Clean your room

That will be $10 for that advice. t. Peterson

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/T4Jzd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've got to admit, I've really got to clean my desk at some point.

You goons always manufacture issues about people you don't like to get people who aren't SJWs to dislike them.

But the question remains, are you going to man up and marry that slut?

Good advice
Situational, some jobs are so soul crushing that literally being homeless is better
lol

Does he actually say that (I'm not watching a long video) or are you just shitposting?

b-but muh healthy at every size

Don't be a bigot, kill yourself and donate that fat to African children!

He says in the first minute that you need to quit being a manchild so you can be a partner for a woman. He might as well have said it.

Remember nu-Holla Forums, every chick you pump and dump is another thot you create. Your rhetoric about marriage and traditionalism are a joke while pushing game sites.

What if you're a hungry skeleton? CHECK MATE JPISTS!

FUCK, MY PERFECT LOGIC WAS NOT SO PERFECT AFTER ALL

Jim, I know you're still butthurt he's making more than you on Patreon, but the reason he gets so much money is to insulate him in case of law suits. On top of that your every complaint about him is something you do yourself. Questioned on your religious beliefs you described yourself as "apatheist" which is basically weaseling out of answering the same way he does. I'm glad you knew your place and stopped embarrassing yourself after your cringy video.

This is good advice for someone so lazy they don't regularly do this. Many people are depressed, we're living in the final stages of Rat Utopia. We have generations of people never taught to fucking do this. If it seems obvious to do, congratulations your parents weren't total failures.
And this is a bad thing because…?
And this is a bad thing because…? Fuck off wizard.
But he also suggests women aren't happy being sluts. Anyway, getting married to the right woman is good, the problem is the court system and western women. A good man has to go through miles of pussy until he finds a good woman. A trooper, someone who loves him and won't betray him. Failing that, get a prenup. Having children is important, and if you care about your children the best environment for them is with married parents. For some women just getting them pregnant will be enough to keep them from divorcing.

Sounds like sound advice to me. Why would anyone want to be a manchild? Do you really think there's anything positive about being like Movieblob?

Why would you want to marry a white women? Most of them are sluts and you are not getting the goods ones. Also, race mixing is bad so don't marry non-whites.
False equivalency.
Getting married is a good thing but don't marry non-virgins.

He's half-right.
You should stop being a manchild for your own sake, not for anyone else.
Also why white women specifically, who even mentioned them specifically?
Are you ((()))?

Great advice there!

Nice attempt at derailing the thread schlomo.

I bet you think you're clever.

this has nothing to do with movies or TV and OP is a cockgargling faggot

kek what a pleb

jewtube is the new Holla Forums.

All women are sluts. Short of societal collapse nothing is going to get better. Trump is a short respite from the inevitable. We don't have the numbers, and even among our 'own ranks' people are clinging to a lot of neoliberal values. Self-improvement is good, but roasties are a wasted investment in a country without a future.

Well said.

Still mad huh Jim?

I wonder who is behind this post :^)

Gee, I have no idea. Why would anyone want the white races to survive?

are you?

Your options are to get rid of them, or die, and the former isn't likely to happen.

nu-Holla Forums wants to marry roasties. Cucks confirmed.

O WOW HE QUOTED A BUNCH OF POSTS WITHOUT ACTUALLY READING THEM LET'S GIVE HIM YOUS

Just end it now.

Beggars can't be choosers (^:

O MAN HE RESPONDED TO HIMSELF HERES A YOU GOD DAMN YOU DESERVE THIS ONE

Okay, Mr. Shekelstein. I see now that cutting off your balls and dying childless is the superior way of life.

More white children are, why are you so autistic about reaction pics?

O MAN HE POSTED A GNAT C U BETTER MAKE A QUIK REPLY BROMOS

If a woman had more than 1-2 dicks in her throughout her lifetime, she should be euthanized.

So what does that have to do with not reproducing with white women?

are you guys christcucks or something?

