So what do you think, Holla Forums? Is Jon Lebowitz telling the truth? Do you trust him?

So what do you think, Holla Forums? Is Jon Lebowitz telling the truth? Do you trust him?

archive.is/T48s6
tmz.com/2017/11/14/jon-stewart-louis-c-k-sexual-harassment-assault-hollywood/

Other urls found in this thread:

images.gawker.com/18mkkj673v8fejpg/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg
twitch.tv/rommi_elsabagh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this is goy free first post, and he's 100% right.

Kikes are in full damage control mode.

I'm betting you Liebowitz will be next

Liebowitz plays a jester role for international jewry. Taking uncomfortable truths and sanitizing them, making them punchlines deodorized of any jewish scent. He made a career out of criticizing American foreign policy, but never once mentioned the jewish motivations behind any of it. He made a career out of criticizing corporate greed in America, but never mentions his brother is the CEO of the NYSE.

Not in a million years.

Sorry, faggots. You gave up your right to use that with the "all white" bullshit. Everyone in Hollywood is a scumbag, and if you aren't you're enabling scumbags. Women will only be safe once Hollywood is removed from existence.

SFT

images.gawker.com/18mkkj673v8fejpg/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

Gawker&anti-semitism because Don wanted Jon to be proud of his jewish heritage instead of lying about his last name for a complacent audience

Shoo shoo, jew.

Reminder of two things:
Jon Lebowitz was Anthony Weiner's roomate in college
OP is a gigantic faggot who wonders whether we trust the word of a lefty kike

waiting for a woman or man to accuse Jon Stewart.

I'm sure there's some naive cuck or innocent dreamer hiding in some back corner, waiting to lick some jew's asshole so they can get their foot in the door. Even if 99% of Hollyjew is degenerate leftists and ideologues, I'm certain that SOMEONE in that hellhole is pure… for about a day.

So technically, he's right. If ALMOST everyone in Hollywood is a scumbag, then not everyone is.

Nah just his college roommate. Anyone else find it weird that he has a pig rescue now? Is that where all the dead goyim go?

He majored in child psychology, if that tells you anything.

Huge tell for jew lies. Also, unlike computers, the human brain does not process the negation verbal operations well (such as 'not'), so this article may as well be saying that everyone in Hollywood actually is a scumbag.

I take this less as about Hollywood, more about himself. He definitely has done some shit.

You know back a few months ago when I told faggots (like OP) to post TMZ threads next (given how full of shit the catalog was and STILL is) it wasn't a serious suggestion.

Fucking mongoloid.

honestly man, I kinda scan the media sometimes to see if any of these liars are like worried or anything and they usually just keep it nice and smug

but this guy has looked like shit since he retired from that show

holy shit he aged a whole decade in one year. wtf?

(checked)
Criminals the lot of you shill kikes , for not blessing these trips confirming the message conveyed. Hollywood always has been and always will be the epicentre of kikery and subversion . Hollywoodism

Also this. Enough said

This Jew is larping as a Trump supporter and telling people that Hollywood is ok.

twitch.tv/rommi_elsabagh

Typical jewish tricks.

Trump happened. He shows up randomly at the Comedy Cellar in NYC, without notice, to perform his lame, cringe-inducing Trump routine.

He's not wrong. I'm sure that there's a few people passing through who aren't bad. I just hope they realize it's a terrible tourist destination.

Pretty sure he's feeding his victims to the pigs in his farm for abused pigs (actual thing.)
He's definitely involved, he was working with (((Hollywood))) for too long with too much influence and aptitude not to be.

If even 5% of (((Hollywood))) is involved then he was definitely involved. He has too of high competence to be ignorant of it and he virtue signaled too much to have let it slide if he weren't involved.

I wrote it yesterday somewhere around here that I was expecting kikes to come out with some BS on this par.

He's right - the kids they're raping and exploiting and murdering aren't scumbags

He's not to hot on the fly is he? Body language says he's uncomfortable.

Body language? The tremors in his voice alone could tell you he's uncomfortable

Your image pissed me off, I have lost the game. Anyone still playing?

Never.

Yes, he is telling the truth. Trafficked child sex slaves for the Jews are victims and not scumbags.

He's only technically correct.

After all, there are two types of people in Hollyjew: scumbags and rape victims.

I wish this post had dubs.

Me too. Me too

he must be hiding something big

>(((Lebowitz)))
No, he probably rapes kids in an industrial scale or something.

Fuck you user now I lost the game.
Also, if he is dumping the evidence to the pigs he's not gonna be easy to pin. The murderous pedos are always harder to catch as they are more carefull as a general rule.

I want that young sheboon they hired right before he left to come out saying Liebowitz groped her or something.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Fuck

What about 6 million years? He's a fag.

Should we make "The Game" into "le next big alt-rite poster"?

This is the fella that made his career btw. All these late night show-hosts has writers writing their jokes for them. Interesting enough, this faggot also got arrested in 2002 for live-broadcasting a couple having sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral in Jew York.

t. Scumbag

Holla Forums is not alt-right and you need to fucking kill yourself.

TRANSLATION: EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD IS A SCUMBAG, BUT NOT ME JON STEWART

This. Covering his mouth with his hand, the wide open eyes, shuffling side to side, and the lip licking pacifying behavior tells us that Rabbi Leibowitz is nervous about being found out.

To diffuse the discomfort he quickly jumps into talmudic pilpul rhetoric mode and attempts to pivot the question about systematic rape of women into the "women have a tougher time"-tier script that covers such fictitious but feelgood liberal talking points like muh wage gap.

Leibowitz has seen some shit and done some shit. He was Anthony Weiner's roommate for christsake. And his brother practically owns the stock market.

But in the end he is just a mortal neanderthal. Take away his controlled environment and curated audience of mockingbirds, and he squirms.

Though it may surprise you to learn this, not all of us are interested in committing ethnic suicide by trying to institute Nazism (again). We can get on with banter well enough but the fact that NatSoc is the ideology of choice on a board of hysterical retards should be an obvious sign that it's the wrong ideology, even if those same NatSocs are lightyears ahead of NPCs in realizing the vulgar comedy of liberalism.

Simple logic: If half of a batch of cookies are poisoned, do you keep them around or do you throw the entire batch away?

Same with Hollywood, and it's probably much much more than just 50%.

Ah the old bowl of sweets analogy, notice how this meme stopped getting used when we changed the words to be about jews rather than moslems.

Was it ever used by normies, or do you mean being used around HERE?

An honest j… Oh wait, he's dissembling. He is referring to the victims while deflecting.

Newfag, you need to lurk more before you're tossed into the ovens by accident.

Is it AIDS or is it meth?

Genetic memory of the shoah goyim.

What a Kike rat

SAGE AND REPORT
A JEW DOES NOT TELL THE TRUTH EXCEPT TO COVER UP A BIGGER LIE. AND HE IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH HERE.
>>>/suicide/

This lying little rat snake tonged kike has a lot coming

Holla Forums is not the alt-right.

kike

Guaranteed Stewart has massive skeletons in his closet.

Israel is outside.

It's ok OP, I found the real one.

Fuck you user, 3 and a half years I was winning and you go and fucking ruin it.
NEVER MENTION THE GAME

Oh shit, sorry everyone, I'll just go kill myself