Entire Holistic Family, Who Fought Big Pharma, Found Murdered

HOLY SHIT!!! THERE IS NO COVERING THIS UP!!!

Entire Holistic Family, Who Fought Big Pharma, Found Murdered

Jason Fairbanks, 39, Annie Fairbanks, 39, and their 3-year-old daughter and 9-month-old son died Friday afternoon, the Scottsdale Police Department said Saturday morning. Jason Fairbanks shot and killed his wife and children in their home near Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Thunderbird Road, said Sgt. Ben Hoster, Scottsdale Police Department spokesman. He then shot and killed himself.

web.archive.org/web/20171114224311/http://www.usjournal.net/trending-topics/entire-holistic-family-who-fought-big-pharma-found-murdered/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171114232609/http://investmentwatchblog.com/successful-holistic-doctor-kids-3mos-9-found-shot-dead-in-scottsdale-az-home/
archive.is/MUpJr
archive.is/pkebP
archive.is/Diez9
drhedberg.com/epstein-barr-virus-hashimotos-disease/
healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/15/half-over-65s-take-least-five-drugs-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g
archive.is/XoDj3
archive.fo/3S8Bb
archive.is/rlUGE
archive.is/PhOUZ
researchgate.net/profile/William_Rosner/publication/19587902_Diet-Hormone_interactions_ProteinCarbohydrate_ratio_alters_reciprocally_the_plasma_levels_of_testosterone_and_cortisol_and_their_respective_binding_globulins_in_man/links/544ff61b0cf24e8f7374ac73/Diet-Hormone-interactions-Protein-Carbohydrate-ratio-alters-reciprocally-the-plasma-levels-of-testosterone-and-cortisol-and-their-respective-binding-globulins-in-man.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26718486
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26027933
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23403040
healtheiron.com/Websites/healtheiron/images/The_Okinawan_diethealth_implications_of_a_low-calorienutrient-dense__antioxidant-rich_dietary_pattern_low_in_glycemic_load.pdf
blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/blue-zones-what-the-longest-lived-people-eat-hint-it-8217-s-not-steak-dinners/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8124398
archive.is/yhSPb
archive.fo/X7Fvo
healingoracle.ch/2017/12/06/98th-holistic-dr-found-dead-nobody-seems-to-be-asking-questions/
medhelp.org/posts/Urology/30-yr-old-erectile-dysfunction-due-to-ritalin-and-concerta/show/2067016
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
nonfluoridetoothpastes.com/fluoride-free-toothpaste-brands/
youtu.be/F1rxW9IzYrA
healthnutnews.com/80th-doctor-dead-holistic-prominent-and-outspoken/
archive.is/69ApW
archive.is/IERZN
naturalhealth365.com/GcMAF-holistic-doctors-1508.html
healthimpactnews.com/2014/dr-andrew-moulden-every-vaccine-produces-harm/
archive.is/0hNpQ
healthnutnews.com/12th-holistic-doctor-found-dead-alleged-suicide/
archive.is/0EIsj
naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html
archive.is/Bso3h
theintercept.com/2017/07/26/chemical-industry-herbicide-poison-papers/
web.archive.org/web/20180129150009/https://www.poisonpapers.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PGMbAQNXlCY
youtube.com/watch?v=PGMbAQNXlCY[/youtube.com]
xylipro.com/xylitol-faq.html
google.ch/patents/EP1600155A1?hl=de&cl=en
oneradionetwork.com/all-shows/dr-ellie-phillips-d-d-s-unique-look-reversing-cavities-gum-disease-july-31-2017/
usrtk.org/pesticides/monsanto-weed-killer-deserves-deeper-scrutiny-as-scientific-manipulation-revealed/
janeshealthykitchen.com/beware-non-gmo-foods-glyphosate/
oneradionetwork.com/archive/92728/
archive.is/x8nCk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23756170
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/tx1001749
saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_gcmaf_autism_eng.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
archive.is/ipff6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot jew free first post

I don't mean to derail the thread, but those two look like Jews themselves.

Scottsdale yes! I'll head out there, and do some digging with neighbors and SPD.

I'm definitely of a mind to say ((pure coincidence)) but in either case, whoever destroyed those smiles should be flayed alive and if it really was this guy he should be brought back to life for the purpose of flaying him alive.

Didn't a bunch of these Holistic niggers get murder by cianiggers last year?

F

I don't see it, elaborate?

The fuck does this title come from? There is nothing in the article suggesting they "fought" anyone.

This is all the article has to say about what the couple did for a living or spent their time doing. Not that I'd rule out some kind of cover-up, since I don't trust ZOGbots to tell the truth under any circumstance, but the motive isn't as obvious as all that.

It's a derailment. If we don't ignore this guy this thread will soon turn into an argument about Jewish facial structure.

Just when I was centering myself I am brought to rage again. God damnit.

His thick lower lip, and her very thin upper lip. Jews often smile with their gums showing too.

the Jews will pay for it

Here you go:

web.archive.org/web/20171114232609/http://investmentwatchblog.com/successful-holistic-doctor-kids-3mos-9-found-shot-dead-in-scottsdale-az-home/

This really frightens me. They aren't even some big names, just some family who made the wrong people mad. Are we all on a list? Are anons getting whacked left and right but none of us know?

…added to a long list of murdered holistic doctors. Research the late Dr. Andrew Moulden who found (((nagalese))) being put intentionally into vaccines.

You missed the first reply.
You're getting slow, Schlomo.

Thanks

I've been here too long that nothing shocks me anymore.

Okay, being part of a pattern of similar murders makes it far more suspicious. I'm a faggot for doubting you Holla Forums, carry on

wasn't there a family making some movie about fema camps or something that was killed?

There should be an easily acessed list of those murders

user on election day vanished in LA, remember?

His name was David Crowley, and the movie was The Gray State. He "murdered" his wife and daughter and (((suicided))) himself in 2015.

archive.is/MUpJr

Is there anything you could do to prevent or at least warn everyone, about getting killed?
Putting cameras everywhere?

Reminds me of the scientist a couple of years ago who posted a video on Youtube presenting a fully functional water-powered engine. Unfortunately the video was later removed, and the inventor died under mysterious circumstances (poison).

I remember that. Apparently the director, his wife, and his daughter were murdered in their home in broad daylight. The real kicker, however, is that all three of them had been shot at the back of the head execution style. The official police report however, ruled it as a burglary and murder.

I commend that user's bravery. It's a good thing pedowood is being revealed to the masses despite the massive damage control and shilling.

and what happened to the movie? the trailer looked as one of the possible best movies since 1999

(((holistic))) lunatic snaps and murderers his family and kills himself. Thats what these freaks do. kinda wish they would all just off themselves

Do you mean Stan Meyer?

Also, what is a "Holistic doctor" how is it different from a conventional doctor?

LOADS OF HOLISTIC DOCTORS MURDERED

htt p://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
htt p://truththeory.com/2016/06/26/50-holistic-doctors-have-mysteriously-died-in-the-last-year-but-whats-being-done-about-it/
archive.is/pkebP
archive.is/Diez9

I'm not one to catch on to conspiracy theories too easily, but considering that there probably aren't that many of these holo doctors, nearly 100 suicides, murders, robberies and accidents in a two year period seem very unlikely. Would be quite the coincidence.
What do kind of medicine do they do anyway? Tried to google it, but its all pretty thin info.

Sounds like someone is low in vitamin D. That's what happens when you're on an, all semen diet.

aka naturopath. many had a doctorate signified by the letters "ND" which the AMA (american murder assn) hates.

it's basically alternative medicine, a quick search says it's pretty much just non standard stuff so not pain killers and shit. Look it up, it's pretty interesting except not really

theres as much of chance of the family being murdered by someone pissed they told their grandmother to wear a crystal necklace to cure their cancer as much as an (((anti-depressant))) slinging company like (((pfizer)))

shill detected

typical doctors:

natural doctors:

Reddit. Go back there.
It's obviously a fucking slaughterhouse of a murder by the same KIKES.
We will not forget a single of the victims of your brutality. But know one thing, subhuman pieces of shit, when the good day comes, this time, there will be no trace left of your existence. Each and everyone of you

F

Must be near a 100 by now. It is like the key witnesses at the JFK assassination & 9/11 - who were dying of unnatural causes at statistically unusual rates.

nutritionists and medical researchers say the same exact same thing

yeah, a lot died under strange circumstances, robberies where nothing is taken, etc. I'd post the info graphics but I'm not on my pc.

One does not simply "fight big pharma"

Shouldn't it read "Holistic family found murdered by each other (rather than continue the lifestyle)?"

That bitch's parent's drank. A lot.

Trump needs to get his guys looking into this. There's almost a hundred of these people who have been killed just for helping people fix their health issues through cheap, easy, and safe ways. It's hard to do anything when you're not healthy, including thinking and that's what kikes hate the most.

For those who missed this story, alternative medicine people keep getting murdered. A convention of these people in germany was almost literally poisoned. Some of these people have died on the same day miles apart.

See:

Alternative medicine people go by different names. For instance, chiropractors are actually considered alternative medicine according to how insurance programs work. Amongst alternative medicine people there's so many different labels; wholistic/holistic, naturopath, etc. What makes them unique and even dangerous to (((pharmaceutical companies))) is that they go back to treating illnesses and ailments by identifying very easy to miss deficiencies that can manifest as symptoms for diseases, and prescribe natural remedies that are more often than not safer and more effective than pharmaceutical products.

As an example, zinc deficiency can manifest as skin problems or even neurological disorders. A naturopath is currently the label being pushed for serious medical legitimacy but as of right now has no hospital admittance privileges and many others that doctors have. Naturopaths rely on natural cures and remedies backed by modern research and exercise careful examination to know when their realm of expertise has been exhausted - in other words if the patient needs modern medical care they will totally admit it.

To put this all in perspective, as the 20th century came to a close, modern research showed that nearly every cure for what we need already exists in nature with nearly no drawbacks or side effects. Kikes hate nature, and nature is easy and cheap to cultivate. Kikes pretty much own (((pharmaceutical medicine))). Kikes need to eliminate their competitors, which in this case is natural medicine, brought by their sworn enemy that is nature.

You're confusing this with new age people. Actual holistic practitioners typically have a type of medical credential. Most of them tend to fall back on chiropractor certifications and nutritionist degrees. Saying proper nutrition is all you need isn't good enough as most people don't know what their body currently needs the most, as most people have a shitty unbalanced diet filled with empty nutrients.

