The new Power Rangers beat em up game looks better than the actual big budget Dark & gritty Power Rangers movie reboot

The new Power Rangers beat em up game looks better than the actual big budget Dark & gritty Power Rangers movie reboot

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DGqRt
comicbook.com/2016/03/03/power-rangers-movie-costumes-to-get-edgy-look/
thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/
kamenriderguide.weebly.com/
morphinlegacy.com/2016/10/power-rangers-movie-first-teaser-trailer-finally-premieres.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks like shit and Power Rangers is owned by a kike.

Looks alright, at first I didn't like the art style, but it does sort of have that 90's vibe to it. Gameplay looks okay, not good, but not bad… so playable for fans. I'm not a fan of the console only release.

Personally, I wish they would just let the Power Rangers remain the obscure thing it had become. There is no good that can come from them bringing it back in the current year and the movie shows this.

I dunno. You ask me, it looks like a game for your phone or pad, in terms of graphic style and gameplay.

It looks awful and

are shills.

If they just reskin the SNES game and add couch and online coop I'm already fine with it. Maybe release for PC later at least?

The movie on the other hand will suck.

Why the fuck would you think that third one is a shill?

Looks like castle crashers

I went to check and it turns out that you were right.

How did you know?

nice dubs

He's probably a halfchan refugee. Personally I wanted on PC because it doesn't look good enough for a buy.

I'm serious about it looking like a phone game. It's not just in the bright colors and backgrounds, it's in the character designs as well. Just look at how huge everyone's head is in the gameplay scenes.

kys

It looks alright. It's been awhile since we even got a PR or even Super Sentai video game. Actually when was the last Super Sentai game? It seems all they ever make are Kamen Rider games.

Sadly, all those Kamen Rider games have also been mediocre since they abandoned climax heroes…

*erection intensifies*

They're even sticking with sprites for the new one, and they're bundling in Mighty Action X from Ex-aids

the mech fight looks something straight out of chroma squad

i bet you can't even fight as the dinosaurs separated from each other

Minus all charm and style.

Oh, didn't know they were making another one of these. Shame Ex-aid is in the spotlight. Will Amazons be represented?

Honestly not a bad thing.

MMPR didn't have charm and style? Are we talking about the same show?

Watch the video you nerd, both Alpha and Omega are in.

Well compared to the Disney produced shows, no.

He's obviously talking about the gameplay in the op

It's been posted in every Power Rangers thread to be honest. The owner of Power Rangers is close to being, if he isn't already, a zionist. So if you support him monetarily you're supporting a literal kike.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
DID THEY LITERALLY JUST COPY CASTLE CRASHERS?

What? No, what the fuck? There were brawlers that existed before castle crashers you mongoloid.

Looks like shit, was imagining it was going to be a Platinum-style game with Zord-Megazord battles ala Transformers Devastation, and beat em-up game.

Who is this being marketed towards? 30 somethings? I thought normalfag teenagers were the target demographic for games these days?

It's not even being made by Konami, or treasure, or capcom, or any of the companies I associate these games with either.

Fuck, this is a weird thing to exist. Probably wont be playing it. Seriously, what's the point.

I'm not going to buy a console for this. I like beat 'em up, but not that much.

Fuck me, I wish I had the money for this. That looks really great.

Daily reminder
archive.is/DGqRt

Also

@ 0:40 is that the german flag? The chinese yellow ranger and black, black ranger intact? Looks like sober minds made this game. Good shit.

I was talking about the game. It lacks the charm and style of a game like Castle Crashers.

Just pirate it, especially if they aren't going to ever include some semblance of English subs like they have been doing with Gundam.

Not every brawler has color-coded characters, pseudo-3D battle areas, large bossfights, and a cartoon artstyle

How is that purchase of infinite warfare going for you?

for some reason I didn't post the second page because I blanked out

Are you pretending to be retarded, user?

None of that stuff is unique to Castle Crashers. You're a fucking idiot.

