WE NEED A "IF YOU'RE RACIAL REALIST YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, AND HERE'S WHY" THREAD DESPERATELY

WE NEED A "IF YOU'RE RACIAL REALIST YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, AND HERE'S WHY" THREAD DESPERATELY.

It's been 3 months since last I visited Holla Forums and the fact that idiot Holla Forumsacks love to derail any thread with their obsession about race still remains. So a containment thread with rebuttals to the most common "realist" arguments would be in order – whenever a shitty argument about race popups up in a thread, just reply with a link to the thread and ignore them.

It could have rebuttals like how:
- there's not enough genetic variation between humans to warrant biological classification by race or sub-species
- there are no phenotypical traits exclusive to a single race
- the perceived attributes that identify one race or the other are mostly social
- different human civilizations were always in contact with each other, meaning the whole world is a melting pot where genes are always flowing from one part of the planet to the other
- all traits of human intelligence are equally advantageous in any part of this planet, so there's equal environmental pressure for humans to become more intelligent anywhere – which is exactly why we colonized the whole fucking planet

…and so on. Something nice and well-explained with sources would be good; having easy to understand infographics would be extra-good. But could we please do it? It gets on my nerves to see the same shit happen over and over again in the course of years.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2922855/
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com/
hampton.gov/90/Demographics
digest.bps.org.uk/2011/07/18/we-sit-near-people-who-look-like-us/
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
americanscientist.org/bookshelf/pub/race-finished
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
philpapers.org/archive/SHATVO-2.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/human-race-are-real-race-is-a-valid-scientific-category/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
livescience.com/163-big-brains.html
web.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/minorities.shtml
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/race-reconciled-debunks-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=nTYzq42nB38
livescience.com/47627-race-is-not-a-science-concept.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user

they do not care about the evidence

they unironically think the bell curve is still a trump card when even stormfags have stopped citing it

ignore them

point 1) Poverty is inter-generational

Case rested. Dress it up with the usual, there is so much evidence to suggest poverty is the cause of crime its a joke anyone thinks otherwise really. You have a wide variety of studies to choose from.

Not adjusted for inter-generational poverty, which 300 years ago included slavery.

Done.

They don't even read the studies they cite when they "argue."

Frequently asked race realist questions

This was fucking easy to get.
Depressing how Holla Forums can't even do a simple startpage search.

The real thing everyone needs to do is to ignore and mock Autism Levelposters and race """"realists.""""

Responding to their arguments on their terms only feeds their desire for validation and attention and enables that kind of narcissistic behaviour. They don't care about evidence, and there's probably not such a thing as a bystander who's thinking "hm well maybe black people are subhuman but I don't know for sure" who you're going to convince by getting into a decades-long discussion that drowns out whatever else the thread was originally about.

That's just not true though. In the UK the majority of middle class people have a largely working class background. In 1900 a social survey revealed that around 80% of the population of the UK were 'working class'. Nowadays the phrase 'working class' is next to useless but the precariat are a small and diminishing part of the population. People can and do improve their station in life.

You know, thinking that
really shows how out of touch with reality you are. All your other so-called rebuttals are equally retarded and reveal that you have no insight into biology whatsoever. The reason the debate about race keeps popping up is that you people have no leg to stand on when it comes to actual evidence for your naive proposition that there are neither races nor any genetic differences between human populations. Every time your denial of reality shines through in a conversation or in your argumentation many will feel a need to correct your childish understanding of nature. This is why this shit keeps happening, and the reason you dislike it is that deep down you know that you aren't being intellectually honest and instead are letting your feelings dictate how you perceive the world.

OP is mad he failed the mirror test as a kid

this tbh

You're generalizing the board quite a bit. We have varied views on this and other matters. As much as simple existence of genetic differences between people is empirical fact and not in doubt here, the common concepts of "race" today have very fuzzy borders and a limited predictive ability. A more precise reformulation, with more rigorous attention to specific genomic similarities and differences, is desperately needed. Completely neglecting the influence of one's environment and material conditions is also a massively limiting assumption of the "racial realists."