O GOD DAM
SHIT GOIN HAYWIRE UP IN HURR GOD DAM

Well it's official then isn't it? Holla Forums is utterly fucking dead.

Her face fills me with hatred, she's neither white nor asian.
She isn't however repulsively ugly, what's wrong with her face other than being a hapa?

O GOD DAM THIS GUY SAID SOME PROFOUND SHIT
NEVER HERD DAT 1 B4 GOD DAM HOW WIL U GNAT SEES EVER RECOVER?
I DONT THINK U WIL 2BH

What is your endgame, user?

I'm not an American, user. Still, although you seem kind of jewish/goonish with your racemixing agenda going Eurasian is preferable if you can't find a quality white woman tbh.

Not ur business

That old lady sure was mad.

WTF I love Professor Jordan B. Peterson now

Wasn't this the faggot who wouldn't give a simple yes or no answer on whether or not he believed in God and started sperging out about it?

Well, what do you mean by "God", user?

I like he first and last one

Looks like I'm halfway there.

i personally recommend his $10 personality quiz. clearly the greatest mind of our time.

I don't necessarily have a racemixing agenda, but I don't think many are taking in the reality that they aren't going to be the beneficiaries of a White ethnostate, because politics doesn't happen overnight. So you're never going to have a pure virgin White waifu in your life time. As a pioneer, you are the one sacrificing and forced to 'take one for the team' by settling down for a used up slag, now you might not have a problem with that, but then it's also a gamble and everything you try to do for a political movement could very realistically come to nothing. Do you care about it that much, or do you care about your own life over being political fodder? People would call me a kike shill for saying this, but it's the truth that no one 'in the movement' is going to give you. Either because they haven't considered this, or because they don't want to spread blackpills. I am quite confident that the West is done, and I would at least settle down somewhere in Eastern Europe if you don't like Asians.

Wow, oh, boy! Only $10 you say?!

Are you guys sure you're not commies?

Yeah, I'm moving to slavland when I'm able to. Not that I'm not prepared to fight or sacrifice, but the great irony of liberalism is that despite how often its followers talk about rape being a huge problem they are also the #1 cause of it. I couldn't deal with having a daughter get raped by one of their imported subhumans honestly.

I don't you have to worry about children anytime soon pal

Apu Apustaja is very popular with Eurasian women actually.

I gotta get me a Eurasian woman

The modern Judeo-Christian belief of an all powerful deity who created the universe, is the father of Jesus Christ and is responsible for the actions recorded in Christian and Jewish holy texts such as the Bible and Genesis.
If you said this to him he's still probably find some way of weaseling out of it.

Well it depends what you mean by yes or no.

nothing youre just a soyboy nazi

I like how he offends the people who need to be offended. It is literally the first step needed to break the ideological conditioning, self awareness. I like how he uses Harry Potter book references so millennials, the most brainwashed, can start to make cognitive connections to the biological science they've been programmed to ignore. Seems most of his opponents are ugly and unhappy entitled narcissists but I am sure that is just a coincidence.

Jesus that looks fucking unnerving.

scam artist

How many genders are there?

For anyone that doesn't watch to watch the full interview. Sargon broke it down.

It's twice as long as the original video. Is that the joke?

I think his lectures are interesting and good to have on in the background while grinding boring things in video games. What I'm not down with though is his shaming of NEETs.

Let me guess:

I already cleaned my room yeaterday. Now I guess I just have to dind my future wife at some point soonish…. Easy?!

The damage to society is too far to reverse. Do you expect the men of America to workout, get jobs, and go back to "normal"? For what? A chubby slut? Retard Zio-Christian churches? To be good tax payers? You can't offer jobs and chaste girls and this is why the alt-right will fail like the left has failed.

subversive kike >>>/oven/

If u havent found her and proposed and inseminated by the end of year you're a loser. 😉😉😙

Lol. jk

This is the year doe gents. Im findin me bride! Once the weather just warms up a bit.

