OPERATION SWEDISTAN

OPERATION SWEDISTAN

Operation Swedistan was started as an idea on cuck chan. Main goal is to push for changing of "insensitive Swedish flag" with one that is more "inclusive". The goal obviously is to push things into overdrive and wake people up to the kikery.
Main plan:
>To disseminate the flag on reddit, (reddit.com/r/news/comments/7cwoa3/petition_to_the_swedish_government_please/ ), Twitter (with hashtag #ForBetterSweden , Facebook and elsewhere.
Expected effects:

END THE HATE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
twitter.com/hashtag/forBetterSweden?src=hash
web.archive.org/web/20171114174810/https://www.infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-Religion
web.archive.org/web/20171114174810/https://
web.archive.org/web/20171114174810/
infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-Religion
archive.is/k3rV0
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWdMOfWSYg
archive.is/kHYeD
youtube.com/watch?v=EGA2LNPyk_w&lc=z22vibtgfofcivaqa04t1aokgpstyt3bszupdk5qyrsbbk0h00410.1510744346275183
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
youtube.com/watch?v=ONNA4oChxbg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök
frieord.no/utenriks/kampanje-pa-nettet-krever-endring-svenske-flagget/
metro.se/artikel/4chan-användare-bakom-falsk-namninsamling-för-att-ändra-sveriges-flagga
magyaridok.hu/kulfold/le-bunos-keresztet-mutato-sved-zaszloval-rasszista-gyuloletjelkep-feher-tej-2458513/
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496
www3.norc.org/gss website/
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149245561/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149700329
archive.is/ghk4x
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149750584
archive.is/WCI3S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

meme responsibly. Sweden already bans its national flag from schools for causing offence.

twitter.com/hashtag/forBetterSweden?src=hash

No. Fuck off back to cuckchan.
There is a reason cuckchan starts with "cuck".

Why is this Avaaz thing sending me spam all the time. What is it even, a NGO?

That's a joke. Right? The crusades were a response to mudshits invading.

It's a joke.

How about that?

kek yes!

Don't give them any ideas. They'll take this and run with it.

You say that as if that isn't exactly what's going to happen. This is a retarded thing to do all the way around as it only furthers our opponents goals and no one on the side would have any intention of stopping it, especially not Sweeden.

but that's the idea

InfoWars retweeted it!

Flags are still very good memes, fake flags can be useful to help people steal back real flags and use them in the right way.

Info Wars is already covering it! Here is the article: web.archive.org/web/20171114174810/https://www.infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-Religion of Cuck™ic-national-flag/

I fucked up the link

web.archive.org/web/20171114174810/https://www.infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-Religion of Cuck™ic-national-flag/

What happened to the original plan?

Your links don't work

web.archive.org/web/20171114174810/https://
www.infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-Religion of Cuck™ic-national-flag/

I had to separate them but I fucked up both times

And I fucked up again - just separate them
web.archive.org/web/20171114174810/

infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-Religion of Cuck™ic-national-flag/

Hope they'll change it tbh, then we'll probably get a real reaction here in Norway

Nice Work. user!

Basically just pundered what I found in my Sweden Yes folder. Only one I actually made is the ISIS one, but since it's just a color swap five hundred other people probably did it before me.

Also just realized that there's a stupid logo in the bottom of the third one from where I stole it, have a fixed version.

Great! Someone made this- I died laughing

infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-Religion of Cuck™ic-national-flag/

archive.is/k3rV0

Gave me a chuckle! Guess there's also this one. Every other alternate flag I have for Sweden is a commie one, dunno if that fits the thread. Granted, they ARE Maoists that use imported Muslims as a revolutionary class instead of peasants, but the "Sweden is a Muslim hellhole" meme is a bit easier to convey to people.

Yeah, it's act pretty good. I think of making two accounts. One of a Jew (shekelstein tier) and one of an innocent Swed who needs diversity but doesn't want it.

Please let this meme come true.

Totally the wrong pic, but it still works.

Knowing Sweden, this seems like irresponsible memeing.

WHITE SHARIA NOW

lolipills for everyone

Top motherfucking kek. I'm spamming this in kikebook and twittard

'cause it has worked before, right?what about South Africa?
Maybe you could pray ot Makha five times a day, ironically of course.You are a fucking jew

Thread pretty much reeks of spite over Open Borders For Israel

The open doors for Israel hasn't worked. Find a way to push it in a good way and we will do that. Also I am not the only one doing this. Just made a thread about it.

As I am a newfag burger that’s a fucking red pill in and of itself

Who said it was finished?

I'm still for it. Those kikes will experience enrichment if it is the last thing I witness on this Earth!

Dude you know they're just going to eat this shit up…

Lying to the public about a flag change is not effective and counter productive. Its better to bring up actual true facts about Israel.
Accelerationism is faggoty.

Now we're getting somewhere.

sage for doing the enemy's work for them.

Stfu

It's a total mystery why that might be.

try archive.is

They seem better - thanks

2nd pic is right on the money.

kill yourself op

Nah, I wouldn't call this accelerationism. This is more of a thing where we bait retarded people into working for us by spreading our memes and revealing their hand. You could call it something of a false flag.

