Vice Media Investigating Sexual Harassment Claims Inside Company

Vice Media said today it is investigating allegations stemming from a Daily Beast report that a manager at the media company sexually harassed a female employee.

deadline.com/2017/11/vice-media-sexual-harassment-investigation-daily-beast-report-1202209392/ (greentext is from this)
archive.is/Hc3hw

thedailybeast.com/unsafe-and-just-plain-dirty-women-accuse-vice-of-toxic-sexual-harassment-culture
archive.is/yPAHn

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is fantastic. Once all the men are booted out of these shitholes, they'll implode bc all of the talent is gone.

I can't believe that no one cares about this.

Hahahahahahaha the anti male kikery is backfiring so hard these days in their own environments….

the name alone should be a giveaway

YES

Daily reminder that the "Double-O Dipshit" fiasco proved the long-standing belief that Vice was a CIA Organization.

The few women that I know that genuinely don't see all men as useful idiots to advance their own agenda (extracting maximum resources while having sex with chads on the side) hate working with women because women all try to backstab each other.

Read: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I kind of want to see the insane shit they will try to push when they are 90%+ women.

The Daily Beast is owned (by IAC) by Chelsea Clinton, and VICE is a mouthpiece for libshit narrative. How odd… inside disputes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
IT CONTINUES EATING

CHECKED

Good, die already

I picked up on this article about vice a week or so ago too. Apperently one of the staff, who made self-proclaimed male feminist videos, was beating the crap out of girls during sex, unsure if rape or consensual. several of his colleagues came out about encounters with him.

Vice used to be good 15 years ago, what happened?

Virtue signalling, hipsters, SJWs and jew $ flooding any independent channels. Same old.

Communist control over all education systems raising a crop of degenerate idiots.

Sodom is burning

Funny how this happened considering how absolutely gay vice is

Jewish Media Defense Force!
Activate!

Same thing that always happens.
Someone builds something decent, then sells it to jews.

Is that a joke?

The thing with kikes and their competitors is that they like to buy them. Only if they cannot buy them, they discredit them.

Every time I look at modern vice articles appearing in an user's screenshot somewhere, it reminds me that the yids will throw plenty of money and manpower to bury the older vice articles that openly pointed out the yid caused social instability and drug problems under a blanket of inconsequential virtual signaling articles about SJWs and why they are the modern day revolutionaries.