Keith Olbermann's The Resistance is dead, no new videos in a week. Has he lost another job?

Press S to spit on grave. He also deleted any reference to GQ on his Twitter account. Has even Anderson Cooper's boyfriend (the editor of GQ) had enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CAV2n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indicted.

Probably, I wonder if we'll see him walking around in public with an ankle brace too?

Condé Nast the publisher/owner of GQ had massive layoffs last week. They are cutting staff and writer across all of their kikemedia groups. Allure, Architectural Digest, Ars Technica, Backchannel, Bon Appétit, Brides, Condé Nast Traveler, Epicurious, Glamour, Golf Digest, GQ, Pitchfork, Self, Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue, W and Wired. Are all getting pink slips this Christmas.

I literally had no idea Olbermann was still spouting his inanities in front of cameras anymore. I looked up a "best hits" and it seems like Keith is trying to appropriate Alex Jones, but lacks both the style and substance to be entertaining and informative.
S

Shoo shoo communist jew

I heard about this, they also own Reddit. Reddit shoah when?

Let's watch his last video, it's a shorter one. I for one enjoy his manic tirades, but the depressive side of his personality started getting the best of him months ago.

It's like a microcosm of the libtard sentiment, they have serious PTSD and fatigue syndrome and it gets worse for them every day. About the only thing they celebrate any more is mass shootings.

If you were able to read you pathetic libtard, he also deleted his GQ Resistance shit from his twitter profile. He no longer is being paid to spout his insanity.

Kieth sounds like he's another Trump term away from suicide

Oh a week? Like.. as soon as the Saudi money ran out? Fucking peculiar, innit lads?

Good. I fucking hate this faggot. His followers are the funnest to troll tho, ill miss that.
He's changed his whole twitter profile, as well as erasing any mention of GQ. He likely got shit canned. Which kinda doesn't make sense considering GQ just put up Kapernigger as Citizen Of The Year.

But ¡Jeb! and muh Saudi butt buddies, it was supposed to last forever! A thousand points of light!

Teen Vogue is getting flushed as well.

oh top zozzle

Its is quite interesting given the timing.

Just thank God for fracking before you go to bed tonight son.

God. Bless. Fracking.

magical unsage

S
let the indictments roll

oops i'm a moron

Good. Liberal shitheads. They used to talk about technology, now they squeeze in SJW bullshit all over the place.

Yeah iirc he caught shit for apeing Alex Jones when he started that "show". I really don't know how he thought he could pull that off considering his age, but I suppose that doesn't matter anymore.
Yeah, it seems like some interesting things are happening now that a shitload of Saudi money isn't rolling in anymore. Just looked at his analytics on social blade and oddly enough his channel doesn't seem to be doing that badly.

Libtards just frantically refreshing his page hoping for another video to calm their nerves, I'm sure.

S

Dubs confirm conde nast to become the next Gawker

These dubs….I like

He had to go out and buy another American flag to wrap himself with after the old one started stinking of piss. He'll be back in a week.

More like another week.

Colin Kaepernick, Stephen Colbert, Gal Gadot, and Kevin Durant Are GQ’s 2017 December Covers

Meet the men—and woman—of the year.

A basketball god, a Wonder Woman, a late-night legend, and a football superstar who sparked a protest revolution: All four are GQ’s 22nd-annual Men of the Year issue honorees.

**Gee..? I wonder why GQ is having to lay people off?

Who is Gal Gadot and Kevin Durant? All these names sound like Poz.

What's their justification for Colbert? Didn't he get cancled by now?

I didn't even know he was still around to begin with. Like does anyone care about him? My fucking jewtube channel gets more views than MSNBC does.

Gal Gadot is the kikess who played Wonder Woman in the kikewood movie. Kevin Durant is a nigger bakkaball playa

S

DOX INFO
200 E 69th St #104
New York, NY 10021-5748
(212) 535-4965 - Landline
(212) 535-0000 - Landline
[email protected]

kek

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Maybe it had something to do with his comment that Trump and has family have done more damage to america than bin laden and ISIS combined. You can't say that with a straight face and recover from that.

Is there even anything written on the paper he is holding?

The lyrics to this song perhaps?

9/23
ANYONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO CALL HIM?

I dout GQ is any less kiked, just that Olberman can't pull the numbers to justify his paycheck.

A mound of tendies and Fiji water for anybody who doed!

Now that was some grade fuckin A butt blast there. Never change Olbermann

The Kikes money is going to the EU to butter the EU members too fight against poland and hungary.