What the fuck is our meme here? That Sweeden is a progressive leftist shithole? They know this. They like that fact.
This will either not get big support, or it will and no one will be bothered by it. This may as well be a Jewish idea under the guise of a cuckchanner.

No, they don't. A very large portion of the population are sheltered, primarily read state or Jewish-owned press **but I repeat myself* and live in a bubble where most of the negative consequences of immigration are invisible to them. All they hear from state-run media outlets is that things are fine, FaceBook filters out the negatives, and then they go home and watch Game of Thrones, blissful in their ignorance about the things that happen in the No Go Zones - which the media, mind you, insist do not exist.

You know what made me redpilled on Sweden in the first place? Seeing Sweden Yes meme and realizing that the country had become a joke. A lot of the Swedes that we deride as cucks literally only have social incentives to support all this crap unwittingly. Laughing at them, letting them know that they're hated for what they do and showing them that their altruism is something that the world just laughs at (in horror, but hey) is tremendously effective. See, a logical argument is hard to bypass a very emotional defense, but humor and humiliation can go a long way in breaking the shell of state indoctrination.

It's a bit like the Okay To Be White thing as far as I'm concerned. It's not going to change the world, but it will make idiots overreact and carry our message for us, and just like a lot of whites had their eyes opened by the reaction to a few prints, I think a lot of Swedes could have their eyes opened by every instance of a meme thrown in their face.

Agree with most of what you say.

This meme needs work, it's not horrifying the way "Draft our daughters" was, it comes off as something any leftist could say.

Attach some numbers to it. "At current immigration levels, Swedes will soon be a minority in their own country" and stuff like that to leave a more reliable redpill. If you can't make it an effective redpill, you are just working for die Juden with this campaign.

Is that real?

Turned out it was a joke kek

And you fucked up AGAIN - But only because of retarded word filters.

Thanks mods.

LMAO
Do it faggots but the fact that you think it'll worked makes me laugh

Almost everyone I meet is racist in Sweden these days. People are fed up, but we like all civilized people aren't revolutionary by nature, someone must awaken the Wotan archetypes again.

You see, unless your initial plan is backed up with a large scale and deep seeded reactionary push back to a "normal" state; then what OP's post inadvertently does is to normalise the slipperly slope.

The reason It's okay to be White managed to get successes was the sharp anti-White reaction. OP's post doesn't elicit this from SJWs and anti-Whites. So either OP needs to include the kicker in the meme, or, you need a wide scale pan-Swedish reactionary movement to respond.

I think we might have shit posted too hard again….

You already tried this yesterday and you already got anchored yesterday

I know what the official story for the flag is, but I think the real reason is a lot more sinister

I think the ANC commie niggers made the fucking flag into MUH DICK

This is a genius Idea to use their medicine
but at a bit larger dose than Doctor Levi prescribed

If they actually do it or it gains enough attention it will send a clear message of danger to normalfags. There's a pretty good chance some of them will turn nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=MqWdMOfWSYg

This is such a stupid idea holy shit.

How is OP not banned for being a shill?

Pls everyone in this thread: KYS

Update: Phase 2 —- We Larp as Jews pushing for the change of the flag. Some Swedes might disseminate the thing in Sweden (Like the It's OK To Be White thing).

even better

I think thats gonna have the wrong results. Unless it is a kike trying to use social engineering to make Holla Forums do things for him.

Thats hardly going to make people wake up, thats going to give the elites and cuck politicians the ego fomentation that they want, keeping they minds thinking that people on population aprove such inclusive shit.

The elites and politicians need to fear the people, so jews cant use they influence over then properly, thats what internet is all about.

Or it will just be seen as obvious trolling and forgeted by cristhmas.

I mean they got us to get rump elected so….

Trump

Holy shit baahahahahahahhahaa

So OP is a shill trying to get us to move peices in the background then have their golems frame it.

We literally started shit posting 24 hours ago for the lulz

Also Alex Jones lurks in 4 chan constantly - he has been using 4chan terminology if you haven't noticed

Lefty pol has two threads up pushing the same thing, not subtle OP

links?

Like what?

He uses constantly cuck now. I think he once said kek

Thats pretty great. Too bad he still doesnt name the jew though.

Well he has ranted against Rotschild constantly

That nigger is the jew. He spits truth only to follow it up with complete tin hat teir bullshit just to make the true facts associated with insane bullshit. He makes reals things seem like bullshit

He's choking on the redpill cant get it down

Ok I get it, what do you want me to do ? Is he a shill? probably. What can I do? Nothing.

I dunno. I mean I watched some of his videos and those of David Icke. Yeah they don't rant const against the Jews, but to say that they don't criticise them at all is stupid as fuck

David icke is outspoken against israel but makes his own argument irrelevant when he goes on to talk about lizzard people. Thats what they do. They drop real red pills but follow them with shit like lizzard people to make the red pills they dropped seem as outrageous as lizzard people

This could easily backfire because the kikes in Sweden are so retarded they'd probably embrace such extreme views because Poe's Law

Still, it's Sweden, so it's not like we have much to lose anyways

I KNOW THAT THEY ARE USING LIZARD PEOPLE AS DISTRACTION … AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO???

