Yas Queen - 'The Handmaid's Tale' Director Reed Morano Hints At Future Collaboration With Lucasfilm

"Whenever a woman wields a gun in a film, it ends up looking like they're trying to be sexy rather than they actually know what they're doing," she says. And, for the first time during our interview, Morano (who has at least glimpsed the galaxy's most formidable glass ceiling for female directors — the Star Wars franchise), volunteers a reference to her gender. "I hate to be a dick, but I kind of think it's because men are directing those films."

Has she ever held a gun?
Do actresses who have held guns on screen agree with her assessment of their performance?
Does she think Carrie Fisher was trying to look sexy when Princess Leia held a blaster rifle in Star Wars?

What the hell was her problem?

Take a step back and think about what you've done, you've caused this now.

KK push to demanify star wars has no brakes.

We've got the Han Solo movie to look forward to in 4-5 months and there has been no trailer so far. Oh, it seems like it was delayed to premier with the Black Panther movie. They are really dragging their feet.

wasnt yas a type of birth control? i remember it being marketed to whores becaus the commercials were all sluts at clubs drinking martinis…

Oh yeah!

There will never be another movie, toy, or book made for boys.

It must be bad, real bad.

then people wonder why westerners keep taking refuge in animu and mango

This.

bad bad, not good

I want to hug the girl in the second vid.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN SLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!1111!1!!1111!!!

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
WOMEN DO NOT HAVE DICKS
She is in fact, a CUNT.

caught her finger in the mechanism and hurt herself.
she also generally wasn't enjoying the experience and found it highly stressful. most women release their emotions regularly, it is common.
they cry a lot.
It isn't a negative thing, women are supposed to be like that, but it is also why they aren't supposed to be around weapons of any sorts, let alone in the military.
I wonder if those first two videos are from an army, or part of some reality television shit.

I've seen a sneak preview, as I'm friends with one of the assistant editors of the Han Solo film.
They've not filmed much, but a lot is on digital storyboards already, I saw about 30% of it perhaps.
Han in this one is a bit different than you'd expect, and like the Blade Runner remake, he isn't in it much of the time, he's pretty old so don't expect any action.
The main part of the story is about him distancing himself from Leia, and discovering his homosexual urges are his true nature. He becomes a fag and fags it up, then dresses up as a woman and injects himself with aids. Then he says that all white men should be killed, and that the empire represents white men, and that they should all die.
He then finishes it by saying, "I'm a Wookie btw" and leads the terrorist rebellion against the desert planet of tattooine, claiming that he and the rebels are the true people of tattooine, now called "Wookirael". They launch decades of terrorist attacks on ex-tattooine, with the bravel empire defending it, until the Hutts tell the empire to withdraw and let the Wookies have it.
The wookies then make more and more settlements all over Wookirael until the original Tattooinians are left in just a couple of very small, walled off areas where they are regularly bombed by the Wookies.
The president of the Hutts eventually declares that Mos Eisley is the true capitol of Wookirael, and will move the Hutt embassy there.
That's where the film ends.
They say there might be a sequel, where the Hutts help the Wookies exterminate the surrounding planets to finally create "Greater Wookirael", as was written in The Elders of the Rebellion.

Seriously I hope you are trolling. Jews are creative bankrupt so they shouldn't be in control of the media.

???

Are you implying Harrison Ford is starring in this movie?

It's because nobody likes unsexy women, with the exception of soyboys and ugly harpies.

Holla Forumsirgins can't recognize a talented filmmaker. They deserve Star Wars being taken by Abrams forever.

Abrams is not the worst one. Rian Johnson overcame him in that regard and we wait for Solo filmwreck