Guess who's GQ's Citizen of the Year

Free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick has been named by the men's fashion magazine as GQ's 'Citizen of the Year' for his activism.

He posed for the cover and a photo spread inside, but refused an interview and is staying silent instead.

archive.is/M8WvI

Let's get the boycott rolling!

#BoycottGQ

Other urls found in this thread:

grit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meet Robert A. (((Sauerberg))) Jr., President of media conglomerate Conde Nast, owner of GQ magazine.

That's the best they could clean him up for a fucking GQ cover, eh? Guess you really can't polish a turd.

sage
another stupid fucking thread

Based monkeys.

dumb bitch. he can kneel but he cant speak. keep living on your knees NiggerNick, we know you have nothing to say :)

You’re mentally ill.

Even among niggers, he has an even more punchable face, I can't describe just why, but I want to clock him every time I see his ugly mug.

>Robert A. (((Sauerberg))) Jr.

Jews have a long history of promoting the Black Panther Party, and all other forms of Black Radicalism.

Interestingly, Kaepernick is dressed in the female Black Panther style, rather than the male. Angela Davis and the rest of the women had the large teased out Afros. The men wore tighter hair cuts and berets. I am guessing because his only connection to Black Radicalism is through his girlfriend who idolizes Black Panther women. The guy is a total woman himself. No personal views of his own, simply following the dictations of the stronger women in his life. This is typical of negroes raised by their mothers.

he can't speak, anything he says will ruin the dolt image he has, they are idolizing a literal nigger puppet

He's a mixed mutt user. That's why he looks so unnatural.

AYO HOL UP

GQ added some sort of sloppy color overlay.

KEK they actually fucking darkened him after the shoot.

we biggie nao

KEK he is literally a Jew photoshopped into a Black radical icon.

look at that nose. hes a niggerjew hybid.

Filthy nigger can’t talk so the kike controlled media continues to use him as a rallying figure for libs

Don't compare niggers to monkeys, monkeys are much nicer than niggers and at least keep violence inside their own groups.

From the NAACP to Marxist Lootin Koon. To the Black radicals in South Africa.

Conde Nest just fired several hundred people yesterday hahaha great mystery why the Reddit owners aren't making any shekels.

Who the fuck here is buying GQ in the first place?

I work at a place that sells magazines and I don't see anyone ever buy one. Only reason people buy newspapers is for coupons or for their dog.

No one buys it here, only people who would buy it are faggot beta make cucks looking to conform to the Jewish idea of a man

notice the q

Nice job, America.

Nobody, legacy media is increasingly being run at a total or near loss as propaganda tools only. The truth is no one gives a shit that a magazine that has a circulation of a few hundred thousand copies declares someone “citizen of the year”. We could put some effort in and create our own award ceremony and it would have far more cultural significance and clout.

It's not about selling magazines anymore, it's about giving the 24-hour news cycle more propaganda to push as well as to have the authors be talking heads on MSNBC, CNN, and the Sunday morning shows.

As a thought bubble? What am I missing

Wew laddie.

They're using the tools that have always worked to turn the American publics opinion

Why? He didn't even get what he wanted, a paying job.

pretty sure it's half jew
so, julatto?

YUP!!!!! this dude is nothing more than a tanned rat jew ,, so funny that because he grew a fro blacks really think he's one of them lol!!! no black on earth got a nose like that ……………….. COLIN WE GETTING THE OVENS READY :)

Is there any picture of this man that doesn't look ridiculous?

This. It's not even about profit now. All the "old media" are going to be absorbed and represented by google, which could easily support all of them, even if the cianiggers (which run the NYT and WaPo) didn't want to. And google doesn't give a fuck about profit loss, they're too powerful to go down. They're now concerned with that to DO with the obscene profits they've made, and what they want to do is control everything.

Goddamn that half-breed is fucking ugly.

Is it just me or does he look a lot like Osama bin Laden?

GQ and its parent company Condé Nast are losing money, big league. I got a good chuckle out of this

> “So: Yesterday GQ laid me off, alongside a slew of extremely talented others. Still not the worst Nov. 9 of my life', somehow?! But a sad one nonetheless,” Fetters said via her personal Twitter account Friday.

Well, his adoptive parents were definitely white. I dunno about him being half kike but I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true. I don't think we'll ever know for sure since the chances of this nigger taking a DNA test and publishing the results seem slim. Either way he's definitely at the very least a uppity golem for the kikes and deserves a nice hot oven for his troubles.

a kike nigger being lauded by the media kikes, what a surprise, whoodathunkit?

come on user, just look at him, close set eyes, dat nose is more yid than nog, bolshy trouble maker, media sucks his. cock
how could he not be a kike?

How cucked are the (((owners))) of GQ? What a fucking shitty magazine. Can't even get an interview with their cover actor.

Uhm blaxploitation much????

Q the deep state nigger is man of the year

WAR UGHHH YEAH WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
ABSOLUTELY NUTTIN

He looks so white lmao

what do you expect from kikels

LoL, fucking glorious

Oh boy.

