So, now that the trend has died down a bit, what are some good video games with zombies?

So, now that the trend has died down a bit, what are some good video games with zombies?

weren't zombies originally undead, instead of pathogenic

yep.
I think they wanted a better reason for the whole "rising from the grave" thing.

Dying Light. I really liked it. The parkour was pretty badass and blowing the shit out of exploding zombie fucks was oddly satisfying.

Left 4 dead is obvious, but relevant.

I just wish the parkour wasn't so clunky at times.

sadly it's a ded game now. Surprising considering it's hard to believe a valve game dying. The Steam Charts say it's populated, but I have a hard time finding games any more.

DR just got a PC port, not-too-recently, and a Polska-quality one, at that. I suggest trying it out, if you haven't, already.

I wouldn't exactly call it "relevant", right now.

It's the zombie apocalypse.
Bring friends.

This is why reason fags are cancer and we don't get tons of skeleton movies outside of joke ones.

Oh! I forgot about that! Downloading it now.

It's weird how few people can get into fiction now of days. Everything has to be practical and realistic for normalfags to get into it… though that may be changing seeing how popular Evil Dead is getting again, though they are taking the cheesy horror movies in an awful direction and missing the point completely.

If anything, it's a lack of realism that's killed horror, in general. There's no correlation between that and the film being shallow as fuck. The audience wants to have fun, and that's why films like that kike Raimi's basically ruined the horror genre by making ham so popular. No more Romero classics that have simplistic premises without an ounce of seriousness lost. Gotta have cheese.

That depends. Cheese can be done right, but the characters can't be aware of the cheese or silliness to make it work. This is why things like the new Evil Dead show or later Dead Rising games just don't work. The silly aspect has to come naturally or it's just lame.

Raimi doesn't understand this any more, nor do really anyone who tries to make goofy horror movies and will often think it's funnier to have the actors recognize how silly the situation is ruining the whole thing.

Oh, he understands it, alright. As you've said, his shit's getting popular again, and that's because of him. He's why horror films became such a joke, in the first place. He knows this very well, and is kiking out, dragging that composite-romney through the mud all the way, with him.

Medievil

Maybe so, it's to bad the people who claim to be fans of the 80's pseudo horror films don't realize that the new stuff being thrown out there are little more than parodies of the original genre. They are cheap knockoffs meant to pander and get a quick buck… and they are of course being well received.

Dead Island is nice to fuck around with friends, the analog control scheme makes it more enjoyable. I'd cut heavy's arms off and just watch them flail around.

You should play Lollipop Chainsaw.

From what I've seen of it Braindead/Dead Alive seems to do cheesy horror well. I could be wrong though, and I'm also kind of a gore hound. So honestly I find most horror stuff with a decent amount of gore to be entertaining, even if the content itself is kind of stupid.

Breaking > Cutting though

HUUURURRU ZOMBIE DUURRR

SO NOW THAT normalfagS ARENT PLAYING HURR ZOMBIES DURR I WANT TO PLAY HUR ZOMBIS DURR

LOL HIPSTERS

Yeah, I generally enjoyed it. I think the thing they were trying to do with music genres sort of fell flat, but the gameplay and story were enjoyable.

yep, you'd be correct. The lawn mower scene was also pretty great.

While on the topic of Evil Dead, much like the Ghostbusters game, Regeneration is a much better sequel to the movies than the tv show.

It's more "now that zombie games aren't so oversaturated can we talk about them without some user bitching about them being oversaturated".

Sadly not it seems.

Is something going on with 4chan? We are getting a lot more of these ( ) posts today.

Yeah but it doesn't look as fun in the end.

4chan is dead, we have immigrants.

what, something worse than SJW mods and Moot selling out?

No idea, I don't like drama, sorry user.

Nah, you're fine. It's best to avoid drama when possible. That sort of stuff will just make you unhappy.

The gook is threatening to shut down boards, create more ad space, and a new pay to post option has been implemented.
I hope these fags adopt the culture or go back. The amount of shitty posts I've seen in the last 24 hours makes my testicles recoil back up into my body.

There was a thread on Holla Forums some days ago where someone was asking for help to get a fake ID and anons were recommending reddit.

That's actually awful.

pay to post is being implemented

It hasnt died down sadly.

I don't mind zombies per se, I just wish they'd try something original for a change, or at least have a clear understanding of what they want to do with them that isn't just "popular game genre/setting+zombies".

The cuckchan immigrants need to go back home and stay there.
I don't want them shitting up this place with their low quality posts.

lfd is just consolized casualized kf

Good ol' Metal Gear Survive.