THIS
archive.is/CAV2n

well shit. what magazine's three year old issues are going to be featured in waiting rooms now.

S

Not tired of winning.

But THIS is the real news. Fuck yes, all those commie rags can burn in hell with the kikes who staff them.

Highlights

MY DICK IS ERECT
Honestly let them burn to the fucking ground. Looks like there's gonna be some new jobs on the culture front soon.

Keith is a complete nutjob

Trips of absolute truth

Seriously, even insane leftists cant stand him. That says a lot.

holy shit is that first one real?

Yas

I always loved that line. Its so sinister, its actually funny.

S

Maybe this is the right thread for this.

Holla Forums explain to me one thing. The Trump curse is only one of many facets of this. All these left-wing figureheads, be they show moderators, 'artists' of the musical, vidya, cinematic or graphical kind, politicians and so on and so on, so many take the kinds of scances Olbermann took, and they all had the kind of eye-opening experiences that you'd (or at least I'd) think would give them reason for serious introspection and an eventual swap in partisanship. But they don't. They (almost) all remain stuck where they are and simply hope for the best at best and double down at worst. None of them go 'okay, this influx of information shapes my opinions and now my opinions have changed'. Why? Why are they stuck? I can never understand the mindset that leads to this dynamic.

The new term I’ve seen recently on 4pol captures it well. Small souled bugmen.

what experiences? u think Keith ever leaves the left wing echo chamber? I mean I know that sounds funny on our Holla Forums far right semi-safespace. But a lot of us pay more attention to a lot more sources and flavors of politics. Unlike a lot of them. Thats all he knows. Or wants to know.

Because they are brainwashed/programmed into believing their way is the best way, and they see all other ways as the wrong way. And because of the events that have happened the past year and this, they have become like broken machines not comprehending why their calculations are incorrect. The best course of action is to throw them into the nearest recycle bin and get new ones.

Faking injuries again to get out of proceedings? The fucking honorary kike

Look, I'm just trying to picture myself in his shoes. An example of such a simulation.

Just like dear old Megyn. I like Laura Ingraham way better. Glad he broke Kelly. Laura just got a show on Fox a month or so ago. Ive watched an episode or two. So much better then Megyn ever was.

inb4 listening to wymyn, that Laura chick is cool and smart like Judge Jeanine

Lou Dobbs a best on cable doe

Out with the old in with the new.

Gonna level with you here user, those last two points would never happen due to making it so that if he, or any of these sorry fucks really, ever had that realization it would be a psyche and reality shattering moment that they might never recover from.
I forget which disease it is (I'm pretty sure it's dementia) where the patient frequently has delusions, and you're actually supposed to go along with the delusion because shattering it might cause a psychotic break or some shit. That's what's going on with these people, they're so unbelievably indoctrinated that they're living in a delusion, one strong enough that it can do some serious mental harm if it shatters all at once instead of slowly over time.

lmfao what a fag

laura ingraham is top tier momfu material

When you don't allow the possibility that you are wrong and you end up with some fucked up results you will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to try to explain away your failure. He can't take an honest look at anything because his political expression is the core of his identity, and for that to be flawed it would mean he is flawed, and these faggots masturbate to a smug sense of superiority to lel drumpf/republicant's. I think he's too sure of his assumptions that he simply can't even allow for the possibility that he was wrong earlier and doubling down is the only way to go. It might kill him to be a little more humble. Out of all of these hacks if I could see one go the route of Bud Dwyer it's a toss up between him and Jon Jewert.

they're whores, user. they don't self-reflect rather they take a deep sigh and read whatever mr.goldberg has on the teleprompter.

JUST

women cut off their hair when raped to ugly themselves up, wanna bet she was at a fancy function with that pervy jew weinstein a few weeks before right hand pic was taken?

Tumor Brain McStain is doing it too.

They're concealing ankle monitors.

Why does his avatar make it look like his account is a meme page?

Very much so, she literally wanted to make herself look ugly by her own admission.

Great taste, user. Easily my favorite 80's band.

(checked)
Kill Reddit's Daddy and the normie hive-mind will die with it.

I hope she grows her hair back out. She still looks cuteish, but kinda scary.

This clown managed to get his dick into both Laura Ingraham and Katy Tur. I don't get it.

I just love the idea of all these damaged she-kikes running around with circumcised penis nightmares.

No wonder Jewesses race mix at a higher percentage than any other ethnicity.

Keith fucked Laura and Katy…..really?