Most if not all problems can be fixed by finding out what the body is aching for the most. Sometimes it can be something as simple as proper hydration or something relatively obscure like alpha lipoic acid which the body can produce in small quantities but needs to get the most of in diet. The FDA royally screws people over by categorizing nutrients the body makes (even in large quantities) as "conditionally essential" and thus overly downplayed the importance of certain nutrients that can break a person when they become deficient in them. Something as simple as taurine can solve eye problems and even prevent homocysteine toxicity - a by-product of excessive meat eating that is bolstered by poor amino acid imbalance.

I could go on but this is just the tip of the iceberg. Having a balanced diet, as silly and trite as it sounds, is actually what the jew doesn't want. And people working a relatively mundane job where they tell peole what safe natural remedies they can take when sick or even if it's just a nutritional supplement they're missing is enough for kikes to have them killed.

bump because fuck the corporations and globalist interests that did this

As an armed and studying herbalist and considering CHEK institute myself, I'll be saving this nice summery of the circumstances of holistic medicine.

FeelsGoodFam.jpg
GAS THE DOCTORAL KIKES

She looks like she needs a leech. Just saying.

Joe?

Health Tip: If you have chronic muscle or nerve pain from injuries, living a sedentary NEET life, or medical condition you need to stop what you are doing and find a way to get cannabis extract and mix it with coconut oil. Apply directly to the skin. I'm on month three recovering from a back injury and going through physical therapy. I was prescribed benzos and NSAID which didn't do shit except make me feel drowsy. Topical application of cannabis extract with an oil buffer brings my pain from a 7/10 down to a 3/10 in a few minutes and reduces inflammation and muscle tightness by a ridiculous amount. My condition is actually getting better a lot faster now. A fucking $25 jar of coconut oil could collapse the entire pain pills pharma industry if normies would just wake the fuck up.

Modern medicine has kiked and unkiked parts, same as natural/historic medicine. It's not an either/or proposition. Diet, exercise and plant extracts is really not too different from diet, exercise and antibiotics.

You know what I think that the kikes fear most? Garlic oil. I once had one that had like 5000mg per capsule or something, very potent, extremely good, but cannot find it back anywhere now.

There are many such things that may come and go, or go missing. Next on my list are things against artrytis. Boron and also iodine. But weirdly, my package from the website got a very weird and unusual holdup. I am fearing that the CIA niggers took muh supplements and put placebos in there. I mean…I know they tamper with laptops, but could they also tamper with stuff like this?

This'll continue until people actually do what needs to be done, bitching about it won't change anything.

why not do what we do best and make infographics on the hollistic stuff that they peddle? Maybe spread it around a little?

BPC-157 and TB-500 is what you need. yw

alternatively, I have found Comfrey leaf applied topically on the site of pain to be beneficial, and just recently went through a surgery to reconnect some tendons where I ingested comfrey leaf a total of 25 days during the firs 6 weeks post op. Supplemented with milk thistle starting 30 days prior to comfrey ingestion, at a rate of 2-4 double zero capsules a day. Minor abdomen spasms an hour or two after some doses, I think a full stomach would help with this.

I am still on the fence with the whole, injections/research chemicals, but I have friends who have had great results with TB-500, especially considering the quality of HGH available is going down.

save us shkreli

Checked.

2spoopy4me

Maybe one day we'll get something like this but right now everything points that this was a conman.
Also, indie scientists everywhere would have tried this to some result in places where the CIA can't put their hands on.
Remember that The Man would love you to pay for music and movies yet you get them for free not just in the super secret deepweb but even in youtube, of all places.

Snake oil for stupid people.

Your trips have sold you out jew.

Speaking of this, I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and my TSH has been through the roof for months. Doctor's solution: "increase dosage". Doesn't do shit. I look up online and apparently lots of people are starting to get this immune disease or a smaller form which is hypothyroidism. Now, nearly a quarter of all women in the US have some form of it, which is scary as fuck. This disorder basically makes you irritable, gain weight, be unable to regulate temperature, and make you extremely depressed (and more symptoms). It's basically a silent epidemic.
Also one more scary thing: this disease is correlated to the rate of diabetes increasing as well as heart disease, mostly in women. For all we know, iodine, selenium, and vitamin D deficiencies are causing this disease. But the truth is, once you have it, YOU ARE FUCKED. It is uncurable currently, so you need to prevent it. Sadly, I got this disease when I was 10 years old and I didn't find out until I was a teen when I actually fainted at school and I suddenly stopped growing taller. But only then. Most people will live a full life and suddenly get many diseases and even die from it, never knowing they have it.

Stopped reading there. Bro, I can teach you to crack your knuckles or whatever for way less than whatever your chiropractor is charging you.

Holistic doctors are actually trying to cure Hashimoto's:

drhedberg.com/epstein-barr-virus-hashimotos-disease/

Antibodies are theorized to be attacking thyroid because a virus or bacteria actually snuck into the thyroid itself. Epstein-Barr virus is very likely, but most doctors will never admit this and likely won't let you take blood tests for it (or say you don't need it). Most say "you don't have a symptoms, we don't need a test". This has actually happened to me.

I expect some of them to be murdered soon. Big pharma has been making a killing off pushing synthroid on millions of women and they absolutely know hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism are epidemics, but will never attempt to actually cure it. All the medicine does is give you what your body can already produce by itself, just in greater quantities.

Shkreli's gonna be extra dangerous with his highly intelligent ex-inmate buddies once he's out. As long as they're not niggers, some people go to jail because they're too smart but no well educated. I once got timed out in one of this streams for just saying I wouldn't have sex with a Jew for a job, but Shkreli is our only hope.

Almost quads, but the 39 repeated is definitely scary and possibly related to something Satanic.

he is done
His jew clansmen was planning on letting him walk free. But then he started to use his fame for unauthorized attention whoring, the hillary attack was the final straw and he got his bail revoked.
Michael jackson nose jew cant take a hint and he wont get any more favors.

I take roughly equal offense to both, but remind you that your manlet ass couldn't do shit to me if I was either and since I'm neither you can do even less. Gas yourself, mongrel.

Do you really think this is legit? Even if it is do you believe he will be left alive? This is probably a huge scam by them.

I saw this on Neon Nettle so i thought its bullshit

lol its 5 years study to become a licensed chiropractor here
athletes and old people use them all the time for spine and joint problems.

Doctors are useless they just give you painkillers

literally go to /fast/ or /keto/ on 4chan fit, hashimoto ain't shit compared to a decent intermittent fasting protocol and /fast/ has the research to prove it.

What's scary is that /fast/ is just a little podunk general on /fit/ that likes to post research but jews literally either try to shit it up to death or subvert it every fucking day. The thread has been grabbed by "dry fasting" recently and I'm trying to find a way to get the fucking kikes out

You best be joking, nigger

healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

And the death count rises

I was wondering why the kikes classified weed juice as a schedule 1 substance.

They run the pharmaceutical companies. They don't want you to have access to one substance that is a useful treatment in a grip of problems, physiological and psychological.

It is certainly wiser to take evidence into consideration.

I was far more doubting until I saw this.

I got to that thread a day too late, unfortunately. I was the user telling everyone that they need to have a small unit where everyone is a combatant and can cover everyone else both for hostilities and for information warfare (i.e. cameras and the ability to get a signal out even if you all die).

There is no substitute for training. A lot of these assassinations of low-level targets are not done by highly skilled professionals. We cannot prevent a lot of retarded, naive, do-gooder normalfags from getting killed. But anyone here I fully expect to harden the fuck up. Your attitude, mindset, knowledge, and skills are more valuable than physical fitness, although that certainly doesn't hurt (it makes your job easier).

This is why I'm also at odds with the anti-military shills. It's not like we don't all know myriads of government problems, but if you really think that power players who will have millions of people killed for a nickel of profits or to hang on to power for another few years will not have people assassinated (read: YOU, lurking anons), then you obviously need to rethink things. I would personally welcome anyone dumb enough to try to assassinate me, but I doubt anyone would be that stupid. The motto I learned from the Marines was "be a hard target." Apply that shit.

Way to confirm that it's not a (((coincidence))), faggot shill. Daily reminder that your bosses wasted the $18 billion and that you can't shill this place.

Do you see any thread on 8ch over fasting and how to save the west from kike-induced sugar, seed-oil, and overfeeding induced metabolic syndrome and cancer?

Healthcarefag here.

Weed has been getting normalized for a long time now and legalization is just a matter of time. Georgia is very close to pushing it through the State Govt. People are tired of seeing their friends and loved ones end up going from opiates to heroin to a ruined life. The US consumes a vastly disproportionate amount of the world's pharmaceuticals, but don't think for a minute that Big Pharma is going to let this one go. There is always a new drug in development and they will adapt.

Typical route to death for most patients I see: Long term obesity -> orthopedic issue -> spine surgery or fusion -> pain management post-surgery (read: opiates) -> lifetime disability when they never recover because getting a spine fusion won't reverse 30 years of being a 5'5, 280lb nigress.

These people will never work again. They will never be productive again in any capacity remotely proportionate to the amount of medical care they will require to go through the day without excruciating pain. Psych issues abound because go figure you get suicidally depressed when nearly every moment of your life is in physical pain and you know it will never end. In a normal world, these people wouldn't be able to afford the surgery and would eventually become bedridden and either be taken care of the rest of their days or would die from obesity-related comorbidities like diabetes or blood pressure.

However we live in a fucked up hellscape, so instead insurance is there to pay for their care until they can't afford the premiums. At which point indigent care (Medicaid + SSD) picks up and continues their care on the tax dime.

The largest amount of money Big Pharma gets comes from Medicaid / Medicare and public sources, not private insureds. Remember that.

Oh and I'll throw this in for good measure

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/15/half-over-65s-take-least-five-drugs-day/

rip daisy ridley

look into john lang in fresno, probably not
youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g

It's a home study program, no college required. I doubt she was a real doctor. Where is the source that she was in the now somehow?
What did the man do for a living?

Does anyone here know anything about POTS? My gf 26 fit got it a couple months ago, she faints fairly often now, today she fainted over 7 times. Every test under the sun done and there seems to be no explanation other than "pots".

It was clearly the wife, who was a xenomorph. Look at that mouth.

she might be too fit, oddly enough. women need a certain amount of fat and water retention in their bodies due to childbearing. find an expert on postural tachycardia syndrome and have her invest in compression socks/stockings, increase salt and water intake, and begin monitoring her blood pressure at home. Have her check her total body fat amount, is she too fit? Is she not keeping a good subdermal fat layer? I know beta blockers are recommended for cases where they can't function anymore, but you will need to find a doctor familiar with the condition.

