Finish the following sentence:

Finish the following sentence:

"I will enjoy video games again when __."

Please be sincere. You are being judged for this.

"they become better and stop pandering to casuals"

I will enjoy video games again when they include more green. I can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

I will enjoy video games when OP spreads his virgin boypussy for my hard throbbing cock.

4cucks stop making template threads.

I will enjoy video games again when Six Million More

If you don't enjoy video games right now, don't go fucking complaining when reddit claims Holla Forums doesn't like games.

they start making video ```games``` instead of ```video``` games.

I enjoy video games right now. If you seriously don't enjoy games at all, you're ignoring a huge amount of good games out there you could be playing to only pay attention to AAA shit.

If you don't enjoy videogames OP then fuck off.

I will enjoy video games again when Squaresoft and Enix break up.

Seconding this, post boypussy OP.

this

I legit cannot understand how SE is so bad when as separate companies they were both pretty great.

But I enjoy video games, user.
Maybe you meant something along the lines of

"I will enjoy modern, recently produced games by major and indie developers when", which I would finish with "a crash (which is impossible" occurs that removes all elements of casuals, people with a shallow interest in the hobby, and SJWs, returning video games to a less socially acceptable state."

When I'm done with the stress of passing my certs, m'boy.
I got SH3 and fortune summonners just waiting on my hard drive…

Trips demand boipussy

When all the fucking casuals and leftists/sjws fuck off
Alternatively
When the devs start pandering to me again, and they'd really have to slobber my dong good to make up for all these years of shit

I never stopped enjoying video games.

I will enjoy video games again when I alt-tab back to the game. Now go back to wherever you came from and suck some cocks.

When vidia will be again, made by authentic nerds and not Nu John freshly graduated from the San Fransisco Art and Design video game school who just got his surgical reassignment appointment. The market has to shrink first in order for those trend riding faggots to lose interest.

(impressive)
OP, make vidya great again

I will enjoy video games again when it stops being mainstream.

haha, why, my peenus weanus of course :)

it's my weenus peanus haha :D

ITT, when i will enjoy video games, my answer, of course, is my peanus weenus :)

hahaha!

streaming and e-sport stop being a thing.

I make them.
Or when you check these.

I enjoy videogames since ditching everything post 2007. Why the fuck do you need to care about the modernshit when you have a massive backlog of old good shit to play?

I will enjoy games again once there is another story focused multi-game arc on par with the Trails series

>>>/reddit/

"… I fire up DOOM again"

Endless Legend gets patched so that the AI will rightly, again, give you their left nut for a truce when they're down to their last city.

my brain's reward system comes back from being fried
I learn to appreciate having some free time again, instead of being an apathetic neet zombie
help me

I see you like to live dangerously

…every single jew on Earth is dead, feminism and marxism are made illegal, and developers are held to legal account for false advertising in their convention demos.

Oh fuck off, this is what made me leave videogames in first place.

This smug anime poster is right.
Not to mention it's extremely easy to get.

I still love video games. I just don't enjoy the modern entertainment products sold as games nowadays.

Oh fuck off maybe people have differing opinions than you?

Back to your containment board.

"I will enjoy video games again when I find a game that clicks."

I get really into games when they click. Recently I've had a ton of fun with a handful of games and now I'm just trying to find one that'll really draw me in.

Will you please leave Holla Forums too?

I will enjoy vidya again when they dont have a 30 minute tutorial, forced sections where you can only walk slowly and [current year] garbage shoved in

Fuck off leftypol you unfunny semen guzzling parasite

"I will enjoy video games again when developers and publishers put up useless barriers to playing games (via artificial scarcity on digial storefronts and others) and help revive the now-dead middle-tier of publishers of developers that were between AAA and Indie games that began dying out in the 2000s, as not everything is sustainable at multi-million budgets."
>implying any person in relevant power would directly read any posts on here
>implying i'm not just preaching to the choir

fucking sleep deprivation strikes again

I still enjoy it, and I hope I always will. I like casual, AAA shit that would disgust most of you here and probably things some of you would credit me with patrician taste for loving. I love retro games through my nostalgia goggled eyes that should in all fairness be judged as horrific garbage. I love laughing at kikestarter trainwrecks while still hoping the one I fell for turns out OK. I love speculating about new hardware, learning about emulation, seeing buyfags display their loot. I love watching weebs indulge their autism. I love fighting and watching you fight over the stupidest, smallest minutia, even and especially console and other hardware wars.