Like what?

Great idea I will totally denigrate my national symbols over some 57% white nation people getting delusion over my 84% white country and give the media another fake news talking point that wont accomplish shit.

We Holla Forumsgressive nao. What's great about the crescent moon flag with the stripe through it is that it kinda looks like the symbol for the Euro.

It's propaganda that'll subconsciously burn into every yurocuck.

It's because there was another campaign for removing the cross from the Swedish flag because it offended Muslims. We can't have the cross, because then it wouldn't work.
Fuck off! If you have so little faith in Europe, you might as well KYS

First of all, if you advocate for accelerationism you are probably retarded. Second of all this will be discovered in seconds, especially since it is on cuckchan.

That is why we claim everyone who exposes it, that they are fucking bigots and racists!

All proven true
He never talked about them as far as I can remember

Cheeky fucking bastards… now that's some lulzy shit. Do we ask Kek to make it so? Or does this go too far?

Kek is the embodiment of chaos.
Remember that chaos is blind - it favors neither good nor evil, but the most disruptive, high energy outcome

Stop consuming Jewish propaganda.

kek, everything is Jewish propaganda. The trick is how to sue the Jewish propaganda in our favour. To trick them to promote us

He's never talked about that.
His name for the people that rape children and break their spirit.
Hyperbole but still true.

Not entirely, but Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

Meant the media

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

This is irresponsible meming. Don't meme shit that you don't want to happen fucktards.

Don't be antiaccelerationist.

Well the goal is that people will get fed up and fight back but I get the feeling that changing their flag might just break them entirely. Could go either way.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

checked
breaking the swedes may be worth it if the rest of the eu wakes the fuck up

anyways, heres a flag i made a while ago, maybe they can make the right choice

That might be useful for the racist "opposition"

heres 2 others that fit the theme

if trips the next Hitler is a swede

Nice, now we need to find some people to larp as as stereotypical neo nazis on twitter so we can get some virtue signalling from the SJWs

Jones was married to a literal Jewess, which he freely admitted to, if you only took five minutes out of your newfagging to look up. He's great for memes, I agree, but don't delude yourself into thinking he's "ourguy" any more than someone like Sargon of Akkad is.

Stop making this an Alex Jones thread.He retweeted and talked about it. I don't want to make the thread about how Alex Jones is a shill.

Didn't he divorce her?

Rollin

Not going to lead to anything at all, because guess what, this discussion has been going for years in sweden. I've not been following this because it's a dumb thing that won't lead anywhere but search results include news articles from the last 10 years discussing the same thing you're trying to "trigger" swedes with here. No one will care, literally no one other than some republicans/liberals and they have no say because they're a fringe group with no support.

t. swede

How do you radicalize the Swedish youth? Serious question, we need to save that god's forsaken place.

damn, that flag despite the Religion of Cuck™ has good astetics

You didn't deserve dubs

You do realize this is the same form of abstract rhetoric the Marxists used to topple the complacent conservatives of last century right? Sometimes in a game of chess, you must give a piece to ensure the win, especially if that piece is as diseased and defunct as Sweden.
Either they A
In the case of the former they're exposed as hypocrites to those on the left who will begin to wonder why such a double standard of respect exists since they've quashed everything else. If it's the latter it opens up dialogue about slowing this shit the fuck down.
Even if they don't explicitly state that it's bad, that will be the implication. It's like if someone at Jonestown told Jim to drink the kool-aid first if he thought it was so good. They'd have to contradict themselves. Even better, our own contradiction would raise the question of why evil right-wing racists would push for this in the first place, which no matter what explanation would be problematic to our enemies. What will they do, explain we're accelerating towards destruction? This is what destruction looks like? Or say "Right-wing racists think we're being replaced by Muslims" which is admitting the situation.
Or B
And so Sweden's madness goes on display for all the world to see. They've been sweeping all of the horrible stories coming out of that place under the rug as fake news, how will they ignore the situation when Sweden has the moon and star on its flag at the Olympic games? We will make them into a parody of themselves and point to it and say "See where this shit gets you?" Sweden is prime red-pilling material, even Trump thought so during the campaign.

Once Sweden is in flames I will adopt a Swede refugee if I can fuck his mom/sister.

I think the people that call him controlled opposition are giving him way too much credit.

We really need to find a way to whip the Nordics into a violent frenzy. Given how alien a people they are, it might be something we would never expect. But, god damn. We have to try something. If Sweden falls I'm going to have a much harder time finding parts for my car.

Depends on where you live. The cities are totally fucked generally, but I wouldn't be totally blackpilled about that since that'd be akin to writing off America without a fight just because LA is a total shit-show. I remain steadfast in my belief that you convert people with shock or ridicule. You shock the sleeping ones by showing them the chaos that surrounds them. The same way a lot of basic bitch GOP and blue collar Democrats became Trump voters after he brought sanctuary city violence to the mainstream, or how a lot of people that believed the narrative on police shootings were turned around be the Zimmerman coverage. The people that can't absorb facts typically respond "well" to ridicule; "you're not getting your hugs and headpats, you're not saving the world, everyone hates and laughs at you, you're a meme, you're a joke, you're destroying everything you claim to like and that's hilarious to us", whatever. It has had a good success rate for me because it puts them on the defensive for an indefensible position.