Come ere my pretty lass! 😍

OUT

Americans are already going back to work. The economy is doing so good at this point u almost have to go back to work.

Pucker up those lips big daddy

One,male

i guess it's true that nu-Holla Forums is full of kikes now
>>>Holla Forums

Now all you have to do is marry that slut and America will be great again.

This is true. Why did I vote Trump again? He's actually fixing things… my excuses are running thin.

oh yeah………….
I remember

Stahp emoji posting.

why?

The Black Pill
Give up.
The Black Pill
It's pointless.
The Black Pill
Don't even try to fight.
The Black Pill
It's worthless.
The Black Pill
Stop trying.
The Black Pill
Just lay down and die.
The Black Pill
There's no point.
The Black Pill
Defeatism.

You got that from reddit, didn't you?

SOON is a meme.
You can always look around in small towns, if it really matters to get a white waifu unless you actually have yellow fever. Don't understand why you'd go through the burning door when there's clear windows.

KIKE detected
see

if infinity chan wasn't infested to fuck, they'd filter out the word "white" completely.

kek, good response user

Radical individualists get the rope too.

.>What is Small Town America?

You know you can shoot her rapists right?
We 4th position now.

You shoot the defatists in a war, don't want them on your side.

he stopped me from eating tide pods so $10 is a small price to pay

Oh, it's the waruso weeb crew. How nice, now fuck off back to your 2hoeshit cuckime shithole.

>>>/ghost/

I dunno user, I don't really wanna be your dad.

Whatever you say, "Professor".

finally someone with a brain here.

Do not come here. Why the fuck you think here its better than West, only reason is that we are behind west in thing for abozut 20y. If you would live here you would notice how the feminism, minorities and sjws are leaking slowly through.

I think the fault in his theory is that he has fairly nice life with wife and kids so he thinks that if other people do the same and grow up and get those things they will be happy too. In theory its pretty fair because I think thats what most people would really want but he completely FORGETS/IGNORES how fucked dating/marriage/women are nowadays.

Jordan Peterson is saving the West. Based.

What do you consider a decent/real job?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Because the beauty of the white Aryan Woman must not perish from the Earth.

Emma Roberts is the embodiment of the beauty of the Aryan Woman. This is why we fight the SJW menace.

What did he mean by this?

Am I doing it right?

Side profile she looks so Jewish.

He's a self-help guru for internet kids who don't talk to their dads.

You mean from everywhere?

Gadot can't act for shit, is there a bigger proof of jewish influence in (((Hollywood)))?

KIKES ALWAYS EXPOSE THEMSELVES
Peterson has some shit opinions but wanting people to not be manchildren isn't one of them.
Why do you automatically assume he says marry that slut? Why can't I remove my manchild status and get a young one?

Because it's comfy. I'm not trading my ability to do fuck all on my leisure time, for the "privilege" of paying off all expenses of some used-up whore and whatever the fuck crawls from her cunt.

Movieblob isn't exactly a manchild; he's an autistic political activist that is too immerse on his own gigantic ass for his own good. Blob resents everyone that is not him, because he feels completely inadequate since he has delusions of grandeur.

A true manchild will have none of those problems, for he will be too busy playing vydia and watching anime to care.

Because all, and I mean, ALL women are sluts. And the women hanging around the kind of people listening to Jordan Peterson are the tradthots like Lauren Southern: attention-whoring sluts trying to "settle down" and find their betabux before they hit the Wall.

Fall for that scam on your own accord. All you have to lose is your own freedom.

Lauren southern is jewish trap who wants patreon bux. your knowledge about this stuff is really weak.

Mashallah Islam will dominate the world

Tell me one example of a tradthot that isn't exactly like that. By definition they'll always be some sort of trap, Jewish or not, specifically going after betabux.

Good, we need to cleanse the aryan pool from weak beta cuckboys like you

Why would I limit my search for women who listen to Peterson?
I said I would aim for young women, not women hitting the wall.

