Mfw the Dark Souls twitter is now using memes like Sonic's to be down wit tha kidz

Mfw the Dark Souls twitter is now using memes like Sonic's to be down wit tha kidz

I think its safe to say the ip is lost to normalfags forever now.

Sonic Twitter was pretty based. Calling out sjw and cucks etc.

I guess they know their target audience.

He was, but Dark Souls? bit of a tone difference.

At least before it became the new screamer streamer ip of choice.

Still a series goes on long enough and we all know what happens.

Weren't they posting "Praise the Sun" all the time pre-DaS3? I think that ship has sailed.

Thats in game though, thats on them.

Going "dont give up skeletons!" while teasing an "epic pvp trailer" is a little too dew the dew.

Mein Neiger.

Dark Souls was normalfag from the moment it came out. Luckily, I don't give a shit.

They need to stop this coonspeak.
Every time someone mentions it to them, it's responded to with an "epic lol wew just kidding ironic memes guys" post.

How many layers of irony are you on right now

Okay just asking, are you saying "down wit tha kidz" is coon speak and not cliche 90's business attempting to be hip nomenclature thats been a common thing since like 1991?

Because thats some dangerously underage tier oblivious.

I thought you were talking about the current state of the board.
These have been popping up around the board for a few days.

No i mean bamco is straight up advertising dark souls with memes to appeal to teen meme queens.

This cyberpunk future nightmare train has no breaks.

My nigga

Oh, well it's shitty either way.

Am I going to get raped?

Perhaps.

Reminder that this is the only good DaS3 ad

the IP was lost to normalfags after it jumped to PC

sage for overstating the obvious.

if you want to

which is quite surprising since it was a console pleb ip from the start. shit's all backwards

Times have changed brother nero, where do you think minecraft and five nights at freddies comes from?

at last i truly see

I dont think i was clear when i said "cyberpunk future nightmare"

Is it pathetic and pandering or did they actually get an authentic memer like sega did?

It was lost to normalfags the moment that Bamco saw the success of the first game and made From Software make 2 more.