Ethnic risk factors for various health problems are well-known. Human behavior clearly has some biological basis (for instance see ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2922855/ ) but current ideas of what constitutes a racial group, and what does not, fail to base themselves on or utilize the best available scientific data, make predictions better than other frameworks which primarily consider previously observed behavior. or achieve the superior social relevance/utility you ascribe to them.

This is the fucking leftist equivalent of creationist science.

The OP is a false flag.
If he wanted a "refutations to racial realism" thread, he'd have actually given some arguments himself instead of inviting other people to do it for him.

thanks for saying that, I hope it catches on

This statement is somewhat true but not in the way that OP is implying. Different subspecies of humans did mentally evolve in different ways, but they are extinct and we are not.

The only argument that could be made for blacks being inherently less intelligent is if you argued that Neanderthal DNA caused massive improvements in mental ability, which seems extremely unlikely.

Its like arguing with climate change deniers. There's no point

Wew.

A failure to understand biology certainly is, i.e. human races = dog breeds.

Refugee Holla Forumsack here.
Can confirm.
They just call you retarded and just plug their ears saying go away shill go way shill ctr, etc

Neanderthals did in have have 110% the brain size of cro magnon.

True, but Neanderthal DNA affecting raw cognitive ability seems dubious. People just think it means blacks don't count as human since they lack it.

confirmed for not understanding biology

I totally 100% believe we would all be better off if we kept races separate. I don't hate anyone, but look at the shit that goes on in America with its 'glorious multiculturalism'. Black people feel self conscious and inferior, and white people feel guilty and bad about it. Its terrible but this is what happens when you try to force two people together.

You claim race doesn't exist, the truth is that genetic groups of people exist, and they're different. You just have to go outside and look around to see that its obvious. Even if you think its only skin deep, it matters to people, and it causes tension. Look no further than the united states. The division is so sickeningly wide that companies now tailor and target versions of commercials for blacks and whites. Having a society like this is dangerous and unnecessary.

Your are wrong, just from a base level of medical understanding. Any professional who studies the human body could tell you that. Would link you to a source, but honestly you just need to read a book.

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com/

now wew big enough

If these sentiments were natural, the media would not be trying to evoke them at every given moment and the two major political parties would not have entire platforms based on them. It is divide and conquer, plain and simple.

Feelings are not facts.

My dude, at some point you can tell someone something over and over again, but they will just refuse to believe it until they see it for themselves. A big problem with people arguing on places like this is the lack of life experience. If you can look yourself in the mirror and say honestly, 'There is no division between the races' then I would suggest you find a nice black neighborhood and spend a year there. It will take you a week to reverse your world view

Same goes for you as above. These aren't 'feelings' this is the society we live in. Its not divide and conquer. You people are always on this shit, the government does not have that much power to control the population. Political parties are, and always have been, entirely reactionary. Political parties that go against the grain is a countries culture are called THIRD PARTIES and they attract a handful of nutters for that exact reason. Furthermore, black and white society has been divided for roughly 200 years at this point. There has not been a political force in history besides the catholic church which has held power long enough to orchestrate such a hail marry master plan, and all that effort for what? 15% of the voter base in two lifetimes? Consider as well that groups of people exist within others like oil to water all over the world, are they in on the evil divide and conquer plan too? Have you ever considered once that people feel more comfortable with people who look and act like them?

Kek that's exactly why you link evidence and examples, rather than vaguely implying they exist, somewhere, everywhere, if only you weren't comfortably above digging up anything definite at all.

But yes, OP has either misunderstood the word "phenotype" or is blowing hot air. On his second point you greentexted, my objections still stand.

Government enforcement is the reason Jim Crow and de jure slavery existed, and its influence is what let it start the crack cocaine epidemic in the eighties to prevent race relations from thawing further. If people relate to each other more than the people who are fucking them, the government has no way to maintain the status quo.
Plus, the private media does absolutely have the power to influence how people think, and has numerous incentives to–from their perspective, it'd be stupid not to. Ultimately the government are just the legitimized enforcers of capitalist authority.

It is a substantial issue for the vast majority of voters.

Have you considered that your personal biases are not objective facts? You can hate whoever you want. It's not our problem.

I can't decide if you just lack self awareness or are seriously deluded.

