RT forced to register as Foreign Agent

The political elite going after "Russian disinformation" and "fake news". RT is the only news agency that allows politically incorrect criticism of the US government, Israeli influence, Saudi and UA influence in American politics, Pro-Assad perspectives antagonistic to regime change.

US Leftist Democrat media supporting the attack on RT (muh Russian conspiracy), rather than defending freedom of speech.

Moscow to label all foreign media in Russia as foreign agents in retaliation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sna74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redditfaggots go home.

Where's all the Burger libshit outrage over MUH FREE PRESS N SHEIT. They marching in the streets, all lining up with the same condemnatory talking points? No, they are applauding it.

Fucking hypocritical (((commies))). I'm going to make RT my main news source now apart from Holla Forums.

Anons got a point OP. This is a shit OP, fix you're shit.

Cant click on a screen shot.

Do you bitchy rulefags ever stop bitching, moaning and complaining? You are like a bunch of woman on the rag.

You want to archive this shit? Is it that important? Can you not bare a screenshot and must have an archive link?

archive.is/sna74

I hope this stops the faggots on the rag.

It only shows how out of touch they are, the ship is already sinking, plugging up another hole or two at this point is meaningless.

But it is a reminder that parts of the DOJ, and Intelligence Agencies still need to be cleaned out.

Don't ruin a good OP by being a dick user. There are solid reasons behind these well-established protocols. Help us out here.

Good. RT exposed itself years ago with Abby Martin that it's nothing more than a Russian liberal slant propaganda spokes hole. They stopped even trying to hide it 6 years ago. Sputnik is a little less shit-tier, but it's getting damn close.

Russian-English media is trying to hard to get Anglo sympathy as if we don't see right through their shitty classical liberal, pro-Russian (we don't have an agenda srsly) bias. They do the job better than our controlled media does reporting major incidents but their spin is more disgusting than ours because at least we know what to expect. RT pretends like it's not trying to spin anything when obvious they are.

I'm here to tell you everything you have done wrong in making a post

I am sure to find something if I just keep looking.

Next step is to report Chaim.

Alright just fuck off. Thread hidden. The topic was a good one though.

i agree they allow politically incorrect criticism of the US government but remember to question everything. they allow this criticism because it's effectively demoralizing their "enemy" no i don't imply russia is the enemy but in the sense of competition for global hegemony it undermines US grasp on global hegemony and foments trouble at home in the US. notice they do not cover politically incorrect criticism of the Russian government. RT is an obvious outlet of pro-russian propaganda, i blocked rt in my hosts file after some inane article they posted covering the olympics which they somehow spun to criticize the US when it wasn't even relevant. haven't looked back and get my news from the chans, youtube, irc, and rss feeds now. mainly from the chans.

It isn't already? They're not perfect but for mainstream stuff they're the first place I go.

RT is only good for live tracking of major happenings around the world, trust me. They have a solid presence around the world. They provide decent insight and produce good and clean footage, however, thats about everything positive I have to say about them.
The fact that western media shits on russian media is because thats the only way for them to keep up the illusion of credibility. This does not imply that RT 'reports the truth' in any way shape or form. The enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend.
Its exactly like this user puts it

Not convinced? Try this for a week; get yourself the RT browser extention and check the headlines they post over that week, its CNN light. The jew plays both sides. sage for slide

No, they aren't. There are barely any Anglos left in America, let alone Germans or Southern Europeans. RT delivers news that appeals to a dumb, shitskin country.

Oh no, a literal russian propaganda outlet has to register as what it is. I am so heartbroken that I won't write my congressman. Eat a dick, cuckold(R)s.

at some point surely someone on the inside of all this is going start going against the grain for real

All these little leaks and accusations. Are these guys really sure they'll all on the same team ? That someone isn't going to dead or sitting in prison while the other one laughs ?

Why not just leak it all and let the public decide who is the biggest scumbag.

we should use this as an opportunity to start memeing aipac to be registered as a foreign agent

Don't you mean Long Live Holla Forums!, goonkun?

Golems can only become enraged if their handler demands it. RT being labelled as a foreign agent is fine because it's reasonably applicable, but so are the other government funded (((news))) outlets like BBC, SBS/ABC and everything in America. BBC and CNN are responsible for more social unrest than some slavs in a permafrost hellhole anyway.

I'm sure Trump will get right on that.

Why are you not passed out yet?

IS there some nice infographic or a link that exposes RT?

