Played this game:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/275272
MY SUSPICIONS WERE CONFIRMED

Has anybody else ever found anything cool by looking into a game's files? Any discoveries not documented elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!HYNgzAQZ!_qPbCfruLNicx16EQebHHA
tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor
themysticalforestzone.com/
mgcomics.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitty toonpimp flash

If one of David Firth's Burnt Face Man videos there's a control lanel with a button on it that says "click here for hot wolf cub xxx" but it obviously doesnt do anything

nothing cool.
But I remember this absolutely graceful song that went unused from a game.
But I can't remember it anymore.

I recently looked up the files of an old point and click game called Pothead, and I found all their music files, one of them is rather

UNEXPECTED to say the LEAST.

mega.nz/#F!HYNgzAQZ!_qPbCfruLNicx16EQebHHA

which one?

Just download them all and go through them, there's some good music.

Which? That he only ever bothered using one body?

Obligatory.
tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor

This 4channer invasion must he dealt with.

Oohn Jliver?

Sluttymcfuckslut is best Hyper-drug addled catgirl waifu, when will someone put her in a game as the gun slingling nutjob GF we all want?

Ancient Meme Cancer.

Valencia, Safira, Aria, Robina, or Ballyhoo Holla Forums?

Robina

Have some rare OC of them.

Where's the first image from?

Well, this is new.
themysticalforestzone.com/

Meanwhile, this shithole has STILL BEEN GOING ON FOR ALL THESE YEARS UNATTESTED TO TIME, SPACE, COMMON SENSE, ALL THAT IS NATURAL AND DECENT IN THE WORLD AND ORDERLY

mgcomics.com/
I fucking dare you to read Double-u-tea-f, I fucking dare you, even I can't believe it's still going after that entire edgelord family got introduced with the secret of mana crap.

Holy fucking shit please kill me mode
All of AkumaTH's stuff. All of it.

seconded

Tail Underground

Ultragay furry variant of the first high tail hall by some furry that dropped off the face of the earth with some of his flases, there is some content on .swfchan if I recall from years of memory.

go away
Reread the OP. You seem to be confused as to what this thread is for.

>super gay
Does it have a reverse trap surprise female at least?

God I remember I used to read the sprite comic on mystical forest zone. Not the edgy doom one.

I was a fucking autist.

Do you remember Holla Forums?

Also I actually did once torrent Ganguro girl to beat it, long story short, despite that alluring animation they do with their eyebrows all the time in that game, the sex is dissapointing.

Madness is still going strong from what I remember, and the Audio portal is the most plundeerable place on earth for vidya covers you won't find on OC remix or the like.

I fucking loved this shit as a kid.

That fuckin tails tho.

Holy fuck
I can't believe I forgot

Fuck people who put "serious" stories with kids shit.