I demand proofs.

I hope she gets disfigured in a botched Black Cube Weinstein hit and they all go to jail.

We can thank Kraftwerk and German Engineering for teaching Rick Ocasek that sweet synth.

Leftism is a CULT. Any self-awareness these people have is pushed deep down out of fear for what the left will do to them if they speak up. People with careers that depend on leftist viewers or votes… even more so.

I just want to pat her on her little bald head.

Quite true, this is why it's imperative to look up the political affiliation of the owners of local businesses and shun them if they are Democrats. Why give the people who want you dead shekels?

Fuck you Satan

They're nothing but slaves of the kike. Most don't even realize it.

it's google chrome, and the star of david (((total sides))) the devil is a bitch. Jesus is the lord.

They'll find a way to tie all the shitskins dying in their garbage countries to Trump not opening the borders, which I'm sure will add up to more casualities than all of those events combined.

Sorry user, I know us higher intelligent types have more compassion than we probably should, but he's really just insane. He can't figure out that he's wrong. He needs to die. For the species.

Oh you incitement niggers are so funny. Are you also a boomer?

I turned 71 this June, newfag.

Wow since I only turned 63 in Oct makes me feel like a youngster on the board now.

I'm 30

Gal Gadot is one of the jews anointed young ‘new-right’ speakers - they play her as the all-action empowered woman outside of her rôle playing Wonderwoman. She shills Zionism/IDF and receives a whole heap of leftysalt on twatter etc, although you’d think much of this is actually part of a program to give her credibility in the Trump era as a right-wing hero-figure, but this is pure hollywood kikery at work. She is literally a psyop, which itself is a good actual definition for ‘celebrity’ in our age.

It's not just to ugly themselves up, it is also to remove a handle that was probably used to restrain them during the attack, and prevent their escape. If this is why she cut her hair then I wonder if there was some jew ceremony where a lot of them were raped as there were quite a few women who chopped off their hair around the same time. Katy Perry, Morena Baccarin, Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, and others I can't remember the names of. If there's an user more autistic than myself who feels like chasing down this white rabbit, look for any high-profile women/men who drastically changed their hair/appearance over the last year, see if it's around the same time. Then search for any large gatherings held in the month previous to the Scalpining.

The funny thing about it is that the Trump Curse isn't really about Trump. He is our figurehead, a target to draw out the traitors among us. The strike at him like an attacking snake, and when they expose themselves, we chop off their heads. Do you know what a killdeer is? It is a bird that when you get to close to it's nest/young will bait you and lead you away from their nest by acting injured, easy prey. That's Trump. He baits them they follow along, and just when they think they have him, he flies out of reach. And we attack them, sometimes slowly, sometimes like the fist of a vengeful god. But in the end they will all be dealt with.

Haidt, yes an actual kike, did very good laboratory studies which asked individuals of different political positions to imitate the stances and sentiments of their political opposites. "Conservatives" all could do so easily do so whiles "Liberals" could not. The liberals would construct ugly caricatures of their opponents at best or just not understand their positions at worst. So then they eliminated the chances of social signaling by making the responses written and anonymous. The same results were compiled. Then they explained in detail the ideas of the opponents. The conservatives displayed almost no change in their interpretation though they used different language(ie libtard speak) to make the statements while liberals actually provided a stronger "negative" interpretation of the opposition's opinions.

They created a set of descriptive "moral matrices" to define what the two large binary sets "conservative" and "liberal" used to define what was "good" to them.

Conservatives expressed 5-9 distinct processes
cost
merit
pain/pleasure
continuation(survival of extant things)
purity
prior results(ie tradition)
future deference(how it would effect their offspring)
emotion

Liberals expressed 2-3
pain/pleasure
emotion
directional movement(right side of history)

They are operating with a stunted ability to assess the results of actions. They also have a severely stunted response to disease causing, physically dangerous, or disadvantageous objects and circumstances. They don't react properly to pictures of spoiled meat or homosexual activity which carry disease and have no aggression response to predatory animals as well as no response to prey animals(humans unlike most animals display aggressive behavior toward prey rather than feeding behavior) ie since humans were not evolved from obligate predators but rather murderous primates they see killing and hunting as aggression which results in food rather then feeding which requires aggression. Liberals utterly lack the normal human predatory response as do some Asians. While conservative whites and shitskins all display it almost universally.

webm or gtfo

Well, it's (((TRS))) but it's still a good article explaining why they are so invested in their political standpoints.