Yeh, but the packaging and /toy/ fan in me will be suffering. Still, once it comes out I'll definitely hack my 3ds to play it. It looks too good to miss out on.

You have better things to spend your money on, like P-Bandai Figurarts :^)

Yeah, fuck Double Dragon! And Streets of Rage! I can't believe they ripped off Castle Crashers!

And TMNT: Turtles in Time!

They are da bes

GrimDark reboots of children shows is big in Hollywood. Plus power rangers is Capeshit. The upcoming reboot trying to set up a power rangers shared cinematic universe.
comicbook.com/2016/03/03/power-rangers-movie-costumes-to-get-edgy-look/

thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/

I almost mentioned the old power rangers games, but I'm pretty sure they were single player/only one character at a time.

But they already made the best Power Ranger's game.

Most of them do.

This thread's going nowhere fast, post superior kamen rider.

It is going to be a disaster. Its a shame they couldn't have done something new with it instead of just remaking the original show.

Luckily the franchise is pretty resilient. No matter how many shitty seasons and stuff it goes through, it seems to be able to cling on. At least the show seems to be getting back on stride with the last two seasons, after four years of absolute garbage.

The Genesis MMPR game was better.

Kamen Rider is shit compared to Super Sentai.

They've been making a DS/3DS game for every new PR series since Samurai, I think. They have all been flash game quality. Really awful shit.

Kamen Rider is godly compared to Power Rangers.

Also the new seasons of Power Rangers kinda suck tits. Same with Kamen rider, I guess.

Don't watch Hibiki first, it's really retarded and not indicative of the series, especially since that shit literally started with a musical and never stopped sucking.

Try Amazon if you like cheesy stuff, or Drive if you like a show with better production values.

Fourze is fucking hilarious, Den-O's even better.

meant Super Sentai.

So basically a kike-company bought Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger from japs, mixed it with americanized scenes including multiculture actors and then made millions. My entire childhood is a fucking lie, what the fuck.

Are you so retarded you thought it was made with heart and soul or just an incredibly happy and optimistic person?

Sure, if you want to cry like a bitch.

that whole fucking ending got me, whoever wrote that one was surprisingly good. Funny because the first 10 or so minutes of the first episode had me thinking it was going to be one of the worst riders ever.

Pretty good, already pre-loaded.

luckily the franchise is pretty resilient
gosh, i wonder how (((Saban))) is so good at keeping that around

I thought it was made completely by americans. Later when i saw the japanese sentais i thought they only copied only the idea of sentais, but not that they lazely bought the entire damn series including the japanese scenes.
And last but not least it is actually made by a kike, which means there are countless hidden political agendas in it. That kid shows and merchandise are marketing squeezing money machine is nothing new, but I liked power rangers a lot as a little kid, so it's kinda disgusting to see how much more hidden bullshittery is in it that i didn't knew about.

Looks bad, and I liked Genesis beat'em up.

I don't get where that game gets the love from. It's pretty bad.

Maybe you would deserve an actual response if you explained why it's bad.

To be fair, it had a lot of novelty. It was a one of kind online coop game on XLBA.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded

Speaking of Kamen Rider, does anyone have the info guide on where to start watching?

How many times is this going to be asked, jesus.

kamenriderguide.weebly.com/

Wait a second, is that Ashley Burch?

Yep. That's a refugee.

Yep. That's an autist.

Agito
Ryuki
Kabuto

Are probably the most entry level Kamen Riders. Each is good for its own reason and sort of sets a formula that is revisited by later riders. If you can watch them in order starting with Kuuga. Going to Agito after Kuuga is quite the experience. Gaim, W, and Fourze are also okay starting places, though that is when the show started becoming more of a live action anime. Also, the first 12 episodes of Gaim can be a little rough to get into, then out of nowhere it gets incredible.

Oh, and be ready for most of the endings to suck ass. Den-O and Fourze are about the only two that had solid endings. Most feel horribly rushed.

Jews of Hollywood has realized they can't make anything good. So now they make bad things out of old good things.

Tom Fulp is a treasure fan, so it's pretty obvious that's what he's going for.