Oh yeah not gonna pretend like the situation isn't bad though. Just saying, don't give up, you've had some of the biggest nationalist rallies in the country's history in the recent year and had the Sweden Democracts (yes, yes, not the best, but they used to be the scary evil Nazis in state propaganda) sit comfortably as the third or second most popular party in polling, so things are moving in the right direction as far as awareness goes.

Whenever you're feeling down, just remember: practically no one thought that the wall would come down, that Nicolae Ceausescu would fall or that the USSR would break up back in 1988.

Keep on fighting. Think of my Redblock. It only has 238,000 miles or 384,000 kilometers on it. I'm going to need parts for a very long time.

DO YOU LIKE
YOUR CAR?
then better help whip those cucks into shape

Playing on altruism? There's many people out there around the world, many of them poor and often dark skinned, who depend on Swedish cars. There's nothing more selfish than letting the people who keep the parts circulating go to ruin. Will they let their pathological altruism fuck up people around the world to save a few ingrates from a few African countries?

Come on Sweden. I really don't fucking want to have to buy something where a slight error in a timing belt replacement means buying a new motor. Those niggers don't even care about preventing engine damage! Why are they even worth saving?

That last flag is astetically nice too.

Oyyyy veyyyy, goyim.

This. Whites are going to continue not taking this seriously until they start seeing the consequences of doing nothing.

This made me think, accelerationism is always good if it is about symbols. In other words, if you talk about destroying the image of something that's getting pozzed, that can prevent it from getting pozzed. Another way to think about it is heating the frog too fast so it'll jump from the water in time.

if we are successful in this we should meme the inclusion of sweden to the arab league.

Why? Hell no, i don't want these fuckers to disgrace my flag and my heritage like this. Fuck off fucking cuckchanners!

Are you Swedish? How hard is it to get a Volvo 531 head in Sweden? Price in SEK? What cam would you use in it on a B230FT?

>>>/o/

IDIOT

Sorry user, your heritage already disgraced by cucks in your own country. Its your own people who will force you to embrace diversity.

Paul ((((JOSEPH))) Watson..
How much money did he get from the water-filter merchant again ?

I see no problem with this tbh. Even if we can't invoke Poe's law we're still sending some kind of message. And we might in fact be invoking a streisand effect as journalists scramble to "expose" us

We Alread Are Leaking Into Youtube! We have A Video.

It's a good start. Here's something we can do

1.) Create a mock YouTube account "TheNewSweden!" Or something along those lines

2.) Make a video featuring women in Hijabs and Niggers walking through Sweden with a vinegarette filter and some hipster indie rock song with the new flag

3.) We all upvote and view it at once to try and get it trending

Whoever makes and uploads the video should keep it de-listed until a specific date where we're all scheduled to view/upvote it to exploit the algorithm and get it trending

Great idea!

YES

This is not real BTW(if it is I'll provide a link), but if we spread them, people would it's legitimate.

Swede here, This idea is brilliant in order to really shake up the silent majority

Here's a link to a list of all of our feminist politicans (the current rulers) twitter acounts and their political parties:

archive.is/kHYeD

Riksdagspartier = political parties

Politiker - politicans (a small selection)

Ungdomsförbund - the youth associations

Övriga - others

The best way is to tweet these people/parties with the disgusting flag

Either they will take the bait, or our progressive media will take the bait

>archive.is/kHYeD

We have been in need of a list. Thank you! It is being utilised as we speak. REEEEEEEEE

I don't get some of you shills against Sweden. Yes it's a shitshow with the massimmigration, i hate every second and day of it. I hate seeing those ugly motherfuckers and i visualize how it would be to shoot my politicians in the head.

But the swedish population in general never voted for this. They aren't aware and a majority of them are against it. So how in the hell does swedes gets singled out as cucks who deserve to see their history and land defamed even by people who is in the exact same situation? Germany is in this position aswell, same goes for France, UK, Italy, Spain, Canada, USA, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Finland and so on and so forth. You see the pattern? It's all white countries getting flooded. This kind of shit needs to fucking stop already, swedes are already in a shitty place where violent revolution is more and more apparent to be the only option. Without influencing any conversations, normalfags are even discussing it.

But come one, don't be a fucking kike and disgrace and defame us like this. It's enough that we have kikes own our media trying to do it to us every single day, while having traitors in politics and the police deparment covering up crimes and flooding our nation with Isis-agents.

Even if everything the left says about the crusades was true, it is physically impossible for there to have been a million deaths in the medieval ages. There was just not enough people. The Roman empire at it's absolute max had a population of 58 million. Spread over an area half the size of the US. And the population actually shrank after Rome's fall. And actually looking at the area conquered by the crusaders, you realise that the area they controlled was ridiculously small.

I wouldn't use any flag with writing on it. That is connected to the flags of the "radical minority" that Sweden is so keen on painting as a minority. Using it is just too obvious.

