OPERATION Planned NiggerHood

OPERATION Planned NiggerHood
White girls getting abortions? File it under racist!
Had this thought a while ago. Why don't we fire up the old twitter sockpuppets and make people believe White girls getting abortions is wrong, all in the name of anti-racist activism?

Here's what might happen if this goes anywhere:

Enjoy a kike-free first post

BUMP

Thanks, I liked it.

Bump for great idea, OP.

kek. Talking of niggerhoods, how are those seed bombs coming gents?

I'm not sure how much success you'll have with this. As for me, I concede that abortion is a eugenics program and any girl who aborts is doing the world a favor.

To the topic at hand tho, I think your 3rd pic is the best one because of its subtlety. The other ones seem a little too obvious to me.

Great idea, let's get the ball rolling.

Fair warning, it is kinda obvious that its a chan op. They're gunna come here soon and post pictures shills post and say "Hey look how racist every single person on here is"

Don't niggers get 60%+ of the abortions in the usa
White people were the lowest % wise right
this stinks

I worry this would prevent coal burners from getting abortions… We should focus on the bestiality problem first.

Whats with all the shitty new opps? CIA niggers trying to pivot us away from its ok to be white? An influx of newfags that didn't lurk for 2 generations?

I had a similar idea long ago, but more a long the lines of:

"Abortion is pushed by the patriarchy to make sure women have no children and thus no power over their men".

It looks like common spam, newfaggots and some discordniggers(or leftypol, i can't fathom why we house them on the site tbh).

bump.

This made me really angry for a minute, because the first thought that came to mind was kikes preventing raped white women from aborting their nog rape babies. This doesn't feel like a safe psyop to me.

This is better.

sorry OP, but people won't be dumb enough to fall for this. Abortions are fast. 50% of black pregnancies are aborted. People know there is no waiting list to get an abortion.

reminder no one on this board is doing a thing to help the white race

I wonder why

Bump.

Reminder that reported for not even trying.

cry moar

You can pretty much dismiss anyone who posts the American face as a shill or a memekiddy. ED had it as their AotD a few days ago and all of a sudden shills have been posting them in every thread.

I notice ED is still shilling the “we need your shekels because we’re going to be sued, honest injun.” Didn’t that happen last year? Did they find out that selling hats and t-shirts doesn’t make money. Not that it matters since Nu-ED is shit, and a gateway for the worst kind of newfags. The “I read one hundred ED articles before coming here, lulz. Shoop the woop and do a barrel role because I just lost the game!” Mudkips! XD”

sorry OP, but people won't be dumb enough to fall for this. Abortions are fast. 50% of black pregnancies are aborted. People know there is no waiting list to get an abortion.>>10904031
haven't seen any of this here at all. Are you still browsing cuckchan or something?

Yea but those women are racist too since having mixed race children is racist. A white mother will never be able to understand the struggle her non-white child goes through, or help them through those tough times and be there in a meaningful way like a colored mother could. For that reason, its racist for white women to have mixed race children. Child abuse, even. ;)

Newfags don't even know what ED is. They get all of their le dank meme knowledge off of KnowYourMeme.

good plan.
3rd one is definitely the best.

how?
it's already run it's course, and the media even mentioned the "and we bet the anti-white media is going to call this a hate crime" when they reported on it… as a hate-crime.

bump

Excellent work user keep at it.
If You Have An Alt Twitter, Fire It Up

That irony is funny shit. And they'll believe it too.

You gotta drop the part about adoption instead - that is the obvious memery-tell. Discouraging white virtue signalers from using the clinics alone is good enough to have a measurable effect. A decent number will actually carry to term to avoid the embarrassment of going to a for-profit hospital and having it done.

never underestimate the ability of the nigger/liberal to double-think.

Bumpp

Bump. Also funny af

so funny, sock puppet activated

Sounds good if you can figure out how to convince the coal burners to go through with their abortion.

S-s-s-s-SHhhhh hahahaha-secondding this, how did it go?

That needs a fourth image with "compulsory abortion for niggers."

I don't think this will work, because the main target for this campaign would be white leftist/normie women. Women would go on social media and twitter and share this and like this and be all, 'OMG, SO THIS! :'D' and then go in to an abortion clinic a week later guilt free. Women don't have values, they have feelings.

Bring planned parenthood back to its roots! I support this campaign!

Nigger population is 15 million and declining, last I checked. Niggers aren't the population problem, spics are.

Spics don't abort their kids because the Pope said not to.

OP is a fucking retard wasting our time. If you want to do an abortion campaign, do a religious-centered one for Spics.

i agree, to much reading. keep it simple. but a damn good idea and a good start as well OP.

yes, this could definitely be an unintended negative side effect.

