Kim Dot Com Says "It's Happening"

Great minds are coming together to make the world a better place, to end the oligarchy rule and their political corruption, to return power, freedom, privacy and the network to the people, to unchain your pursuit of happiness and finally bring peace to us all. It’s happening.
4:43 PM - 12 Nov 2017

archive.fo/RcrsD#selection-3631.0-3643.21

kek

So he was always /ourguy/. I fucking miss megaupload, comfier era the internet was then normalfags just had to flood the internet because of phone posting cancer and ruin everything.

I have not seen one single time that his "happening" tweets resulted in something during election. And he sure claimed alot he knows stuff.

I always got the sense this guy was a bullshitter/LARPer. He's done this before, and it never panned out.

All Kim does is sit on Twitter and tell whoppers all day. Looks like someone fell for it again.

[citation needed]

You can only take me for a ruse cruise that many times, kimmie boy

Kim is a fat fucking retard. Nothing he's ever said has come true but you people still eat it up.

When was the last time he predicted anything?

I don't see the world coming out of this in peace. Maybe in pieces unless raptor jesus comes down with his awe inspiring light that magically takes away all the irreversible damage that's happened to the society around you without extreme violence.

Peace is such an overused words these days. Kind of like literally, literally.

Fuck this fat attention whore piece of shit. He doesn't know fuck all about what's happening. He's been a clickbait tier nigger from the get go. Anyone who takes the bullshit he spews every time he feels like some attention is a fucking idiot.

Kim is a fat fucking larping faggot and I want him removed from my country

Fuck off. Kim Dotfuckingnothing is just e-celeb cancer at this point.

It's also fucking nothing

Kim Dotfuckingnothing is like the kid whose dad "worked for Nintendo."

nukes are hard to set off dickhead red pill yourself on galen winsor and realize jews created that horeshit lie to scare off powerblocs , they dont even have enough capability to send icbms globally.

why do you think trump is making sure the global economy is sound before going after these fucks??? because they only have that tool , to destroy the west as we know it simply by crashing the market you dense fuck .
sage for me even having to mention this to you kys for being a literal kike

also the amount of shills in this thread is well enough evidence to tell us watchin something is up. so have at it faggots

Showtime

I don't remember when KDC said it wasn't "happening" tbh.
He's a MegaLARPER, but as with the last 6gorillion times he's done this - we hope it's true.

No shit you piece of lard. I can tell you that by looking at the catalog, but since this lying sack of shit its saying it I have to look twice.

Fatty kimmie
Lying kiddie
What a piece of shit
You lie us all
And its our fault
That you still playing roge

I believe that all your hands
Have the smell of minor ass

This guy always struck me like a shady pervert.

At least he said he personally knew that the Russians weren’t the ones feeding wikileaks hillary info, back when the russiannarrative first appeared.

Well, nothing happened last week.