2 former Nazi camp guards charged with hundreds of Holohoax killings

2 former Nazi camp guards charged with hundreds of Holohoax killings

Two former SS officers in their 90s have been charged with facilitating hundreds of murders at the Stutthof concentration camp during the Second World War.

The unnamed suspects, aged 92 and 93, were charged as part of an ongoing investigation by German prosecutors into Nazi-era crimes during the occupation of Poland.

The state prosecutor’s office in the western city of Dortmund said the guards’ actions during their time at the Stutthof concentration camp, made them “accessories in numerous killings” reports AFP.

The 92-year-old officer was stationed at Stutthof for 11 months between 1944 and 1945, while the 93-year-old suspect was a guard at the camp for over two years from 1942 to 1944.

Both are accused of involvement in 1944 of the mass killing of more than 100 Polish prisoners in a gas chamber, 77 wounded Soviet prisoners of war, and hundreds of Jews who thought they were bound for a labor camp.

They are also being held accountable for their role in the outbreak of deadly diseases in the camp, such as typhus, which led to the death of several hundred prisoners.

The two have denied any involvement in the deaths, and Stutthof court must now decide whether the case should go to trial. Many cases in Germany’s effort to prosecute the last remaining Holocaust criminals have failed to go to trial as the aging defendants are often deemed unable to face prosecution.

About 65,000 people died at the Stutthof concentration camp between 1939, when it was established by Nazi Germans, and 1945, when it was liberated. The region is now known as the Polish city of Gdansk.

archive.is/ajTTY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0PFew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad that they are targeting these geezers. Totally unnecessary. You can tell they are only going after them because they have knowledge of what times were like before the kikes had a complete stranglehold over society as they currently do. If they are willing to throw 90 year olds in prison, imagine what they are waiting to do to younger, more ignorant white people…

The absolute chutzpah of these kikes.

Wut?

I just want them to live in a Germany that has been violently cleansed of kikes and their bullshit.

If only there were some means of controlling the red lice that caused typhus…

The worst part is knowing there's nothing we can do to help. Kikes are making elder abuse look ok as long as it's against people with naughty opinions. Fucking disgusting.

Is there not a statute of limitations on this? Can it not be framed as a purely political litigation?

So they're just trying to get him jailed because they want to perpetually victimize themselves. Its sick.

This reminds me of Tiananmen Square for some reason

THATS A BINGO!

They don't care about maintaining their narrative consistency. They just want to pump out an article with the words "Nazi", "gas chamber", "concentration camp", and quickly move through a show trial.

Reminder to imprison every Idf kike for war crimes, even better imprison and terminate everyone one of these kikes period.

checked

I'm glad there are still Germans like you living in Germany.

Are you under the impression that Germans like that are extremely rare? Because they're not. Living in a country where you can end up in prison for years for racism demands subtlety.

glad to hear sir

Truth
THey are subtle as fuck and more scared of antifag/renegade cucks than actual police/govt shit. A majority of country people I lived around in southern germany (close to Hitlers home area) were pretty NS/red pilled and anti rapefugee.

can we send them letters? how would one find out how to do that? it saddens me to think of two men who fought against communism and the international jew not knowing that there are still a few people who know they did right.

I think I know what happened here. They had only one can of Zyklon B left, so SS officer A
asked SS officer B "What do we do, sir? We
only have one can of cyanide, do we gas the kikes or gas the lice instead?"
And SS officer B didn't even have to think,
he immediately replied "Gas the kikes of course! They're a million times more disgusting
and dangerous than lice."

How in the name of fuck are they able to tell what the accused would look like 60 years later?

They want you to kill them for moloch. That's the only way I can figure it. Otherwise they'd have some kind of self preservation instinct that would kick in and warn them "hey maybe stop convincing these people they have to kill you to be safe, then they wouldn't have to kill you."

Creating thousands and thousands of Nazis every day doesn't seem like a smart thing for kikes to be doing. They have to be baiting us into a fire based sacrifice or "holocaust" for their crappy dead god. Sad.

Let me be the first to say that hoaxes are a serious crime.
Throw the book at them.

THE RIGHT TO A SPEEDY TRIAL IS TO PREVENT LEGAL UNCERTAINTY FOR CRIMINALS AND PROSECUTORS.

BECAUSE UNCERTAINTY IS FATAL FOR JUSTICE

seriously what the fuck

if these slimy kikes want the holohoax to be real that badly, all they have to do is keep acting like this

Anyway to get the transcripts from the trial?
Because I would like to know what these people had to say about the accusations

I don't fully trust RT normally so I went around looking for other sources on the typhus thing specifically. It appears to be legit, although the AP report which is circulating a lot of the mainstream media outlets makes no mention of it.
archive.is/0PFew
These two old men are being charged with "complicity" that "allowed typhus to happen." What? Are Nazis now so cartoonishly evil that they spawn deadly diseases like fucking Nurglings from Warhammer? It's even more ridiculous when you consider that the "homicidal gas chambers" were fumigating chambers designed to rid the filthy inbound prisoners of any typhus-carrying vermin.

