Alright motherfuckers. What's the best Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game?

Alright motherfuckers. What's the best Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game?

Blue and Time, those are the 2 I've played, and I loved them.

Explorers of Sky

Story wise; Explorers of Sky
Content wise; Super Mystery Dungeon

Dammit, 3DS emulator when?

so this is what people were talking about with the quality dip.

What are you gay?

Are there any where you and your partner develop romantic feelings for one another

I think he means that the anons are probably the same person

On topic, super.

No, I just didn't see that thread, my apologies

Fourteen months ago.

needing a 3ds for your emulator to work is like needing a key for your lockpick to work

Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky. I tried Super Mystery, but it just didn't click like the previous ones did. I avoided gates after hearing it was shit.

You miss understand

also I liked Explores of Darkness
Gates to infinity was a disaster. I hope Super doesn't turn out like that.

Red and Darkness were both superior.

Even though Red and Blue are pretty much identical

Please commit suicide.

are you stupid or just slow?

Holy shit nigger they're literally the same game made for different systems minus a few pokemon that are version exclusive.

what's the difference then if you're going to resort to calling him stupid and telling him to kill himself?

Please, enlighten us as to how drastically different the two versions are, and how they totally aren't changes done by an underpaid intern two weeks along with an alternative cover design.

I thought darkness was the edgy version so I didnt get it :^)
Plus Dialga was my favorite in that gen

That sounds too logical don't beat up on user with your logic. You fucking logic bully. We only deal in insults and wildly subjective opinions treated as facts. Otherwise how would we even talk?

Wew, enlighten me on how different blue is if you're going to take the intellectual high ground.

The one where the trainer is locked up in a dungeon and repeatably raped by male and female team rocket grunts.

Sky has the better content but Super has the better gameplay. As an expirience people tend to favour Sky.

Daily reminder

Why does IGN have such a hateboner for Mystery Dungeon?

Who are the other characters? I only recognize Ethan, Lyra and the rival character.

I have only played 3 of them, blue rescue team, gates to infinity and super. out of all 3 of them I love blue and might have enjoyed super even more if it wasn't for the fucking save getting corrupted after 17 hours of playtime. I am still bitter about that, doesn't help it was just when the plot twist happened and now i have to replay the game knowing that the guy who takes care of you is actually evil.