It's like this every single fucking time, same with obongo and other mutt subhumans. Their worthless nigger fathers abandoned them and the only reason they even got as far in life as they did was entirely because of the whites (and I guess in obongo's case a gook) in their life and what do they do? They backstab their benefactors, caretakers, and saviors in favor of the worthless niggers that abandoned them to begin with. Thankless traitorous turds, the mutts deserve eradication before even the full blooded niggers do.

why is i that everytime some kind of organisation does something you disagree with you rally for a boycott? What is it with the internets facination for running people out of their jobs?
I realize its not really appropriate to this situation but still, it feels like a bitch move user.
also what kind of post is this ?? can someone pls point me to a board populated with a more serious, educated userbase?

It's simply the free market at work, user. You don't have to and should not support those that work against you.

well i'd choose r/wordlnews over this place any time of the week, but im looking for a nice chan to call my home friend, like this place used to be

fair point, i suppose you're right

fuck off kike.

this. in any capitalist society, your dollar is essentially your voting token. With every purchase you make, you are voting to support the provider of the goods you are purchasing. You should try and only support companies who are doing good in your view.

That's because he's not just a nigger, he's a nigger-jew.

We don't want you, nigger. Go to 4cuck Holla Forums if we're too edgy for you. Shoo shoo jew rat.

lel you are looking for the serious discussion? i will take you to a secret board, disguised as gas chamber, where serious discussions take place

Then fuck off back there, you hook nosed parasite.

Checked.
Everyone, including Colin and GQ, know that he has nothing to say. He's an image- an easily digestible image for the pitiful goyim who still fall for this shit.

Do the Jews actually sell any copies of that magazine anymore? What sort of cuckold would buy it? I can't even buy Nato Geo anymore since they hired the Jewess editor and–just as I predicted– she turned the entire thing into a kosher political SJW operation. How do they stay in business, and who buys this? Surely kangz don't pay for it. Do le boomers?

How the hell he is more whiter than an avarange spain citizen?

go back to reddit you cunt

gold T-bone around neck…. seems legit

It's not just "disagreeing," they are actively promoting White genocide as defined by the UN (read their definition). Who the fuck put a gun to your head and made you come here? Don't like it , leave go to reddit or kikebook with the rest of Jews. Look at just the fucking Christmas commercials out in UK already this year, every one of them pushing race mixing. "Boycott" is the least people should be calling for.

Jew kike yid Heeb half-dick hooknose Koshie Matza-Gobbler oven-magnet Oven-Dweller Self-Chosen Sheister snipcock Zhid mamma's-boy limpwristed faggot butt licker.

There, did I miss any discriptor for you that you prefer hooknose bed wetter? I wouldn't want you feel put upon while shilling in israel and dreaming of fucking your cousin. We are all inclusive you know. Very multicultural and shit.

You can go back to cuckchan or leddit anytime you want, nobody is forcing you to post here or read our posts.

So, is this for faggots who want to be as faggy as possible, or for faggots who think it will help them seem less faggy somehow?

there's no way in hell this isn't bait

Never even heard of this shit until you posted it

when you see desperate virtue signaling like this, it means no one is reading it.

I remember somebody once called GQ a bunch of sex-obsessed hyper-consumers. Seems fitting.

Any periodicals good for encouraging genuine masculinity?

>>>/fit/

How do you wipe your ass with that since your arms get so swole?

Holla Forums too

okee dokie, done and done. It will be hard getting all my information from cuneiform on clay tablets, but hell, i'll do it on principle.

Yet I'm willing to bet that the "avarange spain citizen" is more capable of coherent speech than you are. Fuck off kike

No one here is buying GQ. No one anyone knows buys GQ. Print magazines are just for virtue signaling. They don't actually make any profit.

most magazines are 75% adverts anyway. there's a reason there are constantly deal for this type of publication where you get 2-3 years for like $5 or something.

So then go back to reddit

Female I know posted this.

GQ is owned by Conde Nast.
Conde Nast is owned by Advance Publications.
Advance Publications is fully owned by the Newhouse (Neuhaus) family, who are Jewish.

grit.com
thank me later

Isn’t GQ that homosexual fashion magazine?

Hopefully this will be the end of white men supporting this now piece of shit magazine.

Super Male Vitality™ paired with AnthroPlex™ and Caveman™ bone broth, of course. :^)

This is seriously a publication?

try-hard faggotry

Perfect.

FTFY!

Hahahaha get rekt you hooked nosed kike. I hope you're gassed on a future November 9th too.

my grandfather worked for these kikes. Can't get top specific or will doxx myself, but let's just say they had such lovely policies as forcing guys to hire incompetent negress secretaries against their will.

He's dead now so quite happy to hear these Jews are losing money. Of course, unfortunately they are diversified enough they won't go totally broke for 2-3 generations, but still good news.

kek, is this your Oc user? Breddy gud. 8/10.

That's a really good point user made earlier about the big afro being a 60s and 70s female hairstyle. I work with a "black" guy who is a shade or two lighter than Colin Kap himself who identifies as black and has even talked about "growing out his afro again" because of this retard.

Really makes you think.

holy shit. check out conde nasts bidding on the jewgle servers in terms of online publishers. thanks for the info user.

That sounds like a seasonal Starbuck's drink.