Anne Frank @ ETSU

ETSU, for no other reason than to keep the goyim hating themselves, is putting on an Anne Frank play this Thursday and I was just too horny to let that slide.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RYUOl
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You beat off to Anne Frank? Fucking kek

Will they include the scene where she examines her vag?

Absolute madman. OP delivered preemptively.

Any salt yet?

The Autism is strong with OP.
Would have been better without the hashtag, though. Oh well.

What, you only put up one flier?

9/10 effort.

Today OP was not a faggot. This could generate some monumental salt.

We should make some black posters saying the holocaust didn’t happen and it’s all a lie to distract from slavery.

t.normie

Be a bit more normie and do some research.

The first patent for a ballpoint pen[6][7] was issued on 30 October 1888, to John J. Loud,[8] who was attempting to make a writing instrument that would be able to write "on rough surfaces-such as wood, coarse wrapping-paper, and other articles"[9] which then-common fountain pens could not. Loud's pen had a small rotating steel ball, held in place by a socket. Although it could be used to mark rough surfaces such as leather, as Loud intended, it proved to be too coarse for letter-writing. With no commercial viability, its potential went unexploited[1] and the patent eventually lapsed.[10]

The manufacture of economical, reliable ballpoint pens as we know them arose from experimentation, modern chemistry, and precision manufacturing capabilities of the early 20th century.[3] Patents filed worldwide during early development are testaments to failed attempts at making the pens commercially viable and widely available.[11] Early ballpoints did not deliver the ink evenly; overflow and clogging were among the obstacles inventors faced toward developing reliable ballpoint pens.[4] If the ball socket was too tight, or the ink too thick, it would not reach the paper. If the socket was too loose, or the ink too thin, the pen would leak or the ink would smear.[4] Ink reservoirs pressurized by piston, spring, capillary action, and gravity would all serve as solutions to ink-delivery and flow problems.[12][13]

László Bíró, a Hungarian newspaper editor frustrated by the amount of time that he wasted filling up fountain pens and cleaning up smudged pages, noticed that inks used in newspaper printing dried quickly, leaving the paper dry and smudge free. He decided to create a pen using the same type of ink.[4] Bíró enlisted the help of his brother György, a chemist,[4] to develop viscous ink formulae for new ballpoint designs.[3]

Bíró's innovation successfully coupled ink-viscosity with a ball-socket mechanism which acted compatibly to prevent ink from drying inside the reservoir while allowing controlled flow.[4] Bíró filed a British patent on 15 June 1938.[1][14]

In 1941, the Bíró brothers and a friend, Juan Jorge Meyne, fled Germany and moved to Argentina, where they formed Bíró Pens of Argentina and filed a new patent in 1943.[1] Their pen was sold in Argentina as the Birome (portmanteau of the names Bíró and Meyne), which is how ballpoint pens are still known in that country.[1] This new design was licensed by the British, who produced ballpoint pens for RAF aircrew as the Biro. Ballpoint pens were found to be more versatile than fountain pens, especially at high altitudes, where fountain pens were prone to ink-leakage.

t. normiepedia

They were not available commercially until after the war but nice try kike. The diary was a proven fraud in a court. Oh, jump in an oven while you're at it.

Oy vey, a gentle RAF pilot passing by handed the pen as a gift to the poor Anne.

Nice.

yeah hashtags with no goal are lame. however, I had hoped people would look that up on twitter and eat some red pills.

I thought the ballpoint pen thing was debatable from what I saw in research. oh well, I think they get the point.

oh yeah that was a dank maymay. just needed a little more fixing for muh purposes.

only in her final form.

the salt is stirring. more to come…

Bump for interest

You're right. It's an old myth that's unfortunately repeated constantly.

TL;DL of the webm:

>New book 'Anne Frank: The Book, The Lift, The Afterlife' -(((Francine Prose))) demonstrates a lot of details about the context behind the creation of the diary

>(((Meyer Levin's))) lawsuit against Otto Frank not about who wrote the book but about Levin's adaptation as a stage play
Levin sued for fraud, but fraud regarding an agreement rather than the authenticity of book.
archive.fo/RYUOl

Meyer Levin's main kvetch was that the adaptation Otto chose for a stage play gentile-ised Anne which he saw as a blasphemy against the six million.

The information seems to be correct, even if it draws inspiration from a jewish book.

I'll help you out, Shlomo

I don't care what anyone says about Anne Frank.
I'd totally shlong her.
Of course I'd have to incinerate her after hearing her voice.

Anne Frank is a book made by a psychopathic lair.

Anne Frank eats babies.

You're not very good at this, are you shlomo?

sage