Howdy, folks!

Howdy, folks!

Boy lemme tell ya I sure am stoked for the console release of Skyrim Special Edition!

You all remembered to pre-order the game and purchase the Season Pass™ right?

I know I did.

Wait the Skyrim re-release has it's own season pass?

You aren't serious right?

What is it with Holla Forums and le downvote herbs?

Lol.

Stop with this shit about the "japanese way" (´・ω・`) of using sage. Shitty threads shouldn't be bumped.

You seem a little confused there friend.

Just because 4chan is going more to shit doesn't mean you should be doing this. At least try to keep in character of Todd Howard and not just purely shitpost. Pretending to be from 4chan is just as stupid as being from 4chan.

I'm actually quite keen to revisit it if any of the good mods get ported over.

Shit as it was, it's still pretty comfy to just walk around, slaughter a bandit or two, rape their corpse, etc.

I'm sure futa sex mods will be the first to get through.

Ironic toddposting is still shitposting

Dubs

It's "special" edition because you have to be especially special to fall for bethesda's tricks.

Then don't post there.

Oh I sure did fellow man of short stature and marvelous looks. Have you seen what Bethesda are doing next? Man I can't wait. Quake Champions probably going to me my next GOTY.

Exactly. Why the hell not? It's free.

Hello, 4chan.

Can't wait to play the new Skyrim™ Special Edition® with a built in Lighting/Weather mod that still looks worse than any ENB.

I'm sure PC performance will be great too!

Okay it looks like the thread's bumplocked anyway. What the fuck are you guys talking about? What is Skyrim Special Edition?

I like, bump.