The problem with that is there's no way to prove commonly known information, because nobody thinks to study it. For instance, a citation for the color of the sky. It should be known by anyone that the sky is in fact blue, and should someone disagree on that, any normal person would be instantly befuddled. Furthermore, subject of this matter would fall under a soft science like Psychology or Sociology, which can't be cited regardless due to the subjectivity and endless fonts of potential error which are unavoidable. To actually argue to a meaningful conclusion, both sides need to have a firm understanding of the subject, otherwise it turns into a shit show.

Encase you're curious
hampton.gov/90/Demographics
This is the city I live in. Don't take my word for it if you want to move out yourself. I work with, and go to school with black people. I'm not just making shit up on an online message board. I think if more people had experience outside their race bubble they would agree. Again, I don't hate black people at all, but they have a different way of doing things, and the barrier of physical appearance ensures it will stay that way. Having two cultures in the same country is just asking for trouble. It would be ideal and beneficial in the long run for avoiding conflict to make a separate countries for whites and blacks to live in.

You made my argument against your point for me. See your first and second points. This past election is proof that the media does not have such influential control over the population.

I don't hate anybody, and your lashing out like that suggests to me that you're totally opposed to anything which threatens your world view. Consider for a second that the world has had trade networks for several thousands of years, yet humans in areas with cultural exchange have remained unchanged. There are also plenty of studies to back this up, digest.bps.org.uk/2011/07/18/we-sit-near-people-who-look-like-us/ for example. Its an accepted fact in psychology that people feel more at ease with around others who look like them.

Did you pay for access to the study in full or did you just read and accept the article because it confirmed how you feel?

Are you actually serious? Race-baiting was a huge part of the 2016 election. The media didn't want Trump to get elected, but played a massive role in it anyway, and was also a major reason Sanders lost the primaries (along with the DNC fuckery).

In fact, its constant, unending drone about race in the US is probably the biggest contribution to his popularity, along with him seeming like the cool, anti-establishment choice after the personal attacks.

Its not pseudoscience at all, everything I've said regarding racial preference is basic behavior observed and accepted by most if not all modern psychologists. The life experience part comes into accepting its true, and seeing the problems that my solution would fix do in fact exist.

No actually I learned this in a Psychology class and can't cite a textbook. Like I said, citing common knowledge is actually quite a feat. The reason nobody ever posts anything thought provoking on this cesspool is precisely because of this, you're unironically arguing that paternal sexual preference is not a thing. Do you realize this? Freud pioneered the entire field of psychology on this principal, and its stood its ground as a likely truth ever since.

What solutions? I agree that humans are cognitively flawed, but you seem to want to embrace failings rather than correct them, as if people will be less happy because of it.

I agree fully, where I differ is that I don't believe the government is to blame. The only reason race-baiting works is because the population is divided. Parties have latched onto this and made use of it, like the leeches they are and always have been.

My entire point is that populations of separate ethnicity should live separate from one another. There is no flaw in humans, there is just nature, and its pointless to try to work against nature, since its not something you can just fix. People WILL be happier living with people who are like them, and living under a government of their choosing. A lot of the political differences in the united states are between Whites and Blacks. If Blacks had their own country they could have a political system of their choosing, and Whites could have theirs. Doing this Quad-Yearly flip flop of parties ensures that nothing gets done and our choices for politicians always comes down to Democrat and Republican. I'm by no means advocating a total iron wall approach, but I think if everyone made their homes a distance apart from each other, and regularly visited, we could get all the benefits of multiple cultures and viewpoints, with none of the downsides.

Sure, cognitive bias is natural, but something being natural doesn't make it good, healthy, useful or independent. People do make stupid choices and assumptions subconsciously, but none of it matter if people think critically.

This is what the media wants: an end to critical thinking. Every time race leaves public controversy, people become less and less concerned with it, so it needs to constantly be drilled into people's heads.

It is true that people like to make patters and associate themselves with those that are like them, but what constitutes "like them" is highly arbitrary. If ethnic tensions worked here like they did in developing nations, whites would all be at each other's throats for being German, Irish, Polish, Scandinavian, or anything else that is a distinction.