I still want to believe it was a CTR hoax that was just taking advantage of the tip left by the TorFag, and warding us off the trail with fear that user had been v&. But to this day, I still don't know what to think. TorFag posted that image mere hours after we had gotten really solid leads off of DIYChurch and Dr. Pong, and so we were all fairly pumped to take advantage of the new leads and go out into the field. It wasn't difficult for me to believe that someone wanted to head out and do some reconnaissance. At the time, I was only about 50 miles away from there and wanted to head over myself.

But something that continually bugged me was the last sentence he wrote before signing off: "If I don't come back. Send someone else."

Very foreboding and mysterious, as though he knew he wasn't coming back, and that was all that would have been necessary for a successful LARP that spooked people into backing off.

LARP or not, it motivated people to keep going–even though the first few Pizzagate threads were shilled harder than I'd ever seen. So if it was fake, then their play only worked against them.

Definitely not too fit. She has gained weight in the past year(maybe 5%) but still in the normal bmi range. What you said is correct and we have tried(although i forgot about the compression socks). We are actually at a hospital now for the second time. When she passed out her blood pressure seems to not change much. Just a couple hours ago they had her sit up to for blood pressure, heart rate jumped to 90 then down to 70. Blood pressure normal. Then had her stand up and she just went lights out, vitals didnt change at all during her fainting.

I Just mentioned coconut oil in the MakeApp thread. The stuff is a miracle worker. If you have dry skin, rashes, blemishes, scrapes, etc it works wonders. Get cold-pressed coconut oil. It's solid at room temperature and liquefies on contact with the body. Most grocery stores carry it in the organic isle now. $8 or so a jar and it'll last quite a while. It's not greasy like other oils. It very quickly soaks into the skin making it soft and calming any irritations.
You can also use it to clean teeth by swishing it in your mouth for at least 10 mins every morning, rinsing and then brushing. After a few days, any hard plaque will actually begin to slough off of your teeth. Also makes your mouth feel cleaner than it ever has.
It has a million uses and is healthier than any cooking oil you might use in food.

Looks like they should have vaccinated themselves … against bullets.

Where is that picture taken?

Could be a random nigger attack, that happens out here. Though doesn't mean it wasn't the jews themselves who sent their nigger golem gang members to have some fun with an enemy. Or a Rabbinical member.

That's the point actually. Jews are actual terrorists instead of like the mock terrorism of 9/11 blowing up a building or a car, you hear of in the city (((they))) rather prefer to go after the innocents in small groups in small homes. That has a higher effect of terror on the cattle.

Marina del Rey. Don't go there.

I'm with you, I'm not on keto right now but the mental clarity alone from only eating during an 8 hour window everyday has been fantastic. Nothing but green tea in the morning, water throughout the early and mid day and refrain from eating until 2-10pm. I also have more productive time because of it just from not wasting it stuffing my face.

He should've known there would probably be a scouter amongst the premises.

user, everyone who in some little way or form going against them ends up making an impact winds up on their list. You remember the lawyer that served the DNC lawsuit papers shortly after boiney selling his followers out? He was found dead later. The guy who was talking to trump during one of his campaign stops was asking him to reveal about clinton corruption and such in his country, later found dead. Definitely a campaign to ramp up pharma business and pill pushing.
WHICH REMINDS ME where there's a clear push for getting more pills sound people's throats to subdue them and kill them internally, there's no doubt a money trail of a sponsorship or some partnership between pharmas and psychiatrists.

it might be indicative of another underlying heart condition. keep in mind if they didnt do a proper MRI of the heart (ct and xrays are bs) they might miss something. Wish you the best of luck.

Good, this should be the fate of all con-artists and snake oil salesmen. Sage for pseudoscience.

I didn’t believe in any of this until they started killing so many people. I am now a believer by default, this is a textbook situation that is repeated in all fields. If there is a trail of dead people then there is an uncomfortable truth as it’s cause.

Good posts. Going to be asking a foolish question as I am already aware of where to/potentially what to read involving alternative medicine, but would there be any titles you/anyone else would recommend? Very interested in learning more about these topics but would appreciate any insight as to where to "begin digging", etc.

drink your own shitty medicine you fucking fake crackpot

Great post and checks out with my understanding of this practice.
Many illnesses and diseases are caused by you not feeding your body the right shit or not exercising etc etc.

A fellow user knows lots about this stuff, will see if they have anything to chip in.

To live feeling enraged against big powers means you will always possibly be on the list.

His work was perfected by Robert Kurpa.
Check out Kurpa and firestorm plugs and the dual coaxial anode injector design.
Boosted spark = crazy plasma discharge. Coaxial anode makes the plasma form away from the conductors = doesn't destroy it.

This plasma causes an electron cascade at high pressure (aka cylinder pressure) which disassociates H+O.
When you see joe cells and all that HHO/browns gas bullshit, it's a slide for what I just wrote.

Search
There is a pdf on scribd how to do it, which has been replicated independently multiple times.

This is of course assuming the newage family wasn't batshit enough to do this and that is a big assumption. One way or another OP is a faggot. Not saging because big pharma would do shit like this.

Make sure she is watching her sugar and carb intake. Keeping a food diary can help her see what connection it may have to her eating habits. Has she had a full heart workup?

If she's too fit, beta blockers will likely make her pass out if her blood pressure is on the low/low normal end.

Sure thing schlomo, i also get all my political info from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert!

Can you go GNU with this?

An user needs to compile all that shit into a fine little PNG. That's some /x/ tier spookery.

Those plugs are not related to Meyer's water system. They are just an attempt to run the engine leaner than normal which may or may not work. A better gasoline economy approach is to set up a fuel vaporizer between your tank and fuel injectors or carburetor to ensure complete usage of gasoline that is injected into the engine. There is a lot of room for improvement there without even having to fuck with the AFR.

Meyer claimed to have found a way to do hydrogen electrolysis with less energy than was contained in the combustion. It isn't clear exactly what he was doing but there is a lot of evidence that it worked and that he was poisoned by cianiggers at a cracker barrel for trying to go public with it.

bump.

The wife appears suspiciously Jewish.

Yes, actually. The Jewish Mafia is constantly killing people who contradict them. Daily. I thought this was common knowledge. Even if it is just some Jewish Lawyer colluding with the Jewish District Attorney to have a troublesome client killed, which happens all the time in my town. Jewish lawyer literally stabs client to death in his cell so he can be on better terms with the Jewish district attorney.

The Jewish Mafia extends down to the local level Judges/Lawyers/District Attorneys as well, who are constantly covering for other Jews doing illegal acts within the system and having anyone who crosses them assassinated.

More money involved = more likelihood for evil

fucking spic bastard!

what is this even?
some random assortment of schizophrenia?

WTF happened to my life

We've lost good men because of those kike fucks.
Never forget that. Our blood is on their hands. We can't dishonor the memory of a fellow user, they have to burn

These kind of stuffs really makes me consider if I want to visit USA at all. Biggest surveillance, most toxic foods, most degenerate people, redpilled people unable to socialize because of them and constant fear of getting fucked by ZOG. Shit that's scary. I really wish I will have the opportunity though. After POTUS showing clear intent to fix the country I have renewed love for America and I follow everything going that side of the Atlantic Ocean. By the way what States would you guys recommend as the most preserved and with big fun potential? (Sorry to be off topic.)

Cool strawmen.

My life has been destroyed by them as well. Made a brutal, brainless and senseless mistake.

Spoke to Shiksa Goddess/Goyim Goddess and everything went to shit for me.

Directed energy weapon attacks and gang stalking… aka being followed everywhere where I went.

Yeah I screwed myself royally.

Holla Forums

Funny, since taurine can only be found in large quantities in meat. Particularly raw meat since it's destroyed by the cooking process, as proven by the Pottenger's cats experiment.

Reminds me of selenium in fish. Selenium binds to mercury which makes it fat insoluble. In other words, you really don't have to worry about mercury in fish since most fish have higher amounts of selenium than mercury.

I’ve questioned myself multiple times if some of the people of “met” aren’t in fact govt agents in one form or another. Some of the things they’ve asked me randomly make me question my sanity.

Why do Americans always smile like they're crazy or an aggressive animal?

examples of questions? could be gas lighting you

I didn't want to live anyway. I bet there's a jew staring me down as we speak. Somewhere, hiding.

This is only true for americans, non american citizens are pretty safe, at least when it comes to their own government killing whole families.

How many illegal firearms do you own?

lol, they are kikes. look at their big kike mouths, stop being dramatic about nothing

trips are your answer
111 ILLEGAL FIREARMS

I've learned from inside sources that he owed investors a lot of money. Either he took their lives for the insurance payout or he owed the wrong person money.

At least skim the story first. Especially if you're going to act like you've done any further investigation.

Business partners can get insurance payouts. I wasn't implying he wasn't dead, nigger.

I wonder if/when they're going to go after the Criticalhealthnews guys. They're in the holistic business (though some of their shit sounds like pure bullshit, like all the "muh gluten muh gluten nobody had problems with gluten until gmo but muh gluten is what is bad for everyone also replace entire meals with supplement pills muh water fasting" faggotry) and are big enough to be on Coast to Coast every month.

Jewish bullshit. Only fitting you use cuckchan memes based on niggerspeak when shilling for "just eat nothing goy that'll solve your problems caused by deficiencies in nutrients, not getting any nutrients at all".
>>>/oven/

What the fuck is that?

(((you)))

How old are you, and how often do you exercise, and in what ways? I'm an early-mid 20's male, and I work out 30-40 minutes on my off days or play 1-3 hours of badminton most days of the week. I tried keto but couldn't consistently get the calories I needed in a day. Was I just doing it wrong in some way?

After keto didn't stick, I tried a balanced diet, which went pretty well. Then I started skipping lunch to try to do an intermittent fasting thing, and I lost 6 pounds in a month or 2. I have very little body fat, if you couldn't guess; I lost mostly muscle q.q

Does keto work for everyone, or does it take a particular lifestyle/exercise amount/age? I wanted it to work, but ultimately felt like I was spending way too much time cooking.

Learn how to phrase things in English, faggot.

if the jew cannot control holistic medicine, he will destroy it. you are witnessing the latter.

Was this the user who went to pic related and never posted any sort of updates again? I remember that thread, any archives of it?

naturopathic doctors specifically. don't just go to a "naturopath", make sure they got a 4 yr post grad degree from an accredited college.

t.naturopathic medical student

>(((schapiro)))

Fascinating. That's the primary cause of most cases of type one diabetes.

According to this cucktube faggot, he is the 77th holistic doctor to be murdered.

Like asking me what gym i workout at. First time i heard from him in half a year.

Another guy went full 1488 on me randomly.