Swedish are so brainwashed that they would actually cheer this on and celebrate it.

They CAN NOT be woken up.

>yes give up already (((THEY))) have already won please give up resistance is futile

Here I post the shit posting package:
> Shit posting list: archive.is/kHYeD
> Video to share: youtube.com/watch?v=EGA2LNPyk_w&lc=z22vibtgfofcivaqa04t1aokgpstyt3bszupdk5qyrsbbk0h00410.1510744346275183
(Also don't overdo it with the irony)

#forBetterSweden* - I'm such a retard

How about state enforced sterilization of all the white males in Sweden and giving over every Swedish woman to niggers and arabs and jailing everyone who is against this for being racists?

Lets see how crazy we can make Sweden.

looks fine

as a swede, this feels machinetranslated, a better word would be Remove instead of refuse

The others are really good

Can Swedes read English? None of these pictures are in Swedish.

Ett is the correct term

K I'll tell them

Sweden has one of the highest rates of English literacy in the non-English speaking world - shitskins excluded for obvious obvious reasons - so yeah, they probably can read it even if we design the material for an international audience. We still want to translate it though because that makes it seem more like a genuine grassroots push by Swedish progressives.

What is the point of this thing? You're basically doing mudshits work for them

Sage until I get an explanation that makes sense

made this flag last year

We're demonstrating to the world what happens when we take Swedens "progressive" politics to the logical extreme for the purpose of inciting conversation among normalfags and get our points accross

Is this enough of an explaination?

It's a bit like the "OK to be white" thing. It's a way to provoke people into acting retarded and spreading our message.

Most of swedes are bluepilled fucks that gets constantly lulled into sleep by our jewish controlled media

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

Doing something as radical as changing the flag will hopefully wake the bluepilled fucks up and become nationalized to protect Sweden.

If that fails and the flag gets changed, well, canary in the coalmine.

"Fun" fact, a program that showcased parts swedens history concluded that the reqson a small country as sweden could participate in one of the greater wars (100 or 30 year war, not sure which atm) was beouse it had loyal peasents. Sweden could send a larger portion of it people out to war without risking revolt at home then the other countries, thus it could compete with them manpower wise. AS for whipping us up in a frenzy, not sure what it would be, we have seen several events unfold that should not have been let slide. Part of the reason why it haven't amounted to much is that first thing the cops do after an "unfortunate event" is protect the migration centers to avoid retaliation from the "hatefull and violent right wing activists".

Police is at or nearing breaking point, aparently we got 1 car patroling a large part of northern sweden, caused a bit of a mess when someone had got hit with an axe and needed ambulance and the perpetrator was still on the scene, though no longer aggresive, since the ambulance don't go to locations of violent crimes without police escort if the perp is pressent. The news played a recording of the conversation where the police and emergency services argued about said escort. The police calmy explained that the one patrol they had in the area was quite a bit away and that it just couldn't make it in time, the emergency services kept pleading and the police on the phone said in resignation "då får hon väl dö" which basicly translates to then she'll get to die or less literal then you will have to let her die. The emergency services sent an ambulance without the required escort.

So if anything the north is primed logisticaly, while the south get the majority of the police focus.

most people know, it is just our sadness at the situation turns into rage

He works for the jew.
They deleted this from the infowar channel. dude got wiped and flustered by David Duke. he even had to get help from his jewboss

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNA4oChxbg

The reason the Jews need to control the two sides of the opposition is because they know, that what is popular today would not be popular tomorrow. Also what is a counter culture today would be mainstream tomorrow. That is why they need to control the two sides.

I know swedes since I live next to them. They are indeed blue pilled fucks and will not wake up and will curl into a fetal position once cognitive dissonance hits.

Failure is pretty much guaranteed.

They expect one of us in the wreckage.
Sweden it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök

Jews are fucked thanks to mudscum invaders, swedes are so blue pilled that they don't even know that they're fucked in the first place.
I guarantee that if this picks up even SJWs of the west will take it seriously and rally behind it

This is for the CONTROLLED OPPOSITION - post it on the hashtag

It's too good. One campaign at a time.

the problem is that he is a kike and should be gassed.

If you guys want to make this believable, create a strong fake opposition. That way the (((media))) will think that this is legitimate.

frieord.no/utenriks/kampanje-pa-nettet-krever-endring-svenske-flagget/

leaking into norwegian media
its not mainstream but its getting there

well done

bump

Bumping this memetic with the force of ONE-HUNDRED THOUSAND NIGGAWATTS!

czech'd

ragnarok is wrong because it will imply swedish cucks will actually go down fighting

metro.se/artikel/4chan-användare-bakom-falsk-namninsamling-för-att-ändra-sveriges-flagga

Shit! (((they))) found us out! We need to say 4chan hijacked our cause. Also, these news are racists!

This This This This This This This This

it totally reveals the narrative

magyaridok.hu/kulfold/le-bunos-keresztet-mutato-sved-zaszloval-rasszista-gyuloletjelkep-feher-tej-2458513/

YES! The Hungarians bought it!

Shut up you fagget, I am a swede and you are wrong, this is a retarded campaign and all you are doing is making asses out of yourself.