I am not saying "man up and ring that slut" but there is nothing more degenerate than freedoms with no responsibility, you can enjoy your freedoms, have no children and then have zero continuation on the planet, 3.5 billion years of success ended by your inability to determine a good woman from a thot.

Dude, he's hopeless, don't waste your time on him. There's nothing degenerate about inferior stock removing itself from the gene pool. It's like those feminist landwhales, they're doing us a favor.

Good luck with that, then. You'll either get a slut who will grow tired of you soon enough, or a resentful slut that will forever hate you because you took away her "best years". Tertium non datur.

1. Humans aren't on this planet since 3.5 billion years ago. The homo sapiens is particularly recent.
2. Who the hell cares with "continuation through muh progenity"? Did you huff too much into Kojima's "genetics as a human imperative" farts? If you want continuation of your own existence into this world, you should be making sure you'll leave a body of work that has merits on its own and will be referenced later by future generations, not to plop up more parasites in this world and call it "job done". That, even a nigger in the heart of the savannah can do.

Why are you wasting your precious Aryan babymaking time on imageboards, pussyslave? Don't you have wife & kids to attend to? Or perhaps Tyrone is taking care of wife right now and you need a something to pass your time until he's finished?

I'm sure the nigger savages scavenging the ruins of the West will appreciate your body of work, user.

Homo sapiens didn't appear out of nowhere, what did they come from? From the first cell to you there is an unbroken thread of reproduction, it is by far the closest objective measure of success on this world, all other measures will be changed in time by those who have continued the chain.
For someone hell bent on nihilistic pleasure you sure do have an emotional opinion on what humans are.

They see the goyim as cattle. If anything, I am the parasite, since I'm not playing (((their))) game - I'll live and expend frugally, therefore I won't be in need of (((credit))).

Is MGTOW the biggest case of sour grapes in recent history Holla Forums?

Even if it is, why are you complaining? Women should be happy, since it's taking the "undesirable" men out of the market. Chads should be happy, since it's less competition for them. Betas should be happy, since this means more chance for their pathetic orbiting insistence on finding a "good woman" actually snagging them some pussy.

"just be urself breh xD" Actually still is good advise because if all that matters is how physically attractive you are why bother changing anything else besides that?

in the end hes right you know

Back to wizardchan incel faggot

Exactly. No matter what you do, if you lost the genetic lottery draw, all you can hope to achieve with women is, at best, snag a used-up whore in her 30s. A friend of mine who is almost-but-not-quite-Chad is currently dating a 30-something woman with a 14-years old kid. Imagine what's on the menu for guys who aren't even near being Chad.

You'll either literally fight for scraps on the dating table (fatties with BPD, used-up trash in dire need for betabux), or you'll grow ever more resentful as a /r9k/ incel because you'll realize that society lied to you about "being a nice guy", "having an interesting personality", "being yourself", and "being intelligent" being attractive qualities to women. None of that crap is attractive to them. But some of them are still worth considering if you take women out of the equation. You can still cultivate a nice, interesting personality for your own benefit.

I don't even care about 3D women but in between facebook frogs, drumfposting, maisie threads and star wars baiting the last thing we need here are woe is me incels, so fuck off.

Can't wait to say I told you so.

I don't know, Czar Putin seems to have taken a hard stance against fags among other things. Maybe if 'certain countries' left the EU and got over their hangups with daddy Russia they wouldn't be infected with Western degeneracy.

I wish Putin would liberate Europa tbh, there's no way it could be worse than under American control.

Russian here, you westerners are so fucking white-pilled on the topic of Russia. If "Czar Putin" was really the traditionalist saviour of the white race that you think he is, then he would've made abortion illegal, he wouldn't have let feminists hang a "feminism is a Russian national idea" banner on the Kremlin and he wouldn't have let our country slip further and further into the third world by stealing money and taxing everything to hell with his Jewish friends.

This user gets it.

You are asking one group of disgusting anti-white Jews to liberate Europa from another group of disgusting anti-white Jews.

