Lord Rothschild is the most unassuming guy and the people from Bilderberg meetings are very unassuming as well

Lord Rothschild is the most unassuming guy and the people from Bilderberg meetings are very unassuming as well.

Is this the banality of evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WZAB2S1mTrU?t=14m58s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Sassoon,_Baron_Sassoon
forbes.com/sites/traceygreenstein/2011/09/20/the-feds-16-trillion-bailouts-under-reported/
investmentwatchblog.com/the-rothschild-family-is-worth-500-trillion/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/profiles/7801742/Lord-Sassoon-Back-to-the-Treasury-for-the-third-time.html
rothschildandco.com/uploadedFiles/Publications/Rothschild/Financial_disclosures/N M Rothschild Annual Report 2015.pdf
ft.com/content/f159e16a-3610-11df-aa43-00144feabdc0
save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zpmL5RBgTCg
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9073717/Nathaniel-Rothschild-loses-High-Court-libel-battle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another confrontation.

Bilderberg goys are all very unassuming as well

The (((Sassoon))) Baghdad jew banking family is pretty unassuming too, and they own the Rothschilds.

Even the top Bilderberg organizer kike is very unassuming

Notice they don't walk around with a cadre of bodyguards either (at least they aren't visible in these videos). Jacob Rothschild could probably ride public transit and no one would bat an eye.

Nobody owns the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds intermarried with the Sassoons, and now the later's dynasty is an extension of the former's.

Unassuming because they aren't interested in some plebs basic bitch question? How often do we see these fuckers in public? Probably less than half a dozen times a year. Dude's limo probably rolls into some giant faraday cage of a building where child sex slaves of every variety are chained to a wall and he selects one to fuck and one to eat for that evening.

That was a good hundred years ago. They married a bunch of different fuckers.

What are some of big boss' crimes?

Proofs?

Chinese interview with Rothschild.

Says he doesn't live in the mansion but in a modest house a mile away from it.

Says they had a family reunion where 120 showed up and he didn't know half of them.

Kinda makes you wonder…

youtu.be/WZAB2S1mTrU?t=14m58s

What kind of bullshit is this? Jewish pr videos show how unassuming they are? Produced by (((we are change))) (((Luke Jewdowski))) 9/11 truth misdirector and subverter?
WTF Holla Forums WTF

It's "Psycho Mark" from Opie and Anthony

And 111 of them are not direct descendants. The 9 direct descendants will hold the majority of the two trillion unless they're all multi billionaires.

Seriously, 2,000,000,000,000/120 = 16,666,666,666.67.

Talk about a fortune.

(((unassuming)))

Probably eats 1 goyim a day.

>One or two Rothschilds were allowed to marry in to a limited degree
The Rothschilds are the dogs of the Sassoons, just like the English (((Royals))) are the dogs of the Rothschilds.

So who are the Sassoons that are wealthier and more powerful than the Rothschilds?

Without backup info it seems like misdirection shilling to me.

In November 2017, he was mentioned in the Paradise Papers as one of the beneficiaries of a tax exempt Cayman Island trust fund worth 236 million$ in 2007, and defended its assets as being of non-UK origin contributed only by his grandmother, who had died more than 40 years prior.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Sassoon,_Baron_Sassoon

It's probably something a LARPer on cuckchan came up with.

We all know alternative media is jew subverted from jonestein to anglin, nothing new, how does that relate to the vid at all?

You're not even close kike
They have more than that in liquid assets
They give bailouts 8 times that
forbes.com/sites/traceygreenstein/2011/09/20/the-feds-16-trillion-bailouts-under-reported/
It's over 500 trillion
investmentwatchblog.com/the-rothschild-family-is-worth-500-trillion/

Fucking leaches. They provide America with literally nothing.

get fucked cunt

Again, zero evidence of any wealth beyond the 200 million shekels which is nowhere near Rothschild level.

I'm both surprised and disappointed no one took advantage of this and showed up, pretending to be related.

Farva beans and chianti

way to be obvious, kikes.

