Music, Where it was, Where it is, And Where it's Going

Sometimes during my morning commute I like to flip on the radio and see what the normalfaggots are getting brainwashed with. I don't want to get too much into (((who))) is behind it, because a few minutes on wikipedia will show that most record/music executives belong to a certain (((chosen))) tribe. But holy shit is it bad. Basically the main archetypes are: if you're a fucking white male, you're a faggy cucked beta numale. There's no bass, no punch/kick, you sing in the higher register, and all your songs are about heartache and "love". If you're a woman, you're a rebel, you go girl! You get shitfaced and fuck strangers at the club. If you're black, you're automatically cool. You're edgy, you also fuck lots of chicks and are super masculine.

It's been this way since the late 80s, arguably since the 50s especially in the 90s with the advent of Eminem, getting a whole generation of white kids into nog beats. There was a major difference though, even with musicians like Eminem whites still overwhelmingly liked white music. Rock was still king, white masculinity was still around. If you liked rap, you were a wigger faggot. Now, EVERYBODY listens to rap. It's injected into everything.

So where do we go? We're reaching the end of a decade and have come to a turning point. Normie culture is popular, but it's not actually cool. This leaves us with the extraordinary opportunity to smash the mold and replace it with something genuine and new. In my opinion, our movement HAS to dominate musically. We need MASCULINITY in our music, we need to draw in GIRLS with our music, bring back AESTHETICS, and emphasis WHITE SEX APPEAL. It needs to be bass-heavy and make you want to dance if it's gonna reach normals.

But my problem is, and I could just be acting like a hipster, but once we move on to a more traditional and stable society, once Fash music is the norm, I still will hate normals. Women that were grinding on stranger's cocks in clubs will now be wearing dresses and trying to fit in to our mold. While this is necessary, I don't think I can ever forgive them, but it's necessary, not for us, but for future generations.

Nobody listens to the radio.

nah fam….I like my girls THICCCCCCCCCC

can hard rock based music be revived

get some THICCCC bitches, sure

I think you're complaining in the wrong place, for supposedly being a base of white nationalism the Holla Forums board for example has been streaming "thicc niggas" non-stop, a rap song about saying "no homo" making it not gay to want to fuck dudes, jerking off to hentai, being a foot fetishist and having a dick too small for a girl to enjoy.

it's been this way for the entire millennial generation. normalcattle are dumb and will accept whatever they were pushed, don't assume the older generations are any better as 70year olds are glued to the screen worshipping negroids on the field every sunday.

Lol.
The sound means nothing.
It is the message that matters.
'Hip Hop' was/is intellectual, until the jếws forced "gangster" rap as the only 'Hip Hop'.
Myka 9
Sage Francis
Sapient
Immortal Technique

I really wish there was a way to keep the tor ID filtered across the board instead of having to do it in each thread

Not an argument.
I bet you do you, nigger fed.
REMINDER
Tor is banned here unless through the .onion site which has two known unfixable identity leak vulnerabilities.
Mods feds do this to track your posts since Tor actually works in separating IP from routing.

Limits text crawlers success.

Linkin Park vocalist Mike Shinoda said that the band never liked being associated with the nu metal movement, drawing comparisons to "arrogant, misogynistic" frat rock.

The musician tells NME: "Even now, that whole nu-metal tag is still there. We never held the flag for nu-metal - it was associated with frat rock.

"Arrogant, misogynistic, and full of testosterone; we were reacting against that. It breeds an outsiders' feeling once it's come and gone and people make jokes about. I fucking make jokes about it! What people don't realize is I feel the same way."

What did Trump mean when he invited them?

This is the call to the broken, the broken

Take it from me.
They don't care if you're lonely.
As you can see,
They don't care if you're scared.

Your heart
Is the only friend you have in this whole world.
Don't start,
Think you can do this yourself.

This is the call out.

This is the call to the broken.
To all the ones who've been thrown away.
This is the call to the broken.
Stand up and take back your world today.

Stand up

I know what you're thinking.
You say you're tired of keeping score, keeping score.
Trust me,
You're not the only one going through this.
You see,
I've been through this before, this before.

This is the call out.

Everybody knows that this is the future of white music

All forms of mainstream culture are dominated like that. Music, TV, movies, literature, art, video games have all been mostly ruined. I would love to see a genuine, counter-culture emerge. I dream of Holla Forumsacks breaking into the arts.

But I’m a STEM nerd, I can’t into art.

Checked. Yo Tech, I like your work but you and I both know you're a CIA gatekeeper whose job it is to be a net to catch anyone rebellious enough to almost notice the jews.

You come so close to the truth that you must know it, then veer sideways into commie spic bullshit and controlled opposition cowardice.

Step up, or step off.

We already know the future is fashwave.

What? How can that happen with NoScript and all that?

Music has been degenerate since the 30-40's. It really kicked in after we lost the world wars to the jews.

Since it's that time of year again, vid related is from 20 years ago. There's still good music today, just not well known.

This. High energy, high aesthetic, makes you want to conquer the planet while preferring to have the disadvantage just to prove how superior you are.

Injection of rap actually started earlier than Eminem. It started with Eurodance.

Are you burgers familiar with that genre? It was THE number 1 genre in Europe during the beginning to mid 90s.

Literally 93% of America listens to the radio. You are on an existential plane of stupid existence

Lemmy does not agree.

Radio is a dying business son, even the largest company ((Sirius XM)) is nickle-and-diming to stay afloat.

Well lemmy is dead

Gas yourself Moshe. Nobody listens to the radio anymore.

OP should kill himself too for making such a faggy (1) and done thread.