They'd probably do it, but not for the reasons that user want.
>oy vey you damn shmucks, why are you letting the goyim to voice their opinions? why don't you do it like in (((Putin's))) Russia and just trample them with brute force? here let me show you how it's done!

Yes. At the very least I want a different flavour of jewery.

This,
No matter what you do, every woman will fall for GigaChad should he walk into her life.
No matter how long you've been together or how many children you have, they'll drop it the moment they see a chance with their dreamChad.

(double dubs checked)
It's even worse if she already had Chad in her life, and he booted her out - now she's an alpha widow, and she'll never, ever have a chance to be happy with anyone but Chad or a better Chad.
Women are incapable of letting it go. They will resent you for picking them out of the thrash heap, forever, just because you're not "the best she could have".

Never taught about it that way.
Either way, unless you're Chad you'r fucked in todays world.
With Tinder and co. I think this shit just gets worse and worse.
Why should any woman "settle" when the enxtbest Chad is just one swipe away?

all true tbh

You just don't know what it means to be a real Chad.

What's Peterson's advice on whores?

Wow wow! Take it easy Chad, you wouldn't want to get papercut.

Using common logic I guess, avoid at all costs.

You faggots should just kill yourselves and stop burdening everyone else with your dim worldview. You firmly believe in genetics that much? Then why not remove yourself, you inferiority? Off yourself. The gene pool would be better off without you, you bring nothing of value to the table.

The operator of that account, and everyone who has submitted to it, needs to be identified. Publicly.

Don't be gay, user. That pillshit was broke and tired from ironpill. Ironic pillshit faded away since post post meta pillshit.

Wow, I almost caught myself effort posting. I need to avoid that shit. Stay cool, nerd.

Varg thinks Odin talks to him through his wife's vagina.

That's the same guy in the second pic

look at all these SJWs

Another weak attempt to mask reality in order to self ones own ego.
The sooner you accept how the world works, the easier you'll have it later on.

useless advice, modern courts just throw them out the window and declare them invalid

t. omega male.

I too am enlightened and have everything figured out

subversive kike >>>/out
>>>/oven/
>>>/israel/
>>>/auschwitz/

They wanted their little princess party in church and then cheat and divorce.

also thanks for these now I see how Peterson is wrong on this. (his friendship theory may be only thing left that is true)

Underrated post

Am I a bad person for enjoying that first collage?

No, it just means that you're still in the anger phase.

What are the phases?

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

1. Denial: "Women aren't like that! They're people just like everyone else! Treat them all as individuals, and you're sure to find the right one!"

2. Anger: "WTF! Bitches are all like this! They have no honour, no loyalty, and they don't really love anyone but themselves! Fucking cunts!"

3. Bargaining: "If I work real hard and learn all the pickup moves, then at least I'll get laid."

4. Depression: "Getting laid by shallow, obnoxious women has become dull and unrewarding. And there's no sense looking for a unicorn. Maybe I'll just be MGTOW for a while."

5. Acceptance: "Women aren't bad. My expectations of them, and theirs of me, were based on faulty premises. They are creatures of instinct, just like I am… but of different instincts. If I learn what those instincts are, and teach them about mine, we can develop realistic expectations of each other and get along just fine."

You go off the rails at point 5. If women are people then they can act with standards. They clearly can't on their own. If you are going to attribute everything to instinct then why even have murder laws? Lets just fight it out over women and get it over with. This sort of logic is dragging civilization back to the jungle.

Einstein is widely quoted as "the smartest man ever", meanwhile most people do not know who Tesla or Maxwell were or what they did. Eddison is revered as a "great scientist" and shown in US physics textbooks despite being nothing but a businessman. He bought patents off poorfags and sold them as his own.

Tesla and Newton also died as virgins and were mad and depressed their entire lives.

But good luck with that body of scientific or philosophical work of yours.

Tesla is the most Reddit historical figure of all time, socialists love to circlejerk over him because le epic free power.