Oh wow that's only hundreds of Billions of dollars
No real comparison to a family that is worth tens of Trillions

You just don't see them.

Or 500 trillion dollars to one hebe.

How ever it's split, there's an utterly insane amount of wealth in their family. They can literally buy the entire US economy (18 trillion zog bucks) and not be strapped for cash.

One moment

Are they owed $420 trillion in interest or something?

>a kike banker family that ran the treasury/central banks of mesopotamia before the rothschilds (aka bauers) were anything, not to mention running the fucking opium trade
Do the math, fgt.

Rothschilds are slaves to the Sassoons.

The Rothschilds control the central banks of all but four nations. All the GDP but those of four nations are owed to the Rothschilds.

The opium trade is nothing compared to private central banking.

telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/profiles/7801742/Lord-Sassoon-Back-to-the-Treasury-for-the-third-time.html

Although officially ennobled just yesterday, Lord Sassoon, who is a relative of the poet Siegfried Sassoon, is arguably one of the most experienced ministers in the Treasury.

"This is actually my third stint here," he says. "I worked on the privatisations when I was banker; then I was a civil servant [in Gordon Brown's Treasury from 2002]; and now I'm a minister."

Why would a nation need two central banks?

The bit about controlling 2 trillion in asset is not in the Investipedia article any more. Do you have a different source?
The 2 trillion number is important and needs to be well-sourced otherwise you will make a fool out of yourself while redpilling normies.
Anons, it's important that the shit you post here is not bullshit. As people who fight for truth, we need to have the truth on our side.

Why is the current net worth important? They once controlled the global economy and only an idiot would assume that it's all pissed away by now. This kind of money does not simply disappear.

All of their holdings are private and without leaks you'll only have estimates that are largely source less.

Why else would they be called Rothschild owned banks?

Because *that was the claim in the source image*.

Fine, let's assume that we cannot easily estimate their net worth based on public holdings.
In that case you need to be able to articulate what they control, *right now*. You are just insinuating that they should have 2 - 500 trillion USD in assets under their control, but you won't provide any accounting or at least a few examples of those assets.

That's because they learned from some of their past mistakes.
If the enemy makes himself easy to differentiate, people will discriminate.
That's why Jews mix so much.
That's why Jews take other's names.

The 16 trillion dollar bond the Federal Reserve was given was UNDER estimated. That's over 16 trillion dollars of capital right there.

They're the kings of financial kikery. They don't want holdings to be known and they know how to dodge taxes. Trying to redpill your average prole is pointless. There is no much info out there that those who want to dig can find a lot.

Of course you can dig into:

N M Rothschild & Sons

rothschildandco.com/uploadedFiles/Publications/Rothschild/Financial_disclosures/N M Rothschild Annual Report 2015.pdf

Rothschild Continuation Holdings (UK)

and

Rothschild Bank AG (Switzerland)

But to the uninitiated this looks like a tiny 50 million bucks a year net profit business, which is really nothing.

I'll take a look thanks. I understand that for people like them most of what they control is accessed through shell entities, etc., so they don't own much on paper. It would just be easier if there was a straightforward way of tabulating at least some of what they control.

Checked.
The shareholders of the federal reserve are mostly banks themselves, right? So if we want to find the individuals who control the Fed we should look at the major bank shareholders, right?

Yeah, that's right mate.

Also:

The core global banking and private equity businesses are held by Concordia BV. First owned in equal shares by the English and French families, the company is now controlled by Paris Orléans. In 2008, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, chairman of the English branch, and his family interests sold their 50 per cent stake in Concordia for a combination of shares in Paris Orléans and cash.

Paris Orléans manages €28.3bn ($38.5bn) of assets and has a value of roughly €600m. Family members hold almost 60 per cent of the capital, according to company information.

ft.com/content/f159e16a-3610-11df-aa43-00144feabdc0

Regarding Federal Reserve Shareholders:

save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

Since they're inadvertently responsible for WHITE GENOCIDE, wouldn't that make any encounter with them an OPEN ATTACK, thus permitting you the god-given right to LEGAL SELF-DEFENSE?