How is Sweden with it's 84% white demographics defunct but not 57% white america, especially considering America is the fucking source for this. If any chess piece should be given up it's the jewnited states. Europe has a chance of redemption, you yanks don't. USA is lost.

please substantiate your ridicule, faguette

I don't need to substantiate it, you faggots are so clueless about Sweden it's incredible. The average swede is def more redpilled then the average american. Sweden is 84% white yet you who are from a 57% white country dare to claim we are lost.

The campaign will be quickly seen through and further discredit nationalists in Sweden, thanks alot dickhead. Stick to destroying your own shitty multiracial country with your d&c shill tacitcs, leave my fatherland alone. Now go back to cowering from the left like you have been doing ever since charlottesville.

choose one

This le 56% meme shit is (((shills))).
The elect virtue signalling women to run their country or Macrons. It's a leftist dnc campaign.

Unlike in the states where nationalism is a joke and it's considered revolutionary act to write: It's okay to be white" and you can at tops gather a few hundred neets for a demo, in Sweden we have a real living nationalist movement, infact when charlottesville happened the leaders of the demo decided to copy swedish nationalist demonstration tactics, with flags, uniform of participants, shieldbearers and so on…

No it isn't it's based on actual statistics, you'd have to go back to the american 1950s to have a similar demographic situation as Sweden. Really the only country in Europe that is lost is France with the incredible number of negroes being born there. All other european countries are so white you as an american would feel out of place.

Just double checked it, apparently I was wrong by a WHOLE 4%, America is 61% white, just wow mate incredible. But considering you count caucasians, armenians and arabs as white the real number is probably lower.

London is 30% white. Just like NYC.

I was in Berlin in 1989. Turkroaches were everywhere, just like the spics in LA.

Wyoming is 95% white, just like rural EU.

It's not as different as you claim.

Sweden is almost gone. The youth demographics brought on by the rapefugees has finished it.
To attack the US when we actually are swinging right and rejected the virtue signalling govt. which is destroying every country except hungary/poland we are somehow lost?
Let me know when you clean out the no go zones.
Neck yourself dncshill.

The fact of the matter is that it reeks of non-swedes doing the memeing, since first of all, normal swedes don't meme at all and second of all, those feminists you're tweeting, those media-voices who you receive your second-hand translated news from, all decide the narratives, not the normal swede who barely reads their newspapers anymore. And those narratives especially considering foreigners and shitskins trying to play identity-politics within our country, comes from government funded organisations, propped up by (((swedes))) and our tax-payers money.

The most important thing is, when the fuck did we start to take on cuckchanners shitty campaigns? They are all cucks first of all, since they wouldn't be there otherwise, especially not after 2014. Second of all, they are all mudshits and civic nationalists (which is contradictory in itself). So fuck this gay shit.

The swedish nationalists movements have their problem, but sure they have existed for a long, long time in various forms and organisations. Hopefully NMR will not succumb to the bullshit that the other organisations went down to. Don't know how widespread Intelligence infiltration is in these organisations but it's too much of a (((coincedence))) seeing movement after movement become more of a cancerous shitflinging contest with powerstruggles and internal conflicts than saving our country.

P.S.
I don't believe the 84% anymore. From what i remember reading those statistics a few years back, a lot of the immigrants numbers are hidden within the swedish numbers because second generation born here are counted as "swedes".

Swinging right? This is not a game of left/right, it's about our people's fucking survival and that game swedes have been playing for the last two decades and it's gotten to their point where normal fucking people are talking about violent revolutions and shit under their breaths and behind closed doors.

Yet again, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Can't get behind an accelerationist campaign, Rhodesia and South Africa were enough to know these things don't end well. You're better off encouraging the right wing in Sweden that we are there to support them and embolden them to become more public. It's the same goal as "it's okay to be white"

Before someone misreads, the goal should be more like IOTBW

I really hate that it had to be a nordic state that gets sacrificed to ((())). WHY COULDN'T IT BE SPAIN/BALKANS/SOME BROWN STATE?

The 84% number I got from a lecture I watched live with tino sanandaji. He based it on official statistics, calculations of typical birth rates among non whites and his own estimations.

Checking trips, if you really think this helps then sticking to the plan of some other anons to fake one side (Religion of Cuck™ and globalists) and rally the other (nationalist) is an alright option I suppose.

SHOO SHOO D&C SHILL

But this operation will accomplish none of that, you are delusional over how bluepilled Sweden is if you think this will gain traction. The media is also very up to date on the "alt right" and will quickly see through this which means not even a few idiots will fall for this. All you are doing is making nationalists look like liers. Everyone supporting this operation is literally shills or their useful idiots.

Info for Fake Opposition

that was unintentional.
didn't mean it for

US is 1-2% muslim
Sweden is 12-16%

Retard

Fin?

Wow that's fucking retarded, your country is full of spics, niggers and jews and the bloody mecka of cultural marxism(Hollywood and all that jazz). Such a great improvement compared to muslims.

Good thing you were self-aware enough to post that pic with your comment.

what do you think?

Funny thing is we have three articles already about us.

