Bought into muh upgrade meme

OK faggots, so what "amazing" dx11+ games are out there? Tried XCOM2, Witcher, Mad Max, EDF, War for the Overworld and Shadow of Mordor so far and it wasn't worth it :_:

BF4 and Neverwinter work breddy gud with DX11. I remember BF4 got Mantle support when I was still running Crossfire 5870s, but I haven't tried it in many months to know if it now also supports Vulkan (got a cheap 970 a few months ago).

saged for bait

I haven't played a single game that uses DirectX 11.

Only game I can think of is DMC4 which has DX10 enhancements, but I only ever played it on WinXP.

Direct X is a meme

DirectX has been a tool for M$ to force new version of windows on people for a good few years now. Way back it was actually good on its own merits.

Do you mean DirectX12?

This. OP fucked up.

It's also possible he's a slav with potatoes for hardware.

I'm more worried about the fact that a couple of people replied seriously and some even named specific versions, all without noticing this.

You guys are retarded

I bet you don't even have windows 10 installed you faggot.

Who told you it'd be a good idea?

Go fuck yourself.

Hey user, excuse me for not being made of shekels and it's not like you needed much of an upgrade for the past several years.

Why would I?

Found a R7360 on the cheap

You're a faggot OP

Comes with the territory. And EFD 4.1 was fun for an hour or two but got old real fast.
Got something else to recommend or you gonna be a fanbitch about it?

You are a fag OP
Heres my professional recommendation:
Consider suicide

>It was fun

The computer was free though, so I can't really complain.

Never said I stopped playing right away.

Seriously now faggots, I'm asking nicely: any ((dx11 tier must played)) games in the last few years?

Yes you did

No, only games with directX 11 support and nvidia locked games like Ground Zeroes. Hope your graphics card is compatible with DirectX 8-11 because you fucked up.

Now fuck off.

ground zeroes is medicore and EDF is best played on the console. not sure why you're mad for the sake of an microsoft API. It's just software user, don't take it too personally.

For fucks sake, user. Of course the bloody thing is compatible with dx9 and lower. I even wrote what the bloody card was I'm just looking for some shit I might've missed in the last couple of years due to my former potato status. Got a couple of games on my backlog but I'd rather ask the professionals™.

We clear?

You need to leave. There is some bullshit with some AMD bullshit but there is a fix for the bullshit. If you're going to argue about controls you really, sincerely, need to get fucking good. Low energy faggot.

relax bro, no need to get so elitist over some electronic circuits

They're cheap because they're barely a step above integrated graphics. Enjoy buttery smooth 30fps on low settings.

now that's a great bait. I fell for it.

Know what the real kicker is? I would've probably keep it a few more years if butterlord was confirmed dx9.
But you're right. Your shit-tier sitposting convinced me without a doubt that I should've spent over three thousand shekels on my card alone.

Where do you live? Seriously
My country's on the list of worst countries when it comes to taxes and even I could afford a decent card

AZDO OpenGL and Vulkan are the future, faggot.

So, let's recap. In ~five hours I got Battlefield 4, Neverwinter: drek edition and MGSV.
Never really expected 8ch to go full Holla Forumstard on me. My bad.

Namibia:^)

Thanks.