So Gears of War 4 came out

So Gears of War 4 came out

but this list is still king

2 > 3 > UE > 1 > 4 > J

UE > 3 > 4 > 1 > J > 2

3 > 4 > 2

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > J

2 > 3 > 4 > J > 1

It did? Or just the reviews? still see Tuesday, 10/14 as the realease date.

Lol consoles

I meant coming out but we could talk about the older games

4 has a short ass campaign and a What the fuck ending.

Is there anyway to play Gears 1-3 on PC without installing spyware 10?

That was the only Gears game I played, I liked that one tbh

First game was on PC years before W10, I didn't even know others were on PC too

They released a "ultimate" addition for PC a little while ago. It had the other games on it, but you needed windows 10 for it. Was wondering if a work-around made.

I actually really liked gears for what it was. some of the lord was pretty cool too like the way they justified all the guys being roided out
I haven't looked at anything for 4 though. Is it looking more like 2/3 or more like that shit Judgement?

Your better off buying the UE GoW than 4 imo way better multiplayer all 3 gears games.

Problem is if your a mutli fag like me 4 has a good solid 60 FPS AND dedicated servers for a fucking gears game.

Also I meant the multiplayer is a mix of all 3 main gears games

The story mode is just gears 1

So?

To be fair this the grand pappy of cover shooters. Where half the mets game is what to do when someone in on the opposite of your cover. It's neat.

Anyone getting this on PC?

You what?

I never use cover in these games. I remember this Gears being pretty lenient with that and allowing gud players to play its as a straight TPS.

However most of the garbage clones, like Binary Domain, dont want to let you do that and do everything they can to force you to stay hugged the cover like a mongoloid.

So i get what you mean, these games arent inhenrently bad, but the retards that cloned them got it all wrong and we ended up with the extreme of trash like Splinter Convition where you automaticaly move from cover to cover while the game automaticaly headshots everyone.

That'd be even worse if it were true.

if you play mp you better learn how to wallbounce and dance around otherwise its back to your casual flavor of the month fps

it came out earlier for those who got the ultimate edition of gears 4. the game officially comes out nest week on tuesday

I think what he meant by "cover shooters" is "maglocked to a chesthighwall" shooter.
Either way, he makes a fair point in that this game is what influenced the genre to enter the state the it currently is, though honestly the originals were basically consoleshit, the fact that anyone on Holla Forums who isn't a shill doesn't really have a particularly good reason to care about this game other than shock at seeing the series comeback when everyone assumed that it would suffer the same sequelitis that COD did.

3 was pretty GOAT imo

We dont talk about Judgement

Funny how Halo, despite being dumbed down compared to most contemporary shooters, had more solid design compared to its clones, just like Gears of War and everything it spawned.

But I remember not even using cover that much in binary domain, in fact it was a death wish against most of the bosses in that game.

I think there wasnt even cover in the boss fights because the boss fights were baby easy. But the rest of the game was chest high walls every 2 paces with the you forced to stay glued to it.

That game is trash overrated by weebs that dont get the reference of even half of the movies it ripped off for the story.

Who would wear those?

How do you wear clothespins?

not to wear them, many mexicans dont have drying machines so they hang their clothes to dry em. Its something very common down there

using a washing machine also wastes water if you ever lived down there .

but black people and mexicans love gears

Might have meant pins, as in round badges.

that they do, its like im in the fighting scene.

that would make more sense.

Gears is the only reason I own an Xbone, but have to wait till Tuesday because fuck that season pass. Multiplayer maps are on rotation so the season pass only lets you use them in private matches. not worth a $40 markup

Final boss

1 > All others > 2

The boss for Gears 1 was hard as fuck, I was trying it 3 times a day for 4 or 5 days before I beat the bastard.

Is the new Horde mode worth getting the game for?

All you had to do was get a torque and sniper, torque Raam and it scares the Kryll away, then quickly headshot him. repeat like 6 times and he's dead. Note this is easier in co-op to save reloading time.

This. I only used arrows and a little bit of the lancer. Then I finished him off with some grenades.

Microsoft is really not trying on their marketing, here's the ending.

y the fuck is every Triple AAA game for the past several years about flagship characters growing old nasty beards after MGS4?

What the fuck.

Every new modern AAA is secretly trying to be MGS4, if you haven't noticed yet.

Never forget Kill Switch.

Anyway, down to the deciding factor:

Gear 4: SJW or NOT?

I made the mistake of installing windows 10 for videogames, don't do it. I want to die.

as if they weren't ripping off 40k enough they add dreadnoughts to the last boss

is it only on wangblows 10?
fuck them, shilling so hard to make people upgrade to the shittiest system ever. A crappy console cover shooter will not make me do it

nobody remembers these turds

So are the Locust back or is this a new bad guy?

they are locust except now they are called the swarm. Instead of Brumak, you get Swarmak, no joke.

That's fucking stupid and makes no sense considering how the Locust died in 3 there shouldn't be anymore. Also based on the ending that other user posted the one chick is the granddaughter of the Locust Queen which makes even less sense.

never buying an xbone

why though?=

At least some of the creators are.

thanks friend

I honestly still love this franchise.
Back in the day it was either Gears or Halo, and for some reason I feel Gears is the only game that remembers what makes it iconic: a gun with a chainsaw attached to it alongside cheeky one liners and mindless violence.
To me the multiplayer has always been great and each installment added something to made it better, from chainsaw duels to meatshields and executions. except judgement, even the devs know they really fucked up there. I also love how its the only game that seems to encourage bm. If you died it's because YOU fucked up and now you get to experience your face getting mashed into the ground because of it. You aren't a special snowflake and gifted free kills with OP weapon spawns or killstreak/deathstreak rewards. We all start on the same playing field in the beginning. You have to fight for the power weapon and learn to adapt playstyles when you see that someone has "taken" a power weapon. No other game in recent memory has given me this much joy, and from the streams I've seen, so far it seems like Gears 4 will continue to deliver that same feeling prior installments always gifted me.

Beards of War :^)

Insulting your potential costumers is not a good way to sell your game.

Typical white name, probably has nothing to do with "trump wants to exterminate all mexicans" bs.

He's rich Hollywood scum. He probably thinks flyover staters are subhuman for not sucking tranny dick.

this is bait right? you do know who john dimaggio is?

You mean that american stick ball player? :^^^^^^^^^^^)