Media attention thusfar:

Alex Jones show
Metro (Major Swedish Media)
Hungarian Newspaper(s) (confirmation/ translation needed)

lol it looks like PacMan.

metro ran an article about a fake campaign from the american 4chan hacker. Great success there mate.

This shit is retarded and is coming off as forced and sterotypical "dumb rayciss" behaviour.

It lacks impact to affect normies, it is a message that can be embraced by cucks, and everyone knows it's the "Internet trolls" that are behind it.

You better start making versions in Swedish if you want that to reach anywhere in Sweden outside of image boards.

What is this antifa queer shit? End the hate? GTFO out of here faggot.

Can someone explain to me why he thinks accelerationism is is right/wrong?
Or at least directing me to some books that are for and against it?

T.-wagecuck thats working doubleshift

So? Since when was our survival about religion? The mudslimes are mudslimes, we don't like them anymore than anyone else, but they are not the whole problem here and will never be, unless you are a fucking kike or civ-cuck who try to shift blame and subvert our goals.

DO IT DECENTLY YOU TURBONIGGERS

Don't just open up photoshop and change the text and make it look retarded, open up your browser's developer tools and change the text through there!

Have you heard of irony and sarcasm, you dumb undeserving to live little scrawny low IQ virgin the shame of his mother dirty ass monkey cock sucking cum gulping whore?

But burgers voted for trump, practically all white ones did. On the other hand most white swedecucks have their heads up their asses with multiculti and see no need for change.

Also that 84% wont last shit with swedecucks not having kids while importing thousands if not millions of migrants that have easily 7 or 8 kids per family

Not even mexicunts come in these numbers (proportionally) to murrica nor have this many kids, and still they are christians so you don't have the risk of them going snackbar

Newfags get out
mods get rid of the faggy filters

Major Swedish YouTuber in their alt-light (I guess) sphere caught wind of this. It's sorta interesting around the 3 minute mark about how trolling essentially holds up a mirror to the person being trolled.

The guy has over a hundred thousand subs. For good or ill, exposure guaranteed to a large number of Swedes.

That's German not Swedish, use symbols that actually have meaning to their people retard.

It has more meaning to the actual people of Sweden than the fucking crescent moon. :^)

Besides, I was just dropping random Swedish flags from my flag variant folder, nothing to get worked up about.

good bye sweden
(checked)
under8d meme

And there i was shitposting about finngolians…

Here is another swedish youtuber, i don't really know how red pilled he is but i loved how he described every single explosive exchange of cultures you lads have been having for the past month,if you find it useful to red pill other swedes I'll be happy to hear so.
I agree that what might wake up goodwilling swedes is knowing there is no such thing as a"humanitarian superpower"just inconvenient niggers taking advantage of you.
Normalfags won't woke up unless awoken,i was lucky enough to have a job where I interacted with migrants every day and so I soon learnt there was a strong correlation in being a shitskin and crime,I'm sure your police are woke as well,and everyone living near them know what they are like,thus try to move away.

It is a pity and it makes me sad for yous,my mum grew up in sweden and from her memory it seems an amazing country.
I'm happy you haven't lost hope yet,today I got blackpilled about the economy,but if a swede can keep its hopes high so can I.

And the US is the only western country which elected a literal nigger as its head of state, so let's not get too smug yet

And how many spics and niggers do you got? Muslims got here - at most - a few decades ago, whereas your schools teach people that niggers built the "White" House

Not saying they are good just that they aren't as bad get it?

CIA op to further the jewish cause and wants Holla Forums to take the blame

Signed.
It needs to happen. Things need to get worse before they get better, and the quicker the more likely.
If all of the "progress" happens too gradually they will get away with it. If they run full speed ahead like they have been then more people may (and I feel will) wake up.

I'd rather have muslims over niggers, at least most of them are caucasian.

An attempt was made

mother fuckers are on to us

I was actually going to weigh the two and give you a half serious "which way of shooting myself in the leg is the worst" response, but then it dawned on me that your whole premise is false for most people that have had any exposure to Muslims. We don't exactly get, say, Persians or the more civilized peoples of Syria and Lebanon. The Muslims we end up dealing with are
NIGGER MUSLIMS
Pakistanis, Sudanese, Somalis, every worthless dreg imaginable from the darkest heart of Africa. How on earth you managed to get it into your mind that most Muslims are Caucasian is beyond me.

In the end though, when we compare the worst of these groups, we're basically just comparing the depths of bottomless holes of civilizational failure, so why even bother, remove both.

Didn't know that it was based

Sandniggers are a semitic race user.
Why does the alt-kike have so many fucking mouthbreathers?

muslims have more kids than any other demographic, meaning 12-15% muslim is roughly equivalent to having 24-30% hispanics, birthrate for hispanics is close to 3, for muslims in the west closer to 5.

You answered your question right there.

Look at why Bornholm is Danish despite being surrendered to Sweden in a peace treaty, the frog got scalded then while we are put on slow boil. Not sure that will last too long.