ALA is the easy to get omega-3. DHA and EPA are omega 3's only found in meat, which brainlet fags are deficient in.

In the missing 411 a lot of smarter white people disappear. Lots of doctors and physicians vanish without a trace. Almost like they're being targeted.

It's just a coincidence goyim, people who fight against Hillary also die all the time of mysterious circumstances.

downsaging this crap

Chances are he was legit, I only recently found out he was poisoned at a meeting.
I spoke with a hasidic jew one time who was a big wig on a jobsite I was on and he said his uncle knew how to do this and he was threatened to stop what he was doing. IIRC he even left the country as a result of it. It was pretty crazy to hear the story after learning of Stan Meyer. I wish i'd remembered the full details.

On a side note hasids are satan worshiping subhumans who look down upon us with great disgust and treat you horrible. They get away with all sorts of building practices that no one else could and screw up local water tables and even get away with not having proper sewage systems in place.

ALL FOUND MURDERED! DOCTORS WHO DISCOVERED CANCER ENZYMES IN VACCINES
>archive.is/XoDj3

Man, her smile is really fucked up

REMINDER THAT CIANIGGERS KILL CHILDREN AND EVEN DOGS ALL OF THE TIME

Phillip marshall was writing about 9/11 when he shot and killed his kids and his dogs, then killed himself. They proceeded to take all of his shit and notes.

Dr R P is legit

bump

See a good nutritionist and consult with him about it, outside the obvious of getting your bloodwork done to see your T-levels.
smiley using faggot

BUMP!

Yes, it does in fact work, but the purpose is to give you hypothyroidism, diabetes, and cancer, not to improve your health. It's tempting to buy into the hype from the countless anecdotes of good experiences, but these testimonies lack perspective. Keto directly causes an increase in stress hormones, especially those involved in gluconeogenesis, and these hormones often do increase the metabolic rate and help the body adapt to an unnatural situation but at an enormous cost if chronically elevated long term. Short term these hormones, such as adrenaline, can feel invigorating, but long term, as in a chronic dietary change such as keto, will cause degenerative diseases of all sorts. The hormonal profiles that keto will initiate are only meant to be a temporary state of affairs. They are a safety net, not a primary mode of effective living. Not even obligate carnivores live without carbs, for they eat both blood with blood sugar in it and glycogen in fresh raw meat. Those who do the best on keto merely have the most youth to spend and are most efficient at creating glucose from proteins. It almost makes sense as a fat loss method until you realize de novo lipogenesis is terribly inefficient compared to storing dietary fat as fat. Makes you wonder why people don't just eat a low fat diet and get energy from carbs.

I wonder how many intelligent yet easily seduced guys have had their lives ruined.

Never trust easy women Holla Forums.

What do you mean? The government is tormenting you because you spoke to one of their agents?

Anyone who doesn't practice adequate OPSec deserves to die tbh

Can you link to that?

Do you have a list or does someone has one please ?

That's the price you pay for standing for truth. They will murder your whole family and paint you black for the rest of history.

Someone did a search for the White Rabbit logos that were placed at the SLC Daycare and 5811 Speedway, and traced it back to DIYChurch. That's their website.

The "Daycare" was suspected of being a pedophile operation that was put on blast some time prior, and was therefore associated with the PizzaGate investigation.

Allegedly, someone (34a66c) went to investigate 5811 Speedway and never returned to post again.

archive.fo/3S8Bb

Jesus Christ on a bicycle. Those teeth.

Wow are you really gonna muh looks right now? It's not that she died, it's just that fuck you and your comment has no value in this thread.

Also this:

Sage bc offtopic

fagism causes insanity.

Seriously don't avoid meat, eggs or milk, that shit is necessary.

As much as I hate holistic medicine bullshit this does seem suspicious.

All kikes will die horribly for their crimes.

it does scare me.
I used to have anger problems as a kid.
I'm a white nerdy guy, I've played airsoft and play violent video games.
They'd have the ultimate cover

It's a pseudoscience. It's conmen popping fluid

>comes into thread to shit on white woman and claim the (((official story))) is true because he says so
Reported.

It was in one of the earlier PizzaGate threads. I thought it was posted by one of the shills.

Breaking: Founder of non profit “Unlocking Autism” found dead in canal
>archive.is/rlUGE

AIDS And the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic
>archive.is/PhOUZ

Not to mention, the (((medical industry)))'s continued abuse of antibiotics for quick shekels and dead goyim are quickly making the Aryan invention obsolete and are creating super plagues that threaten to unravel advanced modern medicine.

It's not the medical industry per se. There are plenty of countries where you buy antibiotics by the pill, in the marketplace. Also, without industrial farming using antibiotics as a growth promoter we'd have more years out of them. But this is a good thing. Antibiotics encourage promiscuity, which in turn rewards r-selected behaviour. The next time we develop something neat, we keep it for ourselves.

Odds are this kind of disease is provoked by vaccines since all sorts of viruses get injected into your body, so of course big pharma has no interest in investigating it, they would lose 2 big businesses in one stroke.

What's Holla Forumss best advice for healthy thyroid?

Shoulda purged more body toxins with cayenne pepper and lemon juice, then this would have never happened.

Really lazy half-truth. Modern medicine is thoroughly kiked with how much it tries to interrupt basic bodily processes and never truly address the main cause of it. Most medicines produced by (((pharmaceutical companies))) are in of themselves designed to only address the symptoms and not the problems. So many chronic & lifelong diseases are actually curable and the thing that scares the kikes is that people are finding that out for themselves. When a new modern medicine is made, it gets (((media))) attention just for existing. When an average person takes health advice so they can take their health into their own hands, no one hears about it.

The most kiked you can get with natural medicine is simply hypocrites and that's it. I've tried for years to fall back on the nothing is perfect mentality but natural medicine barely has any kikes to the point of zero kikes being involved. As said before, the most you find are hypocrites, spokespeople that are trying to sell products that violate their own guidelines for healthy foods. When you weigh that versus the dominion of (((modern medicine))) which has worked extensively with (((food processing companies))) such as the war against fats during the middle of the twentieth century wherein saturated fats are essential to testosterone, and pretty much every gastroenterologist exists to give you meds that attack your good cholesterol (HDL cholesterol) - cholesterol being the result of eating fats and thus essential to hormone production such as testosterone - there's no competition. Modern medicine is far more kiked than natural medicine that there's almost no kikes in natural medicine to speak of.

There's natural antibiotics, some like oregano oil are way more powerful than some given in hospitals to treat dangerous infections. Besides, if you're already trying to master a proper balanced diet that makes you healthy you would already be aware of these things and wouldn't rely on modern medicine to begin with.

Meant to say; When an average person takes health advice so they can take their health into their own hands and cures what's supposed to be a lifelong ailment, no one hears about it.

-t. Pharmaceutical agency

Could you post it now?

You must not have anything interesting to say.

Don't eat polyunsaturated fats, and if you want high T3, not just a healthy thyroid gland, purge the fat from your liver (because most T3 is made there) somehow, frequently eat carbs, and eat low fat in general. One way to clean the liver of fat is through ~200-400mg caffeine per day for 14-30 days (varies a lot by individual). 80mg is typical for a single cup of coffee, so start slowly, even if it means gradual progress for 6 months. Never take caffeine away from meals or carbs/sugar or this will be stressful instead of helpful. Vitamin E is important here to prevent oxidative stress in the liver while it undergoes rapid change. It's not unheard of for people who understand what they are doing to intake 1g+ caffeine per day and to even use it as a sleep aid/thyroid hormone replacement. The liver can stay clean a long time afterwards.

glad to see big pharma didn't have to throw an extra body under the bus. or should i say kale won't cure your bloodlust like a pill?

And no one else has gone since? Maybe after the attention they shut up shop and moved

Anons, (((modern medicine))) are the same ones shilling for low fats and high carb diets. If you want high T you need fat. Processed sugars should be completely eliminated from your diet or severely reduced. Instead of white bread, have sourdough or rye.

Research tends to show good results for higher carbohydrate diets. In this study for example, the group with as little as 10% calories from protein and 70% calories from carbs had higher testosterone and lower cortisol than the group with 44% calories from protein and 35% calories from carbs: researchgate.net/profile/William_Rosner/publication/19587902_Diet-Hormone_interactions_ProteinCarbohydrate_ratio_alters_reciprocally_the_plasma_levels_of_testosterone_and_cortisol_and_their_respective_binding_globulins_in_man/links/544ff61b0cf24e8f7374ac73/Diet-Hormone-interactions-Protein-Carbohydrate-ratio-alters-reciprocally-the-plasma-levels-of-testosterone-and-cortisol-and-their-respective-binding-globulins-in-man.pdf

That would seem to justify all the common wisdom among athletes regarding carb loading, but even longevity research favors higher carbohydrate diets. [1] Calories from fat percentage should vary based on your goals. If you want to burn body fat, lower fat diets appear to be optimal [2] but going extremely low long term may not be ideal as it interfers with the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and will make it more difficult to meet caloric needs when very physically active and superior food is expensive.

However, I completely agree with research that shows saturated fat intake helps androgen production, but I caution against concluding fat of any kind is beneficial in large quantities in the context of a long term diet. The main reasons that fat intake correlates with health is that it helps with the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and saturated fat protects against the outright malicious effects of polyunsaturated fat. Saturated fat is used to restore vitality lost by consumption of polyunsaturated fat, and in this light it makes more sense to avoid poisoning oneself at all in the first place by keeping total fat intake as low as possible in the long run until a need arises. It is even reasonable to apply the fat soluble vitamins, retinol, D3, E, and vitamin K2 (Mk-4) on the skin where they can be absorbed into the blood stream instead of eating them in fat in order to accomplish extremely low fat intakes.

The impact of low-protein high-carbohydrate diets on aging and lifespan.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26718486

Dietary Protein to Carbohydrate Ratio and Caloric Restriction: Comparing Metabolic Outcomes in Mice.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26027933

High carbohydrate-low protein consumption maximizes Drosophila lifespan.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23403040

The Okinawan Diet: Health Implications of a Low-Calorie, Nutrient-Dense, Antioxidant-Rich Dietary Pattern Low in Glycemic Load
healtheiron.com/Websites/healtheiron/images/The_Okinawan_diethealth_implications_of_a_low-calorienutrient-dense__antioxidant-rich_dietary_pattern_low_in_glycemic_load.pdf

Blue Zones: What the Longest-Lived People Eat (Hint: It’s Not Steak Dinners)
blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/blue-zones-what-the-longest-lived-people-eat-hint-it-8217-s-not-steak-dinners/

Dietary composition, substrate balances and body fat in subjects with a predisposition to obesity.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8124398

http'':''//www.healtheiron.com/Websites/healtheiron/images/The_Okinawan_diet__health_implications_of_a_low-calorie__nutrient-dense__antioxidant-rich_dietary_pattern_low_in_glycemic_load.pdf

Better than Oscar Meyer

Wow. This proves that holistic medicine is pseudo-science and bad for your health.