Surprise. The world was over before you were even born. Revel in it.

This game was weirdly fun, even if you weren't the Rangers as much as I would like.

The costumes look like a half-way point between the Psycho Rangers monster forms, what the fuck.

I believe he also bought out Gawker, and now owns everything under that umbrella.

What's rough is comparing them to the original movies design. you'd think with all the software, technological advancements, and open information on design they would have made something better… instead we get ironman with different colors.

Except that's exactly what their focus groups want: Ironman Sentai Starkranger

I know… I just wish everyone wasn't such a tool.

Also, who exactly are the focus groups this time? They going for teenagers or the 90's kids who grew up to consume anything that carries the name they are fans of?

I loved those costumes so much.

The focus groups are whoever represents who will actually spend $12+ on a movie ticket opening week, and then buy the BD release.

Gross

I know, I remember being blown away when they morphed the first time in the theater. It was awesome, then they became fucking ninjas and my life was made.

I doubt the new movie will have anything that silly or cool.

So young couples.

I'm glad you liked it, goyim.

This game it's so nostalgic it looks like an early 2000's Flash game.

Born in Egypt, raised in Israel, moves to America, works as a composer doing Western-style music for Japanese TV shows imported to America and Canada, becomes a multigazillionaire and then buys a Mexican TV station based in Los Angeles and a Hollywood gossip rag on the internet.

Haim Saban is the definition of the International Jew.

Fund it. I can taste the salt already.

Again, these 4chan refugees are becoming very annoying.

Something must be done about them.

where do you think you are?

Oldest joke in the book.
Doesn't mean it's bad tho

Fun fact: The White Ranger isn't from Zyuranger, which the other rangers were from, but from Dairanger, the series that aired in Japan after Zyuranger and the White Ranger was actually a child character, so any footage of the White Ranger with the rest of the rangers is American made footage.

I always wondered why PR skipped Dairanger

The old rumor is that it was due to Dairanger having staves as the main weapons, and in 1994 in Singapore an American student got caught for petty theft and graffiti and his sentence was 6 cane lashes. It was kinda a media storm at the time and I'm sure Saban wanted to avoid much controversy. Also there is the fact that Saban probably just wanted to keep the Zyuranger costumes since it would have cost more money to make toys of the new Dairangers.

like what? just having a black dude in doesn't count. maybe.

Drive was fine. Better watch that than sit through ten minutes of Showa (except Black and RX) and get a headache.

I'm pretty sure that user is just retarded.

Yo you gotta start em' light fam.

Unless they're starting at the first Kamen Rider, which is a BITCH to find in full.

W and Drive are really cheesy, but fantastic starting points to see if you dig what they're doing.

It only gets darker from there.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. On one hand I used to really love Power Rangers as a kid (and the original sentai show looks really fun too), and I really love beat em ups/action games. But on the other hand the artsyle just looks really unappealing to me for whatever reason. Also don't we already have stuff like Viewtiful Joe and Wonderful 101 if we want to play a tokusatsu game?

A wide variety of good (or great) games is better than only having a few classics to play over and over.
While you may expect OP's game to be bad, it's worth hoping that it's actually good. More good toku games should be a good thing.

Den-O, Faiz and then Kabuto here. Severe mood whiplash when going from one series to another, but they're all top-tier in one way or another.

Wait this is real?
I thought that was a fucking youtube parody animation by speedo sausage.
You're got to be shitting me. It looks like complete shit.
Would be an acceptable flash game perhaps

Castle Crashers doesn't look like a flash game.

Castle Crashers looks like it was made by a guy who made flash games as opposed to being one. If that makes sense. Ironically the one made by Tom Fulp doesn't look like it's being hosted on newgrounds.

Good point

What the fuck…?

Why do people hate money?

Sailor Moon is shit.

Honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if Saban didn't sue the pants off of anyone who even dared to suggest that Super Sentai existed back in the 90's. Seriously, the guy's a total dick.

seriously why?