Even when it is all burning and an avalanche of absolute trash, I still have fun. And of course as says there is always an insanely gigantic backlog to retreat to when it becomes too unbearable.

I like you
you're a
fun fag

Holla Forums has went to hell.

Fuck off :^)

as always

I will enjoy video games again when the niche series I like with comfy communities stop being whored out to retarded memesters who ruin any discussion and have no interest in them besides "DUDE MEMES LMAO".

go away anti-christ

…it is 1996 again.

… make TES great again.

I want summer to end already.

… when the PC games become a niche product again and tries to appeal to the audience that I represent rather than trying to appeal to the wider audience.

When good, finished games in genres I like are released for reasonable prices.
This is why we are unable to beat older games routinely, they pushed the medium and their genre forward, while most modern games stall them.

I will enjoy video games again when companies stop seeking the CoD / TF2 / whatever the fuck is extremely popular and are willing to take risks with some talented people to make fun videogames. The disappearance of SJWs that make videogames with the entire objective of virtue signalling would be very welcome too.

I already enjoy videogames though, I just stay away from modern AAA and mainstream stuff, and work on my gigantic backlog.

I already enjoy them (a little bit too much even), I just don't care much for newer, AAA titles. Eat a dick, faggot.

I will enjoy video games again when more developers emerge who truly care and love the craft, and profit is only important for supporting the developers, who are also willing to live humbly so long as they can keep working on their games.

Unfortunately these kind of developers are so rare that they hardly exist at all, and some of those that do exist aren't very good at making games.

I feel like true love for the creation has almost completely disappeared. People just copy what's hip, and try to imitate popular things with no innovation or imagination put forward. Those that do have imagination almost always either 1. fall short in their design due to aforementioned lack of dev skill, or 2. are simplistic and shallow in nature, probably because the idea and execution was good but the heart was not truly in it.

Completely nude and rubbed in various oils and butter, sitting in my tub of shit and piss so I never have to get up and my minifridge filled with mountain dew, doritos, and hot pockets, with my 9000 fps 7000x6000 5 TB computer and with my waifu.

you are autistic

I already do, because I'm not a consolefag casual like 90% of you.

I told you, feets are dirty!

Even yours?

You don't make shit threads.

I finish my dinner.

(witnessed)

i have no idea how this thread survived

How you like the nest you made.

Maybe OP is, but you aren't. Get over here pal.

I will enjoy games again when I get my home theater fixed up. I'm just procrastinating on it every day. It's been years. Help.

I never stopped enjoying video games.

When I find friends to play with ;_;

Do you play good games?

Saved

Reported for leftypol.

I'm dead.

when I move into my new place.
I've found that there's so much to play from the by gone era. Currently playing the Geneforge series.

Eh we should get some Holla Forums party threads going, they were fun back in the day. Basically make a secure skype, we trade them, then we have a laugh playing games or fuck it make a Steam group and events like /christian/ does.

i will enjoy Holla Forums again when template threads die

when they start making games tailored to me as a pansexual transgender woman.

"I will enjoy video games again when true survival horror makes a comeback with static camera angles and tank controls."

I will enjoy video games again when I have a bf whose lap I can sit in to play while wearing a skirt and thigh high socks.

Currently enjoying games actually. People who cry about video games being shit need to stop using Gamestop as their sole shopping experience and get the fuck off consoles.

Do you see this shit OP? See this mess?
You're a bad OP, OP, now go and think of what you've done.

These. Videos games are still good. New video games being shit doesn't mean the good ones went away.

wew

This too

"I have someone to play with again."

What the fuck am I looking at? Were they trying to swing around using the top guy's belt?

I will enjoy video games again when their purpose goes back to being fun instead of jewing people, spreading a non existant 2deep4u message, spreading cuckoldry or serving as an identity for someone who's literally worthless

If you lock yourself in correctly you can swing around together but they obviously didn't know what they were doing.