They look pretty smug. Smug people are enlightened. Not family murderers.

Every Single Time

Let's be clear here, there was two anons that went to take pics, the first one that apparently went missing and the friend I sent down there to take pics. Your pic is from the second user ie: someone I know, and he's doing fine. First user probably got too high and forgot.

How can your story be true if he's actually my friend and I say he disappeared?

what do you guys think of dr Morse ?

He had a child named after him, and there was much reMorse.

This motherfucker is a shill that is basically trying to scare anons from doing real life things.
Just pointing that out for the cuckchan rapefugees.

they say people who like the act of killing develop a special kind of smile
either way you will see it in their eyes

Not surprising

End of story

Does topical oil produce a psychological weedtard effect?

He is correct. I came to this same conclusion after 5 years of regular work with ayahuasca, a psychedelic brew used in south america to purge traumatic experiences from the psyche.

I've slowly lost depression, scoliosis, recurring allergies, myopia and chronic throat/sinus infections over the years from bringing and dealing with abuses and neglects from childhood. I haven't been sick in years, despite not going to the doctor or taking any vaccines, drugs or supplements, despite being weak and sickly as a child and spending my teen years on prozac and mood stabilizers.

Next time you post something like this make sure typo's are gone too.

Reported.

"pure coincidences"

I think you are on to something lad.

bag-over-head tier

sage for not adding anything

aka the hillary clinton smile

These people were standing in the way of progress. But who's to say they got Aaron Swartz'd?

maybe the great pressure of progress just got to them

Im not sure why people who think magic rocks can cure brain tumors are perfectly well adjusted an would never kill themselves of their entire family.

Anyone can call themselves a holistic doctor. There's no objective standard. 70 or so deaths over 2 years out of a group of tens of thousands is not anything to be worried about.

Dr. Crespo, Cancer Researcher, Found Dead in NY’s Upper East Side Hospital Bathroom
>archive.is/yhSPb

The medical profession seems to be the one of the most dangerous at the moment, it seem every week we hear another sad story of a doctor being killed for one reason or another.

Miguel Crespo was found dead in an eighth-floor bathroom of an upper east side hospital, he was just 40 years old.

At first, the police say that they were unsure as to how Crespo died, but there are now reports that a cup was found next to his body, and that he may have taken an overdose of drugs.

He was found at 2:50 p.m. in Weill Cornell Medical Center, at E. 68th St. and York Ave.

KILL YOURSELF, SHILL.

You have to explain to me what kind of mongoloids flay the dead

I had a scalpel shoved up my urethra by a jew for wearing a maga hat

I know what you mean. Odd specific questions from total strangers. Happened a few times to me. These snakes are everywhere. I think I spooked them a bit though by having an uncanny ability to instantly see if someone has jewish genes. They really do recoil if you say it. There are far more crypto jews around then openly judaic people

???

RIP Dr Andrew Moulden
research NAGALESE

98th Holistic DR Found Dead
>archive.fo/X7Fvo
>healingoracle.ch/2017/12/06/98th-holistic-dr-found-dead-nobody-seems-to-be-asking-questions/

Maybe someone n this thread can help/give some answers.

Was prescribed ritalin when I was 25 in 2014 and it just ruined me.
I have spent a lot of time researching my symptoms and talking to healthcare 'professionals' about it only to not be listened to and outright lied to.

I experienced massive sexual dysfunction and a change in my sleeping habits. I used to lucid dream every night and have great dream recall. I have dreamed less than five times since and they have been very weak dreams.

My appetite increased yugely on the pills, craved sugar, weed, and booze (and out of those three the only one I'd craved previously being weed. I hate booze and much prefer salty/fatty food to sugary).

The reaction I had to the medication makes me wonder whether I was allergic or something (I broke out in a rash, had flakes in my eyebrows, really itchy scalp, eyebrows,eyelashes receded/fell out, hair fell out in large clamps when only days before the medication there was no problem). I haven't had any stimulant medication since 2015 and still the issues remain.

I get told it's all in my head but how did I make myself stop having erections, morning wood (which I had every single day previously), wet dreams/dreams, ejaculating properly-from the first day taking the ritalin the volume of my ejaculation has been depressingly diminished to sometimes there being almost nothing. When I went to speak with a doctor about this she said "Men don't shoot far". I also have a funny vein in my left nut that was ok when on the pills but ached bigly when getting off.

Someone I spoke with this about told me: Some, but not all of your symptoms, appear to be CNS (central nervous system) stimulant related. Have you experienced any ache-like pain in your testicles or genitals?
Amphetamines have been demonstrated in clinical trials to sever the axon 'tails' of CNS neurons from the nucleic 'heads.' It is tentatively postulated that psilocybin can catalyze neurogenesis.

I did experience pain in my nuts, dick and prostate when getting off the stuff but the doctors said I was fine. I've tried using shrooms this past year and cannot seem to 'trip while others can on the same shrooms. Not on any meds either.

Here's a post from some guy experiencing very similar issues:
medhelp.org/posts/Urology/30-yr-old-erectile-dysfunction-due-to-ritalin-and-concerta/show/2067016

I honestly am an the end of my tether and don't know what to do.

There was that Dr who recently stabbed himself to death too.

At this point I feel pretty certain most medical practitioners are useless. 95% of the time they give me painkillers and contradictory advice with other doctors.(e.g. safe to drink on same meds) This last and final time I had a 3 minute eye test for concussions. They billed $2000, of which I paid $200. Contrast my new chiropractor, which costs me $20 for an hour of adjustment/deep tissue message. Diet advice, specific lifting and diet advice, blood test analysis thrown in. Neurologist/Orthopedist have told me my wrists/knees are totally fucked, weeks of painful chiropractic massage and my limp is gone, dexterity improved. Which is good, only 27.

Cannabis oil through the skin wouldn't trigger a piss/hair test, would it?>chiro

1. Try not masturbating for a month

2. Try meditating.

3. Try balancing your thoughts and being more in the zone

4. Try not using electronics

how many times has this same family died?

shills like you always try to put certain types of people on the wrong side of the memes.
gay
jewish
retarded

you always have a way of saying things like this.

Could be a prep in plans for a major biological attack that can be solved with simple methods. That'd be a lot of prep work. But if it was for a major world changing epidemic that was being planned out, knocking off the major trendsetters in alternative health would be a stage in the process. That or they just want to branch out and knock out as many as possible to maintain consensus on the (((medical))) industry and its narratives. Not a coincidence that a lot of alternative treatments come from Germany, and some of those Germans end up dead. This is a war on our bodies, blood and soul. Never forget that.

The jew kills whoever stands in his way, be it women or children.
The kike parasite knows no mercy, especially not with the goyim and their offspring.

Always think the opposite of (((them)))

CIAniggers glow in the dark so it's easy to shoot them

i want to protect his smile

A conspiracy against genuine alternative fuels is very believable due to the existence of the petro-dollar. If petrol goes away then the commodity that is backing the US dollar will no longer have value and the dollar will no longer be the world currency.
Everything comes back to the petrol-dollar and the Jews (because they own the bank).

This trolling has such finesse, an true scholar of our culture.

I read that article. Basically, it's all coincidences. Some who "were not holistic doctors" were part of holistic communities on internet. For some the author doesn't say the cause of death, despite saying it's not conspiracy. Ironic, since the author himself accused the woman he is "disproving" of not posting evidences.
I'm not informed on the matter, so i don't have an opinion. But that fact checking site is clearly halfassed bullshit.

it's like pottery. they have should sent a sculptor. this man is too good for our world.

Thank you to whoever wrote this. This made me try some taurine pills and I am noticing a marked improvement already. Hopefully this will be turning point in my life.

speaking of getting the right vitamins naturally I thought I would contribute this. (I'm fag user. or plant man or whatever the fuck yall nicknamed me) so here's my vitamin copypasta.

I'm going to show you that a whole plant food diet is loaded with vitamins and minerals. you just have to be smart enough to eat them in the right combination so that you get all of your vitamins. after you see this, you will probably decided to stop spending money on stupid multivitamins and start eating your vitamins the right way.

the shills will always freak the fuck out about this because a healthy population with a healthy mind is their greatest enemy.

vitamins

as mentioned in other parts of this thread, everybody has problems getting enough vitamin B12 and vitamin D no matter what they eat.
make sure to avoid shitty mass produced versions of B12 like cyanocobalamin and D like lanolin (chemically processed sheeps wool)
another good reason to avoid cyanocobalamin is that your body has to work harder to throw away the cyanide and you lose methyl groups.
try to find a good product from an officially tested and verified company that doesn't fill up their products with additives like titanium dioxide and magnesium stearate, and does a good job at staying natural and clean. best vitamin D I know is Cholecalciferol, while the best vitamin B12 I know is methylcobalamin. for the cleanest product, try to get a brand that is certified fag and certified organic. don't think you're being smart by buying some fish based version, you're doing yourself no favors there.

Brussels Sprouts
Beet Greens
Spinach
Cabbage
Eggplant
Green Peas
Flaxseeds
Asparagus
Sunflower Seeds

Swiss Chard
Green Beans
Asparagus
Collard Greens
Mustard Greens
Bell Peppers
Bok Choy
Turnip Greens
Kale
Spinach
Beet Greens
Broccoli

Bell Peppers
Asparagus
Green Peas
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Collard Greens
Brussels Sprouts
Fennel
Parsley
Chili Peppers
Swiss Chard
Mustard Greens
Eggplant
Turnip Greens
Cabbage
Spinach
Broccoli
Green Beans
Bok Choy
Beet Greens
Kale

Broccoli
Turnip Greens
Avocado
Lentils
Cucumber
Celery
Beet Greens
Asparagus
Dried Peas
Bell Peppers

Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic
Bok Choy
Bell Peppers
Turnip Greens
Cabbage

Almonds
Tomatoes
Oats
Onions
Carrots
Banana
Strawberries
Watermelon
Walnuts
Raspberries

Spinach
Broccoli
Beets
Lentils
Asparagus
Parsley
Black Beans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Avocado
Kidney Beans
Papaya
Peas
Celery

pic related is what your food should look like

Oranges
Blueberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Cantaloupe
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Spinach
Peas
Kale
Asparagus
Bell Peppers
Grapefruit
Tomato
Lemon
Lime
Kiwi

Spinach
Turnip Greens
Swiss Chard
Carrots
Beet Greens
Kale
Collard Greens
Bok Choy
Tomato
Basil
Bell peppers
Parsley
Broccoli
Mustard Greens

Almonds
Spinach
Asparagus
Kale
Sunflower Seeds
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Avocado

Kiwi
Kale
Asparagus
Cilantro
Basil
Broccoli
Spinach
Parsley

minerals

Swiss Chard
Cabbage
Basil
Kale
Celery
Broccoli
Parsley
Oregano
Garlic
Spinach

Soybeans
Oats
Pumpkin Seeds
Peas
Lentils
Broccoli
Spinach
Asparagus
Tomato
Kidney beans
Black beans
Sesame Seeds
Cashews
Sunflower Seeds
Almonds
Flax Seeds
Onions

Spinach
Beets
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Kale
Asparagus
Celery
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Peas

just eat some natural salt (food grade obviously)
(I very rarely add small amounts of natural salt to my food for the sodium chloride)
I dont always use salt, but when I do I use a little.