5 is just a sad combination of 1 and 3.

wrong
women are completely different from me, I understand how and why and I accept the fact that our paths will never cross (hopefully)

Where do you think we're moving towards right now?
Rampant hypergamy and social differences between (beta)men and woman produces a ton of frustrated men. And I don't mean the extreme incel type, but just your normal dude that got married by 25-35 and slowly finds out that his perfect wife used to be a compelte slut that had at least a hundred dicks in her before she settled oin him but would easily be able to leave him once a better prospect comes by.

The whole notion of marriage and 'till death parts us is being draged in the mud over and over, giving power in the SMP to a selected few, namley the "Chads" and pretty much most woman.
What do you think frustrated men do?
Look at fucking history and you'll see that everytime, without fail since written history men turn violent since all that bloody frustration needs to be released sooner or later.
That shit leads to the downfall of civilization.
And everytime shit gets rebuilkd laws are put into place to prevent it from happening again, but in time will be circumvented as soon as a certain point in wealth compared to the scientific advancment is reached.

Currently we're moving towards the collapse.
It'll still take some more time till the last stage, but it will happen.

Yeah we know that. But telling people to be animals is not a solution of any kind. Expecting women to be purely creatures of instinct is stupid. The problem is you can't bitch slap a women without the cops showing up and hauling you away and you can't marry a virgin because they don't exist. But reducing people to instinctual animals is the nigger solution/answer.

stop breathing, air is socialist

I don't even think there is a proper answer or solution to the problem.
We are simply too far into it.
Like you said, openly going against woman will get you fucked royally, and the only failsafe called marrige is already in shambles.
You have TRP guys that try to work with whats left to the best of their abilities, as I think 5. in is about.

And jsut acting on what is happening seems the best way unitl the end is finally here.
If you have another idea, I'd be gald to hear it.

Stay mad kiddo, Dawkins is the most intelligent person of all time, followed by Trump.

Destroy the government and their enforcers for starters. But Americans are good goys and cops are

Read this and tell me Tesla isn't the most reddit kike of all time and you wouldn't slap him in the face given the chance. It specifically mentions socialism at one point.
archive.fo/T4Jzd

the difference is that throughout history men did not have internet porn and other stuff to keep them tame and they had high testosterone. average testosterone levels have been decreasing by 1% per year since 1970. das rite, a 30 year old in 1970 had 47% more testosterone than a 30 yo in 2017

also most food today is gmo, alongside other stuff that reduces test

so now you have a low T populace with numerous outlets for frustration (porn, movies, video games etc.)

muh race war will never happen. we will just slowly die out until nigs and muslims and kikes replace us. then the kikes will get rid of nigs and the world will come down to chinks and indians and kikes+muslims. indians will suffer the same fate as nigs so the question in 200 years time is who can outjew each other - jews or chinks?

And you have the gall to call someone reddit?

>>>/israel/
>>>/telaviv/

exactly, that's the type of fag who worships Tesla and thinks he is le epic scientist man.
Tesla was a faggot socialist and I'm glad he died a virgin incel lmao

Not everyone can be an alpha chad contributing frog memes to mankind like yourself, m'sir.

But that brings us back to act upon point 5. of .
Accept how it is right now, and make the best out of it, regardless of the outcome, since you can't prevent it from happening anyway.

Even if Tesla was a socialist, back then people could genuinely use the excuse that "socialism hasn't been tried yet". Unlike now, when we know exactly where socialism leads to.

No it's another guy. She actually was with the first guy for several years, but ended up leaving him due to his having some control issues and treating her like shit.

Which is pretty fucked up given what she went through to try and stay with him.

Nah, that's just how it goes. Women are all borderline. As soon as a girl loses interest in you it's like you're the scum of the earth all of a sudden. She'll abuse you and shit on you for every little thing because you're worthless now, like an old toy.

'Socialism' didn't amount to importing infinity niggers either.

Air is not free, we have a carbon tax in my country.