Luke the (((Camera guy))) is controlled opposition, no wonder Zlex Jones got rid of him, there are pictures of Luke making Freemason jesters somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=zpmL5RBgTCg

For the love of Zeus this post was as graphic as those double dubs.

Jones and Infowars are Jewish Freemason misdirectors.

nothing new, if there is fancy alternative media chances are it's jew controlled

they always have played all sides, but if you look at jewgle nowadays they barely have to anymore

they just rank dysinfo and half truths for anything relevant very high and bury anything controversial long after top ranking jew domains or remove websites like Holla Forums outright

The only thing to take away from the appearance of the (((bilderberg))) jews are their mixture. They not only married in the past for connections but for white genes. The kikes at the top are mixed race, evil jewish genes and white intelligence & (composite) white facial features. They obviously still retain jewish features but they do not look nearly as jewish as their typical jew cousins in Israel.

So in a nutshell, jews by their own can't do anything. They required the aid and the connections of sinister whites -traitors- to build a network and so later generations can blend in. The next time you see a shill recycle the tired out jewish intellect myth, remember that the only intelligent non-whites are mixed race - mixed with whites, their intelligence is owed to their white genetic mixture. Furthermore, this also applies to appearance - mixed race people possess composite features. Just like in myth, the shapeshifter possesses a feature that gives away his faux-appearance.

Sassoon was the first heroin trafficker. He got Britain to war against China to secure his markets.

What do you expect him to do? Start laughing maniacally and shapeshift into a chittering fly-god?
Ah, you're a kike.

I think it should happen.
Find out their tailors, dress like them, style your hair the same way, learn their traditional formal smile.
Stand around looking unassuming.
Chances are you'd marry one.
Though - are there any daughters?

This
The whole outfit is controlled opposition.
It is a thought trap designed to give you answers you feel satisfied with and misdirect you away from what you should be thinking about.
Same applies to david icke.

"Well - "
Then they cut him off.
The interviewers in all of these sound completely inadequate and ill-informed.
Someone screaming "NEW W8RLD ORDER RRR!!!" isn't going to have much of a response from anyone with intelligence.
Or smugly asking "how was the secret reptile meeting MR REPTILE!!?? HMM!!??!!".
It's daring, but it doesn't carry any more weight than the "it was just a prank bro" videos.

I'd expect a bit more hostility or an instant flight from random people with a cam instead of the attitude of a polite servant.

His son Nat Rothschild looks like a timid naked mole rat as well but went into the offense regarding a dailymail story for example:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9073717/Nathaniel-Rothschild-loses-High-Court-libel-battle.html

Ever watch Miami Vice, the episode where they get to the guy behind the drug trade out of Columbia in season 2? Same thing. No moustache twirling villain. Just a guy. He's an old, crusty, unthreatening banker shown to be out of touch and disinterested with the problems Tubbs and Crockett have fought for years against. He lives above the streets at the top of a skyscraper and his worldview is equally lofty.

The two cops leave because there is nothing they could do to touch him legally, and he points out that there is a small army of people like him out there so it wouldn't matter if they did take him down.

It was pretty insightful for the 80's and a hell of a way to end the season.

But how did they gather their wealth? I read somewhere it has something to do with… VATICAN.

Thats probably just a standin for the real guy tbh, he wouldnt expose himself on the street to kidnapping, interrogation, torture etc. Although he would almost assuredly have embedded GPS in his body too.

Like Saddam had I think over 10 body doubles or something, he had a lot of fake Saddams walking around who had surgery to be almost indistinguishable from him, many assassination attempts on his life.

They are there. Probably has about 10 snipers within a mile radius of him. The most expensive security is invisible. Also the security are all mk ultra af.

Good post. Yes, already the narcos from the 80s were quite sophisticated. Today, they operate on the level of megacorps. Very good organisations led by system managers and other highly-paid professionals. Read stuff by Roberto Saviano to learn more. Anyone who thinks it's small mestizo guys with mustaches is an ignorant fool.