__no___
__u____

I feel like those don't give a good representation of the series though, especially considering how cartoony they get. Also, Drive was pretty mediocre and it took around 30 episodes to get started. Gold Drive was also one of the laziest villains I have ever seen and I still don't know what the whole promised number thing was about. The only two characters I really liked were Mach(who had really interesting character development development) and Chase(who should have been the main character).

Personally, I'd recommend watching them in order starting with Kuuga, but I think those three are the best starting points seeing as other riders tend to borrow from them or Faiz.

If I could hire Platinum games to make a video game adaptation of an anime/manga…

Get them to keep making retro Saturday Morning Cartoon shows.
Or hell, a cross over game.
Like a bunch of 80s/90s western cartoons, then end it on a cliff hanger and then the sequel is them going into the anime ones.

I never realized I wanted this and now my boner won't go down

Would the western release have "Sailor Moon Says" at the end of most chapters?

but only if we get something like the Oppositio Senshi

I played it at NY Comic Con today. I got to say that while combat is somewhat basic, it is a pretty fun beat 'em up and has some nice looking art.

They are actually using the word edgy and dark as marketing gimmick. This is suppose to be mature adult take on power rangers.

Power Rangers > Weebshit

Leave the showa trolling on halfchan where it fucking belongs.

I almost skipped this game because it was a movie tie-in, but I'm glad I tried it. It's a very good brawler, at least compared to its SNES contemporaries. I don't expect that kind of happy fluke to happen in [CURRENT_YEAR] though. Double Dragon II is still the best brawler ever made. Not that that's hard when nobody but indieshits make 2D brawlers anymore.

I was going to mention Sailor Moon R, but I remembered it was terrible.

power rangers ARE weebshit
you retard

It was a mixture of lingering Zyu2 footage [a very expensive order at the time], fears of public confusion with new costumes and and the toyline. At the same time, there was pressure to introduce new toys, which led to bizarre editing where the Thunderzords NEVER actually hit monster directly.

Season 3 was the pinnacle of this editing nightmare because they were officially out of Zyu/Zyu2 and KibaRanger footage. Most of the suit footage had to be shot fresh with monsters from Kakuranger in reverse order. [The Ninjazords were the 'upgrade' secondary mecha]

The decision to switch to 'yearly powers' came about as a budgetary reality. Saban was already stretching their resources across three shows [PR, Masked Rider, VR Trooper], ratings were down for PR AND they were working on what became Big Bad Beetleborgs.

But Power Rangers is weebshit, though. It's footage of a Japanese show dubbed over with some new footage from America.

How is it a cuckchan thing when literally the entire western fandom dislikes it?

You know god damn well what I'm talking about.

Yuck. There are tons of indie brawlers with more soul and style than that. Pics related.

Ditto about Alien Hominid, it's good enough that it doesn't look like something that began as a flash game on Newgrounds.

New update never ever

I'm still sad ToQger was as bad as it was. It seemed like there was a lot of heart there, but at times it straight up seemed like it was for toddlers.

It's only been one episode user!

>Beating the game unlocks Tuxedo Mask
And if they really wanted to be jews, they could have the Starlights as DLC.

Yes as a recap of the chapter and what they went through also, asking if you found all the secrets and side quest in that area.

Oh man, lookie what Bandai is releasing as the next replica in their Legacy line. I didn't get the Dragon Dagger to my utter shame, but I'll be getting this. I wanted a real Red Ranger helmet so bad as a kid. Worse than a morpher… looking back its probably a good thing that I didn't get one, or I'd have been that kid who tried to wear it every day in school.

If they did this sort of thing regularly with Sentai and Kamen Rider my wallet would be dead.

i like it when every single time he hits someone A HUGE FUCKING HIT MARKER COVERS UP ALL THE ACTION, fucking epic dude

i thought drive and ghost was the worst of garbage until ex-AIDS came along, why the hell did i dropped amazon, amazon is so much better, at least its edgy instead of trying to selling trash every two seconds

It legitimately looks like there was zero effort put into the art.

