Tfw got an email from the gubberment saying that jewvidia has to shell out $30 to me for lying through their crooked...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0dhbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really? Proof?

And make sure to blackout the private information, user.

I bought a video card that wasn't shit. Enjoy your 3.5GB of video memory.

why are you elitist over silicon computer chips?

0/10

Now this is gonna be good if OP delivers

No user, the graphic card jews have been outjewed by the lawyer jews. He's probably just getting the cash from this thing

archive.is/0dhbc

This thread is a fuckig disaster.
Downvote for not vidya

OP delivers

I don't have enough smugs for this

How's the 6gb 1060?

Why aren't you?

Yeah, man, why wouldn't you hold a lying corporation in low regard?

Well shit. I'll go file a claim then.

Submitted. Fucking Nvidia is going to give me my .5 GB in cash now.

Good, user. When life cucks you, you cuck it right back.

What the fuck is this shit? It's not letting me file a claim.

what if someone is not from the US?

You still got fucked dumbshit. You payed $350 for a card that lacks supposedly $30 worth of tech, well guess what, you just payed $320 for a card that DOESN'T FUCKING DO WHAT YOU PAYED FOR, and it's taken this fucking long for some lawyer to weasel out the $30 rebate for you to collect. When the card should've always cost $320 in the first fucking place. WOW THE CONSUMER WINS!!!! Never EVER support Nvidia.

No shit, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna get my $30.

If that card in particular happens to me made by AMD I honestly wouldn't hold my breath fam

Still waiting for mein shekels

it's not even the first time they do this
when am i going to get this shit for my gt 650 or gtx 560
nevertheless we should spread it

$30? You can't even buy a game with that.

Reminds me of that Nintendo lawsuit back in the 80's. Their response to a court order to pay out millions of dollars to customers was to send people $5 of Monopoly money that could only be redeemed when buying certain Nintendo games at certain stores at certain times of day at certain moon phases and only after a ritual sacrifice to Cthulhu had been made. Hardly anyone bothered to cash in on this, so Nintendo essentially got away without complying with their pay out.

Nice try, aussie.

Too bad this only applies to purchases within the US. Nvidia is effectively paying peanuts for this.

hello cia

m8 what you even on about
you lads are crazy

Well, they did vote for Trudeau.

All these dorks trying to undermine the only country worth living in. Smh fam.

Go back to fucking beavers you syrup guzzling twat.

How many hours did you spend in ms paint?

the future is here

Many aspects of coupon settlements are no longer legal due to how heavily abused they were.

Don't delude yourself, user.

But you can "buy" every game for $0 from the right sites.

Shit, they should give you money for that ID alone holy shit.

You have to go back.

no u

Look who it is again, ID 000000. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "000000" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

You don't fit in at all, ledditor.

false

Go back to 4chan.

I want 4cucks and 4cuck/pol/ to leave.

how can I go back to somewhere that I've never left

I really love class action settlements, fuck a bunch of petitions, hit them square where it hurts.

What the fuck?

Eat a dick you seal clubbing polar gook halfbreed.

Oh man this is delicious.
Way too low but i guess it's the thought that counts. Hopefully this will serve as a warning to the electronic old men

i'm okay with this

Nigga you can't post something like that and not post the source too.

It's a shame it doesn't happen more often.

what, just 30? theyre not going to let you sue for stress anxiety and lost time or any of that jew shit?

I take it they were agreeable.

vote for hillary guys
i want to hop the fence so i can get my 30 dolla

I find most of them irritating. I got money from my shitty employer and from AT&T for shit they weren't responsible for. I mean, I hate them both for multiple reasons, but fuck, if they're going to get slapped with lawsuits, I WANT THEM TO BE FOR SHIT THEY ACTUALLY DID. The AT&T thing was about collecting tax on data features, PER THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE STATES THE CUSTOMERS LIVED IN, and the tax collected was paid to the states and local governments.

No, don't make my company pay people for erasing their accrued vacation time, or arbitrarily giving people pay cuts, slap them because one asshole got fired for dicking around instead of working.

THAT'S NOT AHEGAO YOU FUCKING PHILISTINE SWINE
IT'S AHOGE AT BEST

Um….I qualify for that. I want my money

Question to those who bought it: what was even the point of "upgrading" to 970?
What games were supposed to take advantage of that?

oh, yes

I want 30$ which is a good sum for vodkaland with vodka "economy? wutz dat?" goberment but good non-burger goys can't get shekels…

To replace 6 y.o. videocard with another one that will serve 6 more years because it's way more powerful than current gen consoles cards, works good with emulators and has very good TDP thus very quiet. Games? Old ones that didn't run/run on max settings and occasional AAA but who am I kidding, 15 minute average play time for AAA titles…

>>>/ahegao/

You deserve this.

MAKE OUT WITH ME YOU COCKMONGLER!

Kemokko Lovers 6

It's "paid", not "payed".

I had a 460, so yeah, I would consider the 970 an upgrade. I don't like that Nvidia lied and jewed about the specs, but I haven't actually had any issues with it so far, so I'm not that mad, I just won't buy from them in the future.

Thank you user.

why does he throw like a gay

so thats it, theyre just reimbursing the customers to with what they probably had a hand in deciding its actually worth? they arent going to get in trouble for scamming you?

Post yfw this is a giant scam and tens of thousands of anons are providing the scammers with their "proof of purchase" aka credit card information.