The Wire Season 2 is much better if you fancy fiction.

You can do that?

did this guy peek into a nuclear reactor or something?

Red Shield is Bauer, Mayer Amsheckel's father's name was Moses Amsheckel Bauer and he was a wandering jeweler and money changer. IIRC they adopted the name Rothschild because the building they started the dynasty in had a red shield on the front.
The Sassoons were allowed to do their opium fuckery by the other Old Families - notably the Dragon Family in South East Asia and the Brittish Crown. The Sassoon would have used the East Indian Company as a cover to operate on that scale, no?

Very interesting video!

I can't still hate that Rothschild guy, but very interesting answer from him… "… the NWO has no legitimicy and we as people are not afraid." and he replies: "Well…." and kinda freezes like he has no answer..?

The video is really old. I don't how you could have never have seen it before. Not bully just slightly interested.

Were you expecting them to act like Xerxes?

vatican is a bunch of sorry ass mobsters today.
back in the day the pope ran the banking system (tithes n shiet) of the HRE, and catholic countries attacked anyone who wasnt on the payroll (like the US does today for the rothschilds).
thats why the crusaders had to go when they had their own banking system.
and the orthodox kingdoms. and protestants. and muslims. etc
anyway when church power fell down as nation states put the nation before religion, the formal bank as we know today appeared.
the church, that just collected taxes and financed wars never got to the "print and lend money" level.
and then the rothschild 1 sent his sons allover the (relevant) world and had them build banks and support one heir to the dynasty, not just go on their own.

when the church got steamrolled in global affairs by the banking cartels they just bowed their head and knew theyll be left alone if they dont fuck with them.

which churches didnt bow down?
>jews: still here pure coincidence

not really

It's because India already is degenerated hellhole and they can't grasp any power of them because they live their lives in absolute calamity and therefore there is nothing to be done to strain them and because they are already so poor it's why they are irrelevant. They already live "naturally" as possible, knowing their place in this realm.

truly a world ruler.

This, this is actually kind of sad, I almost feel bad for them and the rest of the Jews, no wonder they're so horrible, their whole lives they've been backstabbed by each other.

they are?

vs

yeah really made me think

He has to have been the inspiration for this.

underrated post really

neccesary viewing on world banking

Notice how this thread has been slid.

He's going all out.

I don't like the Rothschilds but amazing how he walks around giving 0 fucks in the street. And smiles to the camera.

How?

What are they going to do?

I don't know man. But anyone known for wealth and power can easily be target of robbery and mugging. Such people live in fear of that, hence why gated communities become popular.

Often uneasy on the street. But the old guy just simply doesn't care, gives zero fucks in the classiest manner possible. Not many seriously wealthy people manage that.

I mean again I don't like the Rothschilds but I have to admit this much.

robbery, mugging or even *kidnaping
fix'd

One does not become the richest and most powerful man on the planet by making assumptions.

Why wouldn't he? Almost nobody would see him as anything more than an old man. The few who would recognise him are either under his control or realise that harming him would do nothing to harm the Rothschilds overall.

Don't forget that kikes are desperate to wear the crown openly. They want people to know, it's largely responsible for them failing time and time again throughout history. Towards the end of the video you can see how much he wants to gloat rather than deny.

SHUT IT DOWN

Indeed

Dr. Pierce maintained that the financial Jews lost the power they used to have, and that the real powerful Jews–the master corrupters– were now the media Jew families like the Newhouses, Sumner Redstones, Eisners, Speilbergs, on and on,

Evil lurks in the shadows, thrives in darkness, there's a reason the phrase "cartoon evil" and "cartoon villain" exists. It's not how it works in reality.

It doesn't matter, you autists. Kikes need to be removed. Rich upper-level leader kikes absolutely must be removed. I don't particularly give a fuck how they rank. They are a problem.

uncle Holla Forums are all k-kikes bad guys or just the Zionist?