All they had to do was something like pic related or R.A.D. and I would have been sold. Disappointed.

I've talked with another user about this before, I'm pretty sure the mainline Kamen Riders are going to be a lot more kid friendly and goofy from now on, which is why they made Amazons to try and keep old fans and still sell toys to them on a low budget. It's really to bad because they already had Sentai for that market.

I wouldn't say that. If there was zero effort you wouldn't even have the basic forms or shading. It would look like Steven Universe, Adventure Time, or a Marvel comic.

Oh boy, this fucking movie is gonna bomb so bad.
morphinlegacy.com/2016/10/power-rangers-movie-first-teaser-trailer-finally-premieres.html

**Our dub had no Sailor Says shit and no censorship.
It was only for the US version. Get fucked.**

Back to halfchan/m/ you fag.

oh lord, it's so much worse than I ever expected. Sure I knew it was going to be bad, but not "let's have a power rangers movie without the suits" bad.

You need to go back

>morphinlegacy.com/2016/10/power-rangers-movie-first-teaser-trailer-finally-premieres.html

Hey guys, look! It's the sequel to Chronicle!

Literal Teenagers with attitude

Also, Billy was a literal faggot and Tommy a sociopath that bullied everyone.

Just Billy for being a fag, the actor was actually a really decent guy and would often visit sick kids in costume for nothing.

The fuck are you talking about
That looks like trash. The art itself is worse than the SNES titles

That faggot actor who played billy you admitted he lied about most of the shit he said

Did he? Where? When?

Anytime anyone ever mentions Power Rangers, the first thing that pops into my head
UH OH
WE'RE IN TROUBLE
and the burning mental image of smug Christopher Lloyd. I don't know why, either. That song was in the power rangers movie but played for like a 30 second period tops.

It was in the credits along with Van Halen and everybody was kung fu fighting.

He tried to not be a faggot. Went around to different places attempting to cure his gayness.

Well I was a kid when that came out and I seem to remember commercials advertising the movie coming on during cartoons on Fox that had the song in it.

Plus there was some making of featurette that came on that played the full music video.

So much cringe…

(checked)
Isn't this song pretty much everywhere, though? Reminds me of OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS because it's just pretty much thrown into a large number of movie tie in soundtracks

I don't remember these commercials. I just remember these "message from the power rangers" commercials that had the power rangers tell children not to bully, brush their teeth, and all that other basic shit their parents should have taught them.

The Movie game wasn't as good as the regular SNES game

Not really. Just Power Rangers and the Blue Angels music video.

I wish it were everywhere, though. It's my favorite song.

Megalon and Gigan are top tier, Rodan can get fucked. Anguiras is cool though.

Power Rangers has tons of behind the scenes stories about greed if you look. It's actually kind of sad.

No, he rubbed his balls on Rocky's face during the movie filming and turned on the heat and rolled up the windows after farting in a car with JYB. He used to fuck around a lot with people.

Where does he need to go back? /krg/ on 4/m/ is usually pretty mild to outright enjoying Ex-AIDS, so he didn't come from there.

Those trips deserve some recognition.

why is blade so moe

Power Rangers were always shit.
I thought all sentai was the same but some is actually bretty gud

Bump

Was actually surprised at how good this one was
Saw the movie one at a shop a few months ago but decided not to get it cause movie tie in, may have to check it out now.

I liked faiz it was like a slow read manga the slides right into I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

I don't know what words makes me cringe harder during a movie's marketing nowadays, "diversity", "gritty reboot" or "cinematic universe".

I liked Zack, okay? That isn't Zack, it's just some pussy ass faggot.

Did they even think about the weapons? How is someone that small supposed to use an axe?

It looks like a generic as fuck flash game.

That looks like a shitty no-budget flash game, at least they could have used pixel art.Sorta off topic but i never liked Power Rangers, it looked dumb, cheesy and poorly written. It was usually the dumbest kids i knew that happened to be on it.

Rangers! You must stop Lord Zelda, he has captured over 6 million Jews. Oi vey!