OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

archive.is/Qz6TW

Good Lord! How old is he again?

I thought that a buzzcut was done with a buzz cutter

Can't believe he paid 180 quid to look that shit, they didn't even shave it properly… I mean shaving it is the right move if you're doing bald but to pay someone that much to do it badly is just fucking nuts. I'm about to do mine for free with a cheap pair of hair clippers and it will look better.

It's paying to emphasize the starting baldness.

he looks fine you autists, now he just needs to rock a nice beard.

The Chipman special

t. triggered baldie

10/10

35. Looks like he took the soy pill.

for that breaking bad look

tbh Phillip always had a receding hairline

He's royalty. He probably gives out that much as a tip.

Still seems a little wasteful when you can just buzz your own head in a matter of minutes. I can get a legit nice haircut for like 10 bucks but he is spending that much on a basic shave? Imagine being a barber and charging that much for a haircut that takes a few minutes to finish.

Rookie mistake.

This, what is the fucking point, it actually makes you look MORE insecure than trying to hide it. It's just like those obese feminists who wear clothes not made for them because they are "proud" of being fat, no, you just look like a fucking failure.

What're you supposed to do? He's not trying to hide it, he's just trying to make it look more presentable.

Low T baldfag detected. The aim is to either shave at the first hint of balding, or to not hide it like a faggot at all.

Where did this oh no no no meme come from and why is it popular now? I feel like it's only 1 person posting these types of threads.

He's the Prince of England, he's marrying Meghan Markle…he has nothing to feel insecure about.

BRUH

Shaving is the ultimate cope. You're trying to hide the entire fact that you're balding.

No you aint hiding shit. Unless you bic it on a daily basis people see the hairline. What you are doing when you shave is saying, "yes I am bald, but I am going to try and keep it clean and presentable." No one looks good with the horseshoe of humility. The least you can do is try to wear it with more pride than some goony fuck.

t. hairlet

Peak Soy

Truly the honest man's do. You can trust a man who wont even try to hide his balding.
All the panties in the room are soaking right now.