Washington State Gambling Comission Tells Valve to Stop Facilitating Gambling

Press Release from the Gambling Comission: wsgc.wa.gov/publications/press-releases/valve-pressrelease.pdf

Will this hamper and/or eventually kill Valve's stupid fucking skin market? I hope so

too much money in it for them to stop

Democracy was a mistake.

Well they are saying that the transfer of them has to stop, though it is strange that they call weapon skins, "virtual weapons".

valve are virtual arms dealers

When are the libcucks going to have a #CyberGunControl campaign?

So they're the cia and people that buy them are durkas?

God damn it washington, fuck off and stop being a bunch of no fun alloweds.

What could actually crash Valve?

A viable alternative with comparable service quality. At the present they're a monopoly because the alternatives are just that shit.

All the alternatives are even more intrusive DRM pieces of shit that no one wants to put up with and often have worse functionality and/or servers.

Yes, that's precisely what I said. Did you think you were smart and said something I missed or something?

teh bezt rools r n0 rulls, amrite?????xD???

A good DRM alternative that also offered all the same games you owned on Steam for free.

It's over.
The dust has settled.
Soon people will begin to play video games to play video games instead of le epin skinz.
Even though the jew who started this is a cuck, at least he compensated for his judaism with this great act.

That's an oxymoron.

Drm alternative

Your greek philosophy has no powered compared to anime

I'm seriously triggered by the fact you are not a fan of monarchy, you're really anti-monarchist, my mother's boyfriend is a king you know.

Mobile. By 2020 every $100 smartphone, tablet, android TV box and portable gaming device sold will have graphical capabilities similar to a PS4 while they have no real presence on that platform. And demographic data shows younger generations are hooked on the Android/iOS platforms.

By 2025 most major games won't be offered on Steam. PC ports won't even be an afterthought anymore, they'll simply cease to exist. Wouldn't be surprised if Steam was bought out by Microsoft or Facebook by then.

Mobile games are a fad. People always want more. And when the people who are in love with mobile games get hungry for more and find out that mobile games don't offer them what they're looking for, they'll come back to consoles and PCs

I'll take bullshit for $400 please, Moor's law is about to break down actually. Also you'd better hope for some breakthrough in batteries because we've been using the same tech for quite a while.

He was backing you up, halfchan retard.

He's backing me up, bu repeating what I said.

virtual guns created with quantum computers. We are living in the new world!

Really getting tired of these halfchan immigrants.

You don't have to repeat an entire statement just to let others know you agree with it.

Angry Birds came out in 2009, 7 years and counting is a long time for a fad.

You seem unaware just how terrible the ps4 really is. Its Jaguar APU was built for low power embedded devices in 2013. And power won't be an issue considering 14nm scale CPUs were sold 2 years ago, by 2020 7-5nm will be widespread. That's over thrice as small as the 28nm size currently in use, much less heat produced and far more energy efficient. And the ARM platform itself is also designed for low power applications with the memory, screen and other parts also having huge reductions in power usage.

This isn't science fiction, 10nm CPUs are already in trial production runs expected to be available next year. Moore's law isn't dead yet.

How about you read some Plato, you barbarian.

And Angry Birds is the only mobile game to last that long. Can you think of any other mobile game that's been as successful as Angry Birds, as long as Angry Birds? No, because mobile games aren't a sustainable revenue stream.

Can't we ban them for shitposting

That's the worst part.

They won't stop.

I guess all those times I turned on a television and saw an ad with prominent celebrities like Schwarzenegger or huge advertisement campaigns for mobile games plastered in densely populated urban areas were just a series of flukes or massive wastes of money then.

Funny that this has been going on for years now.

I guess the only thing we can do is be dicks to them till they shape up or fuck off.

It already happen

What's up with British anti-theist atheists like him having such a boner for mass Muslim immigration? The only people worst than them are the Swedish feminists.

Valve's DRM app store will get all those shitty mobile game ports, which will then be called "SteamOS games" used by Linux fags.
PC games already ceased to exist.
Nope, Steam will simply disappear over night, just like Desura.
And all your gayms are gone.

Why is he jumping at the camera? Is he ok? Don't he have Tourettes?

Well, from a no-gaming-knowledge perspective, what would you call them? Saying weapon or gun "skins" doesn't make sense to anyone but the videogame crowd itself. Virtual weapons isn't too far off anyway, though something more specific like virtual firearms might be better, virtual weapons could be mistaken for some sort of "malicious hacker software" in a different context.

It won't
The problem is the crates themselves
Which are still gambling
But nobody cares