S.T.A.L.K.U.C.K

uninstalled

K

you baited too hard

You'll trigger the duty alarm no matter what you do.

this

Sad but true, STALKER isn't fun. I envy the people here who love it.

It's like you want to be gay

OP being a baiting cunt , so post rare cheeki-breeki

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is indirectly the reason why bethsuck made fallout 3.

You kids don't remember this, but S.T.A.L.K.E.R. made quite a splash in the gaming scene back in the day.

These are actually true, sadly. Made me drop the game a few times.

Everything else is obvious bait.

4/10

I'm not shitting you, just try to dig around the hit_probability_gd_[difficulty option] and hit_power scripts in actor and weapon files. I found it out when trying to make STALKER less bulletspongey. Novice difficulty has less hit probability and more damage than master difficulty.

And it doesn't have to be fast travel. Shit, just gimme a bike so I don't have to walk all day. I needed to mod the endurance in the script so sprinting doesn't reduce your fatigue.

prove me wrong

some solid bait. works every time.

иди на хуй

Difficulty was slapped in at the last minute, its supposed to be played on master. You have obe or two good points, its just worded like vait bevaise Anyone who says cuck at this point has autism or is a shitposter.

You don't have to like the game, although its a bit of a shame.

I know you're retarded but cmon.

The game has a lot of potential, but the flaws are glaring.

I mean regarding how linear they are and how fucked up the enemy count and placement are. In those last levels, the survival aspect was completely lost, replaced by some of the clunkiest FPS action I've ever played.

Why does "tell instead of show" count as good writing for modern audiences?

Just you wait until the bastard children of the ASSFAGGOTS generation grow up.

For one, Master difficulty increases damage for everyone. Lack of endurance is entirely your own fault, you're not supposed to hoard like a fucking packrat.
Enemies do respond to swearing by recoiling occsionally and swearing a lot.

Some of those complaints are valid and were fixed in the sequels, but others are nitpicking. I'd like to know your idea of a good game.

To getting shot. No idea how I made this typo.

Dunno why the fuck you would hoard all that shit since money was never a problem in SoC anyway.

It increases hit probability, but the damage is reduced. Just dig up the scripts man. The difficulty system in STALKER is fucked up.

I do what I want.

That's just stagger, not actual feedback. Try shooting enemies in Medal of Honor, Doom, or Goldenye, now that's feedback. Also it's occasional.

But CS had shit performance and CoP screwed up the level design even further.

Stalker would be a good game if those flaws were fixed.

Your armor deteriorates quickly, so you'd either have to collect 5 batteries or buy new ones since looting from enemies is not an option. The guns too, and they can't be repaired whatsoever and the looted ones are mostly in bad condition.

So? As I said money was never the problem. I remember when I played this game as a dumb teen I was so stacked with cash that replacing gear was a non-issue.

stay mad, stalker cucks

why not just stay a loner?

That's simply not possible because everything dies in a few shots on master as opposed to everything being a bulletsponge on the easiest difficulty.
Then don't whine if the game punishes you for it, you casual fuck. That's your own fault.
EVERY successful hit on an NPC is answered with a yell and a flinch animation. I don't understand how that's not feedback.
Which were fixed with mods and in the sequels. I want you to name a game that offers more or better things than STALKER, so I can be assured you're not just baiting or have shit taste in games.

As it is you're just crying about a game you don't like, instead of just moving on or looking for any constructive feedback. Your opinion doesn't matter if all you do is bitch like a child.

not OP, but mount and blade

Its only damaged if you get. So I'm deducing from this that you should git gud

at least put some heart into it for fucks sake

2/10
made me reply

Not really.

Because the hit probability is higher on master, and the enemies don't give good feedback anyway so you can rarely tell if the bullets really hit.

Can't they bring a bike to chernobyl? That doesn't make sense.

Not every. To the head maybe.

That's not a good feedback. Real feedback is demonstrated in games like goldeneye or doom.

They screwed up on other aspects, I said.

Better feedback: Goldeneye, MoH, Doom, Soldier of Fortune, anything but this game
Better traveling system: Morrowind.
Better inventory system: Morrowind

If you're still using non-AP ammo maybe. Exos are tougher to kill with slavshit AKs no matter the ammo but that's what you get for using slavshit.
Even OP contradicts herself on this two lunes later. Then again OP wanted to join ((Freedom)) and expected the faction that actually keeps the bar running to accept terrorists.

You don't deserve posting smug girl boy

What's the matter?

CIA got you pushing too many pencils?