It might be a little hypocritical to take it personally, but you are basically calling us mentally defective for legitimately not giving a fuck about identity. I'm imagining what kind of extreme societal power a government would need to make the mass segregation you want possible and it's fucking terrifying.

You are acting as if everyone secretly agrees with you. We don't.

Right, but your point that race is entirely arbitrary means that there is no reason to have them mixed. If its all the same, we should follow the path of least resistance, i.e. nature, and make our societies separate. There is no reason not to. Even if you were to retrace and say that our differences make us stronger, I'd like to point out that if your ideal scenario of nobody caring about race anymore cones to fruition, then those differences will cease to exist entirely, and we'll ease into a global culture. I'd argue that there is nothing more terrifying than the thought of a collective humanity with a singular way of seeing the world and nobody to argue different.

I never implied that at all. My argument for separation of ethnicity hinges on a pillar of psychology. You can reject that pillar, but if you've spent an extended period of time interacting with people in places with a highly mixed population, you would accept it as truth. I do not think everyone agrees with my about segregation of population, I expected a big backlash as its an extreme solution, in fact I'm mostly here to bounce my theory off some people and see if I'm wrong about it. However, all the responses I've gotten back have been disagreement about generally accepted facts.

why can't polyps just die already ?

i'm white, my best friend is black, so according to you i should tell him to fuck off because he's black despite all the things we have in common ?.

what kind of stupid logic is that ?!

by that logic you would actually prefer to hang out with Hillary than Carson ?
if yes, why ?

Not what I said at all, I live in a 50% black city so most of my friends are black. That said, they absolutely treat me differently than they treat other black guys, and they act entirely differently when they're with their black friends. My point is that blacks and whites have different cultures, and even if there is friendly relations, having separate cultures poses a risk to the country, and breeds animosity between the two groups. Not everybody has the chance to make a black or white friend, but certainly everyone has access to an electoral map and a television.

The main problem with your argument is that you are falsely implying that people are forced to associate or reproduce with people of different races. Aside from time and money, there is literally nothing stopping you from forming your own community of people that are only of your racial group. So why infringe on the civil liberties of people who don't care or actually prefer to live in integrated communities?

Good! That is what I want! Culture should be organic, not forced.

Stop fucking posting you newfag from facebook

Actually, now that I think about it, you seem to automatically assume that we are all Holla Forums liberal caricatures obsessed with "diversity" and "privilege", and that it is a given that we think race is, in fact, a special element that must be respected. In which case, lurk moar.

Uh, a lot of people talk to different friends in different fashions. People are their own agents and choose how to act, they are not living embodiments of demographics.
And honestly, talking with people of different races can be awkward because your life isn't immune to politics and the media. Many white people are overly afraid of offending nonwhites and nonwhites are afraid of making whites feel guilty for no good reason. You can't truly claim to know someone until you have spoken your mind to them and they have done the same; this can change someone's attitude in a hurry.

The entire US is a cornucopia of different regional cultures.

If people should be separated because different races have "different cultures" then why shouldn't men and women be separated for their "different cultures"

This is not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying people do not associate or reproduce with people of different races my choice. Statistics and Psychology back up this point. I'm saying that because of this, it creates a rift between the cultures which does not close, it at best causes a potential for civil upheaval, and at worst creates a society which makes a large swath feel excluded and alienated, which is what is currently happening in the united states. It would be better to separate our society so both groups can have what they want and not feel pressured to live up to standards and customs of the more dominant culture. Speaking of forcing people to do things, Africans WERE forced to associate with us, and still are if they want to succeed in the world.

Aside from time and money of course, it is illegal in the united states to have racially segregated communities. Also, I'm talking on a larger scale, a new country.

A swing and a miss

None are as distinct and statistically significant as African American culture. The southern states have a certain culture, but its also a purely environmental one, where African American culture is environmental and racial in nature, which is why it hasn't mellowed and blended with time.

Funny that you would mention that, because Men and Women do in most cases spend most of their time with people of the same sex.

Well, for starters:

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

americanscientist.org/bookshelf/pub/race-finished

Then why do they need to be forced apart?

Then you disagree with most of the board on a fundamental philosophical level. God help you if you want to change our minds because even the unread memelords are parroting a rich history of theory and literature.

