Ladies all 2 of you and gentlemen. I present Jewtubes newest anti-white bullshit

Ladies all 2 of you and gentlemen. I present Jewtubes newest anti-white bullshit
"Creatorsforchange"

Other urls found in this thread:

anthonyflood.com/rockwellelijah.htm
hooktube.com/watch?v=_jTUQXy7A3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tool, not worth the effort of a insult

Replace "Racist" with "Kike".

This bullshit is ridiculous, how are people dumb enough to fall for this crap. Its not even clever subversion, its swiss cheese drivel.

This.

Senpai noticed me!

kek look at that thumb up:thumb down ratio

Propagandistsforstasis more like

I take it you're one of the 2 women?

< It's 2 songs in 1. The first part is called RACI$T, where I lyrically personify systemic racism to touch on the roots of racial division. The second part is called OUR WORLD, where I reflect on my family's migration story to South West Sydney, Australia and my place in the world as I see it.

Part 1 "Racist" is an obvious white male under the mask, part 2 "Our World" is brown as far as the eye can see.

Another advocate for white genocide, from a person living off of white kindness.

plz no bully

At least they admit to paying these guys pennies on the dollar.

I spotted this while watching my gun gramps video earlier today. I thought, "fuck, this again" and took a gander. The video was trash, but the comments were glorious. God, millennials give me actual hope for the future.

Comments are pretty good

Just like jews write out of history anyone who speaks the truth about them?
Do they not realize the irony of this?

The 'normies' arent so 'normie' nymore tbh.

Yeah, but they haven't started a racewar yet, so they're still fucking normies.

Every time youtube pulls this type of kikery I always go in and autistically thumbs down all the videos, and these videos are always already FULL of thumbs downs, and it does nothing. What can be done?
Should anything be done?
Not to sound like an accelerationist, but would it be better to get youtube to stop making this stuff or to show it to everyone to demonstrate youtube's anti-white sentiments?

Only thing I can think of is to provide a more desireable platform than youtube. Because youtube has made it clear that they are not willing to listen.

You already thumbed it down. Not much more to do lad. Move on to the next thing. YouTube isnt going to change its political tune this week. Especially since its owned by Google. Best thing you can do is use less Google services.

(checked)
show edge of nipple or hide for a few minutes

ikr

:^)

/thread

Im still amazed how this isnt common knowledge yet. I shouldnt be.

I'll never understand how that guy got popular, he's easily one of the ugliest "humans" I've ever seen.

I wonder if he's jewish.

I dont get why hes popular either.

maybe they just edit the views field and then use him as a money laundering scheme

Looks like a fucking Neanderthal

Worse he is what they want to do to us. Look at this miserable hunched creature you can see a depressing meek glimmer of humanity left in it now it's a chimp a human stooge that role plays a man to only hoot and chimp at his ((masters)) command.

user look upon this parody of an ayran and know this is what ((they)) would do to you can your kin.

Either bots or thirdworlders. Both are about as genuine.

dont insult the imperium of man with such insults, that thing is at best a mutant, at worst a heretic whose form has been warped via worship of Slaanesh. possibly even a xenos genestealer, stage 3 generation

He looks more Nurgle than Slaanesh.

I never knew Autism plus was a thing.

It's crazy how much you can shape society just by having a stranglehold on media. And it's all one-sided and there's nothing to do about it, besides turn it off. But most people aren't prepared to do that.

Are they trying to steal our autism now too?

look at the shadow

Whats this guy's real last name? "Colbert" sounds made up.

Well, i'm not Holla Forums and will probably get myself banned but in my opinion, jews should be prioritized as a target instead of focusing on a "race war". You would understand if you were to study Hitler's ideas passionately.
A race war would be an easy way for the eternal jew to weaken further the civilized society.
"it's the nigger, go get them!"
"it's the whites, kill whitey"
And so on, and so forth, while the jew gets to capitalize from both sides.

Can I get a webm?

Agreed. A lot of jews seem to be actively pushing for a race war

It's his real name as far as I know but I also know the rest of his family pronounce the name Cole-Bert.

If thats the case his grandparents probably changed their last name.

They why he pronounces it he either wants people to either believe he's French or he feels the why his family says it is too country bumpkin.

he is. he has a video of his wedding. 100% kike

I don't see why your opinion is ban worthy. In fact I would say that most here would agree with your general sentiment. The only problem is that Jews have created conditions where a race war must happen, bar sending non-whites back where they came from en-mass, which would be far more expensive than just killing all of them.