I just read it so maybe you're referring to other event.
That was centuries ago,back then people had balls,even in my country some 30 years ago if someone behaved antisocially and didn't belong to the community people would simply beat them,neighbours themselves would go around kicking ass,be it in small communities (i remember fighting against the kids from my neighbouring village in summer because…fuck them)or in neighbourhoods,i remember blue collar father's beating the shit out of drug dealers who were known to sell drugs at schools.
Nowadays at least in europe people do absolutely nothing,they have become isolated.
just as I was writing this i saw some romanian pickpocketeers,everyone saw then fail,nobody did anything to them.
To shitskins europe is like grandtheftauto 3d

You are missing out on the deep symbolism of the new flag, for example: The yellow between the black and the green represents an electrified fence to keep the niggers from stealing all the corn.

We're under 50%. And no, those spics are NOT white…

There are 2.7 mio turks in Germany and 73 million white Europeans.

Will those male rapefugees increase the youth demographics by cloning themselves or will they simply divide themselves like cells? Shitskins are flooding Europe because of gibs. What do you think will happen if they start to replace white workers? How long do you think the EU will last? 5 years or 25 years, because it has to be 25+ to reach us. And I'm not even talking about overtaking us in regards to diversity, our legal migrants won't deport themselves either, you know.

Yep that's what i was thinking too

Why did this faggot snitch? He needs a bullet to the mouth.

Wtf is wrong with you kikes!? People are waking up in sweden everyday! Making our flag into a disgrace isnt helping us. You fuckers disgust me, we swedish nationalists are in deep pain and your solution is to help the kikes spread more hideous marxist shit? Seriously Holla Forums I thought we were supposed to help each other not destroy brothers in need.

I don't think so
Most likely, that's why i think is a shit idea, it will only make things worse, no wonder CUCKchan came out with that

Surely these journalists aren't this stupid.

Your not doing proper statistical analysis, you are looking at simple points and lines without assessing the trends behind them.

Liberals aren't breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.4, and spics sit at 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.

By 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
www3.norc.org/gss website/
And we currently have net negative spic immigration; so long as they don’t give them amnesty the dropping birthrates of spics in Mexico will further reduce it. We should still deport them all though.

Remember, rightists have more STEM degrees per capita then leftists.

The Pew Institute Survey also found increasing religiosity among scientists(those with at least a BS) under the age of 35. With 68% and 74% claiming to be religious in 2009 and 2012 respectively.

And mudslime birthrates are dropping like stone even in Shitstainistan.
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
Jews are also dying by inches. independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html

Is there a population of hardline Swedes like the rural Americans(only whites can be American) who are breeding faster than shitskins?

Thank you user. Finally some demographic data that makes my smile.

Sweden's destiny is to be liberated anyways.

all the white women that are getting conquered in SWEDEN by brown RAPEFUGEES MAKES ME ANGRY and THE FACT THEY CAN'T PROTECT AND PROTEST WITH OUT GOING TO JAIL IS JUST SO TIRESOME

DOTR ?

I don't think it's much nature, more nurture which causes children to have similar views as their parents.

I'm not sure if taking a BS is enough. I think to be classified scientist you should at least have a Msc from a respectable institution. Otherwise you're still a student. Overall in academia an atheist worldview is the most popular. In the social sciences…. well I don't even think they're a science at this point considering the amount of bullshit articles, diversity quotas and other nonsense non science comes from it.

The last fun thing I read was a report from social sciences that suggested that a meritocracy doesn't merit every individual. Woman, blacks, muslims etc. wouldn't perform the same on the standardised meritocratic tests that the universities use. This would undermine everyone being equal, therefore to promote diversity other testing methods are needed for different groups.

These people have a hypotheses , which is that all are equal and can achieve equal results, and declared that hypotheses the truth. There's no truth behind such a statement, but they use that to push their bullshit agenda everywhere. And of course when you say that not everyone is equal you're going to be met with consequences. But the fact remains that not everyone is equal, yet in academia they push their diversity nonsense from that perspective.

Is this meme real?
Pic related, what if liberals were actually planning this shit and the meme prank was a way to get us to detract from the righteous outrage it would cause in Sweden?
I am not sure myself, at this point I don't know which option is more and which option is less insane to believe, especially when I see the absolute state of the media and the "left"/cryptocommies.

Welp, this was already worth it.

You can think whatever you pleasure but the Bell Curve(2016 edition) also provided a lot of data to support at 93% rate of heritability for nearly every trait.

Na most engineers I've met only have a BS. Experience in the field means more than instruction, results matter more than abstraction as even MS level courses contain some amount of fluff.

some of you may know over on 4chan there is discussion about how top BBC 'journalist' Mike Wendling @mwendling false flagged this entire op and then wrote it up because hes trying to cultivate an aura of 'expertness' for his coming book.

anyway, heres his home address. was getting caught part of your plan Mike?

11 Brownlow Road London NW10 9QN

Came across this on cuckchan

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149245561/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149700329
archive.is/ghk4x

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149750584
petition:
archive.is/WCI3S

ah you saw it too
also

sorry for the horrible formatting

Did you really think you could get away with your freechnigger memes, kike? Reported. Kill yourself.

This flag is more fitting

Good.

R.I.P
Sweden

OP and faggots following him (JIDF) are only doing the jews' work for them. As usual with shills.