They are now just making shit up as they go along, to compensate for the reduction of the toll at Auschwitz from 6 million to 4 million to less than a million, brought about by the work of "revisionists" (actual researchers and historians) over the years

Also, the reason why ((Germany)) is now all of a sudden prosecuting 90+ year olds with these charges is not because all of a sudden there have been new findings. Instead, there has been a change in the law some 10 or 20 years ago where they no longer have to show concrete involvement in the "gassings", because they never could. It is now enough for someone to have been physically present at the place to be charged with murder.
"1984" has fucking nothing on this.

I am pretty sure that the soviets "liberated" Danzig. That means only 10,000 people died in Stutthof.

Its perfectly consistent with the narrative if you just give it a glance; Stutthof built its own gas chamber (and even had gas wagons show up, how fancy!) – yet the flaws to this ad hoc excuse can be easily pointed to by asking the question: If Stutthof was a regular concentration camp but functioned like a death camp, why was it never identified like a death camp by either Allies or Soviets?

LET ME GUESS, THEY ARE GOING TO GET (((DEPORTED)))

Fucking kikes! Stop (((deporting))) or my rage on the DOTR will be worse.

Year 39, 78 years ago
Year 45, 72 years ago

Age 92, 93
Year 39, Age 14 and 13
Year 45, Age 20 and 19

Basically they were still kids when the camp was operated.

Gofundme to help their legal defense.
Put the entire holocaust on trial as circumstantial evidence.
Last stand of the Holohoax, y'all.

Hopefully there is some documentation out there of their stories, like the way Spielberg did for the kikes. All the documentaries about the ss often have interviews with actual hero's but are cut for sound bites, I'd love to get that raw footage

You need to improve your doublethink and crimestop user.

The jews are narcissistic.
They hate themselves and "love" themselves at the same time.
But it is not genuine self-love because it is based in deception and rejection of Truth, and deep down they know it.
Such low self esteem that they have to call themselves "the chosen people" to compensate for their crippling self-loathing.
They are always projecting, assuming everyone else is as wretched as they are and setting out to prove it by degrading other peoples and destroying innocence, trying to bring everyone down to their level.
When their negative behaviour is eventually pointed out they go on the defensive "you're an anti-semite" "shut it down", they will NEVER accept responsibility and will gaslight you until you start to doubt your own perceptions, exactly as a narcissist does.
And just like narcissists, they have to justify their victim complex because they couldn't possibly be the one in the wrong, so they antagonize and bait you until you retaliate and then go "see, see what a mean nasty goy you are, you always treat me so badly"
Essentially the same thing narcissistic women do non-stop to the men unfortunate enough to be around them.

The thing is, the jews as a people are the human representation of the feminine principal in the same way that Aryans are the human representation of the male principle.
A short list to demonstrate my point:

Aryan/ Male jew/ female

Honest Deceitful (make-up tricks/ crypto names)
Logical Emotional
Rational Irrational
Straight forward Manipulative/ scheming
Creative Parasitic
Strong Weak (manipulate others to fight for them)
Positive Negative (nagging\critical theory)
Honorable No honor (Cheating and lying fine as long as they win)
Accepts responsibility Never accepts responsibility
Admits guilt Never admits guilt
"May the best man win" "I deserve to win, even if I'm not really the best"
And on and on and on………..

The best explanation I've read so far. The kike is self-hating, whereas the Aryan is self-loving, and this self love/hate manifests itself in their behavior and outlook towards life. You bring up a really good point about the jew representing the female principal. If this is the case, the Aryan (male principal) should combine with the jew (female principal) to give birth to progress and achieve great things. But how is this possible, if the jew tries to destroy everything we work for? That's precisely it. Every Aryan has to pass a test, the same test passed down to us from our ancestors. Only the smartest and strongest of the Aryans will survive, the others will perish. A new Golden Age for the Aryan will come.
tl;dr it's possible the kike represents the eternal force that weeds out weak Aryans and leaves only the strongest and wisest. Never end your fight against the jew

Are kikes backpeddaling now?

They can't attribute deaths to non-existent gas chambers so they try to settle with blaming the guards over bacteria's actions?

Kikes just want to put the holohoax in the headlines. Guys were probably janitors or some shit.

Amazing how Germany lacks the manpower and resources to be able to adequately vet their beloved (((refugees))) yet seem to have them in abundance when it comes to imprisoning the elderly

MGTOW GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In the bible the Jews genocide other groups of people to get their land. What tribes were those? I forgot.

Thanks, eternal Anglo!
And thanks for killing millions of Germans between 1945-1955!
Thanks for the mandatory denazification that still traumatizes children today!

Learn to OP faggot.

Gee Mort, nice lead for an opening like, "oy it was a war, dere was lost papers!"

92 and 93? They've probably told themselves their own story often enough to believe it, whatever it is. A trial is a bit of a farce at those ages and this remove in time. Nevertheless, I hope the evidence is sound and the conclusions good.
Germany is a nuisance. The holocaust only matters because people are crazy enough to project it as a motive onto people they disagree with. Leftists aren't just the true racists, they're the only kind left.