He's right. If we target kikes, we might be able to avert a full race war, and ship niggers back to africa.

War isn't a pup you can close the door on and it'll wander off war is a pissed off bear if you don't confront it on your terms it'll confront you on it's.

This. We need to set aside racial, iq, etc. differences to defeat the common enemy. Here's the reason: race war is impossible and ridiculous if you applied it to reality. Even if all the whites did become redpilled by 2040, the minorities would by then outnumber them, and the situation would be similar to South Africa at best. A small minority of redpilled armed resistance, and a main body of mentally enslaved cucks who await their demise.

That would only lead to complete and utter destruction for our cause. This is why we need to understand to think pragmatically. We could ally with the Nation of Religion of Cuck™ or the Hispanic NFM. In fact, G.L. Rockwell allied with many black antisemites over his tenure. In fact I encourage cooperation with Black Americans since they historically they ruled Liberia (a savage land) similarly to whites. If we were to win the war against the Jews, I am sure it would be for the best if they took back those lands.

Further reading:

anthonyflood.com/rockwellelijah.htm

Right. I can't wait to team up with some BASED black dudes, m i rite!

I'm not a cuckservative stupid, I'm saying that they could be allies. If you want to spit on Rockwell's grave, then go ahead and do it.

I always wonder how is reality in these "woke edgy" people's minds they believe they exist on the edge not afraid to speak the truth but in reality the ((man)) hands them a mic and everyone claps and nods to their bullshit.

You hate racism that's so out there do you love babies too man? That's deep I bet you also hate hunger because you're so individual.

These tools are the fake plastic grass used to cover natural to make sure it withers and is forgotten.

No, that's completely impossible. Blacks despise and envy white people at a subconscious level, a fact that would undermine any kind of pathetic attempt at """alliance"""
Fellate a shotgun, you passive aggressive queer.

TITS OR GTFO

(You)

I'm down with race war, more because it's inevitable. Though, running around shooting niggers is a total waste of time. Defend family, self and community, but the muds are merely distractions from the real enemies. Here's the order: big jews, traitors, little jews, other nonwhites
The first two need to die, the rest we gonna have to figure out what to do with them. Maybe kill? Deport and forget? Maybe put in nature reserves? I don't know, but they got to go.

gladiatorial arenas.

That would require them be in our countries. Maybe we can send some drones with cameras on them to Africa and turn it into a TV show.

I honestly think the actually intelligent nationalists here can see the long game. The long always comes down to the kikes being the first and prioritized target. All other obvious targets are nothing more than distractions set up by the kike.

No you fuckin idiots. Take the weapons fo the kike away from them and the turn those weapons on them. We have already determined those weapons are of low intelligence, so why not hijack those tools from the kikes?

More like creator of poo

So the Sikhs are against whitey now too?
Et tu Skih?

Seconded. Hard time believing there are even 2 non queer non males here, which is not larping or shilling.

We're having a limited time crusade special.

EVERYTHING MUST DIE

No, I don't believe for a second this man represents sikhs to any extreme. Any sikhs living overseas I'm talked to are busier being mad at western governments for accommodating muds. Gurkhas have their own hiveminds and they, like most sikhs take a hard life as the natural state of living.

The thing about youtube is that despite Google's SJW beliefs, it operates with the philosophy of "The rich get richer and the poor gets poorer". If you become popular on Youtube then youtube as system is designed to shill you to everyone, so a lot people watch you because you are big and because you are big you are important and people will want to listen to you.

Likewise if you are small then youtube will not care about you and you will be in obscurity forever unless you get a trending viral video which triggers youtube to shill for you.

videos like this attract a lot of redpilled comments because the fence-sitting normies are sick of hearing about this shit so they just ignore the videos completely
not trying to blackpill. just saying it isn't like 80-90% of normies have become /ourguys/, even though it might feel that way when you look at the comments

they're vultures and opportunists. they will try their damnedest to stay out of direct fighting while selling weapons to both sides.

hopefully they get killed when they try to do this, but they have centuries of experience of being weasels

Report to YT for hate speech against a global minority?

Isn't this stuff pretty old? A couple of months ago the kikess in chief of jewtube started this campaign with a video of her own but it was too good to be true and in a couple of days they had to shut it down because "comments".

Youtube is blatantly cucked now. They are not even hiding it.

Pic related is under the default top suggestions (e.g. not logged in, no cookies etc).

The gay kids in Disney video is in the category "Movie Trailers". All the other vids in that category are actual movie trailers. Yet there it's been sitting, in the "Movie Trailers" section of front page recommended vids for the last couple of weeks now…..

