you replace it with anything else?

Debateable.

It's just hitting me that I don't actually know. Need to get some breakfast soon, that's all I've got.

But I won't be able to sleep now.

being a tired and useless piece of shit as well as not working on my mid term / scholarship application

What d'you have in mind?

Did he fuck a tranny prostitute or something?

Fuck studying.

Is that supposed to be a vape or a cigar?

Shit man, I dunno. He's your bestfriend. You gotta figure out that shit.

ye

GOOD MORNING FAGGOTS. I actually went to bed at an appropriate time last night. Now it's fucking /4am/ and I'm just waking up in the morning. Feels bretty gud.

Toast, probably. That's what I got.

Haven't tried comp TF2, but I've had the same in CSGO, currently I think I'm MGE but I don't even pay attention to rank anymore. Dirty Bomb, even at how short of a time I've played was the same as well. LoL when I used Curse was the same. Hell Insurgency I've had people using coms when I joined a server hosting Push maps. That game isn't even competitive. Same with MGSV:Online- people using mics and coordinating.
I feel like I've gotten matched with people who wanted to play games.

Good to hear you got a good night's rest user, what's on the agenda for today?

There's that.

Should have given him my number because he might arrive in our port at some stage. There's an army base here and we get a lot of cargo ships so there's a good chance he'll be coming through every so often.

Nothing else? No steak?

That seems higher than usual. Aren't we usually in the 20s?

Nope. I've got pancake mix too, but no syrup or anything. Might have bacon somewhere, too. I like eating bacon but I hate making it.

Well how much toast you gonna feast on nigga?

He only told me a story where his underage brother drank almost pure alcohol and told his SJW mother a bunch of redpill shit

Well, the water pump in the basement is fucked, therefore there is no running water in the house. I don't know what's specifically wrong with it, but I intend to find out. The old man will probably know what's up. Going to have to sort that out so I can make my instant noodles and coffee and also take showers of course.

Other than that, I'm just going to sit around shitposting and playing vidya, as usual.

How're things going for the rest of you? inb4 read the thread faggot

Sounds like you got good luck. That rarely if ever happens in games i get into. Course my evidence is entirely anecdotal, so who knows. I have seen a few in insurgency though they usually end up freaking out when majority ignore them. Also that pic is lewd as fuck

Stogies are bad for you! Even worse than cigars!

Im guessing his underage brother is a closet polack?

Sounds like a comfy day, sans water pump. Nothin' really going on here, same as always.

His brother is a IRL shitposter and is basically a Holla Forumsack at this point

Anywhere from 30-60 is the norm.

None if I just keep sitting here posting about how much toast I'm going to eat. Maybe I will have pancakes after all

I usually don't look at the count, that's all.

I'm heading off, see you guys around later. Everybody take care of yourselves.

Later.

Fuck it, i'm gonna get back to play vidya myself. Was fun talking to all of you as always. Have a comfy sunday guys.

Well, his ass is definitely grounded.

You wont even make it another 50 years smoking those! Think of your health

DID SOMEONE SAY PANCAKES

what sorcery is this

His mother got triggered as fuck and started yelling
But he didn't give a shit and he went to bed

Hindsight's a bitch. Will you be up for drinking on Friday? I think I'm going to really need it.

I want to cuddle Slyvie

yee

ded

This bugs me.

stop playing a shit game then

As always.

Game isn't shit spider.

Lel, where do these people get this shit from? do they think anything that isn't a skinny horseface is "fat"?

you're shit

Fuck off Jew

Well there's your problem.

The pure joy i got from finishing the Modern Warfare Remastered campaign was immense.

Raven Software are truly king.

It just feels fucking bad that I spent 100 USD for the Digital Deluxe edition for Infinite Warfare

Check ignition, and may gods love be with you.