Why do I see hillary videos of her with a heavy boot on her leg?

Why do I see hillary videos of her with a heavy boot on her leg?

I also see other famous person with such boots?

What's happening?

Watcha sliding Schlomo?

One is a cankle bracelet and one is an ankle bracelet and both boots cover the same model gps tracking device

So is the right leg the one the elites have all the electronic control panels on

I wonder if podesta has one yet?

They have to sacrifice their toes to Molech?

The world we live in: not even going into some "crazy conspiracy theory" we have two of the most powerful people on the planet who are clearly mentally & physically unfit. One has an admitted BRAIN TUMOR, the other is on film having some kind of seizure and being thrown into a van like a sack of meat. Yet, we're supposed to accept that they are competent to make decisions for countries and the world? This is fucking CLOWN WORLD.

sage

Dubs confirm, now the only question is whether it's their (((handlers))) keeping them on a short leash or Trump's administration.

The tumor was a rumor for plausible deniability

Because every fortnight the true (((elites))) make public figures cagefight for high-class Japanese businessmen to bet on. Hillary Clinton has killed seven people in the octagon. I have personally witnessed her tear the throat out of a man with her bare teeth. Her fighting name is Granny Mayhem and her entrance theme is The Power by SNAP!

I like it.

Welcome to Clown World.

Satan is actually real user, just accept it because everything is so much easier to understand when you do.

it's a medical device faggit

What's happening is the usual bullshit where butthurt leftists make a ton of worthless thread because that's all they can do.

threads*

Yeah, it’s a medical device that alerts someone if the leg goes to a wrong place.

did hillarys swap as well?

and to humor us? So we think about her elbow and not her bowel?

we are all satan. then it actually makes sense.

"When youre born into this world, you get a ticket to the freak show. When youre born in America, you get a front row seat" -A dead overrated comedian who made a lot of other shitty subversive jokes so he doesnt deserve to be named

McCain and Hillary sacrificed some toes. Hurts to walk right after.

It was their pennance for fucking up so badly.