Reminds me of that gamesforchange award that started getting shilled a year or two ago, rewarding walking simulators for pushing shit like refugee propaganda. Same naming convention and everything.

This is a remnant of kike brainwashing. White kill:death ratio is vastly superior to every other race's, we'd win even with a numbers disadvantage, not to mention that the spics and niggers wouldn't exactly be cooperating. The larger problem is that too many whites are completely unsalvageable at this point.

Weird considering Sikhs are some of the most left wing pro immigration people out there. They also love under cutting whites for jobs by taking extrmely low pay. Oh let's not forget they play the muh racism card just as much as any other shit skin.

Except that they censor anything that doesn't fit the narrative to make certain it never reaches the front page. Paul Joseph Watson had a video that reached a million views in a day or so yet somehow never reached the trending section of (((youtube))). And that guy is a homosexual loving faggot who shills against white identity movements all day, yet still he's too much for the kikes to allow the normalfags to be exposed to.

The only people they want watching even their controlled opposition are people they want to feel that they have a "voice" and that their concerns are being heard, even as our demographics continue to collapse and no actual white movement can take form in any way without being brutally crushed and deplatformed.

Youtube has been an open pawn ever since their acquisition by (((Google))) and if it took you that long to figure this out you have my pity. They are developing ways to begin censoring the comments, as well, which is the only thing they have yet to be able to clamp down on completely.

Ye this guy is just a wannabe nigger faggot who took too many hallucinogens.

Hooktube here. Having issues uploading. Just switched to a non pozzed browser and either it or my sandbox are conflicting with Holla Forums accessing files.
hooktube.com/watch?v=_jTUQXy7A3M

One comment

Damn fucking right.

He honestly does look like a hobgoblin. My first reaction when I originally saw him was
To this day, I still haven't solved the mystery.

Nigger, you don't have to look twice to figure that one out.

NO ONE IS Holla Forums
One of the defining features of this place is that there isn't a strong identity politics dynamic to push ideological conformity. There is no permanently fixed Holla Forums dogma; rather it's constantly in flux in relation to the zeitgeist, the world around us, and development of ideas insofar as this forum functions as perhaps the last-remaining genuine academia. If you're here, you're just another user. Present your ideas, take in some ideas, and enjoy.

jew with a shilled for channel obviously

Is he saying bro tier or brought here?

Read the file name idiot.

I read the name sperg.

Well if you did then you wouldn't be asking your stupid question.Idiot.

This should fix the upload issue. Webm here.

Filtered.

Youtube has been so far gone from back when it was almost decent that the difference is negligible.

What the fuck are you talking about? We're the borg. Our ideas infiltrate the minds of all lurker and posters alike. They eventual evolve into enlightened, jew-hating, volk-loving, decentralized, juggernauts for change.

Kill yourself kike

Gas the kikes race war now

Holla Forums is the embodiment of White Identity whatever that truly means and a beacon in the form of a raging fire constantly churning the air around where Anons feel obligated to put more fuel on the pyre, just to see where it goes.
(checked)
While I don't think that user was implying the sort. It is important to always be specific which that user didn't do. It is a great failing to learn something and not specifically say it in plain words that knowledge: Hitler did nothing wrong, without Hitler Germany would have been paying debts to jews until the 1980s with the importing of Africans into the Rhineland as early as the 1950s.

trips confirm resistance is futile

I love using the minority card against shitskins and kikes.

Trannies aren't women.

Holla Forums means politcally incorrect. It's easy to understand that most people on this board are whetver they hold dear to the populair believes here is a second question but that doesn't have have to make them poltical correct.

I used to welcome the day I could kill a slew of Communists.

Now, I fantasize about the widepsread, slaughter of Muslims.
From personally participating in and enjoying executions, to sharing a wave, a 'good-morning', and a causal smile as they blow the brains out of a Muslim on their knees reading the koran.

(((hobgoblin)))

I'm posting a screencap as evidence but some of you anons need to trust and hone your instincts when it comes to identifying kikes

Jews have their place in the world, IMHO. It's just not a place of leadership, moral or otherwise. In smaller doses, Jews can be like a grain of sad that irritates the oyster, and slowly becomes a pearl. In much smaller doses.

Apart from the frustrated outbursts that gravitate to Holla Forums, NatSocs and white nationalists have never been about being superior, nor about hurting others in a race war. If you believed that, then you've swallowed the Lefty cool-aide. Instead, just as previous generations have had to carve out their own living space, we are being forced to do the same… within our own Nations… and while being constantly told how evil we are for wanting this.