Zionists intend to be bad, but all kikes have subversive genes. Some use it for good, but that is a very small minority. Much smaller than anglos that use their genetically inherited skills for good.

Checked.

500 trillion is in the ballpark for these kikes blood money, also good thread so far.

There is evidence that genetics effect your psychological profile. It doesn't mean all x is y, but it does mean that all x is pre-disposed to being y

which is to say, it's best to just say they're all bad an avoid the issue all together.

Were the families of those killed on the airplanes ever interviewed or discussed? I never recall hearing from all the families affected.

HEILED!!

Interesting. Nietzsche coined the term 'Börsenjude', stock-exchange jew. Maybe this is now the era of the 'Medienjude'.

well of course they ACT like this because they are master psychopaths

they are 100% aware of EXACTLY what they are doing and what is going on

where can I reverse speech this? I'm just curious if it really works.

vs
just stop fucking posting retard.

post more of the 3rd pic please

media is just a small part of the globalist apparatus.
as a guy with a funny mustache put it, you should name it
"enie internacionalische clicke"

found an extract of it

sorry for the block

I like to think the Rothschild's are scared shitless knowing people are starting to wake up and are trying to fight back against the kikes. Kikes may be sneaky little fucks, but they never accounted for the internet being out of their control

So was based Osama Bin Laden.

the (((Sassoons))) started the Opium Wars in China with the help of the (((East India Company)))

the (((Rothschild's))) sold weapons to both sides and loaned money to indebt nations in many wars.

they married into one another and both families are kikes.

the Opium Wars 2.0 is being continued by the (((Stackler))) family that owns Purdue Pharma. they started the opioid epidemic in the United States.

>(((not))) (((making))) (((any))) (((points))) (((against))) (((my))) (((post)))

On the contrary, I think they assume a great deal.
Yes, I know "unassuming" wasn't being used that way.

Interesting, never heard of this family before.

thats because theyre just some liutenants to the rothschilds.

The interest owed to these cunts outstripped total value of nations a long time ago. I don't know why we're all still playing, to be honest.

I think about this question a lot. Honestly I think they've got us all by the balls at this point - our governments understand the game continues on because (((they))) allow it to, and they can bring it all crashing down at (((their))) discretion. The moment they decide to, people will be eating each other on the streets of every major city on earth. Hence "our" government's willingness to abide (((their))) demands. I don't think our elected officials want this any more than we do, they're trying to just keep the game going for humanities' sake - hopefully buying us enough time to find a way out.

Samefagging come at me bros

Why are the Rothschild not being assassinated? It would solve so many problems…

really good image desu

Call me a kike but there comes a point where you realized just how deep they have embedded them selves into modern society and the monumental task and extreme luck required to have even a marginal effect for positive change. I really feel like "selling out" and applying my intellect towards serving my family and myself and securing us.

Has any other Anons overcome this feeling?

This is just like vid related. These kikes look so out of place that even a goddamn lemming can tell.

well most people do it for dopamine when they feel good about themselves saving the world.
if you want the easy way out just do drugs.

These "illuminati" organizations tries to give the illusion that they are all seeing, and all powerful. When cracks in the facade occur people start to realize how much smaller their shadow is than originally thought.

There will never be a power-structure that has 100% power, for the duration of eternity. It's like Yin and Yang, at 99% evil, 1% will eventually win the battle. There is day & night.

Personally I think the current establishment is on their way out, if your looking to sell out, now is the worst time, their ship is already sinking.

Next time we're putting an /ourguy/ on the scene

checked
>they can bring it all crashing down at (((their))) discretion. The moment they decide to, people will be eating each other on the streets of every major city on earth.
implying this is an undesireable outcome

He more than likely has enough plainclothes body guards around him to make Trump's parades look like he hired some guards from the local mall.

What I am actually interested though is who is after Red Shield? The real archjews will be ones whose wealth is never seen, more unassuming than the "unassuming" billionaires being discussed ITT .

This