ITT: characters who got what they deserved

ITT: characters who got what they deserved

What's eating her head?

Truly the gayest character ever conceived.

My dick is rock hard now.

Don't you have anything better to do than being dead fucking wrong?

Die my dude.

andrewanglin.jpg

:^)

This guy gets it.

I'm amazed it took this long for the Griffithfags to show up.

he did nothing you fucking cuck

hey! his gf got raped! but i guess he is taking care of griffin baby.
Any JUST berserker pic?

I want to plow that fuckboy faggot's face so hard. That's all Griffith is good for.

Wow, someone's projecting. I wonder who could be behind this post?

all the alternative lives of the parallel universe dont matter, user.

Literally a villain that did nothing wrong. Especially morally.

The only reason the protagonist wants to kill him at the end of the game. Is because Dane Vogel wants to get rid of the gangs that are peddling drugs and have been growing throughout Stilwater. Because of him Saints Row turned from a drug and prostitute filled slum into a futuristic idealized part of the city. The main character kills him because he's the only thing standing in the way of claiming "his city".

The main character in Saints Row 2 is a true villain protagonist. Dane Vogel was just too cowardly and weak to actually fight him. It's one of the few games where the main character is more of a villain than all of the antagonistic characters combined.

Every time

The irony is that the post earlier would have just been another post in a thread if it wasn't for you sperging out, thus making us talk about the game you hate even more. Good job, faggot, you're achieving the exact opposite of what you want.

You guys give UT way too much credit.

I hope we get an Undertale sequel featuring Gaster.

He deserved everything he got for being such a goddamn idiot.

I'm going to post some bait just for you.

It's important it is.

It's true. Homestuck made me gay.

Yeah, but then it stopped being flavor of the year and it promptly dropped off the radar.
The media hubbub was essentially pandering for clicks.

I have to admit that was the last response I expected

==fuck off back to something awful you fucking goon shils

all me tbh

As far as Homosuck is concerned it ended at Cascade and everything afterwards is a fan-fiction that hussie accidentally uploaded. Also SBURB would be a kick ass game if done right.

Reminder that Problem Sleuth >>> Homosuck.

Griffith is a textbook case of a malignant narcissist. Griffith posters need to kill themselves.

I wonder how long before Griffin rapes Shierke and/or Farnese

Kill me pete

She got exactly what she wanted though.

BRENNER WAS A HERO YOU FAGGOT

Precisely. And he got exactly what moralfags deserve.

You know she'd NTR you just to make you sad right?

I'm aware. I'm saying that the fate she got was the one she wanted.

He was clearly of the weakest.

Not really. She never cucked her canon boyfriend so I doubt she would do that.

I don't know shit about Mahjong, but godamnit Akagi was fucking riveting. Shame it had to be stretched out for so godamn long.

The long hiatus/genuine ineptitude surrounding the crowdfunded game suggest Hussie is just a hack

Also,

Hold up.

So you're saying you want no more heroes.

Before or after he turned into a fire monster?

Ramza and Delita both got exactly what they deserved.

Ramza ended up being known as a heretic and the scum of Ivalice by everyone for generations to come, but he always stood for what was right no matter what (which saved Ivalice and the world without anyone ever knowing) and he ended up surviving and having adventures in a faraway land with his family and comrades. Eventually his deeds became known, and he ended up having no regrets of his actions.

Delita ended up scheming his way to the top, becoming one of the best kings that Ivalice ever knew, but it cost him his friends and family (if you can consider Ramza his family), as well as killing the only one he loved and swore to never betray. He ended up being known as one of the greatest kings and led Ivalice to prosperity, but he will never forget of what he sacrificed to get there, and he will live knowing that he became that which he hated the most.

Before ofcourse

They are going to be in the game… The game that is definitely coming… Totally…
IT'S COMING GUYS!

Rando deserved to ride off into the sunset with his army, righting wrongs and trying to preserve peace in Olathe.

Buddy deserved to be raped.

They're issues in his own nation, not of his own nation.

Caska is just dark. She's olive skinned, not a nigger. Her note & general look aren't very niggerish at all.

Daily reminder Griffith did nothing wrong.

>deserving anything bad

Reminder that Dr.Wily got away with it all.

Is there anything this guy could do right?

The intro says it outright, King Delita led Ivalice to an era of prosperity that lasted for a long time, and people still tell tales of him.

Hello fellow humans ! I have to agree that this anonymous poster is right and so is Griffith.

Warcraft stopped at BC.

EVERYTHING IS LITERALLY HER FAULT
GOOD RIDDANCE

t. griffithdindu

Warcraft lore went to shit with WoW if we're being generous. Only reason I consider it is Illidan getting his just deserts.

I don't really remember anything egregious in vanilla. Granted that was over a decade ago.

Like clockwork. Fuck off, retard.

Pathetic.

Got me right in the feels.

You closet Holla Forumsedditors are really getting out of hand. True it's not as bad as halfcuck leaking but holy shit tone down the pretentious bullshit

Is it more appropriate to call her a jungle bunny?

I don't care about your forced Berserk derailment narrative you fucking kike.

Leave your basement sometime and learn about people.

Basically everyone except Solid Snake.
Solid Snake deserved far better than what he got.

Every other character is responsible for every single fucking problem in the world that isn't corrected until the end of MGS:4.

It was really uncalled for when he kills Jules. You are playing a gang leader, so It's fine that you play the bad guy trying to make the city worst.

The level of metafor in MGS4 is painful.

I told retards to fuck off. Take the message.

The weak shall be denied by the strong

Maybe he could have grown tenfold had he not been denied what he craved.

what did Garcian Emir actually do wrong? I thought he was just brainwashed and had no control over himself
of course the entire game is very difficult to make sense of, and the fact i played it years ago doesn't help.

Ramza dies when the final boss explodes. He doesn't get to hang around long enough to feel vindicated. He dies as he lived - a heretic shitter.

Delita was the most selfish sociopathic piece of shit in that entire fucking game, and in the end he dies a few days after his coronation when his own wife stabs him in the fucking heart.

So yeah, they both got what they deserved.

Yeah she's totally not a nignog.

What did Kaz do that was so bad?

Was a spy for cipher in peace walker.
I forgot what he did exactly though
It was one of the things that led to the final bossfight in peacewalker.

His excuse was

He knew that Paz and Le Doorknob weren't who they said they were, and were actually connected to the kgb, or whatever organization it was. I don't remember if he knew about Paz's cipher affiliation though.

He also helped created the idea of PMCs with MSF. He created the idea of it being a "business."

He not did it once, but did it twice with Diamond Dogs and I say he was a hell of a lot more successful with Diamond Dogs with multiple motherbases around the world.

By the time MGS4, every PMC can be trace back to his ideas.

GET BACK TO THE BOAT BASE GOBLIN

Are you seriously getting triggered by the word egregious? I'd ask if you've ever read a book but I'm guessing you learnt English from video games and subbed anime. Fucking retards.