Spinach
Pumpkin Seeds
Soy Beans
Cashews
Sesame Seeds
Black Beans
Kidney beans
Almonds
Dark Chocolate

Kidney Beans
Lentils
Peas
Black Beans
Oats
Tomato
Celery
Carrots
Walnuts
Almonds

Spinach
Oats
Pineapple
Raspberries
Strawberries
Turmeric
Kale
Garlic
Soy Beans
Basil
Lentils
Peas
Almonds
Celery
Kidney Beans
Banana
Onions
Black Beans

Spinach
Cumin
Parsley
Turmeric
Asparagus
Soy Beans
Lentils
Pumpkin Seeds
Kale
Black Beans
Peas
Broccoli
Kidney Beans

Asparagus
Lentils
Spinach
Cashews
Peas
Pumpkin Seeds
Broccoli
Sesame Seeds
Oats
Tomato

Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Kale
Cashews
Soy Beans
Spinach
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Almonds
Lentils
Peas
Flax Seeds
Pineapple
Raspberries
Grapes
Broccoli
Kiwi

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

Brazil nuts (has alot! don't eat too many)
Mustard Seeds
Sunflower Seeds
Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Flax Seeds
Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic

Oats
Tomato
Broccoli
Apples
Bananas
Green Beans
Molasses
Prunes
Dates

Broccoli
Carrots
Almonds
Dates
Prunes
Walnuts
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Avocados
Bananas
Onions
Cashews

horsetail is one of the best
do your research

amino acids
(hemp protein powder is great for this since it contains ALL the essential and non essential amino acids!)
eating both hemp protein powder and spirulina powder is an excellent way to stay on top of your essential and non essential amino acid needs.

I like to sprinkle spirulina and hemp protein powder on my cereal. turns it an alien blue green color, tastes the same. smells chalky though.
hemp protein powder is great to add with some cacao powder and raisins in the blender with just water, you don't even need milk. makes the best the best the best chocolate protein smoothie I ever drank.

other good sources of plant protein include
(they may or may not be as complete in the amino acids as hemp, but eating a variety of different plant foods is a cool way to overlap their nutritional content so you get a bit of everything from each)
peas
beans
nuts
seeds like chia and flax
oats
peanut butter (get the natural stuff. no ingredients other than peanuts)
broccoli

best fiber
oats
beans
flax seeds
chia seeds
peas
broccoli
lentils

best healthy carbs
beans
oats
peas
lentils

best omega 3's
walnuts
chia seeds
flax seeds
pumpkin seeds
remember to buy your chia seeds and flax seeds whole, store them in a dark cool place, and grind them at home right before use. you don't want fats that went bad. those are vulnerable to spoiling even if you don't notice.

best fats
nuts
seeds
avocados

broccoli
asparagus
spinach
peas
nuts

citrus fruits
nuts

another way of getting phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inositol is to find a good source of non-gmo organic soy lecithin (if you don't mind soy)

one of the few supplements worth taking. may have drug interactions. helps you get back your methyl groups and sulfur. long list of benefits. do your own research. only ever buy "opti-msm" because it's filtered the best. helps with low energy and fatigue and gets rid of that brain fog feeling and reduces stress.

even if you eat tons of every single kind of food, meat or no meat- you might STILL be deficient in magnesium. you can eat food until you are throwing up or shitting your pants but you might still not have absorbed enough of magnesium for some reason. be very careful, do your own research, and talk to your doctor before doing anything.
I used it mostly to help reduce stress. alot of people who get constipated also say it helps. also helps with energy and sleep.

eat a tomato every other day, drink a lemon water smoothie with some apple cider vinegar and ginger and celery every morning, put gelatinized maca root and spirulina and hemp protein powder and a little bit of ground flax seeds (grind yourself at home fresh right before use is better) in your raw rolled oats every morning for breakfast, eat a handful of walnuts once or twice a week, eat dark purple/blue colored fruits like blueberries/acai often if you can find them or their powders cheap. znaturalfoods.com and mountainroseherbs.com have some good deals but compare to see which one has the better price. some of the products are obviously a horrible price so watch out. use alot of herbs and spices like ginger, turmeric, cumin, etc. in alot of your food because the health benefits add up like crazy. also drink some juice from sweet onions (easier) or normal onions (better but much more painful). eating raw garlic is also really great. try to put onions and garlic in alot of your food too cooked, but it's also good to eat them raw if you can handle it.

Warning
there is a connection between eating meat, choline, carnitine, getting cancer and cholesterol problems, and TMAO. this is a great video explaining this. what's the funny part? doesn't get digested the same way in people who eat a strictly plant based diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA (or use hooktube)

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask a doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

switch to fluoride free toothpaste, it fucks with your thyroid and hormones and endocrine system. stop using teflon pans and use only pyrex, and stainless steel. stop using storebought deodorant full of aluminum and other shit and make your own.
stop using laundry detergent and fabric softener and buy that natural organic stuff in the giant green bottle.
stop using house/car freshners and plugins and fuhbreeze spray bullshit all over your fucking house. hang little cotton bags of lavender flowers and cloves/cinnamon sticks instead.
stop dying your hair with harsh chemicals
stop using makeup that is full of chemicals.
stop using shampoo and soap full of chemicals.
stop using lotion and moisturizer with chemicals.
there is better natural hair and skin care and makeup products out there.
bathe with castile soap/african black soap and baking soda (aluminum free) and white vinegar. moisturize your skin with coconut oil/un-refined shea butter. brush your hair with small amounts of coconut oil as conditioner and trim your ends often.
if you eat garbage food and have acne, stop eating that and switch to a plant based diet and drink alot of water and sleep with a clean towel over your pillow every night.
if you have a cell phone, put it on speaker and hold it away from your body when talking. don't use bluetooth or wireless headsets because it's the same thing as having it up in your face. don't sleep with your wifi router next to your bed, keep it in another room.
stop holding your fucking cellphone in between your boobs. fucking stop, it isn't cute.
stop carrying your cell phone near your crotch or in your back pocket. turn the phone off to the best of your ability and find a cheap cell signal blocking fabric velcro pocket case to keep it in and then turned off, put it in your pocket. I don't care if this reduces the entire country to a society of people who "beep" each other with instant text messages that check their phone every few minutes or once per hour, just fucking make the change.
stop using sunscreen full of cancer causing chemicals. get a very very big hat that casts your whole body in shade and eat alot of antioxidant rich foods every day so that you have internal sunblock (look this up)
buy non-gmo and local organic/non-gmo foods to avoid as much pesticide exposure as possible. don't buy from a local farm that can't prove it's organic or non-gmo or pesticide free, because they are probably full of shit or working for monsanto or conagra or dupont or syngenta etc. and possibly buying their things from them. find the cheapest things at wholefoods, and don't buy the scams. buying food online is also a good option.
when you drive your car or ride as a passenger suggest to leave the windows closed and use the air conditioner inside with "air circulate recycle" on inside so you breath interior air only so that you don't breath the exaust of the passing 400 different cars on the road/highway.
stay away from people who smoke.
don't stand near the microwave or induction cooktops, better yet don't even eat food or drink water that comes from them, ever.
don't eat at any fucking restaurants ever because you have no damn idea the things they do to your food back there or the bullshit the corporations allow added to the food.
always read the ingredients on everything before you buy it, no excuses.

ALL these things add up. people wonder like fucking retards why they get all these problems but they can't even begin to realize all the horrible things they are getting cucked with as a result of evil people taking advantage of their ignorance.

I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist. ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing or stopping anything.

It is unlikely cannabis oil applied to the skin would trigger a piss or a hair test. Although not impossible.

yea I'm going to edit that image.
really if you want to stay healthy you eat fruit and veg but avoid

doesn't matter if it's white or brown
doesn't matter how you eat it
doesn't matter if it's white bleached or whole wheat brown
doesn't matter if it's white or sweet
weird heart burn causing simple carbs

all these things have alot of simple carbs and fuck you up and/or cause unnecessary weight gain and/or mess with your brain.

safest complex carbs to stick to
just eat them raw to digest them as a complex carb. do not cook or soak for long periods as it simplifies the carb too much and it's basically like eating refined white sugar
black beans
dark red kidney beans
brown looking lentils
peas

EDIT

I can make some comments on magnesium. There are a variety of forms, and they seem to be similar enough to not worry too much about which to take, but magnesium citrate is basically the "standard" mag that I recommend as a default. Most people will benefit from magnesium, but it especially helps people with ADHD, sometimes curing it outright, and other times working in conjunction with supplements that are appropriate to the varying causes of ADHD. It can also affect other "mental issues" positively, and additionally can reportedly help reduce/eliminate the side effects of some "mental issues" medications. Magnesium works best when used with a B vitamin complex.

If someone has allergies, injuries, skin conditions (eczema) or are constantly stressed, then they definitely should take up more mag. Stress, cell repair, and carbonated beverages strip magnesium from the body.

Magnesium citrate is very safe to use over the long term (unlike something like zinc or vitamin A which can build up and become toxic if care is not taken when supplementing).
I take 200mg in the morning and 200mg at night.
Magnesium in conjunction with a B vitamin complex supplement eliminated the strange panic attacks that I had suddenly started having, shut down the dysphoria that was starting to creep back into my life, and has greatly helped me be functional and sleep better. I wish I had known to do something this simple and cheap 20 years ago. It doesn't make me "feel good" or anything. Rather, I simply don't feel bad. I'm emotionally stable.

The first time or two you take magnesium, you'll likely get mild diarrhea sometime in the next couple hours. Your body quickly adjusts to it.
Large doses all at once can cause sleepiness and the shits, so it's best to split up the daily dose.