When did the word "propaganda" get its negative connotation and simply mean "lies"? Serious question.

hey dickhead, then report 3 people, me included. Rule is always: "small excerpt, link, archive." That's it. Not hard. "rule fags?" no,let's just have a fucking free for all and slide into the shit like cuckchan.

god's work friend.

I was saying YOUR next step as a rulefag is to report. That is what rulefags do. It gives them a feeling of power and control over others on Holla Forums and it is tiring.

Stop making shit OPs and you'll stop getting abused, mongoloid.

hello reddit. the archive was already provided earlier.

a. never reported anyone here in 3 years
b. not hard – someone calls you on it, you just add the link and the archive. I got 3 or 4 bans my first month here for forgetting to archive.

meanwhile the BBC (((BIG BLACK COCKS))) and Aljezera still haven't registered as foreign agents.

the kikes are truly scared of RT. it's the most watched news network on YouTube.

comments on RT stories are almost always anti-Jewish/Israel and often pro-Hitler

Legal precedence for registering AIPAK?

let our country fall to shit, honestly. this is pretty much the last straw.

Really, RT is the last straw?
Are you retarded, or actually a shill?

Get out

What do you mean last straw, there is a trucklod more to come.

Literal retard.

Daily reminder that Russia collaborated with Zionist Jews to form greater Israel by hosting a war in Syria.
Putin bulwarked Russian power by fostering White Genocide in Western Europe.

Fixed that for you.

This comment is disgusting. RT news coverage is much better for any world events by far when comparing any US news outlet. Go back to reddit and tune into fucking outright lying US MSM to find out what the fucking Kardashians are wearing you idiot.
We dont live in Russia so it has little effect if and when the blow smoke up Putins ass. Who by the way is obviously more concise and intelligent when speaking then any of the western leaders. All one has to do is watch any video where Putin speaks about something.
RT covers shit that you wont even see covered on US news so fuck off and die.

ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL?

The desperation… Is not like the CIA runs all the, kike-owned, media outlets in the US and do all sorts of psy-ops…

It's not like John Podesta gave direct orders to media outlets on how to write articles…

But muh Russia… How cucked can "conservative" republicans be to not even pretend to care about the fact that 6 companies own 90% of US media, and 5 of them donated to the Clinton Campaign…

We have a two-party system, goyim hehe

Fuck RT. It's part of Active Measures, faggot.

This has an opportunity to spectacularly backfire. I don't know about you guys but when this burger hears "don't read this", well I just want to read it. RT could completely spin this the right way.

Don't give yourself that much credit. You're too much of an incompetent faggot to be even a shill. First off reject I already gave them props for covering shit that is actually you know, newsworthy, to begin with. If you don't understand the comparison to U.S. media that everyone sees through watch a Molyjew video sometime where he actually gives a good example as to exactly what the fuck I'm referring to.

To a layman it boils down to the enemy you know over the one you don't. I don't know, and neither do you fuckhead, what Russian media is trying to achieve, but it's best to say it's in THEIR interests above all. I mean they are state funded after all.

The only reason people like you suck RT's cock so much when you should have definitely seen through the angle they've been spinning since the 2008 recession when they got big, is because you've never seen honest, or as close to objective reporting, in your life time. You'd think since Trump and RT's odd Pro-Nationalism/Anti-Nationalism stances would make you question. It's all dependent on whether it fits their narrative or not. Go too Nazi with that Nationalism and they'll turn on you like the jewish vipers that they are shedding their skin.

That's not a rule, that's autistic faggots claiming every single thread needs to be made in exactly the same way. Funny how you didn't post the image trying to force everyone to follow a known shill template. Providing an archive is correct, but USE TEMPLATE REEEEEEEE is faggotry.

Thought police branding thought crime badges.

The template for bread baking is to maintain standards and makes the catalog easier to read.
cuckchan refugee confirmed.
Thankfully OPs can't force their own fonts & CSS as we know what a mess this bread would look like.

Fucking retard alert. If we're making propaganda sites register we better toss FUCKING EVERYONE OF THEM into the same mix then.

(((SHELOMOVA)))
no, it's not old slavonic

You didn't notice how they supported the chimpouts in Ferguson, saying how bad bad and deeply racist the US is?
RT is an extension of the Hand of Russia. Their goal is to destabilize, although lately the western media did RT's jobs already by committing mass suicide. Not even lately in this regard.

Damn, I thought it was a well known fact, that also RT follows a narrative, there is nothing objective about them… Although considering that CNN, BBC or any other of the kiked media has been banned for essentially destabilizing the country, neither should RT in this regard.