Hi I got mind raped by some mysterious forces to the point where I mentally scanned through the underlying mechanics of...

Hi I got mind raped by some mysterious forces to the point where I mentally scanned through the underlying mechanics of reality and realized chaos is fucking stupid and we should all live in the moment. AMA

Also using human consciousness as a platform for deeper dangerous thoughts just exponentially fucks your mind up and basically resets the universe, basically you fail to achieve higher levels of meaning and fun. Imagine that.

lol

but life wouldn't be worth living if we forced ourselves into a memetic nightmare, right?

Hang yourself
Imagine that

WHO KNOW THAT A BALANCED MIND IS THE CORRECT WAY TO GO FORWARD?! No, no lets exponentially grow the shittier ones!

You're a faggot imagine that

Just posting to let you know that I appreciate your input OP.

Humanity is a jewish nightmare with retarded echos of shitty durgged fueled philisophers guiding themselves to their doom. Imagine my shock.

But don't worry babe, our ashes will turn into gold.

Dubs thread.
Imagine that.

at least it was fun, right?

MODS? MOOOOODS?! /x/ is leaking!

Take your meds OP, they are good for you.

thank you, I forgot to suppress the terror

But yeah, they somehow think breaking their own minds will 'free' them. From what? Living huh? Can't take the pain and pleasure?

Hi, die.

Don't worry babe that's all apart of the process

As much as I also am interested theoretically about stuff /x/ and /fringe/ talk about, not as autistically as you.
Kill yourself

I'm getting scared guys, what's this dude on?!

If you get scared don't worry, we'll follow in your footsteps. Right besides you.

When did it happen?

Through out the waves of time itself I'd imagine.

NOT POLITICS.

Schizos must leave.

reported

Is your name Glen?

I don't know man conditioning their fellow inhabitants through these social networking sites kind of seems pretty political. Is that's what I'm on about?

Gashes and geckos, m'lad.

Yeah but in what way?

Why are you so mad, friend?

That fucking autist e63e09 is at it again, so putting his filtered ass aside fuck off X. Just because there is a larp going doesn't mean you can come and push your shit on us.

Actually no, I like that comment. Humanity SHOULD leave, don't think they understood why we live.

How mad are you? Can you tell me what you're feeling?

He who speaks does not know, he who knows does not speak, wubalubadubdub

Life is about balance, well, the good parts, and things exponentially grow and extrapolate around itself on a big enough timeline. So don't worry, I was only being silly in our journey through the heaven and hells and inbetweens

I got raped by the shittines of this thread

nice reference brahski

Weird, I felt love through it.

Time for you to suck-start a shotgun.

It's a simple question.

I get mad a lot too, don't worry friend.

Yeah but… er, wait, what's simplicity

←tl;dr this thread

Fuck off, OP.

Guys I'm feeling the love right now.

babygirl our we'll turn and change, prelive and forget, our little quarrels will be forever and we'll be all loving it along the way