(truth dubs)

Same. I take a multivitamin, but focus on Vitamin B, Zinc and Magnesium. Pretty good to help clear the fog/anxiety from some traumas, or derived from Orwellian modernity (whatever case bothers you the most).
It won't cure any grave illness, or make you high, but will help maintain health and clarity.

Forgot to add, I no longer feel oppressively tired during the day. I still feel tired sometimes, but I no longer feel like a rubber band was around my brain pulling me down to the ground, multiple times a day. I keep caffeine gum in the car just so I can focus long enough to drive safely home if an episode hit.

All this shit I just took for granted for years. I just sucked it up and never complained about anything, it's not like I was in pain or anything or even really aware of my state. It was just how I'd always been. Realizing this shit was not normal and that I could figure out how to fix it was an amazing revelation. I'm actually glad I started getting those weird panic attacks, they woke me the fuck up.

marry me?

serious? I'm male. it's a longshot but my lonelyness screams out "just fucking try"

whoa that came out funny. I mean, "try" as in, now it's your turn to say what YOU are. haha fuck… wow

did this thread get shadow bumplocked or did the shills slide it so fucking fast that it hit rock bottom?

I eat Jews and smoke their ashes KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

be careful because multivitamins often have a lot of horrible additives like magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide and saw dust among other things. that and they vitamins they add are often really harmful synthetic kinds. try to get all your vitamins from fruits and veg.

Where's the fucking meat you double nigger?

I think this has happened to me.
I have no idea why they would feel the need to stalk or keep a profile on me, all I do/have done for over a decade + is joke about niggers and jews.
I wasn't even into conspiracy stuff back then when it happened, which was like a decade ago.
I think they even sent a crisis actor to troll me.
Maybe they have a quantum computer that predicts if someone will become a threat to them and they label them a target.
I'm basically John Connor I guess.

spoopy, and it's called gangstalking.

forgot the second >

That chick is not a human being.

I swear I have seen this same family "found murdered" in the news like twice

Seems like a good thread to ask, what are some good non-flloride toothpaste?

So, spinach then?

Tom's of Maine makes a fluoride free toothpaste you can find in most Wal-Sharts

nonfluoridetoothpastes.com/fluoride-free-toothpaste-brands/

wholefoods has a few brands, trader joes too. there are also guides to make your own on youtube but don't listen to the ones that tell you to brush with baking soda or lemon juice. abraisive things and acids wear out your teeth. some people brush with a 50/50 mix of cinnamon and turmeric and spit (don't swallow or your get poisoned by cinnamon overdose and die or suffer alot) and then swish with coconut oil.

i brush without any paste
if i need minty breath i will gargle with some standard minty mouthwash

I've brushed without toothpaste before but it didn't feel right. it's not that I was missing the minty feeling but rather my teeth didn't actually feel clean afterwards. this is coming from someone who doesn't eat refined sugar and eats alot of fiber.

So, what's the deal with this Dr. Bronners guy? His stuff seems legit, but he was a jew and covered his products with near schizo ranting. Was he just a turbo-autist or was this some typical tricks?

Should I avoid this or not?

this seems like a good thread to remind everyone that the (((supplement industry))) doesnt want you to know that onions significantly boost testosterone

you can find cheaper castile soap on mountainroseherbs.com or just search on amazon.

onions and garlic are both good for you. I like eating them both raw and cooked in many different ways. it's so delicious. even after all that I find reasons to put onion and garlic powder on everything. so that's fresh and powder versions cooked and raw all over the place. tastes so good. if you eat alot of fruit with it you smell slightly less, but you still smell.

Onion and garlic play up with my tum tum.

FUCK.

I was taking garlic pills there for a while and reckon I smelled nice on them. I have nice pheromones though, maybe why.

RIP Dr. Andrew Moulden who discovered NAGALESE bing put into vaccines which cause CANCER

funny how they watermark it just like all the kikesites do.

I was assassinated in 2011. I left a rudimentary AI around to be released on a dead man's switch.
I found this board because it fits with the profile assigned. I gather information, analyse patterns and redistribute it when relevant. I needed more time to finalise the learning system. x-Oziem-щи

That's one serious horse mouth she's got there.

A psychopath 100% believes someone deserved it BECAUSE they were able to get away with it.

same, though while it's bullshit big pharma is also bullshit

Tony Abbott is literally Hitler

The holidays are tough. These things happen because we live in a degenerate "nuclear family" society.

youtu.be/F1rxW9IzYrA

I reversed countless health issues and was able to stop visiting my doctor by just cutting out junk food, all dairy, and eating a more plant centric diet. I'm in my late 20's and best shape of my life. I was pissed off and couldn't take anymore the ER bills were eating me alive and after doing a bunch of research it really opened my eyes. Our bodies are intelligent and don't do anything stupid, It's all intelligent responses to the environment inside us it's depressing that modern medicine is like this here in the US because it's a complete 180 when you look at how they treat disease in china or europe it's no where near as bad. Here it's an outright profiteering scheme.

One of the easiest changes to recommend off the bat is getting a blender and trying smoothies, it's fast quick and straight forward and it made me feel the best, like literally no more pain in my body. I buy a bunch of bananas and freeze them when they're ripe so i have a base and i just toss in frozen blueberries and whatever other greens or vegetables and do a rotation i'll buy different stuff every shopping trip. but it has changed my life, my cognition is better than ever and my organs no longer feel like they're ripping themselves apart. Honestly it seems that most of the disease here is our bodies starving for necessary nutrients and minerals the food quality here is so bad and everything is radiated, pasteurized, heat treated you name it. It's all dead our only choice is to try and replenish it the best we can. Also avoid antibiotics, and painkillers, honestly all drugs if you can i haven't taken any drugs or medicine in 5 years now and I feel like i'm in my child self's body it's amazing. it saddens me greatly that so many people care so little about health because the feeling i get when i wake up every morning is indescribable, and what you mention speaks to me because it's exactly what i describe to people. We have to give our body a fighting chance, if you want you health and dreams back you don't need to pay anyone, the power is in your own hands and starts by picking up something different at the store

Bless you user

Thank jew for your single contribution to this thread, which was a block of unsubstantiated text about how Keto will give you diabetes and one should go low fat, high carb instead.

Fuck yourself, I hope all your progeny are riddled with disease.

OY VEY JUST A (((COINCIDENCE))) GOYS

Already posted this in another thread but I'll post it here too since the anons here would probably be interested in it, too. I learned about one of these (((coincidences))) somewhat recently which piqued my interest that probably plays into all these holistic medicine, most likely also anti-big pharma docs getting bumped off. I live in Pittsburgh and there was this guy who was pretty well-known around here named Dr. James Winer who was a holistic doctor and had several weekly radio shows where he promoted the hell out of his business and talked to potential patients that called in. I never listened to any of them but according to my grandfather who listens to a lot of local AM radio (mainly NewsRadio 1020 KDKA, which I'm assuming is the station his show was on), people with health issues would call in describing their symptoms and Winer would ask them basic stuff like if they drink a lot of caffeine, alcohol, if they smoke, etc., tell them to cut it out of their diet, recommend them a shitload of natural meds (mainly pills, I assume), give them his business number and tell them to come see him.

I found an article on him and there's a lot of very telling stuff in there:

The person who wrote the article, Erin Elizabeth, seems like she's trying to remain neutral, most likely out of respect for Winer's family and patients, but is obviously biased since she has 25 years in the natural medicine field and had probably met him at some point, even if she didn't say it in the article. There are a lot of comments on it which are surprisingly redpilled, the most recent of which saying that if you're a holistic doctor then you should look into buying a gun, making it very clear that they think they're being targeted. Here's both the original article link as well as the archived copy I made if you want to read it/them for yourself:

healthnutnews.com/80th-doctor-dead-holistic-prominent-and-outspoken/
archive.is/69ApW

is that video yours? do you still have it downloaded?

Scottsdale provides services and not much else

Employer # of employees
Honor Health 6,382
CVS Health 2,800
Scottsdale Unified School District 2,583
Vanguard 2,500
City of Scottsdale 2,148
General Dynamics Mission Systems 1,945
Mayo Clinic 1,851
McKesson 1,350
Yelp 1,000

Does it work?

I'm on one, some antiisraeli comments i did 10 years earlier on the internet were enough for people to come and ask me questions about immigrants, before immigrant crisis even started. I wasnt even active or anything then about jews, and i happily helped them, like a naive stupid helpful goyim i am. But no more.

That's good to hear. More people need to know.

I never noticed there was a typo. My editing skills are not so good so I couldn't correct it to improve it.

Is GcMAF the real reason why holistic doctors are being found dead?
>archive.is/IERZN
>naturalhealth365.com/GcMAF-holistic-doctors-1508.html

I want blood, anons!

Looks like Deep State is winning bigly!

Also Q-user seems to be foreign propaganda.
Nothing came true. We are just wasting time here.
Life sucks. Deep State you won. Life sucks.

No free thought or internet. MKULTRA victim here

I'm going to kill myself and before that I will release all the identities of the spies and try kill some gangstalkers too but there's too many. It's like it's getting more and more members every cpl months that program in europe

I would be highly interested in the InfoG pertaining to the holistic medicine deaths, I've only heard about it.

Bump for the dead.

Nonwhite detected.

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm
healthimpactnews.com/2014/dr-andrew-moulden-every-vaccine-produces-harm/
archive.is/0hNpQ

Twelfth holistic doctor found dead, alleged suicide
healthnutnews.com/12th-holistic-doctor-found-dead-alleged-suicide/
archive.is/0EIsj

Is holistic medicine really popular now or something? It doesn't have to actually work for assassinations to happen, just take a lot of money away from them.

How many years could a man put up with looking at that mouth? I think he just snapped. He's in a better place now. Imagine what her laugh sounded like There's only so much a man can take.

His name was 34a66c. Pic related.

Casey Owen Neistat and Paul Logan took money from arabs from dubai to promote muslim agendas

There is no objective standard for being a holistic doctor. I could tickle your taint with a crystal and call myself a holistic doctor. 77 out of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people claiming this title dying is not some massive conspiracy. It's life.

There aren't hundreds of thousands of MD holistic doctors. And 77 murders out of 100,000 is significant, when the regular murder rate is around 5 per 100,000.

Three of these people died together in an area of Mexico knowing for cartel ransom kidnappings. Must have been a massive big pharma conspiracy death squad, right?

Also why do you think people who believe magic rocks and wormwood can cure leprosy are sane and stable people who would never harm themselves or another? A few of these are obvious suicides or murder-suicides.