Not if you own the property.

Modern "black culture" is made up by the entertainment industry, most traditional American black culture is just a continuation of older southern culture.

They are forced into our culture as it is, it would be better to force them into their own country where they can create their own culture, without having them sacrifice the lifestyles they're accustomed too. Furthermore, who says they have to be 'forced'? Let them vote on it, if it accrues enough interest, set the plan in motion and let the ones who want to leave go to the new state, and the ones who don't stay put. Also, you cannot sell property only to white people, even if you own it, you will get sued.

What the fuck is "our culture"? Racial demographics are not cohesive groups where everyone knows each other like a family member and shares the same cultural and ethical values.

Without having them sacrifice?? You are arguing in favor of forcibly displacing people en masse and forcing them to give up anything they own that can't be carried in a motor vehicle, and you think they will be happy for it? I would love to see you try to get popular support for this, it sounds absolutely hilarious.

Again, you are making extremely broad strokes about people based on personal feelings, and there is no psychological study that will back it up. This is what I am complaining about here, your inability to see your own beliefs as subjective. If you actually think civil war will erupt because it can be awkward to talk to a black person sometimes, you are seriously deluded.

Never once did I advocate this.

Culture in American is relatively cohesive, you're just unaware of it because you live within the culture.

There is, I posted a single study, but there are thousands of studies which demonstrate that people are more comfortable around people who are like them. You cannot prove something in psychology, but if you could the first thing to be proved would be this.

Again misrepresenting what I said. First, I have no problems talking to black people. Second, civil war is entirely inevitable if the two cultures remain distinct, which they will because of the differences in appearance.

yeah, civil war between my balls as they tighten up against your mom's pussy

>>>Holla Forums

is that where you go for your interracial cuckold porn? "MUH Nazi masturbation fantasy"

So you're done then?

im never done drilling your mon son ;)

Good talk.

Well, it's the logical result of such policies. Violent enforcement is inevitable.

I am perfectly aware of American culture and that social norms are not without meaning or influence. However, I do not pretend that others somehow think like I do.

The conclusions you derived thereof are utterly insane. Of course people like being around those who are like them, it's a truism; all the study proved is that how society works is a little less stupid than one might imagine. What constitutes "like them" is, as always, arbitrary. I hate being around people I can't at all relate to, but I also can't relate to most people of any race because most people don't share my interests; I am not going to get along with someone that openly disrespects or refuses to try to understand things that are important to me for no other fucking reason than because we are the same race, if anything I will probably feel uncomfortable around them. It's utterly meaningless.
Think about it. We are on a board full of people with political views that are highly politically incorrect to express in most Western nations and could lead to them becoming pariahs among friends and family. That these people even exist is an aberration according to your beliefs.

It was a joke but whatever. We are not talking about people with fundamentally different ideological and philosophical views. We are talking about cultural differences that are so minor that they are the punchline of comedy television programs. There is no "black America" or "white America".

It is not in any way arbitrary. 'like them' refers to physical looks, and by extension of a common heritage, behavior as well. It matters more than you would think.

I don't either. Look no further than OKcupid preferences and voluntary surveys. Other do think that way. The vast majority do.

Even if it were, violence in some form is inevitable in a society with two large cultures. It cannot be avoided. It has never been avoided. Multiculturalism is a failure, it has never succeeded once.

Not at all, I'm speaking in generalities, which is the truth when trying to predict how a population of people behaves and thinks.

Minor is in a certain sense, but still major enough to be an annoyance. Like a room mate who leaves the bathroom messy, or an english teacher who constantly and awkwardly uses classtime to talk about his stupid political opinions, after a prolonged time, it gets really old.

This Holla Forumsyps argument is basically, "social divisions in American society between people of different racial backgrounds can lead to awkward social situations". Its the most autistic thing I've ever heard. Why is anyone even giving him the validation of conversing with him. Why cant he just screech about rape and crime statistics like the rest of his kind?

Race wars are pretty awkward, right? Really, disagree all you want but name calling and outright lying about my argument is pretty pathetic.

like what

In this case you are confusing subconscious thoughts, resulting from the human mind's tendency to match patterns in everything, with conscious thoughts that result in opinions, beliefs and feelings. It has nothing to do with what people think and feel because they are wholly unaware that it is even happening. You are using the same reasoning that causes white liberals to hate themselves.