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN MEME IT.

I admire your ability to perform the mental hamster gymnastics of (((them))). To fight the enemy like the enemy is sound warfare.

We need to have a discussion on the flexibility of post-late-term abortions and humanitarian euthanasia aid for minority communities in need.

We need a solution to the spics. Can the beans.

One does not talk about Project Mayhem

Spin it under the IQ argument. Lefists and Groids are very touchy about their intellects being questioned, imagine them combined. Claim that whenever a black woman has a child, it has been confirmed by empirical evidence and theoretical theses that their average intelligence drops up to ten points for black women but stays relatively the same for white women, and that is why the gubnment wants blacks to save their own children, the money they're getting for welfare is a compensation for the money they'd get if their IQ was still as high as before their pregnancy.

It would just lead to more mixed breeds being born instead of being aborted

Brilliant tbh

That's still much better than purebred niggers. At least they're more presentable. The end goal is to stop them entirely.

Holla Forums shills, also known as "freech" shills, are at 32ch.org ever since oyyman allowed CP to be posted freely and freech got shut down. They've been trying to shill alternate chans like mewch and /sp/, but got btfo, so now they're coming back over here to try to kill Holla Forums again, and of course they'll get btfo again. This is just a headstart because it's funny trolling the shit out of them, they're lolcow material.
their stupid fuck meme is that imkampfy is a shitskin and that he's colluding with Jim for some dumbass masterplan.

False, the closer they look to us, the easier it is for our kind to empathize (or rather sympathize) with them. The more distinct they look, the more likely they'll be catagorized under "foreign/invader" when seen by our group.
tl;dr you're retarded.

Black people already know this and are gen pro life because of it.

Bump! Great idea.

bump

In all honesty, women are too selfish to fall for this. I'm not saying don't try, but it seems like you'll convince 0 white people not to get an abortion.

This could work!

hahahaha

This.

Just made this, go wild I guess.

fucking 10/10
BUMP

rip thread.

WHY DO I HAVE TO HEAR PEOPLE SPEAKING SPANISH? GODDAMN I HATE MY STATE!!

This one is fucking brilliant.

Bretty good user.

White girls getting abortion is taking precious funds from POC who are in far more need of the finnancial support that Planned Parenthood gives. With the Republicans in power we need to make sure that those who really need finnancial assistance get it.

Inshallah!

Wow.
Never would have thought of this in a million years.
I wonder if this was thought up by the same genius that started, "It's Okay To Be White."

they didnt even check em

There's a typo in it. It says "woman" instead of "women" under the main text.
Fix that and it will look 100% official

I'm using my "Black Panther" account to post this shit
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Here ya go.

Also, just an FYI.

if you actually have money to spend on dumb stupid shit, find and rent a cheap billboard or an ad frame for like a week.

**and that wasn't me talking to myself, just continuing my post, in case I accidently made myself look autistic for some.*

You did with that post :^)
Nah keep up the good work user

We would have to wait for spring 2018 to find out.

perfect

this is amazing, great job user

Don't forget that still means that 1 in 2 whites are smarter than 80% of blacks.
lol

Bumps

thats the joke

Oh sweet, just wave this strategy so the resident BuzzFeed journalists can scoop it up and get millions of shares prompting a sheboon babyboom. Niggers will finally see abortion as a racist "alt-right" construct and stop having them, and the already unbearable nigger population of the united states will quadruple.

No successful organization ever discussed their operations on a public forum.

lol

I like this but you must change the language.
Pro abortion types dont say "we need to have access to on demand abortion clinics"
They say
"The choice of a woman to end a pregnancy is of utmost importance to women"
Again dont say: "hurr durr we need baby killing machines"

Try to fit in. Other than that good idea.

Needs to be 100%

Are you implying blacks are smart enough to figure this out?

This is one of those "How didn't I think of this before?". Bonus for Jews exposing themselves for free which means another chance of waking up pro-lifes.

I completely agree.
Abort should be substituted with interupt, and there shouldn't be "baby" written anywhere and "pregnancy" should be used instead, which usually fits. and "child" should also only be used in the context "to raise a child".

They don't think, they just act on whatever gives them a dopamine rush. Babies prevent them from having fun so they kill them off.

vump

Could also push the Question/Answer:

Doesn't make any sense; your logic is poor. In the ((modern world)), having white children is considered racist, as all whites must be exterminated. As such, ((they)) have tricked the Golem into believing that whites must have abortions. There must be a better way to go about this, but I cannot conceive of it.

bump

They see abortion as a good thing, so essentially the campaign should just be “You don’t DESERVE abortions.”