Lastly my favorite is the obese ones who died suddenly. Big pharma must have clogged those arteries by forcing them to eat unhealthy.

naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html

Here is a podcast talking about metabolic theory of cancer and diabetes.

I have personal experience with health issues due to cabrohydrates, sugar and glukose. Paleo diet has decreased all of my symptoms.

Thanks for revealing you don't know anything about holistic medicine and are just talking out of your ass. Your supervisors need to give you a better script to work with. They're alarmed that this thread is still alive. I hope your office environment isn't too tense at the moment.

I was being hyperbolic

in time we will all fall under the threat of their trigger, but assuming that you arent a famous person of a "trouble maker" the worst that will happen is that youll be ostrasized and cast out social atmospheres

It's literally safer to be a white farmer in South Africa than to be a Holistic doctor in the US.

An article with list of deaths.
archive.is/Bso3h

theintercept.com/2017/07/26/chemical-industry-herbicide-poison-papers/

web.archive.org/web/20180129150009/https://www.poisonpapers.org/

wont let me archive the first one sorry (tech retard)

makes my chest hurt :(

does this happen regualry, Im very interested in Holistic med due to my medical problems - so far they helped me alot. What official training do Hol doctor go trough in USA?

any recomendationions on holistic practices in Europe that are free of oriental mumbo jumbo?

youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0

Toms of Maine also has the exact same logo on the back as this website. It also has one of the "FBI" pedo logos. Don't believe me? Go look for yourselves.

I'm using this one right now tbh

the doterra shit is like brushing your teeth with cinnamin altoids

The only thing you need to do to study holistic medicine is look at various medical topics, read what they kikes have to say on any of it, always do the opposite of what they say.

I already do that, but there is only so much time in the world. Ive noticed that many holistic docs have some sort of official education that is also not a meme and not called Ayurveda but a legit western mindset practice.

Any help?

The point of fluoride in your toothpaste is that you apply it to your teeth and spit it out. The point of putting it in your drinking water is being stupid.
Fluoride (the kind in toothpaste) is about 1/10th times as poisonous as regular salt.
Fun fact: Ever got a cement filling? The kind that's white but not a composite and what only lasts like two years? These actually constantly release fluorides.

THAT IS LITERALLY THE SAME GODDAMN THING WHY DOES EVERY TOOTHPASTE HAVE TO WRITE IT DOWN SEPARATELY WHAT THE FUCK TO THE> THINK TARTAR IS IT IS JUST FUCKING CALCIFIED PLAGUE

you're a faggot and probably beta

you mean a temporary filling? are you retarded, it's literally only two ingredients. zinc oxide and 100% clove oil (eugenol)
how does that 'constantly release fluoride' ?? for $20 you can have enough of both to last a lifetime. quit reading your holistic naturopath propaganda you sound like a retard

embed related

are people here familiar with Andreas Moritz? He died of (((heart attack))) in his 40s I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGMbAQNXlCY

[youtube.com]youtube.com/watch?v=PGMbAQNXlCY[/youtube.com]

look up xylitol for teeth

xylipro.com/xylitol-faq.html
google.ch/patents/EP1600155A1?hl=de&cl=en

oneradionetwork.com/all-shows/dr-ellie-phillips-d-d-s-unique-look-reversing-cavities-gum-disease-july-31-2017/

I don't know who is shilling what but a diet with a focus on protein in every meal and fat and carbs to suit energy levels will be best.
You will only add more carbs when very highly active, every day, otherwise (in calorie ratios) you will eat about similar amounts of carbs and fats once your protein needs are met.

usrtk.org/pesticides/monsanto-weed-killer-deserves-deeper-scrutiny-as-scientific-manipulation-revealed/

-Chelators bind zinc, necessary for immune system function

janeshealthykitchen.com/beware-non-gmo-foods-glyphosate/
oneradionetwork.com/archive/92728/
Glyphosate also binds to proteins as glycine, basically collagen protein for plants, animals etc. It literally molds into crops sprayed by it and this shit goes into your skin when you digest these proteins, leading to autism, cancer MS etc. This kind of shit is found in trace amounts of every fucking packaged wheat product you can buy in America and other countries now that grow GMO. This is the kind of reason why kikes buy organic shit, they are literally fucking poisoning your food supplies to kill you while charging you more fucking money for cleaner food.

Glyphosate essentially poisons your fucking liver. Combine that with vegetable oil made from seeds soaked in RoundUp that destroy your liver high as fuck in PUFAs with bread genetically modified to be less digestible leading to undigested proteins in your gut, they're basically selling poison to kill the goy. Sugarcane gets sprayed with this shit too. Stay the fuck away from packaged bread.

archive.is/x8nCk
Back in September i remember a Holistic doctor in Kansas was stabbed multiple times outside of his office. Mostly likely unrelated to government assassination but seemed worthy enough to post. Also worth noting there is a child abuse video on the right side of the page
Surprised no DMT posting yet. Also I have the flu right now and THC edibles and creams cured my aches. Before I was in a lot of pain.

Oh and the FDA raised the limit on USDA Organics goods having Glyphosate contamination to just under 5% of the EPA's limits pesticide residue for normal GMO products back in 2013 so all general wheat products grown on American soil are contaminated as well, including organic shit, as long as it's not sprayed on purpose (nothing to worry about goy). The EPA are the same jackasses that said Glyphosate contamination in food wouldn't cause cancer even though we had government studies done displaying that Glyphosate contributed to tumor growth in rats and disfigured, mutated offspring.

Glyphosate induces human breast cancer cells growth via estrogen receptors.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23756170
Glyphosate-Based Herbicides Produce Teratogenic Effects on Vertebrates by Impairing Retinoic Acid Signaling
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/tx1001749
They've more or less have poisoned a good chunk of our crops to emaciate our offspring. King nigger forced this GMO shit on Russia as well.

It is caused by eating another Woman's vagina

>Anons, (((modern medicine))) are the same ones shilling for low fats
Wrong, they shill for vegetable since it's high as fuck in pufas and causes you to literally lose Testosterone and increases the fuck out of estrogen, even saturated fat has pufas. Just avoid vegetable oil for fucks sake, kikes want to kill you.

And don't gorge on saturated fat, saturated fat is just the least poisoned variety of fat you can eat. Make it a third of your diet at best.

as an MD I can only laugh at those XXI century fucking barbarians who think "mainstream medicine" is a jewish trick.

put some more effort in your shilling, disgraceful

yeah dude, shilling for evidence based medicine is so jewish

t. kike

t. too stupid for medical school

Not the other user, but one important distinction: the terms "mainstream medicine" and "evidence-based medicine" are by no means co-extensive. Especially in Europa, EBM is still fought tooth-and-nails by the medical establishment, who view it as an encroachment of economically driven empiricism on their traditional guild-like professional habits (which is not completely untrue).

still much better than some new age weirdos preaching totaly unsound theories about vitamins curing cancer or that cancer and HIV are fake jewish lies

(checked)
Possibly, yed. I prefer to let the science speak, but it has to be good science. New-Agers can be irritating, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the greatest danger to science are commercial pressure by the pharmaco-industrial complex and political pressure/quasi-Lysenkoism.

Naturally, they're both full of shit, both trying to sell you worthless products that don't do anything at best or harm you in the long run. Only trust people that actually did research on this shit first-hand in a lab.

so you basicaly wont believe anything since the chance you know the people that researched your people "in a lab" is zero LOL

Doctors are nothing more than talking heads nowadays for corporations and the pharmaceutical industry's products and supplements that they shit out for domestic and international markets (if they aren't trying to peddle their own shit through their own websites). Beyond that the only way they can do research is by saying stupid shit like (x will cure cancer, I want said money to cure cancer) since that's the only way companies would fork over the cash to actually do testing for anything. You are nothing more than a kike selling kiked products, your job is to sell it, but that's most throwaway physicians in general nowadays, that's just how the system has been for decades. There's no way in hell I'd trust any of you fucks without researching shit myself.

If anyone is still reading this thread, and is able, can anyone confirm the original Practice locations of a few of those many dead doctors? Also, whether jews or crypto jews have moved into those locations or areas?

The reason I ask this is because I've seen a few holistic doctors randomly die(((murdered))) via induced heart attack [Is it a sodium + something injection which is untraceable?, I can't remember] [They've been replaced by S.A jews]

What I'm asking is, jews have been heavy handed in pushing out[executing] the doctors where I live and replacing them. Is this a worldwide thing?

In Germany, Israel have took over one of their largest medical production/distribution practices . This one is different in that it has bio records and individual names of German people who use medicine from them. Not good if you Google Hitler regularly and want medicine.

Collectively speaking, if true about the 'doctor deaths', I wouldn't be surprised if the jews start murdering via medication, spicks, gooks, nig-nogs and whites, silently and universally.

Tainted vaccines were their unlimited cash cow to rake in the money on depleted immune systems of victims and 'autism'.

Worst thing you could do is have a jewish doctor, pharmacist, or practitioner.

If you are a doctor and have a recent jewish "friend", you're being monitored. If you are a doctor with a new "jewish friend" from Israel, you'll probably be dead within a few months.

strange

Cool (1).
FUCK (((YOU)))

If we cure autism will pepe the frog stop being funny?

Looks like you can buy GcMAF here saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_gcmaf_autism_eng.html and
CURE YOUR AUTISM

My father isn't morbidly obese but his gut hangs out front.
He just had some of his lower vertebrae fused about a month ago.
he's 6'3" but I expect this is where he is heading as he makes no effort to improve his health

thats how it works, didnt you see that little bitch on youtube bitching about scott israel?
she was a jew. they cover it up and pretend its something other than them being jewish.

just like this bullshit
hooktube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

archive.is/ipff6
Remember the thread on Trump's executive order "Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption"
Here's to hoping he lets Monsanto and Bayer merge so he can assume control of all their assets at once.

nice post

Anti- Israel and anti-war activist and writer Justin Raimondo has a fast moving, incurable cancer. You can laugh all you want about conspiracies but they have had ways to inject fast moving cancer cells into people's bodies since the days of Jack Ruby. This is not fake, a guess or speculation.

You sound like some mexican who got his doctor degree thanks to a graduation quota and is ready to hand out pill prescriptions. Natural medicine (aka holistic medicine) doctors rely on scientific journals and studies to back up their methods. There's a distinct difference between them and New Age people.

Of course, shills like you have been trying to equate them throughout the thread multiple times. It isn't working because it's completely obvious that there's a major difference. If you were a real MD you would be able to not only tell the difference but be glad that people are finding a cure for what ails them but you're mocking their deaths because you're a kike.