Is Canada even a country?

fucking white male bullying a #BASED feminist, #hertoo :(

Bait

All three of them are horrofiying.
If even an old, used up landwhale with baggage can get prime Chads, why should anyone who isn't one even try?

holy christ that third pig

it has an actual pig nose and copious chest hair.

humanity must not continue if that thing can attract anything other than a blind walrus.

To be fair here we don't know the entire story. I'm as pro anti-skank as possible and know that these whores ain't loyal but I can see the possibility that there is another side to this story. When she was a whale, there's a good chance that the husband was, too. Maybe she wanted him to lose weight with her and he refused or didn't have the discipline for it. Maybe he doesn't have that discipline in other areas, too. I can see not wanting to be with a fatty if you've worked now to become a total babe. Now granted this is all just a possibility and I wouldn't be shocked if she's just another ho - that said, good on her for getting healthy for her kiddo (and just in general).

The absolute state of our western ed-u-macation. Also I'm not even disappointed with her but rather the guys. Say what you will about women being shit but they're only allowed to get this bad because there are loads of thirsty men that will fuck a pillow as long as there's a hole in it.

See my point above. Thirsty men will. fuck. anything.

Woman = easy mode for getting laid confirmed once again, but still I put the blame on the men here. If women would throw themselves at you despite being a fat neckbeard and no job, most guys would be just fine being a fat NEET neckbeard.

Get the fuck out, faggot.

Oh my bad, I didn't realize that those guys were forced to message those women and put them on a pedestal.

To your first post. You are wrong. You are justifying a woman's decision to leave her husband based on her desire for hedonism.

I didn't though. Show me where I said some "YAAAAASS QUEEN SLAY GET DAT DICC HONEY" type of stuff? What I did offer up is that perhaps there was a failing on the part of the husband - and I said that I do not know this as a fact but it's simply a possibility. If this (my hypothetical) is the case, I say once again: good for her. If I was a fat slob with a fat girlfriend and I went out and improved myself greatly and she didn't join me in that then I'm going to move on, too. But yes, I 100% agree that if she was just doing it to get dick, then fuck her (no pun intended).

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuck/

Damn, great argument.

Don't worry Rabbi, I'll get you some forskin to bite on. Maybe then you'll feel better :^)

It’s appropriate for your fucked logic. If we killed adulterous people like we did in the old days, kikes would still be in ghettos playing fiddles.

It is the licentious who are the chief ally of the Jew.

Archimedes was Greek

Neat. Who committed adultery in the article?

You can't support the free market and hate Thomas Edison at the same time. So just admit you love socialism already.

lol
Edison used the monopoly of force to suit his needs through corruption

that makes him smart.

Edison beat out Tesla because he wasn't an unlikeable autist and he could actually work with others. And first to do so or not or not, he was a brilliant self-taught engineer who independently developed an electrical lighting system. If not for Edison then the concept of using electricity would have died with faggot Tesla, because he was too autistic to get people to use his shit. That's why it was Edison's electrical system, not Tesla's, that sparked the electric revolution. Furthermore, DC is safer and more useful than AC in the vast majority of cases. The only real use AC has in the modern world is long-distance electrical lines; all important electronic equipment comes with power supplies designed to convert that into useful DC.

Face it, Tesla is a fucking meme. The only people who worship him are faggots fresh off the latest boat from reddit. The weather machine isn't real, free energy isn't real, tesla coils are a toy, and inventing something without successfully marketing it is the same as not inventing it at all.

She's both pretty, and an action star. Acting talent doesn't matter when you can kick ass on screen, and look good doing it.

Arnold can't act for shit, but no one complains. Plus, Gadot pulls off a pretty flawless french accent in The Fast & Furious movies.

He's not enterily wrong tough.
If more men would find their balls and demand that a woman with a BMI over 25 wouldn't even have to look at them, let alone expcet attention, they'd be starved for it sooner or later and start to slim down.
Ofc you'll laways have a number of orbiters that have no standards whatsoever, but today there are so many, that every woman has the pick of their choice.
If the number were smaller and the hamplanets had to fight over them, while knowing that there is more attention to be had when they slim down, they'd do it.

