Ideas for the Donald Trump videogame

If the game takes place during the debates, does that mean you can't win?

Tower defense. Gotta build and defend the wall from illegals.

There's already a Donald Trump video game

First person shooter like postal 2 you can turn around and fuck shit up or you can follow a peaceful path through. Trump would be able to ad lib his one liners for it I bet.

theres already a trump game on steam

There was that Doom mod. It's on my laptop can't remember the download link

Punching bag simulator
Pinata simulator
Pedestrian running over simulator
Holla Forums leaking into Holla Forums simulator
Who cares simulator
Go back to Holla Forums simulator
Call someone a Hillary shill simulator
They're both shit candidates regardless simulator
Reason why Holla Forums should be banned simulator
Shitposting simulator
Thread filtering simulator

Bump and reported for being Holla Forums simulator
You will kill yourself when Trump is elected simulator
Why did you post a selfie simulator

You should cut back on your time with Butthurt Simulator.

Elementary school tier bants

Bantz has nothing to do with and you know it doesn't, stop making excuses for them. A cancer is a cancer no matter what name it goes by. Stop trying to let Holla Forums get away with it all the time and stop letting Holla Forums get turned into an echo chamber for Holla Forums because we happen to hate who they hate as well.

Even Holla Forums is not safe.

Since we're at this "THEY'RE JUST LIKE SJWS" part of the conversation, care to tell me where Holla Forumsfaggotry is being pushed into gaming? Which games have Holla Forums terms and ideologies forced into them?

2003 called.

It's culture. It almost as bad as game journalists at this point. Gaming has always had a stereotype and Holla Forums is pushing more people into believing it by acting like giant faggots all the time. Now gaming sites are either lefty or righty and it shouldn't be that way. Their shitposting has pushed gaming into being all but a trump meme at this point. Politics on the internet, left or right leaning, is a fucking cancer and should be avoided. Anyone who is okay with Holla Forums being posted needs to head back to cuckchan; shit was suppose to get better and now it's just become filled with more one sided politics than before, we traded sjw moderators for more Holla Forums cancer.

Whatever, be a cuck. Be the cancer that kills this place and remain oblivious that you're just the mirror of the cancer that killed 4chan. Thread filtered, I'm not spending my drunken stupor arguing with faggotcancer who can't understand that people don't like their preaching and not what they preach.

Interracial Breeding Grounds Simulator with Ivanka Trump.

you didn't filter shit, faggot

I didn't ask for your opinion. I asked you to tell me where exactly Holla Forums was pushing itself into gaming. I don't mean some no-name website or indie game. What site that gets as much traffic as shit like IGN or whatever spouts off Holla Forums rhetoric? What big name game has you hanging blacks and jews?

You have to build a wall around her to avoid getting cucked.

I can see that triggering Holla Forumslack, hell anything can trigger those histronic bitches.

oh, you're a nigger, that explains the butthurt

No, you dress her as lewdly as possible and sell her to the jews.

I don't think he has an answer for you because he's wrong about everything.

I fucking love Mike Pence.

Did he actually say that?

Oh yes

Well, except for the fact that the thread is now a pissing match between two groups of faggots. Especially with idiots like and who think that CTR is lurking on a fucking video game board and thinking it's against the rules to disagree with them.

This is what he meant by you being the other side of the faggotry coin. There can be no banter unless both sides can have a laugh about the other side disagreeing with them. There can be no fun unless people are willing to have fun. Screaming at people isn't banter, it's butthurt.

God damn, not I know why Trump went with him.

time traveling meme god

The vice president is the president of the Senate. Tim Kaine is a senator. If Trump takes the White House, they have the opportunity to work together. Is this representative of the sorry state of civics in America or did I misread the purpose of this image?

Chaika got it right.

yes

bump :^)

Fucking savage.
Wojak has had enough.

Wow . . .

what does this even mean