Sexuality is a poor argument when you consider how nonsensical fetishism can get. It's not supposed to make sense.

If you actually think blacks and whites are beating each other up everywhere because of some imaginary tension caused by "multiculturalism", then you have a perspective on human society that most of us here will likely never be able to relate to. Yes, this is a polite way of saying that I am questioning your mental faculties.

So, what, crude stereotypes? Crime statistics? You are acting as if your assumptions are similar to something like "software engineers enjoy doing math".

Having a personality is not an expression of culture.

You expect people to act in the exact same fashion down to every last detail of their lives?

You can't tell how incredibly fucking stupid, unreasonable and frightening this sounds?

They've been preaching this Nazi masturbation fantasy theology since '45. Remember Charlie Manson? Remember Helter Skelter?

It's all the same shit, just re-adapated for modern taste so modern consumers will give aut-rightists donation shekels

OP is right. There are big physical differences between Africans, Asians, Caucasians or Latinos. Race is a spook. A make believe. We are all one.

No* not big wtf

Also, if you believe in racialism, you DO effectively believe people are magically identical–within the same broad category.

"Not enough" is arbitrary. While it's true that humans generally have less genetic variation than other species, that doesn't mean these differences are insignificant. In fact, we only differ a percent or so in terms of DNA from chimpanzees, and overall our genetic variation is only half as diverse as among the great apes.

While it may be a cliche, but skin color is one aspect that clearly defines certain populations, as does height, susceptibility to certain diseases and intelligence. Yes, even when adjusted for diet and class.
Of course, that doesn't mean there don't exist statistical outliers, but differing phenotypical patterns exist among human populations. Even if some aspects are shared by other populations. (Just like almost all life on earth utilizes the same amino acids)

While I want to avoid the simplistic pol/yp definition of "race". These differences actually go past the mere social.
Take for example lactose intolerance: Less common among people of European descent compared to non-Europeans, and in case it does afflict someone of European descent it is often for different reasons than, let's say someone who's family has exclusively originated from the horn of Africa for the past 10,000 years.
Modern conceptions of race may be spooked, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that certain populations share genetic differences.

Except that is not what genetic studies show. Compare for example the mitochondrial DNA of the Aboriginals to Bantu peoples of Southern Africa or the Sami in Scandinavia: The shared lineage is obvious, but so are the distinct genetic characteristics that help define each of these groups.

Yes. Intelligence is universally advantageous. But that doesn't mean that the same environmental pressures were present everywhere, or in equal part. Nor is intelligence singular: It is a diverse set of attributes.
Take for example the Aboriginal populations in Australia. Even when we adjust for income, diet or adoption by parents of European decent, they still tend to score lower than 'European' Australians on Autism Level tests.

It's late now, but I will be coming back to this thread tomorrow. I'll also avoid posting some of the typical pol/yp clickbait.
And remember, just because we're different doesn't mean we can't have socialism. Socialism is about overcoming our differences. Of class, "race" (or as I prefer: genetics), and gender.

I've referred you to twice now and haven't seen a response. Is this because you can't understand it, or because you have nothing to say?

Argument from common sense. You need evidence.
And we "think to study" quite a bit. It's useful to understand the ``nature`` and ``scope`` of any natural phenomenon so that we can make effective predictions about it. For instance, we can explain WHY the sky is blue, and why at certain times it is not, in terms of light propagation through various media. More to the point, we can make socially useful predictions about when the sky will or will not be blue.

"It just always is" is worth strictly less than the scientific explanation

Obviously genetic differences exist between people, but that's not what "race realism" means. It's a euphemism for political beliefs that consider these racial differences to be so profound as to be a fundamental aspect of individuals and that ignoring them is like ignoring the laws of physics.