Did Tesla raped your oneitis user? You seem very angry with him.

LOL
At the same voltage and current, AC is safer. DC is still used for electronics because semiconductors work with it.
He is a fucking meme, but you're wrong in saying that Edison supported the free market. He was a con man and a shill.
AC is the superior choice for distributing electricity because transformers use AC. Not just that, your precious electronics depend on it to have different voltage lines. Computers work internally with 12V and 5.5V lines. They get both spliced from the power source. And the high voltage used in distribution allows for a more efficient usage of material, because you're able to transport much more power with a much lower current.

lol
she sucks as an action star and is horrid in every scene with dialogue in it
Yes he can. It's just that his characters are always macho as hell. No one complains because you don't see someone acting as a badass, you see a badass being a badass. When he says "I'll be back" it doesn't break immersion, because it looks believable. Not the case with Gadot.

Let's be honest man, have a clean room, or an organized desk, having all your shit put away.. That feels good. It's a satisfying thing to bring order to your life.

Really activates my almonds.

lol

better to make a stand and die on your feet than settle for emotionally placating yourself because you're weak.
you have no self respect.

have fun watching your country turn chinese in 50 years

that will happen regardless of how many whites have children, the only thing that can save us at this point is killing all nonwhites in our countries but whenever someone suggests that they get called FBI by the bunch of larping faggots on this site
keep sitting on your ass pretending your bloodline will exist in the future when your children or grandchildren will just be victims for nonwhites to kill

My city has already over 50% arabs in it.
Thee is no escape.
Yurop will be over run in my lifetime by them adn there is nothing we can do against it since our goverments support that shit to the bitter end.

You are of no value. you create the thots. Women depend on society, you stupid nigger.

Not really. The books he's written are mostly a physical copy of his studies in a catalogue, containing the proper references for those who wish to look deeper into his stuff. You can find pretty much his entire body of work online for free with one search.

He's right, you know.

50 years ago they did.
Nowadays they managed to get laws into place that secure their financial freedome, giving them the means to d owhatever they please. At best woman can hope to get some bug beta billy to pay for the rest of their lives, while fucking Chads on the side.

AC is superior for everything except consumer electronics.
T. electrical engineer.

Right women don't exist, they are made. That is your biological imperative.

You make her willing. A properly primed woman will die for you without hesitation.

hnnngggg who is this?

Felicity Jones.

how many millions of dollars are spent on movie magic to make her look hot?

Six

Why don't you off yourself?

Oy vey, it's like annudah shoah!

lol

black genocide should be memed into existence

Most of the self-proclaimed spokesmen for the alt-right are tradcons. Steve Moniluxe, Mr. Jones, etc. They go on about Christianity, always mixing it in with their politics - even as Jones was getting ass-raped in divorce.

They want you to man-up and marry that slut and pop out a few kids and hope it works out. And if it doesn't work out, and you end up living in your car, well user - you just didn't choose the right woman. Try again.

Could never understand what the problem with Pettibone is supposed to be other than simply starring in a video with Lauren Southern.

GLEC
WLYEC

Do you see the problem now?

are you retarded?

are you retarded?

She's too young, let her find a proper husband

sauce for this film?

And on the way she will get dicked a bunch of times. That is called being an alt-right traditionalist.

Moat girls get molested before they reach 12. Sorry but its true

What bothers me the most about this thread is that very few of you realize that Holla Forums Holla Forums is a psyop to shatter white nationalism.

If you guys hate women and are virgins what is the next step in your master plan?

White nationalist died with Dr. William Pierce.

God Emperor Trump is the greatest white nationalist since Julius Caesar

No he's not, he's just a temporary cure for the jewish disease. He has nothing on Lord George Lincoln Rockwell (God rest his soul).

test

jesus christ, give it a few more years and it'll be perfect