Any reading of history obviates that the problem is Not the more conservative right, rather it's the radical revolutionary Left. Throughout history this has always been true. If any conflict does start it will be histrionic hypocrites externalizing their angsts and slamming them against sincere conservative folks. Out of that, yes, a racewar would likely ensue, and you are right that such a conflict would benefit the racemixing Jews - unless they are specifically targeted .

This is the lesson of Holla Forums. Welcome. One you're here, you're here forever.

fuck are you on?

sorry for tripple (you) but
shalom, how does the baby blood taste this evening fellow israelite?

Sure, jews have a place in the world.

Fertilizer.

You really didn't like my post, huh? Must've been right over the target.

Who the fuck are you responding to, you obvious outsider?

If it comes to war (aka: racewar), then you are right. But let's step back from the precipice for a moment. We are currently not at war. Do we need to go to war? Good god, I hope not, and I'm doing everything I can to find solutions that maintain peaceful, respectful relations.

Should the eternal Jew btfo, then white folks can do likewise. But the Jew won't btfo unless it's threatened, unless it undeniably realizes that in a racewar, it is the first target. Jews know full-well how, why, and what they are doing to dissolve borders and boundaries, to alter the culture and racial makeup of their host Nations, and they won't stop in their endeavors unless they absolutely have to. To prevent a war, it's necessary to get the Jew to do what flies against its own most insistent innate calling - not an easy thing.

If the eternal Jew knows that it has no where else on Earth it can run to, if it's threatened and cornered, will it btfo? If history is any indication, that's when it lashes out the hardest, becomes the most dangerous, but it never ceases to align itself with the disenfranchised in order to cause more mayhem. In an era of global communications, maybe the Jew will finally see the error of it's ways. Then again, maybe it will meet it's maker.

Yes, I do think Jews can be a valued spice in the smorgasbord of society - in small doses, very small. But in large doses, they overwhelm the dish, takeover, and lead us to war - this because they are ever at war within themselves. As the eternal Jew prepares the world for its domination, this is what's happened in America, in the West, in the World.

as opposed to insider? give it a rest already, moishe

Wut?
you're not from here are you?
most likely trs or some other cuck jew apologist
we had a load of you shills a while back trying to convince people that not all jews were bad
guess what, it doesn't work, we see through you
go fuck yourself
then kill yourself
also:
jews are more like a enormous world destroying asteroid of sad
Not a single one will survive the DOTR

>we

1577 hall hortler!
oh hey there r/the_donald go the fuck home
I often liken this place to motor oil stains on the mind. The shit you learn here never quite comes off.

I hate to break it to you, but most of that is hatred of muslims and nobody else.

My God is this thing even Human?

yes "we" as in anons who are not shills

aprecciate your effort and know what you mean, but that's not the right kind of answer to his words. And we used to be that which you desribed, while we still seeked. Now we have found the answer to it all and it's ==GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW==

Why did you have to go and be such a faggot, user? Emotional rhetoric like that is for the limp-wristed kikes, and doesn't work on us.

I understand the sentiment, user. You're angry beyond words. I feel that myself sometimes. But, you underestimate how fucked up the situation will be if there is a racial civil war in America. The only thing worse than that scenario is if the Dems get in power and start a nuclear war with Russia.

As frustrated as you might be, right now, today, you can comfortably listen to music or shitpost on 8ch. Today you can order takeout Chinese, or rummage the fridge for leftovers. You can drive to nearly wherever your heart desires. If you go down this path towards racewar, even a single step further, you will never have our birthright's freedom and easy-living again, not in this lifetime, and probably not in your children's lifetimes either. The situation you want to put us in would so easily destroy our civilization, what has taken generations of hard work to build, and neither will it be easily rebuilt.

So stop right there. Focus on creating instead of destroying. What natural honest beauty can you create today? In your bubbling obstinacy, maybe you can help generate a more peaceful solution than a racewar.

I know you cucked basement dwelling faggots will call me out for being able to properly identify good rap music

But….

This guy is absolute trash, he sounds like hes beig forced to write those rhymes because not only are those lyrics quite crappily constructed but he does NOT know how to keep a fucking rythm

This guy is trash compared to real hip hop, hes probably just another zionist puppet.

I cannot even fathom how people will take that guy seriously but then again im not as fucking dumb as most people.

Is that black bitch in the basketball court wearing an ankh?
WE

Wait a second, nogs are the greediest - that's why Africa is starving. How's this accurate?