Rian johnson shuts down critics

More of that unbiased, totally not shilling for Disney entertainment media.

/ourguy/ tbh

…and this guy is making another Soy Wars trilogy.

When will the customer learn that they're always wrong?

IT's DRuuNKKPSZ FAullT
EMPECH HEEMP !!!!!11111 IIII

That's how they wish it would be like.

You can't just say it and make it so.

Why are headlines for articles all written the same way now?
>x DESTROYS/DEMOLISHES/ANY DESTRUCTIVE ADJECTIVE y over z.
>Meet the x who y.
Look through some shithole site like The Guardian and you'll notice a lot of these.

Of course you can

You can make people believe it, but you'll never make it truly true.
Most Americans believe in the afterlife, but it doesn't mean there will be one waiting for them.

That's just because there's so many latino people now

all of them?

Most people only read headlines to avoid clickbait. You can't be told how to feel on an issue unless they tell you how, so that's why the titles have changed.

Why the fuck do you post these shit threads without linking to the content? Link the article, or at least the tweet.

Because normalfags are retards who form their opinions based on headlines instead of doing any actual reading.

no

Then what's the point of your thread? No one knows what the fuck you're talking about.
Fucking spergs I swear.

oh man i totally regret making this thread now

Some headlines practically read like like that.
Just replace 'nigger' with teen/refugee/POC and 'rape' with empowerment (or any synonym) and you've got an entire category on any news site at your disposal.

Sounds just like Holla Forums, people never research anything and when are called out they just go "lol just trollin' xD"

You sure about that?
I've noticed anons here are pretty good about shitposting until the bitter end without admitting to whether or not they were being sarcastic or serious.
Learn to handle banter.

I don't even have to read the article. I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that the answer is that RJ is a genius and the scenes he wrote while in a vibrating buttplug-induced euphoria an unquestionably the greatest things ever scripted and will go down in history as they greatest things to ever happen to cinema? And not that people will look back on this movie in 6 months and quietly remark how awful it was once it's safe to criticize it without being labeled a shitlord

TLJ and his trilogy will be the only good things coming from Disney Wars. Everthing else will be movies aimed at mediocre americans, like JJ Abrams shit.

I think it's about Rian in his twitter mocking people who said he created the "force projection Luke" out of nowhere, when in fact it was established in the EU for a long time.

Yeah.. except nothing in that book says anything about projecting that copy flawlessly across millions of lightyears and telepathically controlling it. Even the description is contradictory, because it describes it as making a duplicate in one sentence, then describes it as an illusion to trick people in the very next.

It doesn't say it's impossible either. And you must admit Luke was pretty badass doing it.

Well, it's a duplicate, just not a real one.

What it describes is creating a visual illusion, but RJ is trying to pass this off as "UHH ACK-SHU-ALLY I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE TREK WARS. SEE THIS BOOK SAYS SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS ALMOST LIKE ONE OF MY IDEAS!"

That most anons in Holla Forums are retarded? Yes.

That same EU they repeatedly stated that wasn't canon?

Okay then leave for smarter pastures and leave us to our funposting.

Good to know their stance on the EU's canonicity was about as firm as a grounded fish.

Remember in TPM when the Palpatine did it with a holo emitter talking to Padme from across the galaxy and he didn’t die?

Kylo Ren is so stupid he would have fallen for that.

Rian Johnson is a midget.

the EU which they disowned, you mean.

people weren't even complaining about luke's force projection, it was leia's marry poppins shit and the lack of a lightsaber fight.

besides that, rian sourced a book from 2010. luke first used astral projection in dark empire back in the 90s.

Does the eu also establish that you can do it across the fucking universe and that you die after using it?
Also the cattle doesn't care about the eu and does not know that shit exist so you have to establish it in the movie first, which they didn't.

yaaass

Is this the face of a cuck?

Fite me irl

Name the place and time bucko

Tomorrow outside

He would probably ejaculate if a black man glared at him.

He looks so puny it makes me laugh, hypothetically speaking, in a self-defense situation with no other options available to me, I could smash his head like a tomato with my bare hand

I don't go outside, I have anxiety issues.

Ftfy.

Nice article, much source, wow