They've been pushing higher and higher registers for decades. It's to normalize and encourage minorities.
Minorities are shorter and have high as fuck voices. So if you make all white people practice their features, you can make them attractive.
Happening in makeup industry and all other culture war areas as well. Make tan darker colors the main push. Thicker eyebrows, thicker jaws, bigger lips, big asses.
It's all minority mud features.
Even sports with 60% jewish owners are cheating and rigging their asses off to change sports into heavily padded leg speed games.
Where the minority players can't catch or come up with their own routes and get injured every 2 games.
Watch how fast 'allstar' teams fall apart if they don't have a coach telling them what to do every play. The player coached events are unintentionally hilarious.
National teams even lose practice matches against juniors or shittier countries if they don't have someone coach them.
Look at examples like Tom Brady, whose stats are league setting beyond dominant.
He was barely drafted, after hundreds of people, slated as 4th qb on the patriots so they could slot in a black qb. Now look at how often the league has tried to block or ban the patriots / brady from playing.
People like JJ Watt is another story. Where their stats don't make any sense whatsoever when compared against other people. It skews the whole scale.
That said getting enjoyment out of watching it in our lifetime is pretty much retarded and straining levels of denial. The corruption is evident.

Hockey is taking forever to convert since they can't seem to fully take away the danger and injury associated with skates. But it calls every year to remove fighting. Increase net sizes. Stop people from going near the boards or touching each other etc.
Some dude has a study about predicted outcomes and randomness of wins. NBA shows outright fixing. NFL half way, leaving hockey as having some chance left in it.
When jews can't subvert your culture they just ignore that aspect and magnify a fraction of it.
Like boxing, if the most import division of heavyweights is giant white guys like Klitchko, followed by his brother, followed by Fury…
Just ignore them and talk about "pound for pound" so you can talk about how a 5'6 125 lb black guy is the greatest boxer. Until you can create some form of technicality to take belts away from undefeated heavyweights and then block ever having matches against them again.
Rinse - repeat. Culture wars in a nutshell.

Hip-hop appeals to high testosterone alpha or generally rebellious teen males. That's why there are so many fucking wiggers, because heavy metal lost promotional dollars and isn't viewed as alpha as metal, because niggers are rapping about rebellious "alpha" shit, like fucking bitches, selling drugs and killing people. Plus, they actually have guns in their videos.

Most white teens are flush with testosterone, so when they see hip-hop videos and listen to the lyrics, they gravitate towards rap because rock isn't supplying the level of "rebellious" music that appeals to the psychology of a male teen: white, nigger, spic or any color.

Rap music sucks, but the overall messaging is the nigger takes no shit, fucks girls and will kill you if you upset him. Whites don't live in the ghetto, so they don't rap about this shit and aren't dumb enough to get themselves videotaped with real guns in a YouTube video.

But a white kid, video embed related, used guns but said they were props so he wouldn't go to jail, achieved more notoriety than a nigger because white teenagers want alpha role models that are white, even if they look like Caillou holding a gun. Sure, it's degenerate, but it shows the vacuum that exists among white males who don't want to listen to soyboy indie rock. The original video had 50 million views.

Niggers started attacking this white kid immediately to damage his career, but somehow, he survived their character attacks. Still, it shows how shitty niggers are when whites challenge then in "their" music.

It's like they want white male teenagers to be low test soyboys. In the 90's, the trend was for singers to have baritone voices, like Eddie Vedder or sound like grown men. Emo music fucked that up.

rolling for resurgence of prog and synth solos

If you think that people do not listen to the radio you are delusional. 99% of most manual and office jobs have the radios on all the time, playing pop music stations.

Am I the only one that dislikes this faggot?

I get your point but nobody forces them to listen to this crap. They could listen to Metal (the real stuff not the poser bullshit) or Synthwave, neither of which are soyboy genres.

The music wasn't awful or anything when it was released but it wasn't anything special either in my opinion. It's been overplayed to death however.

Kind of off topic what do you think about this guy Holla Forums? Is he good enough?

I suppose user's can try mixing some old-school with some new-school.
Embed related is a red haired fire pixie playing violin to some dubstep beats.
You don't really hear any of that stuff played on the radio.

His name is Skylar Spencer

Get the facts straight you uncultured swine.

Context:

This is common too.

Take Kyyngg, Souljia Boy, King Yella,etc.
They are all fakes. At least he was honest.

Are moderation tools broken again? Why are so many shill/retard posts still here? This faggot I'm replying to and the ugly nigger poster.

Personally I prefer some top-tier LARP music

What about Synthwave? It has already attracted Holla Forumss attention for quite a while.

Aaand it's bumplocked
Fucking janitors

The constant nigger injections into every type of song (i.e Lana Del Rey even) is because niggers are smoove in the way they talk. They create oversimplifications of words which catch on among the masses (your kids) and turn them into degenerates. Wonder why everyone is a disaster? Probably because Adolf Hitler was correct about degenerate music, just like he was correct about degenerate art (pizza). Satanists like Dr. Whatever the fuck his name is who rapes Kesha (the nigger who creates the tunes to almost every top song) has created a tune that people almost can't dislike. I even catch myself listening to some of this shabbos shit occasionally, before I clean my ears out with some Bach or Wagner.
So what is the point of all this? Why are kikes using niggers to subvert our intelligence and turn us into feral niggers and our women into coal burner feminists? Let's ask Juenger.
>In the animal kingdom, there are (((parasites))) that clandestinely hollow out a caterpillar. Eventually, a mere wasp emerges instead of a butterfly. And that is what those people do with their heritage, and with language in particular, as counterfeiters.
And finally the quote I was actually looking for