I would definitely argue about race and Autism Level though since it really is laden with straight up bullshit: iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

They make surprisingly many of these maneuvers philpapers.org/archive/SHATVO-2.pdf for a political tendency nominally so opposed to "postmodernism."
You've hit on their key motte and bailey structure, exemplified here

- there's not enough genetic variation between humans to warrant biological classification by race or sub-species
It is but you do not need to classify them based on race you can also use other biological meassures such as craniometry
- there are no phenotypical traits exclusive to a single race
yes there is for instance cranial differences
- the perceived attributes that identify one race or the other are mostly social
no
- different human civilizations were always in contact with each other, meaning the whole world is a melting pot where genes are always flowing from one part of the planet to the other
what is the atlantic ocean, the sahara, etc. yourt argument is invalid
- all traits of human intelligence are equally advantageous in any part of this planet, so there's equal environmental pressure for humans to become more intelligent anywhere – which is exactly why we colonized the whole fucking planet
*Trump lips* wrong

Jesus christ at least be original we have fucking debunked this bull shit agian and again. Be a grown up now and eaccept the fact that there is something called evolution you fucking creationist

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/human-race-are-real-race-is-a-valid-scientific-category/

Fuck, that is the perfect way to describe it. Almost all poor arguments about race seem to use this exact kind of logical fuckery, it's a level of consistency you don't normally see in Internet arguments.

Seriously look at this shit here:

It's like it's not even Holla Forums arguing, our idiot neighbors know how to shitpost effectively, they use different logical shortcuts and try to sound more original in their replies. These goons unironically use the phrase "race creationist" while sounding as if they are reading from the same book of religious apologetics and only have the same tired no-effort arguments that even stormfags have given up on, i.e. phrenology is real science and only joos say otherwise.

All of your rebuttals that you list are flawed.
The greatest rebuttal to race realism is that chances are racial differences won't even matter soon, as full-fledged genetic engineering is likely to become a reality within the next century.

I would hesitate to use gene therapy as an argument because it is a future factor in society. You know what that means: stormfags will oppose it so they can keep their special snowflake status. It also gives them the satisfaction of thinking they still get to be Atlantean supermen, just for a little while.

There is also the GATTACA problem: gene therapy could actually exacerbate differences because instead of improving everyone, rich people will simply become the superior humans they think they are and leave us in the dust.

Wrong thread?

Do you actually have a background in molecular biology, or are you just blowing anarcho-hyphenist smoke out your ass?

What you lefties need to worry about in your society is the difference between people within ethnic groups. Some people just have dumb genes. how can you expect them to work together at all. its just against human nature, literally
have a look
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

What is morality?

working with retards doesn't mean that we're gonna elect them president. (see POTUS)

mentally deficient people can perfectly work in factories doing jobs that don't need qualification.

Please keep in mind this was a thread about you, not for you. We know these assertions are true, but I just wanted to discuss how to create a thread to try and get the point across your thick skulls.

Anyway, I didn't make the actual thread because I'm too busy atm. I just wanted to propose the idea if anyone is willing to make it happen. Many people say it's no use because racial realists and at the same level as creationists and that we should just ignore them but 1. I think there are racist bystanders who just happened to be raised in a racist family and will change their minds if they're hit with the right arguments (although they might not be too many) and 2. having a repository with the most common rebuttals to throw at their faces every time they spew their bullshit is probably a more effective way of stopping them from shitting on threads unrelated to race then simply trying (and failing) to ignore them. Things like and would actually be bretty gud.

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

Lee et al. 2008: "We caution against making the naive leap to a genetic explanation for group differences in complex traits, especially for human behavioral traits such as Autism Level scores"

Except, as I've pointed out before, the problem is the assumption that the issue of intelligence is black and white - either it's 100% genetics, or 100% environment, there can be no middle ground (and anyone that does imply such probably spends his weekends goosestepping and memorising Mein Kampf)

Also it seems people are getting regression to the mean wrong - there's a few examples in the comments pointing out that if high-IQ individuals marry, their children only revert slightly back towards the mean.

livescience.com/163-big-brains.html

web.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/minorities.shtml

debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/

americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/race-reconciled-debunks-race/

The scientific consensus is that race realism is true

youtube.com/watch?v=nTYzq42nB38

livescience.com/47627-race-is-not-a-science-concept.html

No, it is not. It certainly isn't about "overcoming" our class-based differences; it's about abolishing them.